Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 24, 2017 2:39 AM
Apr 2013
If you can't type or even join the server, then you are probably banned.
If you are in the server but your name turned brown and you see that you own Strike role, then it means you are close to getting banned, do you wonder why?
Let me tell you.

It is probably because you are an idiot.
Probably, you can't get along with the community, you don't care about rules and guidelines or you just behave like an idiot. Even if you create a new account, use vpn or proxy, hide under a different nickname, you will get banned again, and all shit you left behind, will get deleted. For all these tries you will dedicate much more time than us clicking just once and banning you again.
If you think that our rules are strict, that's because you probably didn't even read them.
These rules are simple, it's just netiquette.
When you join some place, it is you who should conform, not us.
You aren't center of this server and it won't die because of you getting banned, it will become even nicer because of removal of person who broke the rules.
So, your ban or strike was justifiable and you should really think about your behaviour.

Do you wonder why some other servers tolerate you?
Because they have own rules.
These servers are usually full of people that even you probably consider as cancerous.
Probably Admin of this server is completely fine with gathering idiots on his/her/theirs server.
Doesn't mean it is a good choice.

EtoileJul 24, 2017 2:45 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 24, 2017 3:30 AM
Nov 2016
oh ok

Jul 24, 2017 8:25 AM

Feb 2015
Puhlease.
MAC is known as one of the most toxic anime servers out there.
Your staff sucks and is power hungry.
There are 2 servers of MAC members that don't like MAC as of now, claiming it used to be a lot better in the past.

It's become a children's safezone, a person can't have fun there anymore.

I remember specifically when you wrongly striked a friend of mine and then you forgot to remove his strike for 2 additional days so understandably he got angry, since you removed other people's strikes except his. And then you kept saying ''later'' ''not now, currently playing a game''.
It only takes you 3 seconds to type a freaking command, don't get ahead of your selves.
He's in his full right to ''DEMAND'' the removal of his strike, you're the ones who were late with removing it, not vice versa.

I also know that the owner thinks he's some ultra haxor that you should be wary of, but I'd bet my ass he knows some child level coding and thinks he can access the freaking FBI network.

In short... don't put the blame on the people, it's often the staff's fault.

Hell, I remember when Tim banned me because I said that the staff is allowing itself to abuse it's power. Which doesn't set an example for the users to follow, since the mods themselves were not following the rules.
And then he kept on whining how stressful it is to be a moderator... DUDE, there are like 100 regulars on your server that are truly active, the total number doesn't matter when 70% of it doesn't enter your server.

NGNL's mods handle thousands of people and never complain, they even have the time to have fun with them in the channels, not acting all stressed out for moderating some barely active server.

Your opinion doesn't matter to me, you are an idiot. /emilia
EtoileJul 24, 2017 3:48 PM
Anime List|Manga List | Discord: Azureal#2963
Jul 24, 2017 6:56 PM
Feb 2012
:eyes:
Jul 24, 2017 10:29 PM
Mar 2017
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 26, 2017 8:54 AM

Feb 2015
Etoile said:
Your opinion doesn't matter to me, you're an idiot / Emilia

Speaks a lot about you and why your server is like that.
Stop being ignorant and stop covering your ears from criticism... coward.
Learn from it.

Also, I am not the idiot with the toxic server that everyone hates...
Except some measly 100 people.
Most of the old school members despise it.
AzurealXJul 26, 2017 9:00 AM
Jul 26, 2017 10:51 AM
Aug 2015
Thank you for your criticism, Sigmatic. I completely understand your frustration with the server, and I am aware of most of the problems you've pointed out. I'm constantly trying to figure out solutions that work out well for the server, without having to disturb the general flow. The active-member count is at an unfortunate low, and I'm sad it's developed in that direction. I'm also sad it'll probably never become the server it once was, but I'll still attempt to help it develop in a favourable direction. Like previously mentioned, I understand your frustration and I'm sorry that you see the server like that.
Jul 26, 2017 1:10 PM

Feb 2015
aikokiri said:
Thank you for your criticism, Sigmatic. I completely understand your frustration with the server, and I am aware of most of the problems you've pointed out. I'm constantly trying to figure out solutions that work out well for the server, without having to disturb the general flow. The active-member count is at an unfortunate low, and I'm sad it's developed in that direction. I'm also sad it'll probably never become the server it once was, but I'll still attempt to help it develop in a favourable direction. Like previously mentioned, I understand your frustration and I'm sorry that you see the server like that.

At least there are some people left that actually listen to the members, without thinking of any sleazy excuses as to why they're not at fault.
Jan 24, 2018 11:33 AM
Jul 2017
My name is icy i hope u read this i advertised using DISCORD.ME/*** didn't know i was gonna get banned can i get a chance of redemption by revoking my ban thanks you very much for your time at least came here cause i really <3 my anime chat and i would never wanna leave it.

PLEASE DON'T TURN ME DOWN MAC IS THE ONLY GOOD CHAT I HAVE ;).

If u decide to accept my request to get unbanned please dm me @Icy#6290
i hope you agree because i'm truly sorry.

@EDIT Emilia:
Censored link. You literally put advertising link here too :facepalm: please..

From Icy
'I'm sorry i just want an unban i miss MAC.
IcyisWetJan 27, 2018 1:14 PM
Apr 7, 2018 6:21 AM
Jul 2017
Name :Icy#6290
Can i get unbanned i'm sorry.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» We are looking for Event Committee!

Etoile - Jan 7, 2017

27 by Xcallu »»
May 26, 2018 8:22 AM

» We are looking for Staff! ( 1 2 )

Etoile - Oct 31, 2016

61 by ACasualViewer »»
May 23, 2018 3:17 PM

» Extended guide on bots

Helryk - Dec 30, 2017

0 by Helryk »»
Dec 30, 2017 1:06 PM

» 2017-09-01

Etoile - Sep 1, 2017

0 by Etoile »»
Sep 1, 2017 11:08 AM

» Discord Server Info!

yuzuflavored - Nov 14, 2016

0 by yuzuflavored »»
Nov 14, 2016 2:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.