Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 16, 2017 12:31 PM

Sep 2016

While they were fighting, it was turn for 2 others to fight. Match 2: Star vs. Eres! Now it was time for them to step into another arena while Shin and Takara fought.
@star-dazzle
@ernestly

While the others were watching the battle, a man came and led them to a room where they can rest before their fights start. There, they were offered food for free. Some couldve eaten before arriving here, but some havent. Namely Arach, who hasnt eaten anything for days. And if he didnt before his fight, chances are, he is losing it
@krop-tor
Jun 16, 2017 1:11 PM

Jan 2017
Eres Nieval
has wings~ (Angel)

As Eres was called up to fight someone, a girl named Star, he'd get into place quickly, now holding his weapon and trying to get a look at her, wanting to know what he'd be dealing with. Despite her name, and however she looked, he wouldn't underestimate her, but he wouldn't feel threatened either. He was expecting her to make the first move, but wouldn't mind having to do it himself.
@Star-Dazzle
^-^
Jun 16, 2017 3:11 PM

Mar 2017
She was looking all over the stadium and waving to the stands trying to win the crowd over. Right when she got in her spot she took her bow out and took her stance. She won't underestimate her opponent either. She made the first move with a fast reload of it and fired it with tremendous speed and accuracy.

@Ernestly
Star-DazzleJun 18, 2017 7:19 PM
Jun 16, 2017 6:52 PM

Mar 2016
Arach
•STR: 20 •SPD: 20 •CON: 20 •AGI: 20 •PWR: 20 •INT: 20

He would look at the food, and then think. He needed not food or water. At least not when he has this on. So he could technically survive without food indefinitely. And in fact, this abstinence from food sharpened his focus and resolve. He would simply sit there and watch whatever fight goes on. Mainly cause he was more interested in the abilities of his combatants. An edge in combat.
(( \/ \/ Just as to show its use, Null if not approved))

As he watched he wuld stab his food wit his weapons, the orbs on the armor and weapon would glow slightly and the food would begin to try up and loose color as the Nutrient were drained out of it. Pretty soon all that was left of the food was a grey husk of food remain. Everything the body couldnt use was left behind in a pile of dry chalky dust shaped like food. He would remove his claw from the food, cusing it to promptly crumble into a mound of ust on aplate and would continue to watch the battles until he was called.
Jun 16, 2017 8:58 PM

Dec 2016
Sakura de la Luna

From a distance, something could be seen. It starts of looking like a dot and gradually, the more closer it gets, it starts to take the form of a girl. Sakura was flying to the battleground. After becoming immensely bored at the school, she decided to come here and find someone to help her train with her freezing cold powers. Sakura lands right next to a man covered in a lot of armor who looks like he just finished a meal. Arach was the one that stood out the most to her. "hiya there! what's with all the armor? Are you that scared of this crazy world that you need to hide behind all of that." Sakura poked the head of the armor as she said this.
Jun 16, 2017 9:25 PM

Mar 2016
Arach

He would look up and as she poked the armor, one of the decorative poky bits twitched. He would speak ina dry raspy voice that carried a hiss to it, befitting a spider. "Armor is a side effect of the weapon... Cant hold my blades without the armor." He would slam the blades into the ground, skewering it with the blads so hard it would be difficult to remove them. The armor ractically evaporates off his skin.

Sekrine Laebus

He would look at her, and speak. His voice more fitting for his appearance. His muscles thick and his voice deep. "And what might your name be?" He would say, his two katar stabbed so firmly in the ground no one can take them. And if anyone made a move for them he could grab them and become combat ready in a instant.

