Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 8, 2017 3:29 PM

Dec 2012
Have watched it? If not, you must state your opinion on the title. you don't have to write a lot, something short is good, but you can post a paragraph if you want to! This can help if people want to watch the anime or not!

For a quick example:
Elfen Lied
Watched: My favorite anime. It's bloody, romantic, fun, and even inspired the hit Netflix show Stranger Things!

If you hold no opinions either because you didn't watch it yet or never heard of it, just state that. Please be honest :)

Alright, First title!

Code Geass
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 8, 2017 3:32 PM

Aug 2016
Elfen Lied is actually my favorite anime <33
Jun 8, 2017 4:30 PM

Dec 2016
neality said:
Have watched it? If not, you must state your opinion on the title. you don't have to write a lot, something short is good, but you can post a paragraph if you want to! This can help if people want to watch the anime or not!

For a quick example:
Elfen Lied
Watched: My favorite anime. It's bloody, romantic, fun, and even inspired the hit Netflix show Stranger Things!

If you hold no opinions either because you didn't watch it yet or never heard of it, just state that. Please be honest :)

Alright, First title!

Code Geass

I haven't seen Code Geass, though I've heard some pretty good things about it. I put it on my watch list but I haven't heard enough to make me want to bump it up in my queue to watching it any time soon. Is there anything unique about that anime that would be a good reason to give it a go sooner rather than later?
Jun 8, 2017 4:51 PM

Dec 2012
VexTheProdigy said:

I haven't seen Code Geass, though I've heard some pretty good things about it. I put it on my watch list but I haven't heard enough to make me want to bump it up in my queue to watching it any time soon. Is there anything unique about that anime that would be a good reason to give it a go sooner rather than later?

Code Geass truly is a gem that cements it as one of the most popular anime of all time. It's a heavily political anime with themes and plot twists that will make you question life, characters that you'll love to hate - and hate to love, epic soundtrack that makes it feel like a hollywood movie, and art created made by none other than CLAMP. Also, there's a third season on the horizon, so if you start now, you are in a good position before the Code Geass craze start again.

Code Geass is a unique show that you won't find anywhere else. That's why it's one o my favourite animes - ever.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 9, 2017 2:29 AM

Nov 2009
neality said:
VexTheProdigy said:

Code Geass truly is a gem that cements it as one of the most popular anime of all time. It's a heavily political anime with themes and plot twists that will make you question life, characters that you'll love to hate - and hate to love, epic soundtrack that makes it feel like a hollywood movie, and art created made by none other than CLAMP. Also, there's a third season on the horizon, so if you start now, you are in a good position before the Code Geass craze start again.

Code Geass is a unique show that you won't find anywhere else. That's why it's one o my favourite animes - ever.

@VexTheProdigy Seconded. I've watched over 1200 titles and Code Geass is one of the most unique shows I've seen. Something I love about it is how the main character is given a power that is seemingly invincible at first, but it actually has a lot of weakness that create interesting and unique plot twists. The main character is also conniving, which is a somewhat rare main-character-quality in my experience. I could recommend it simply based on the unique main character. Gee, how many times can I say unique in one paragraph?

I'm trying to keep it vague on purpose since basically any information past that is a spoiler. I highly recommend it, though!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Introductions

Light___ - Jun 22, 2017

0 by Light___ »»
Jun 22, 2017 4:22 PM

» This or that?

Light___ - Jun 9, 2017

2 by k4nr4 »»
Jun 9, 2017 1:00 PM

» How did you first start watching anime?

Light___ - Jun 2, 2017

4 by MajesticOtaKing »»
Jun 9, 2017 2:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.