Forums
New
Sep 27, 2018 2:24 PM
Mar 2016
◇◇◇◇◇◇
Rules
◇◇◇◇◇◇

Welcome to the Rules Thread.
Here you can find all rules you need to know before you start your roleplay adventure.
Just one thing or three:
Break a rule once and you will be warned.
Break a rule twice and you will be warned again.
Break a rule thrice and you will be banned for 1 week.
Break a rule more than 3 times and you will be banned permanently.

Naturally, case-specific things can also occur, so someone who does a more severe rule break might just earn a ban from the get go.
On the other hand, even if someone breaks a rule more than 3 times if it isn't that severe... well... we will be gentle ;).

General Rules
1. Please be respectful and friendly to everyone here. We all just want to relax.
2. No 18+ stuff please. If you want those, you are looking in the wrong place. Oh, but you can roleplay a bit more "detailed". Within boundaries of course. What are those boundaries? Um... Use common sense?
3. You can use "strong" words (swearing) from time to time. Just don't go overboard okay? Also, never use them against anyone.
4. Don't create threads without permission from the administration. Pictures too. As in club pictures. Though no one really does that...
5. A rather serious rule: Don't steal anything from the club without permission! It warrants an immediate and undisputable ban! I will also haunt you until the ends of earth and make everyone know you like to steal, teehee~
6. And lastly: Have fun! I see that from time to time, but I never really get why people put that as a rule. I mean, come on. Its not like you can make a "rule" for people to have fun. What if they don't have fun? Do they break it? Do I punish them for breaking it? Thats why I will just say: Please have fun everyone! ^^/

Creation Rules
1. In the beginning, the maximum of characters you can create is 2.
2. Naturally, each character must be approved before they can be roleplayed as.
3. No similar talents! Don't copy someone else's talent. Skills can be relatively similar though. Just not identical. It would be troubling if there is only 1 healing skill...
4. Everything written in biography or personality, even if you claim to be a master swordsman, has zero impact on your character's actual abilities. If you really want to be a master swordsman, your writing skills better match up to it.
5. After your character has been approved, you can no longer edit the Character Form. Expanding Biography/Personality is fine though.
6. If you want to delete your character, at least 1 month needs to have passed after initial creation. Though if you have a suuuuper convincing reason, we'll listen.
7. The administration reserves the right to edit approved characters within proper reason.
8. All characters are required to demonstrate proper effort in their creation and be consistent with IC logic in their characteristics (no illiterate characters).

Roleplay Rules
1. Godmodding? Bad! Powerplaying? Bad! Metagaming? Bad! Don't know what those are? Well... Here? Good!
2. Every post needs to have at least 3, I repeat: 3 sentences. One and two-liners are boring and will be deleted. Three-liners are boring too, but sometimes you feel lazy...
3. Always include your character's name in your post. Otherwise its hard to follow who is who.
4. If possible, it would be nice if you could differentiate between your character's actions, thoughts and speech (respective styles not mandatory). A good layout is nice too.
5. No character can be at 2 area threads at the same time.
6. Please indicate whenever your character leaves the area. Such as making it bold.
7. Don't conflict with the established lore nor change the setting.
8. Observers may bypass some of these rules.
9. When trading COMB IDs, please state and underline the names of each person you wish to add (and notify an admin).
10. After your character has been assigned a dormitory room, he/she should receive an automatic notification (you can roleplay that out on your own immediately after you see your room is available).

Combat Rules
1. Be realistic. Don't be the guy who somehow manages to be invincible without reason. Or the novice mage who somehow conjures fire tornados. Or that one bald guy who can one punch something.
2. Killing other cha... Oh well, they can't die anyway. Yay! No reason to hold back anymore!
3. Track your Statistics (Health, Prana, Stamina) in battle.
4. If not otherwise stated, all actions performed occur with the default state shown in the Character's Appearance section. If nothing is stated nor visible, the default is right-handed. (For example, if a pic shows your chara being left handed, all attacks would be performed by the left hand unless you stated somewhere else)

Admin Rules
1. Be active! Don't laze around! I mean it! I wanna laz- I mean, we need to take good care of the members.
2. If you really want to laze be absent for a while, please tell the other admins first.
3. Approve characters quickly please. Don't keep people waiting. If you are unsure, ask your fellow co-admins. Or me. Just don't flood me.
4. Ensure that everyone follows the rules. Also give out warnings to those who don't.
5. Conduct yourself befittingly of your role as admin. If you break a rule, it will be more severe than when a regular member does it.
6. In case of disputes or disagreement amongst admins, please try to find a common consensus between each other. In case such a thing cannot be realized, for whatever reason, I will step in. Though I prefer if it didn't came to that.

Rules may be added in the future when the need arises.
alatartheblue42Sep 27, 2018 2:30 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [Dormitory] Sparring Hall

alatartheblue42 - Oct 5, 2018

30 by LondotheGreat »»
Oct 26, 2019 4:24 PM

» [Astraea HQ] The Summoning Throne

alatartheblue42 - Oct 4, 2018

32 by LondotheGreat »»
Jun 29, 2019 4:45 PM

» [Dormitory] Lobby

alatartheblue42 - Oct 5, 2018

42 by Sho_the_Mage »»
Jun 25, 2019 8:08 PM

» [Yvalia Plains] Abberton Village ( 1 2 )

Elvario - Jan 19, 2019

50 by Discount66 »»
Mar 7, 2019 6:07 AM

» [Mission: Rinhain Forest] Deeper in the Forest

alatartheblue42 - Sep 30, 2018

27 by LondotheGreat »»
Mar 2, 2019 11:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.