Jun 16, 2017 9:54 PM

Sep 2016

She was leaning on a wall and playing games on her phone while holding a ball of energy in her other hand. The ball was supposed to absorb some energy from the tournament and she was a scientist who wanted to do some studies about the energy. The ball was still empty because they havent started fighting yet so she just distracred herself with games.
Jun 16, 2017 10:40 PM

Dec 2016
Sakura de la Luna

"oh~ not bad, You are actually kind of cute" Sakura took a piece of his brown hair and twirled it in her finger, playing with it while looking into the man's eyes. She then let go of it and smiled. "I must say, I did not expect you to actually take the armor off" Sakura giggled playfully before answering his question, "My name is Sakura de la Luna" She bowed her head before lifting it up again to look at him. "what is your name?" Sakura normally wasn't fond of strangers but this guy looked really strong. She sensed a powerful presence from him. In her mind, having a friend like that isn't a bad idea afterall. "I am guessing that you can just instantly put your armor on. You don't look like the type that would risk his life or make a stupid mistake. hmmmm would you consider helping me train?"
Jun 17, 2017 8:58 AM

Mar 2016
Sekrine Laebus

He would chuckle at the gesture. "Sekrine. Most call me Sek." He would say this, extending a hand as greeting. "You would be shocked just how little that armor does for protecting. I am technically a Blacksmith by trade, but yeah. I am technically fighting in this tournament. So it may need to wait until then. Or maybe we could go elsewhere in the meantime. Actually, yes. I think thats what I can do." He says, getting up, and grabbing his katar. The moment his hands gripped the handle, the armor would seem to fade into existence on him. His voice changed once more. "Shall we go...?"
Jun 17, 2017 3:16 PM

Dec 2016
Sakura de la Luna

"alrighty! Sek it is. It even has a cute tone to it" Sakura smiled and shock his hand. "eh? So that armor doesn't protect you. That looks like it could be pierced by the sharpest of swords and do no damage to your body. Interesting, maybe you should make it so that it does protect you. Oh and since your a blacksmith, what type of stuff do you make? She proceeded to poke his armor right when it appeared in a matter of seconds. "aha! I new you could do that" Sakura followed him as he started to lead the way. She never expected it to be so easy to convince him to help her out. Guess it all worked out. "tournament? Oh so that's what is going on right now. What's in it for the winner?" Oh and my powers are a bit on the cold side. Hope your armor does end up helping so that you can resist"
Jun 17, 2017 5:05 PM

Mar 2016
Arach

"Technically it can. Say the sharpest blde hit it. The armor wouldnt even be scratched, but instead I take a hit directly to my life force, yet there is no wound. As for what I make, anything shaped out of metal. ornaments, Weapons, metal beams for construction. If they will hire me, I will make it." He says this as he walks out towards the nearest place they can practice without distrbing others. "Cold. Got it. I dont know really. I just signed up because I thought I would benefit from the excercise." He would say this as he walked out of the area and into the streets right next t the place.

Sek Laebus has left the area.

((if you wanna post next, its in the Streets of Jerat thread, literaly right outside the arena. SO he can hear if his name is called when its his turn to fight.))
Jun 18, 2017 10:45 AM

Sep 2016
@krop-tor
A few minutes after you left, you were called for a match against a boy named Raiores Dragryder. If you didnt come, you would be eliminated.

Raiores Dragryder

After having a nice meal, it was his turn to step into the ring so he grabbed 2 bottles of water and waited for his opponent in the ring. [Color=Sek Laebus, huh? What an odd name. But guess im not one to talk. [/color]

((Sry fo l8 response, somethin came up n i couldnt post :/))
Jun 18, 2017 11:33 AM

Mar 2016
Arach

It took a couple minutes, and he would enter. Looking at his opponent, he would speak. I would like to make an additional bet to this match. Whoever wins gets a year from the Loser's lifespan. If you win, I give you one of my years. if you lose, I take one of yours." He says this, offering this wager. If Rai declines or accets, he would nod. "Very well, either way, I hope to enjoy our match." He says this, taking a combat stance. Brandishing his fancy Katar.

