Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 13, 2011 4:32 AM

Oct 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I liked the moment, when Nemura said: "Shut up, you whore!" And all the women started looking around like, *was it sayed to me?*
あらあら。。。
Aug 30, 2015 2:27 AM
Aug 2015
hardnyasha said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I liked the moment, when Nemura said: "Shut up, you whore!" And all the women started looking around like, *was it sayed to me?*

Indeed, best moment in the episode.
Nov 6, 2016 6:45 AM
Oct 2013
The crotch and abdomen area is too plain IMO, although the rest of body is alright. Animation was nothing special either and the h action was also plain.

Did not even show a good view of the nude seiza. Not understanding the appeal of it, obviously.

I guess the nurse masturbating was not bad.

Story was nothing special either. Well the more distinct nurse uniform was different than the usual and him cumming on the wall and just left it there.
Mar 13, 2018 9:55 AM
Jul 2018
Do doctors really get the babes? And that Mr. Ishigami, lol. How can an erection be keeping him awake when people get them all the time while asleep? Lastly, I liked our protagonist's confusion after getting an erection at the hospital (along with the fact he didn't clean up after ejaculating on a door).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Heisa Byouin Episode 2 Discussion

hardnyasha - May 13, 2011

4 by removed-user »»
Mar 13, 2018 9:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.