Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 5, 2019 8:30 AM

Aug 2017
This is where the salt and blood starts to spill. MAY THE WAR BEGIN!

Also no, Megumin does not qualifie as a "shit waifu" she's just here to declare the war open

LudwigoatMay 5, 2019 4:36 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 5, 2019 8:31 AM

Jul 2017
Sagiri izumi is shit tier 100%
Mar 5, 2019 8:44 AM

Aug 2017
L1quid666 said:

I said the "shittiest" not the "trashiest".

Also this cunt that nobody knows (joke)

Mar 5, 2019 9:04 AM

Jul 2017
Hlodwigoat said:
L1quid666 said:

I said the "shittiest" not the "trashiest".

Also this cunt that nobody knows (joke)

She definitely qualifies for person i wanna murder.
Mar 5, 2019 9:28 AM
Jul 2018
these two individuals are overrated as fuck

Mar 5, 2019 10:01 AM

Jul 2017
nyohoho said:

Die you tasteless weeb
Mar 5, 2019 4:46 PM

Jan 2019
L1quid666 said:
nyohoho said:

Die you tasteless weeb

I can't speak for re:zero, but I agree with him on Konosuba... Darkness is clearly best girl on that show

Mar 5, 2019 6:37 PM

Aug 2017
FlagCrusherTaka said:
L1quid666 said:

Die you tasteless weeb

I can't speak for re:zero, but I agree with him on Konosuba... Darkness is clearly best girl on that show

Well... I personally don't agree for Megumin but Rem?

Mar 5, 2019 9:07 PM

Jan 2019
Well from what little I know of re:zero (again, haven't seen it), that Emilia person would be in the running for bad waifu in my book.

To me, a bad waifu should be someone the writers are obviously planning to ship the MC with, but whom is otherwise a wet noodle that gets outshined by the other supporting cast in the harem.

An example from a show I do know is Miia from Monster Musume, in that I immediately judge people who select her because of how much of a basic bitch she is in relation to the other waifus on the show

Although, to be fair, maybe what @nyohoho is trying to say is the amount of memeage surrounding those characters somewhat outshine their actual in-show performance, which could be an interesting line of inquiry... Like if, hypothetically, a bad Waifu is memed so much for being one, does it become one of those "So bad its good" scenarios after a while?
Mar 5, 2019 10:13 PM

Aug 2017
FlagCrusherTaka said:
Well from what little I know of re:zero (again, haven't seen it), that Emilia person would be in the running for bad waifu in my book.

To me, a bad waifu should be someone the writers are obviously planning to ship the MC with, but whom is otherwise a wet noodle that gets outshined by the other supporting cast in the harem.

An example from a show I do know is Miia from Monster Musume, in that I immediately judge people who select her because of how much of a basic bitch she is in relation to the other waifus on the show

Although, to be fair, maybe what @nyohoho is trying to say is the amount of memeage surrounding those characters somewhat outshine their actual in-show performance, which could be an interesting line of inquiry... Like if, hypothetically, a bad Waifu is memed so much for being one, does it become one of those "So bad its good" scenarios after a while?

Ah yes THOSE waifus, pretty much one of the main reasons I don't like harem anime most of the time. Honestly I feel like harem's mostly only works in visual novels cause at least you get to choose one of them.
Mar 5, 2019 10:19 PM

Jan 2019
Hlodwigoat said:
FlagCrusherTaka said:

Ah yes THOSE waifus, pretty much one of the main reasons I don't like harem anime most of the time. Honestly I feel like harem's mostly only works in visual novels cause at least you get to choose one of them.

I mean it mainly depends on the writing. Like Toradora is an awesome harem where you want Taiga to win, so it can be done right.

And, to be fair, not ALL visual novels let you pick
Mar 5, 2019 11:36 PM

Aug 2017
FlagCrusherTaka said:
Hlodwigoat said:

I mean it mainly depends on the writing. Like Toradora is an awesome harem where you want Taiga to win, so it can be done right.