((Losing a year isnt relevent to the combat or the RP in general. Its just a thing he does to try and maintain his immortality without tying people up and just drinking them like a fruit juice.))
Jun 18, 2017 11:50 AM

Sep 2016
Raiores Dragryder

Bet a part of my life on that match?! Sounds like fun! He answered Sek with a smile on his face. He didnt know what that was really about, he thought that was Sek's power. And he liked how things were going. He prepared for an attack to come at him, but he looked like he was just standing off his guard. He felt more comfortable like that. He wouldnt attack first, he just waited for Sek to attack because he wanted to what he's got. He seemed like he had the greater chance anyway.
((@krop-tor))
RaioresJun 18, 2017 12:05 PM
Jun 18, 2017 3:33 PM

Mar 2016
Arach

He would note that Dragryder was not attacking. He would walk casually towards Ryder, and would wait till he got in a close distance to sprint towards him. He would swipe at Rai's shoulder, attempting to hit a nerve that would cause a great deal of pain.
Jun 18, 2017 4:49 PM

Sep 2016
Raiores Dragryder

He prepared for the attack the moment he saw Sek's speed. He didn't seem like an opponent that he can underestimate. Then he could dodge his attack, though he just barely did that by jumping out of its way and behind Sek. He attempted to kick him from behind, not to deal damage, but to make him fall out of the ring. He was standing just a few steps from the outside so that kick could be enough. However, Rai didn't depend on the force of that kick and jumped a few metres away to avoid an attack from Sek. While he was jumping away, he accidentally dropped a bottle of water, or so it seemed. You're strong I see. So, what was your name again? I forgot it. Mine is Raiores but you can just call me Rai if you want.
Jun 18, 2017 6:56 PM

Mar 2016
Arach

Sek would note the fact that e was dodging, and would plunge his blades downward into the space between the tiles of the arena floor and would use his own forward momentum to flip upwards and stand on his two blades. This upwards flip would likely land a upper-kick directly to the jaw before he could try and kick Sek off and subsequently jump away. he then would land back on his own to feet and begin slashing at Rai in ways that wouldnt just force dodges, but force him further backwards, toward the middle of the field to give them plenty of room to fight. if Rai tried to counter attack or dodge, Arach would maneuver around Rai, to try and switch their positions so Sek would be on the inside.

Seks focus wasnt even on Rai. it was on his limbs ad torso. Every movement they made, and every movement his torso makes. That is where every bit of his focus is at.
Jun 18, 2017 7:50 PM

Sep 2016
Raiores Dragryder

Rai was upper-kicked to the jaw, which caused him to lose his ground and be sent backwards. But he did land a kick while in mid-aid and quickly got his feet on the ground again. The kick he landed made Sek lose his balance, which caused him to fall. Then Rai was attacked by a barrage of punches and kicks, which he dodged barely and took some of the hits while moving backwards till he was in the middle of the arena. Then a blade made of water came out of the bottle he kept in his pockets and quickly stabbed into Sek's leg when he wasn't looking. If Sek continued attacking, Rai would continue dodging but wouldn't attempt to counter any attacks or land any punches.
Jun 18, 2017 8:39 PM

Jan 2017
Eres Nieval
has wings~ (Angel)

Star waved at the crowd first, as if trying to win their favor, though that probably wouldn't help her in the fight, so Eres wasn't worried about that. Instead, he looked at her actions. She was apparently an archer, as she fired with a bow and arrow. It was fast, but he was still able to dodge it without too much of a struggle, so he began rushing at her, not moving in any form that was too predictable as to make shooting harder, and attempting to hit her with his halberd, aiming for her arms in particular. He could attack from a relative distance, considering the fact that his weapon was a polearm, but she still definitely had the advantage in range.
@Star-Dazzle
^-^
Jun 19, 2017 4:31 AM

Sep 2016
Shin Rei

Shin walks to the arena and waits for the start sign and Takara Yoshida to take his place and she started to look at him carefully trying to figure out the best tactic to beat him, she knew about the powers he had shown in the previous battles.
@AceAboody
@Raiores

