Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2009 6:50 AM

Oct 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Nice ending although they could have extended it more and have a few more chapters.
Also i was hoping he would kiss her not the other way around.
Jul 11, 2017 6:07 AM
Jun 2017
I know, there’s just not enough of Mikoto x Megumi. But if you read or watch Princess x Princess, you’ll see the couple and it all makes more sense to me now, they’re soooo cute (I watched Princess x Princess first and couldn’t understand Mikoto and Megumi’s relationship at first but now they’re my favorite couple in both stories)
Jul 15, 2017 4:02 AM
Feb 2017
I actually read the manga because of Princess Princess, Mikoto and Megumi are really cute, Mikoto should embrace crossdressing x'
Sep 12, 2020 10:51 AM
May 2019
oh my god this was honestly really good.. this needs like 100+ chapters like for real that wouldve been really awesome
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.