Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 18, 2010 2:14 PM

Mar 2009
What the subject said, You can comment here about your opinions of Kazuma and Ayano as single characters or as a couple.
Obviously, you like them otherwise you wouldn't have joined the club. So Do you have a problem with them being second cousins?
(She's not his direct cousin, so I see them as Second cousins).
She's his father's cousin.
Does that bother you art all? Or the age difference? He's 21 (If I remember correctly and she's 16-17.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 9, 2017 9:19 AM
Apr 2017
windeen-windy said:
What the subject said, You can comment here about your opinions of Kazuma and Ayano as single characters or as a couple.
Obviously, you like them otherwise you wouldn't have joined the club. So Do you have a problem with them being second cousins?
(She's not his direct cousin, so I see them as Second cousins).
She's his father's cousin.
Does that bother you art all? Or the age difference? He's 21 (If I remember correctly and she's 16-17.

I know I'm posting 7 years later but better late than never :)

1. Kazuma - I think he's badass, and even though I really don't like his arrogant attitude someones, I think it's justified given how powerful he is. His personality is the complete opposite of Ayano. He's cool, calm, and very collected.

2. Ayano - I didn't like her in the beginning. She was too cocky/arrogant and her level of power doesn't justify her cockiness. Although, as the series progressed you can see her mature a little bit and I started rooting for her. I do like her a lot because deep down I feel like she's a good person.

3. As a battle couple - I think they're pretty good as a "battle couple" although the gap between their power is pretty big. And some of what Kazuma says to Ayano is pretty harsh but I guess that's what keeps her in check. I was hoping that her power level would equal Kazuma's or surpass him since she's the owner of Enraiha.

4. As a romantic couple - I'm not going to lie initially I thought the idea of them being second cousins was a little weird but I do ship them. I just think they're both immature when it comes to romance (especially Ayano) but their interactions during the anime were cute (especially the cheek licking part lol). It's also cute how they bicker between each other.

5. Age difference - it doesn't bother me. I believe they have like a 4 year age gap. I think Ayano is 16 and Kazuma is 20. He's definitely at least 20 since he can drink alcohol.

Have you read all of the Kaze no Stigma novels? (6 main novels and 6 ignition)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.