Yeah well considering the fact that I'm 4th-wall-breakinf-character trash that actually doesn't bother me at all + she's perfectly well designed from her pose to her black stocking and I actually felt bad for deleting her (even if she technically deserve it :/ )

Also about that second part of your first comment, I do know a "waifu" that (literally nobody knows) that falls perfectly into this category of "so bad it's good" waifus :

Name is Excel from excel saga :

She's my shit waifu don't touch >:I
Mar 5, 2019 11:44 PM

Jan 2019
Hlodwigoat said:
FlagCrusherTaka said:

Yeah well considering the fact that I'm 4th-wall-breakinf-character trash that actually doesn't bother me at all + she's perfectly well designed from her pose to her black stocking and I actually felt bad for deleting her (even if she technically deserve it :/ )

Also about that second part of your first comment, I do know a "waifu" that (literally nobody knows) that falls perfectly into this category of "so bad it's good" waifus :

Name is Excel from excel saga :

She's my shit waifu don't touch >:I

Ah, good point. I forgot about that show.
Mar 6, 2019 5:05 AM
May 2018
I have to say this cause if i don't no one will... All your Naruto Waifus ain't shit
Oh and i'm not done.. Asuna from SAO ain't shit.

noirsuniverseMar 6, 2019 5:13 AM
Mar 6, 2019 5:16 AM
May 2018
FlagCrusherTaka said:
L1quid666 said:

Die you tasteless weeb

Um i hate to break it to you but Kazuma is best girl

Mar 6, 2019 5:19 AM

Jul 2017
yeahitsmomo said:
FlagCrusherTaka said:

This is ''the shittiest waifus'' thread..exactly where darkness belongs.
Mar 6, 2019 5:39 AM

Aug 2017
L1quid666 said:
yeahitsmomo said:

HOLY SHIT
LudwigoatMar 6, 2019 7:01 AM
Mar 6, 2019 7:37 AM

Aug 2017
L1quid666 said:
yeahitsmomo said:

I WILL FIGHT YA! DARKNESS IS ONEE-CHAN MATERIAL!
Mar 6, 2019 9:53 AM

Jul 2017
Hlodwigoat said:
L1quid666 said:

You mean Megumin*
Mar 6, 2019 11:21 AM
Nov 2018
Inori is worste girl from Guilty Crown
Mar 6, 2019 11:22 AM

Jul 2017
Tzugumi said:

I didn't find guilty crown in general to be that good.
Mar 6, 2019 5:49 PM

Aug 2017
L1quid666 said:
Hlodwigoat said:

You mean Megumin*

Nah Megumin is more daughteru material
Mar 7, 2019 6:01 PM

Jan 2019
Hlodwigoat said:
L1quid666 said:

You mean Megumin*

Nah Megumin is more daughteru material

Agreed, Darkness is the ultimate M... She is wasted as a daughter/sister.
Mar 17, 2019 9:04 PM

Aug 2017
Tzugumi said:

*Inori does not exist. There's no way a character that look this gorgeous can be so bland and dense and boring as hell, there's only CHELLY (the real actual singer of EGOIST) that matters! >:3
Jun 4, 2019 4:27 PM

Apr 2019
Ais Wallenstein from DanMachi, maybe?
Jun 5, 2019 12:16 AM

Jul 2017
Gingko said:
Ais Wallenstein from DanMachi, maybe?

Tbh i hate danmachi as a whole not just her.
Jun 9, 2019 7:04 AM

Feb 2017
This abomination on the picture below. I don't know how it's possible for someone to love her.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Who's the best girl from Konosuba and why

L1quid666 - Mar 3, 2019

7 by 64_ovo_46 »»
Aug 8, 2020 5:23 PM

Sticky: » Best Girl From Spring 2019

L1quid666 - Jun 4, 2019

3 by Tsarko »»
Jun 9, 2019 7:08 AM

Sticky: » Fuck/Mary/Kill Waifu Wars Edition

Ludwigoat - Mar 17, 2019

12 by ErkSterk »»
Jun 4, 2019 12:50 PM

» Best girl from WINTER 2019

Ludwigoat - Mar 5, 2019

24 by Hantr »»
Apr 14, 2019 5:17 AM

» Best girl from code geass Discussion

L1quid666 - Mar 4, 2019

40 by BOSSco »»
Mar 22, 2019 9:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.