Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 9, 2018 11:44 PM

Aug 2016
Iirc there are 7 girls introduced including Moe-nee. Are they supposed to have their own arc? Some girls like Makoto and Moe-nee only appear as support characters only. Am I missing it somewhere?
Mar 9, 2018 11:56 PM

Jun 2015
ventisca89 said:
Iirc there are 7 girls introduced including Moe-nee. Are they supposed to have their own arc? Some girls like Makoto and Moe-nee only appear as support characters only. Am I missing it somewhere?

every char has their own arc:

first 3 eps: Tsuneki
4-5 eps tooru I think
the last 3 ep Kyouko
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Mar 10, 2018 12:38 AM

Aug 2016
Takamura-sama said:

every char has their own arc:

first 3 eps: Tsuneki
4-5 eps tooru I think
the last 3 ep Kyouko

The 7 girls introduced in promotional video are:

- Hikari Tsuneki
- Touno Kyouko
- Miyamae Toru
- Kamizaki Makoto
- Hiyama Miu
- Sanjyou Ruise
- Kamita Tomoe

I can't find all of these arc, only the first three, and some of them appear as supporting character like Kamizaki Makoto in Tsuneki's arc episode 4 and some other supporting character.

-ventisca-Sep 26, 2018 8:36 AM
Mar 10, 2018 12:40 AM

Jan 2011
They don't exist. I figured they'd announced a second cour that'd cover them, but nothing of the sort has been announced yet, as far as I know.
Mar 10, 2018 12:54 AM

Aug 2016
ReaperCreeper said:
They don't exist. I figured they'd announced a second cour that'd cover them, but nothing of the sort has been announced yet, as far as I know.

Oh I see. I thought there was second season or second cour that I've missed or something. I'm glad I didn't miss anything but I hope there will be continuation of this series.
Thank you. :)
Sep 30, 2018 10:25 AM

Apr 2012
So far there isn't any plans to add additional arcs to cover the other girls.

THANK GOD

This anime was a complete hot mess anyways.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Sep 30, 2018 7:38 PM

Aug 2016
^ VN games player probably like this anime though. :D
Oct 1, 2018 7:54 AM

Sep 2014
I guess they aborted the second season since the reception went lower than what they initially expected. I remember there were a lot of hype before it aired. It was refreshing to see this franchise again after 5 years. Though it's quite sad because I found Seiren enjoyable and the last arc was definitely the best. I wanted more, but I guess things like that often happen in this industry.
Oct 1, 2018 9:22 AM

Aug 2016
Hrybami said:
I guess they aborted the second season since the reception went lower than what they initially expected. I remember there were a lot of hype before it aired. It was refreshing to see this franchise again after 5 years. Though it's quite sad because I found Seiren enjoyable and the last arc was definitely the best. I wanted more, but I guess things like that often happen in this industry.

That's so sad. Looks like omnibus anime adaptation from visual novel dating simulation games has outdated nowadays. No news at all so far, so I guess that would be the case.
Agree with that, this franchise is quite enjoyable but the moment I watch it I understand that this kind of anime is only for niche market.
Jan 31, 2019 12:20 AM

Jun 2012
Amagami SS + aired about 2 years after Amagami SS came out so theres always hope for a sequel or hope for the remaining arcs.
Mar 21, 2021 3:12 AM

Aug 2016
Shuhan said:
Amagami SS + aired about 2 years after Amagami SS came out so theres always hope for a sequel or hope for the remaining arcs.

Looks like they forgot about this series. :(
Mar 22, 2021 12:34 PM

Jun 2012
-ventisca- said:
Shuhan said:

Looks like they forgot about this series. :(

Haha it looks like there won't be a second season but you never know. A lot of anime get random new season out of no where. Look at the devil is a part timer for example, very popular anime but took like 9 years for a second season.
Mar 30, 2021 9:24 AM

Aug 2016
Shuhan said:

Haha it looks like there won't be a second season but you never know. A lot of anime get random new season out of no where. Look at the devil is a part timer for example, very popular anime but took like 9 years for a second season.

So the hope is still alive.
Apr 10, 2021 12:16 AM
Jan 2021
Still hopes that they give this a 2nd cour
Apr 15, 2021 10:20 AM
Nov 2019
There are only two or three routes in the anime and the other girls they considered as supporting characters.
Jun 5, 2021 8:28 AM

Jan 2016
I don't think the second season will be made due to low Blue Ray sales. i enjoyed the series and i think it got underrated score
Jun 8, 2021 3:16 AM

Jul 2013
From what I gathered, they made the first season to test the waters for a possible continuation featuring the remaining three girls + a visual novel Amagami-style, but the reception to the ending of Tsuneki's arc was so bad the anime ended flopping, and nothing about a second season or a visual novel has been mentioned ever since. Sadly, I wouldn't hold any hopes for a sequel of this anime.
Sep 27, 2021 9:39 AM
Sep 2021
I am really surprised to see that some of the forums still get new messages even after 4 years the show aired.
Personally, I really don't see the second season ever coming, unless someone from the company/ studio who made the anime decides to go YOLO and restarts the production on the cancelled visual novel of Seiren, releases it and based on the reception and sales decides if they should continue with the second season and maybe even do a rework/remaster of the first season.
A problem would be if the japanese audience would be willing to give the series a second chance by purchasing the game, cuz the reason the second season never aired was because of the negative reception and low sales from Japan.
Now something that was in my mind for a while and probably on other people as well. Did anyone ever wonder why was the anime made in the first place and not the VN game? I am no expert when it comes to companies and their businesses, but wouldn't have it been better if the game was made first, released and based on the reception and sales they could have then made the anime in which they could have changed things from the game that people didn't like? Because of the reception of the anime the work done by the people for a possible second season( story, characters) and maybe even the game was all for nothing, and makes me feel bad for those whose work didn't get to be used.
PotatoPower97Sep 27, 2021 1:25 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seiren Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

143 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 4:04 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2017

57 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 3:34 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2017

64 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 3:12 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2017

99 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 2:31 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2017

131 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 12:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.