♣Not active enough to respond lol♣

Jun 19, 2017 6:26 AM

Mar 2017
Takara Yoshida

Takara saw that his opponent is standing in the arena waiting for him. So... Takara entered the arena not making his opponent wait for long. He then stood on the other side of the arena facing his opponent. After that, he did a battle stance and said to his opponent: "So, you are my opponent. Your name is Shin Rei, right? I'm Takara Yoshida, but you can call me Takara. Now that we are finished with introductions, let's start this battle. May the best person win!" He then waited for the battle to start and for his opponent to make their move.

@onepieceofweed
Jun 19, 2017 6:58 AM

Sep 2016
Shin Rei

Yes, i'm Shin Rei, i hope this battle will be a good one, and wish you the best of luck. As she saw Takara wasn't going to make a move first she took her stance and started running his way. When she arrived she started attacking in a irregularly pace as possible with her battle axe.
@AceAboody

Jun 19, 2017 7:19 AM

Mar 2017
Takara Yoshida

Takara saw that Shin Rei is coming straight at him. He then looked at her movements, he realized that she is slower than him. He also knew that her battle axe is not the ideal weapon for this tournament since it is made for killing. So, he easily dodged her attacks. He thought that she needed another way to win this battle, but he quickly ended his thought cause he needs to focus on winning. He then decided that the best way to defeat her is by dodging her attacks and attacking her. So, he did just that. He kept dodging but landed hits on her whenever he could.

@onepieceofweed
AcellahJun 19, 2017 7:23 AM
Jun 19, 2017 8:53 AM

Mar 2016
Arach

After landing many successful hits on Rai, Rai pulled a dagger on his leg. Of course, against the armor, the dagger of water would either splatter or bend. You could however see the impact it had as his leg gave out momentarily, not enough for you to use though. He quickly gained composure and would keep attacking at completely random angles and trajectories that would make it extremely difficu;t to predict, and effectively dodge his attacks. Though eventually he would back off, taking a breath for a moment.
Jun 19, 2017 9:11 AM

Sep 2016
Raiores Dragryder

Your armor is hard I see. Rai told Sek as the knife splattered as water drops. He thought he did nothing, but he actually did land some damage, Sek's leg was paralysed for a moment. Or maybe not. The drops of water gathered and formed the knife again, which kept stabbing Sek, splattering, and forming again. If every limb he damaged got paralysed by his stabs, he would keep stabbing Sek while countering his attempted attacks, so he would easily win the clash between them if Sek didn't fight in a different way.
Jun 19, 2017 1:23 PM

Mar 2017
She is trying to dodge the attacks but some of them hit her but not too hard. When she thought she had the right amount of range she put an arrow in her bow and aimed right for the heart. If he managed to dodge it she would run under him and grb the arrow and reload it again.

@Ernestly
Jun 19, 2017 3:07 PM

Sep 2016
Shin Rei

As she noticed that her current actions weren't the best in this fight, she changed tactics and let Takara hit her on purpose. Then she tried to grab his hand, if this action was succesfull she would pull him forward if not she would bend her back and dodge it.
@AceAboody

Jun 19, 2017 3:45 PM

Jan 2017
Eres Nieval
has wings~ (Angel)

Eres would try and dodge the arrow, though it didn't quite miss, nicking his arm, though it didn't do any serious damage, it did hurt a fair amount, and it would still land on the ground. He wouldn't waste healing on that now though, and as Star was grabbing the arrow he would attempt to hit her with the halberd, aiming for the upper half of her body, nothing in particular other than that.
@Star-Dazzle
^-^
Jun 19, 2017 5:23 PM

Mar 2017
She gets a slight nick on her chin as she tries to dodge it. It isn't bleeding a lot but she still doesn't want to go near the cut in case it opens even more. She loads the bow again but this time aims for his foot (pretty risky move knowing that if she misses she will probably lose that arrow for good because Eres might step on it and break it in half or more.)

