Forum Settings
Forums

it's December (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ what movies have you watched recently?

New
Dec 4, 2019 6:17 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 4, 2019 8:54 PM

Jul 2016
Toy Story 4 was a good movie. I was pleasantly surprised by it.
"This little girl, who's not even half my size... taught me that tears can flow even from these silver eyes." - Teresa
Dec 7, 2019 7:37 AM

Jul 2019
The last film I watched was I Lost My Body on Netflix. I really enjoyed it. I really liked most of the interactions between the main characters.
Insert a neat little signature with an anime gif or something here.
Dec 9, 2019 3:29 PM

May 2013
Saw this thread way too late, but:

- Re-watched the Thing. Still one of the best horror movies I've seen, the atmosphere is great, the character are believable, the pratical effects are amazing (especially for its time). Timeless classic.

- Watched the Banana Splits. It's a fun, goofy slasher with murder dolls based on an old kids show, the set design was great and the rest was good enough to not be distracting, at the very least.

- Watched the Irishman. I had no problems with the cinematography and the acting was fantastic, but the length was definitely a bit too long for my impatitent mind. Still, for the last half hour or so and the beginning, I could genuinly see why people like it so much. The symbolism of him digging his own grave and his past in WW2 was well done.

- Re-watched the Troll Hunter. A norweigan found footage film about a troll hunter. Probably the best found footage film i've seen, the troll hunter is a really fun character in how he seems so fed up with his job and the lengths it goes to make the setting and mythology actually believable is hilarious. New favorite.
u have no right to be depressed
Dec 11, 2019 10:19 AM

Jul 2017
Jon_ner said:
Saw this thread way too late, but:

- Re-watched the Thing. Still one of the best horror movies I've seen, the atmosphere is great, the character are believable, the pratical effects are amazing (especially for its time). Timeless classic.

- Watched the Banana Splits. It's a fun, goofy slasher with murder dolls based on an old kids show, the set design was great and the rest was good enough to not be distracting, at the very least.

- Watched the Irishman. I had no problems with the cinematography and the acting was fantastic, but the length was definitely a bit too long for my impatitent mind. Still, for the last half hour or so and the beginning, I could genuinly see why people like it so much. The symbolism of him digging his own grave and his past in WW2 was well done.

- Re-watched the Troll Hunter. A norweigan found footage film about a troll hunter. Probably the best found footage film i've seen, the troll hunter is a really fun character in how he seems so fed up with his job and the lengths it goes to make the setting and mythology actually believable is hilarious. New favorite.

I've seen Troll Hunter too. I'm a fan of found footage films because they always tackle perspectives. I thought it would be bloodier.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» film discussion: Parasite (2019)

MAYOIII - Nov 18, 2019

1 by LoveLikeBlood »»
Nov 24, 2019 12:21 PM

» discord server

MAYOIII - Nov 17, 2019

0 by MAYOIII »»
Nov 17, 2019 10:22 AM

» what was the last movie you watched?

MAYOIII - Sep 27, 2019

4 by deafnote »»
Nov 5, 2019 8:11 PM

» new member introduction

MAYOIII - Sep 24, 2019

5 by CosmicRobo »»
Nov 5, 2019 7:19 AM

» week 1 topic: oneirism in anime and films

MAYOIII - Oct 7, 2019

2 by LoveLikeBlood »»
Oct 10, 2019 3:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.