Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 14, 2013 8:53 PM
Jul 2018
Don't you just get pissed off at how so many anti this, that and them clubs are on MAL? I know I am!!!!! Why do people keep making anti and opposition clubs? I'ts ridiculous! MAL should be one common place where we all unite together for different things and not hate and oppose one another for our own individuality and uniqueness as an anime fan and human beings.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 21, 2017 4:49 PM

Feb 2016
I think the answer is simple...because it's the Internet people LOVE to complain about things and think that taste is a status symbol. Seriously during an argument about the merits of Evangelion I saw among the comments (I am not making this shit up):

"You're just jealous my opinion"

I mean wow not only is that beyond arrogant...it doesn't even magic logical sense! How is it humanly possible to be jealous of another person's opinion? Ever since I saw that that's been my go-to line for assholes that think opinions are the most precious things in the world and they're worth fighting to the death over.
May 20, 2017 10:50 AM

Mar 2015
You people should add The Anti Anime Club to the list
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 12, 2018 2:22 AM

Aug 2017
King_Kouta_777 said:
Don't you just get pissed off at how so many anti this, that and them clubs are on MAL? I know I am!!!!! Why do people keep making anti and opposition clubs? I'ts ridiculous! MAL should be one common place where we all unite together for different things and not hate and oppose one another for our own individuality and uniqueness as an anime fan and human beings.

Isn't that technically what you're doing? Anti clubs are for dome groups of people who likes to share their opinion towards something they hate and as long as they don't attack those who are opposed to this opinion then I think that's totally fine.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.