Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 6, 2017 7:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Geez, this chapter really went all over with the tentacles themes and lewdness.

Apr 8, 2017 9:39 PM
May 2016
Does aki nijou get rape. I dont want that to happen.
Jul 21, 2017 10:46 AM

May 2015
Man, I hope Inaho's dad survive she needs to spend more time with him to make that bond of father & daughter more stronger and live a happy life with each other...

Haha3x said:
Well she is technically being r@ped (she has been brainwashed and all the things that have been done to her are against her will)... now if you’re talking about penetration so far the Tentacles/Snakes have penetrate her but the bad guy (Yamato) save her virginity because he needs her to be pure for the ritual to be completed and by the looks of this chapter the ritual is almost done thus the swords is appearing from a magic portal kind of thing I think she will remain untainted in that sense (after all she is not her real self)... however once the ritual is done thing could change…
Oct 24, 2017 11:22 PM

Jun 2012
Haha3x said:

Despite all the things that have happened to her, she's still a virgin. There has been no vaginal penetration... well, maybe the black shadow bullshit that corrupted her did some spiritual bullish down there... but PHYSICALLY speaking she is still pure, just mind-broken atm. The snakes don't penetrate her, and even the sword which LOOKS like it's coming out her pussy ends up just being from a seal outside her body. Yamato even threatens one of his goons for talking like he was going to deflower Aki before the ritual... this isn't one of Takeda's hentai, he got his mind-break scene in, but pretty sure once the sword is complete the big bad is gonna get defeated and Aki will return to her senses.

More topics from this board

» Does MC still have harem

MassiveMacedonia - Apr 2, 2017

14 by Radtoter »»
May 7, 2022 8:56 AM

Poll: » Maken-Ki! Chapter 124 Discussion

hitemlow - Apr 7, 2020

9 by ShinXShinra »»
May 7, 2022 7:17 AM

» Maken-Ki! Manga to End in 24th Volume

oppai_0w0 - Sep 15, 2019

4 by AnotherDev28 »»
Aug 23, 2021 12:21 PM

» She is an Irregular Succubs

SilverLeo - Mar 15, 2021

0 by SilverLeo »»
Mar 15, 2021 1:43 PM

Poll: » Maken-Ki! Chapter 7 Discussion

Faust721 - