Forum Settings
Forums
Red Riding Hood's Wolf Apprentice
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 6, 2018 4:15 AM

Feb 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I want to discuss this with someone so much!! I'm really curious to know exactly what happened to all the wolfkin (was it Wul that killed everyone of them? or something else? or something like an internal fight, as they said??)

About the rest of the chapter, this new Hunter is just super strange =/
Dec 13, 2018 7:04 PM

Aug 2015
Tolstoy and Schrodinger working at the Puss in Boots Armory... Red Hood has Wanderlust... and then some nutso called Kirkenes (such a small town)... the author went full in with all the real world references.

I smelled trouble the moment Anna took Mani out, but I didn't expect a creep like that to appear, ugh. I hated Kirkenes just after two pages, that's some record for me. Of course we wouldn't get some big revelations just on chapter 4, but when Red Hood said he's doing penance, that was such a teeeeease, I'd really like to know what happened and also who is his master. Guess I'll have to wait a while, who knows when vol. 2 comes out.
All in all, after finishing volume 1, I liked this manga way more than I expected I would. Looking forward to future chapters!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☆ふわふわる▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ふわふわり☆▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      BE KAWAII         
Dec 14, 2018 4:25 PM

Feb 2016
Pleinair said:

Of course we wouldn't get some big revelations just on chapter 4, but when Red Hood said he's doing penance, that was such a teeeeease

Yeahh, I totally felt the same..... So now we have an even stronger reason for her to kill him in the future (I am so curious to know how everything will unfold, but at the same time, I like the actual pace so much - it is so much fun seeing the two of them together, it is so sweet!)

I read the first three chapters by Boredom Society, but when they dropped it I had to buy the licensed version. But the problem is like you said, we don't know when Kodansha will release more. Let's hope it doesn't take too long!
Dec 14, 2018 5:40 PM

Aug 2015
xiliqs said:
Pleinair said:

Of course we wouldn't get some big revelations just on chapter 4, but when Red Hood said he's doing penance, that was such a teeeeease

Yeahh, I totally felt the same..... So now we have an even stronger reason for her to kill him in the future

I think that scene from chapter 1 will take reaaaally long to happen unless there's is some kind of timeskip or maybe some established fact that beasts (or specifically wolves) grow faster than humans/hunters. I hope that it's just a red herring because I already love how their relationship is in just these few chapters.

I couldn't wait and took a look at the latest chapter (15), Wul still can't hear or understand Mani, I hate that because it's not something extremely difficult to overcome, even though it goes against his instincts, I think they could develop a system of some kind to at least communicate even if in a very simple/rustic way. :\
Knowing Kodansha, the next volume won't come before May of next year, hope I'm wrong tho.

      BE KAWAII         
Dec 17, 2018 2:43 PM

Feb 2016
Pleinair said:

Knowing Kodansha, the next volume won't come before May of next year, hope I'm wrong tho.

May?? OMG do they usually take so long? I am from Brazil, I usually don't buy manga in English (so this is my first time, actually)

I think when he starts to understand what the beastkin says, it is going to be the end of him (But, yeah, they should totally start using hand signals or writing stuff). The scene from the end of chapter 1 is something that I totally don't want to see happening, but at the same time, I want it, because it is going to be badass.
Dec 17, 2018 4:54 PM

Aug 2015
xiliqs said:

May?? OMG do they usually take so long? I am from Brazil, I usually don't buy manga in English (so this is my first time, actually)
I think when he starts to understand what the beastkin says, it is going to be the end of him (But, yeah, they should totally start using hand signals or writing stuff). The scene from the end of chapter 1 is something that I totally don't want to see happening, but at the same time, I want it, because it is going to be badass.

Imaginei hehe, li seu nome como "chiliques" desde a primeira vez. ^^

I'm just talking by my own experience, I read a manga they translate called Happiness that they released vol. 7 in May and then vol. 8 only in November. But maybe the fact that the japanese Vol. 8 was only released in June played a role in this case. They did launch 1 volume every three months in the year prior to that.
In the case of Red Hood's Wolf Apprentice, the japanese vol. 2 has already been out since July of this year, so hey, maybe they will beat my expectations and release it sooner, in like February or something. :p

      BE KAWAII         
Dec 21, 2018 10:48 AM

Feb 2016
Omg you are brazillian, too??
I feel ridiculous answering you in English, but whatever. hahahahha
February would be quite good... Let's see! Maybe it depends on how well it sells...?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akazukin no Ookami Deshi Chapter 15 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Dec 24, 2021

0 by LastLuminescence »»
Dec 24, 2021 12:30 PM

Poll: » Akazukin no Ookami Deshi Chapter 12 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Dec 24, 2021

0 by LastLuminescence »»
Dec 24, 2021 10:40 AM

Poll: » Akazukin no Ookami Deshi Chapter 9 Discussion

Pleinair - Mar 23, 2019

3 by Yakimokn »»
May 30, 2020 7:31 PM

Poll: » Akazukin no Ookami Deshi Chapter 7 Discussion

Pleinair - Mar 23, 2019

1 by LastLuminescence »»
Apr 7, 2019 11:00 AM

Poll: » Akazukin no Ookami Deshi Chapter 8 Discussion

Pleinair - Mar 23, 2019

0 by Pleinair »»
Mar 23, 2019 11:31 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.