Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 5, 2019 3:10 PM
Jan 2018
The 1st That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime OVA is going to be streaming worldwide (except Asia) on Crunchyroll and it's coming out on July 9.

Here's the the news article:
https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2019/07/05/that-time-i-got-reincarnated-as-a-slime-oad-coming-to-crunchyroll

Synopsis:

"Mikami Satoru, an ordinary businessman, was stabbed on the street and died, but found himself reincarnated in a parellel world... in the body of a slime! Thus he began his new life as a slime named Rimuru, flung into a new world teeming with creatures of many different races, and made the decision to start a new country where all races could enjoy life together.

The anime "That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime" was a hit from episode one, and now a brand-new original episode is about to drop in a bundle with the latest volume of the light novel, volume 12!

One day, Shuna and Shion are fighting over Rimuru's squishy slime body as usual. Rimuru figures that giving them each a body double of himself would solve the conflict, but when he imagines some of his other friends asking him to do the same for them, he quickly drops that plan. Then he comes up with the idea to make a cushion in the shape of his slime form. He travels around Tempest to see if his friends know of any good materials he can use, and he learns that a special type of sand found along a lake shore in the forest is exactly what he's looking for. So he sets out to collect some sand... but a monster is waiting for him by the lake! What's more, Milim hears about his plan for a picnic and comes racing down from the sky!

This fun, relaxed story features the all-star cast of Jura Tempest Federation citizens enjoying a picnic by a lake, with never-before-seen scenes brought to you by the same cast and staff as the TV series!"
Jul 5, 2019 7:24 PM

Oct 2013
Great news! :D I think it's gonna be fun, hehe.
Jul 5, 2019 7:31 PM
Jan 2018
You can say that again
Jul 8, 2019 11:30 AM

Oct 2010
MasterAdventZero said:
The 1st That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime OVA is going to be streaming worldwide (except Asia) on Crunchyroll and it's coming out on July 9.

Here's the the news article:
https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2019/07/05/that-time-i-got-reincarnated-as-a-slime-oad-coming-to-crunchyroll

It is up now on CR, but they list it as "episode 2", and it doesn't cover the match the MAL description for the first one ("The first OVA will be about the Sumo competition that is held at Tempest for the first time, suggested by Rimuru.).

On the other hand, the article you linked to does state it would be the one from volume 12 (which would be the first), but their description matches the episode content. The thumbnail for the MAL listing for both also matches the one CR is showing, not the one MAL describes.
Jul 4, 2020 2:56 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
OAD 4 coming out on July 9 on CR.

https://twitter.com/Crunchyroll/status/1279530423928815617

And the 5th sometime in Nov.

https://twitter.com/SlimeAnime/status/1279792151656710144
_MushiRock11_Jul 5, 2020 2:38 PM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken OVA Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2020

57 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Jul 29, 4:43 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken OVA Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 8, 2020

43 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Jul 29, 4:11 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken OVA Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2020

37 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Jul 29, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken OVA Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 8, 2019

93 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Jul 29, 1:54 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken OVA Episode 2 Discussion (Hey! Butts!) ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2019

53 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Jul 29, 1:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.