@Ernestly
Jun 19, 2017 5:37 PM

Jan 2017
Eres Nieval
has wings~ (Angel)

Eres moves while she does that, but he doesn't dodge it, as he hadn't seen where it was headed, and it hit his leg instead, not causing any too serious damage, but making moving harder, and hurting more than it would've. He didn't take time to observe his wound or anything though, instead immediately attempting to use his weapon to spear Star's side, not trying to slash, but to stab it, while he was still close enough to do so. Her arrow would be left unharmed, as he wasn't paying attention to it anymore. He was being careful with his healing, as he didn't use any of it yet, but he might be forced to do it soon.
@Star-Dazzle
^-^
Jun 19, 2017 7:08 PM

Mar 2017
She got hit with the spear just above the gut so it wasn't fatal but it was a deep wound. She checks her side and it was bleeding pretty bad but she kept fighting on. She grabbed an arrow but instead of loading it onto her bow she ran toward Eres and she was coming at him at a very fast speed.

@Ernestly
Jun 19, 2017 7:16 PM

Jan 2017
Eres Nieval
has wings~ (Angel)

Star ran towards him very quickly, a speed he might've been able to match if his leg wasn't injured, so he didn't try to. Instead, he moved aside as quickly as he could, and swung his weapon at her, attempting to stab at first and then slashing in case he missed. He didn't know what she, a ranged fighter, could gain by coming closer to him, but he was pretty sure it wasn't good at all. For him, that is.
@Star-Dazzle
^-^
Jun 19, 2017 7:33 PM

Mar 2017
She did miss the stab but the slash got her right below the right lung. It wasn't too deep but it was bleeding. She was close enough to Eres that she could stab him in the eye. She aimed right for the eye. If he didn't move or didn't move too much she would be able to stab his eye or at least scratch it.

@Ernestly
Jun 19, 2017 8:45 PM

Jan 2017
Eres Nieval
has wings~ (Angel)

Star managed to stab him in the eye, though it went no farther than that. He was in immense pain and, of course, couldn't see with that eye. Not thinking clearly, he quickly moved his weapon forward, if Star was there it would likely stab her if she didn't move then, seeming panicked, a huge difference from before. He regained his composure though, and quickly created his salt right in his hand, and in one swift movement he placed it on both his eye and his leg, all it took was a touch, and the wounds quickly healed. He was clearly in even more pain from the salt, and it would look completely masochistic to anyone who didn't know it's effects, but he was now nearly fully healed.
@Star-Dazzle
^-^
Jun 19, 2017 10:05 PM

Mar 2016
Arach

If Rai were to try and strike his leg and or arms, Sek would sidestep that, and attempt to deliver a cut to Rai's outstretched arm. it he tried to stab the main body, Sek would without any capacity to fail, side-step, and swing his blade inwards, cutting down Rai's arm from halfway between shoulder and elbow. The range and continued mtion of the thrusting water dagger would ensure that this fluid motion was carried out. It wouldnt be a deep cut. But it ran through areas of soft and fragile skin. This would no doubt cause bleeding.
Jun 20, 2017 2:06 AM

Mar 2017
Takara Yoshida

Shin Rei tried to grab Takara's hand to pull him, however... Takara saw that coming, so he grabbed her hand instead and threw her on the ground. Takara thought that was a bad move for her to make since he knows throwing techniques. He then proceeded to perform the choking technique(He learned that from his martial arts master) on her. So... The only options for her are to surrender or to get out of the choke. If she doesn't do anything, she will lose consciousness.

