Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 30, 2017 2:11 AM
Jan 2013
Is it another spin off of Monster Strike?? It looks extremely similiar. It would be really fun though, especially that setting is original :D
Dec 1, 2017 4:23 AM

Jul 2012
I didn't realise this at first but they do look very similar.
よろしく!
Dec 12, 2017 3:08 AM

Sep 2015
Definitely in the same universe at least. Lucy and her rock band crew were in the end credits.
Feb 11, 2018 2:06 AM

Dec 2012
Angelblade20 said:
Definitely in the same universe at least. Lucy and her rock band crew were in the end credits.

No. This is an original anime series that was made via collaboration. Akari, Apple, and Liberty appeared as guest characters in the Monster Strike game when this was announced. Mon-Sonic was announced as a spin-off to Monster Strike. Itazura never was. It shares staff/producers with MS, but that's it as far as connection goes. Luci's band perform the ED theme, which is why they appear as cameos.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 11, 2018 3:17 AM

Sep 2015
Rob said:
Angelblade20 said:

No. This is an original anime series that was made via collaboration. Akari, Apple, and Liberty appeared as guest characters in the Monster Strike game when this was announced. Mon-Sonic was announced as a spin-off to Monster Strike. Itazura never was. It shares staff/producers with MS, but that's it as far as connection goes. Luci's band perform the ED theme, which is why they appear as cameos.

Fair enough. Though I still like to think this was loosely connected to some kind of Monster Strike universe/multiverse. Self-contained special set elsewhere enough that it could be in a similar world.
Feb 11, 2018 4:05 AM

Dec 2012
Angelblade20 said:
Fair enough. Though I still like to think this was loosely connected to some kind of Monster Strike universe/multiverse. Self-contained special set elsewhere enough that it could be in a similar world.

You're entitled to your opinion. I'm just letting you know the already available information out there. lol
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

More topics from this board

» At first here I thought people would rate this low because of 3DCG.

salsalsalsal - Jan 29, 2022

0 by salsalsalsal »»
Jan 29, 2022 12:16 AM

Poll: » Itazura Majo to Nemuranai Machi Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2017

15 by Liddo-kun »»
Apr 9, 2020 2:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.