Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 16, 2018 5:45 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Sometimes, people can't get whatever they want especially when it comes to novels and anime.

Utaha made an interesting question about Utaha though.
Apr 16, 2018 10:15 PM
Dec 2015
Damn.. after reading the recent chapters it made me understand how author some author might feel whenever choosing a final winner. It may not be what the author himself/herself wants but he or she has to follow what we, the audiences want for the sake of success. The fact that the company decided to end with Ange kinda hit me hard in my heart. It also reminded me other anime series of the same genre like Nisekoi. I hope Tomoyo would do something quicky to at least cheer Utaha up. Anyways, this is good chapter i look forward to what's to come. #Utahabestgirl
Geruto_GeraldApr 16, 2018 10:18 PM
Apr 20, 2018 11:57 AM
Jan 2016
I guess I have to commend the series for not sugarcoating how (apparently) light novels are viewed as products and not works of art that should be in the artist's control, but this chapter was still less than satisfying. I mean, it's one thing what the company wants, but Utaha and Tomoya putting up no resistance whatsoever is... really weird, to put it mildly. Especially when the same subject came up in chapter 28, and they had a big discussion about respecting the wishes of the author, etc. etc. What is Tomoya even doing in this series? He's supposed to be the male lead, but he's mostly just there, being enthusiastic. Why isn't at least he flipped out about this...?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata: Koisuru Metronome Chapter 51 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2018

19 by Lecxy »»
May 14, 9:14 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata: Koisuru Metronome Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2014

3 by Playcool »»
Nov 1, 2023 10:27 AM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata: Koisuru Metronome Chapter 29 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2016

3 by Soupisekaitrash »»
Jan 6, 2022 11:30 AM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata: Koisuru Metronome Chapter 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2015

3 by tr25a3 »»
Jul 9, 2019 3:25 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata: Koisuru Metronome Chapter 50 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2018

3 by Hibiki07 »»
Aug 26, 2018 9:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.