@onepieceofweed
Jun 20, 2017 3:06 AM

Sep 2016
Shin Rei

As shin was in the chocking technique she got out of it by pushing herself up, she flew a bit from the ground to regain her position. She waited at her position for her opponent to come at her, the longer she wasn't under attack the longer time she had to regain her strenght.
@AceAboody

Jun 20, 2017 3:33 AM

Mar 2017
Takara Yoshida

Shin Rei was hovering in the air near the ground after getting out of the choking technique. Takara knew that she was tired and injured from the battle, so he quickly performed a takedown technique to keep her on the ground. Now, she is on the ground and trying to get up, however... Takara quickly performed an arm lock on her. This time it would be hard for her to get out. She is already feeling pain in her shoulder.

@onepieceofweed
Jun 20, 2017 5:29 AM

Sep 2016
Shin Rei

Takara was to experienced to use cheap tricks on so Shin reached out to her battle axe which layed on the ground and turned it above her hitting Takara on the back. Her shoulder was badly injured but she still got her other arm.
@AceAboody

Jun 20, 2017 6:12 AM

Mar 2017
Takara Yoshida

Shin Rei's battle axe hits Takara, however... It didn't damage him too much cause the battle axe's cheek hit him instead of the battle axe's bit. Seeing that her arm(the one that is injured) is not usable, he stopped performing the arm lock, however, he is still holding her down. After that, he quickly grabbed the battle axe from her hand and threw it away from her while still holding her down. He then moved over to her other arm while still holding her down and performed another arm lock. She is feeling pain in her other shoulder too. It seems that she can't get out of this one.

@onepieceofweed (Search about parts of an axe/battle axe and you will understand what I'm saying if you don't understand that is.)
AcellahJun 20, 2017 6:16 AM
Jun 20, 2017 11:17 AM

Sep 2016
Shin Rei

Seeing how she was close to losing she set all her strenght in her legs trowed them up and standed up. In the proces she trowed Takara in the air. She created a distance to regain her senses and some stability, when she was prepared for the attack she let her arms hang.
@AceAboody (yeah ik what you meant, it's stupid i didn't think of it earlier (>~<''))

Jun 20, 2017 12:11 PM

Mar 2017
Takara Yoshida

Shin Rei was in no condition to attack him, so Takara decided to finish this quickly after being thrown in the air and landing on the ground. He then quickly charged at her and threw a knockout punch at her. This made her fall on the ground and it didn't look like she was going to get up after that. It seems that it is finally over, but just in case Takara was still prepared for her to attack him.

@onepieceofweed
Jun 20, 2017 12:20 PM

Sep 2016
Raiores Dragryder

RI wasn't holding the blade with his hand and he only attacked when he found openings in Sek's defense so Sek's plan to cut him failed. Rai kept stabbing Sek and whenever he dodged, Rai stabbed again in a way where Sek would either get stabbed or get punched/kicked. While Rai was doing that, his sword started weakening so he had to finish that quickly. He grabbed Sek's right arm, stabbed him in it quickly and threw him out of the ring. If he attempted to counter that, Rai would stab the other arm and block his kicks if he did attempt to. Rai would then dash towards where Sek would land and, if he attempted to stop before leaving the ring, Rai would quickly stab his leg and kick him out of the ring while he was standing on one leg. Wether that worked or not, his sword would splatter and fall on the ground as water drops. It's cool down has started.
((@krop-tor Sry man, but I wanna win too >.<))
Jun 20, 2017 12:52 PM

Sep 2016
Shin Rei

As Shin pretended not to come of the ground she jumped up and started attacking Takara. She kicked him in his reins on a nerve which caused him to be damaged. She kept on attacking using her arms for stability and her legs and body for blocking and attacking at the same time. But she slowly was feeling weaker and weaker because of Takara's punch she tried to stay awake with everything she could.
@AceAboody

Jun 20, 2017 3:57 PM

Mar 2017
She moved out of the way just in time not to get stabbed but was shocked at how quickly Eres was able to heal himself. She was stunned for a minute but came out of it. She got up and put a arrow in her bow and shot it. She was hoping it would hit him in his torso but she had a major headache and randomly shot it. She was feeling pain in all of her wounds but none as bad as her headache.

