Forum Settings
Forums
The Royal Tutor
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 20, 2020 6:53 AM

May 2016
Based on my experience, it is most likely to be either the elder brother or Leonhard (the latter is more likely), although one never knows...

So far I consider Licht the most appropriate, after all, he knows the life of the nobles as well as that of the commoners, charismatic but serious and focused when necessary, he has the dedication necessary to occupy the throne ...

However, based on his current situation, I am not sure if he is still interested in the throne.

What about you? Who do you think is more suitable to be the King?
I like to post in manga forum when I feel it is worth it, so people think. "Shit, is her again" or something.

People asked me where I read certain thing but the rules say no telling where did you read so maybe I am too boring for not saying? Or salty because you didn't check my profile that says don't ask because I hate people to ghost me after that. I love learning languages so maybe I did not read the manga in English.
Jan 21, 2020 6:01 PM
Jul 2013
Hm, good question. I thought about this a lot when I was catching up. I do agree with you that Einz would be suited to become King; however, because of Rosenberg in the background, it makes me question just how capable he is.

With the four brothers, I think that the best bet would be Leonhard. I only say this because of how Akai has written it so far. Leonhard seems to get a lot of the focus in the chapters. And just in general, I think because he struggles so much, him becoming king would be... the most predictable, yet, satisfying character development for me.

Bruno: no. It's not that I don't think he could do, I just think that he would be better suited in academia than ruling over a country.

Licht: I also agree with what you said. He would be the best option of the four brothers. But I think because of where his heart is at, I don't really see him being King.

Kai: I mean. No. THAT BEING SAID, he's my favourite brother. So, if he were to become King I'd be 100% okay with that.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Oushitsu Kyoushi Heine Chapter 103 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Jul 17, 2021

0 by LastLuminescence »»
Jul 17, 2021 10:11 AM

Poll: » Oushitsu Kyoushi Heine Chapter 93 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Jul 15, 2021

0 by LastLuminescence »»
Jul 15, 2021 7:16 AM

Poll: » Oushitsu Kyoushi Heine Chapter 84 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Apr 10, 2021

0 by LastLuminescence »»
Apr 10, 2021 10:57 AM

Poll: » Oushitsu Kyoushi Heine Chapter 43 Discussion

nyaa15 - Jan 30, 2021

0 by nyaa15 »»
Jan 30, 2021 10:26 AM

Poll: » Oushitsu Kyoushi Heine Chapter 25 Discussion

nyaa15 - Jan 9, 2021

0 by nyaa15 »»
Jan 9, 2021 9:48 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.