@Ernestly
Jun 20, 2017 4:27 PM

Jan 2017
Eres Nieval
has wings~ (Angel)
Power Cooldown: 1/4

Eres dodged the arrow, and began rushing at Star with his halberd, swinging and stabbing at her upper half, more specifically her abdomen. He moved faster and more efficiently than before, and gave it his all, trying to take advantage of the situation for as long as he could. Star probably had a power, as she hadn't displayed the strength of a person without one, so he'd be wary of that.
@Star-Dazzle
^-^
Jun 20, 2017 9:25 PM

Mar 2016
Arach

After a couple of hits, Sek would shift to defense. He wasnt gettng close enough to hit him. And Sek would focus on maintaining distance and staying near the center, so when Rai attacked to try and kick him off, not only wa he doing his absoulute damndest to avoid damage, he was too far from the edge to be sent off. And even if he did hit with enough force, Sek would stab the ground with his Katar and land before he would dash towards the center again, keeping a fair distance and utilizing his agility to the maximum to avoid taking damage so long as Rai was using his power. Once it stopped, Sek would charge. he would feint attack, pretending to aim for Rai's shoulder. But instad, at the last minute would duck and swipe his leg at the ankle height. Then would stand up behind and hit him on the back of the neck with his elbow and cutting a gash in his back. Though not in a fatal area.
Jun 20, 2017 9:25 PM

Mar 2017
She tried dodging some of the attacks but because of her headache she was unable to block or get away from a few of them. One went into her chest right above the left lung and another right below it too. She was bleeding pretty bad now and was almost ready to blackout. She did something she thought she wouldn't do and that was use her special attack the Fire Blast on him. She blasted the three fire balls all at once, one to the middle, one to the left side, and one two the right. She knew that no matter what, at least one of them would hit him. She also knew it was risky but she took the chance.

@Ernestly
Jun 20, 2017 9:59 PM

Sep 2016
Raiores Dragryder

STR: 11 - AGL: 11 - SPD: 11 - CONS: 11 - PWR: 11 - INT: 11

Rai prepared for Sek's attack. He expected it to be attempted at his shoulder so he prepared to counter it. how he planned to counter it would require him to keep on the ground while he threw Sek away, so, luckily, he put some force into his legs, which made Sek's attack fail. Then he jumped away and kicked Sek on the shoulder. Man you're good! He smiled at Sek. He was sort of making sure Sek wasn't taking that too personally because he felt he was. Especially when he didn't answer his question at the beginning of the fight.
Jun 20, 2017 10:04 PM

Jan 2017
Eres Nieval
has wings~ (Angel)
Power Cooldown: 2/4

There it is, Eres thought, having only seconds to react to the fire that was Star's power. He couldn't dodge it all, getting his side burnt pretty badly, though it wasn't too deep, it covered quite an area and hurt like hell. Yet he could see that Star wasn't doing too good either, and didn't want to give her time to recover, so he continued to attack, attempting to stab her gut. He didn't know how much fire she could make, if any, but he wasn't about to just wait to find out. His weapon was rather durable, and hadn't really been affected by the fire.
@Star-Dazzle
^-^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Jerrat~Marketplace ( 1 2 )

Raiores - May 11, 2017

53 by Katsu_Dritzing »»
Aug 24, 2017 10:50 PM

» Plains ( 1 2 3 )

Raiores - May 20, 2017

101 by Byakugaran »»
Aug 15, 2017 2:21 PM

Sticky: » Requests, Questions and Suggestions

Raiores - Mar 31, 2017

19 by Katsu_Dritzing »»
Aug 9, 2017 1:38 AM

» Streets of Jerrat ( 1 2 )

Raiores - May 4, 2017

68 by Katsu_Dritzing »»
Aug 2, 2017 5:58 PM

» Arms of law~Guild hall

Raiores - May 21, 2017

17 by YFang »»
Aug 2, 2017 9:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.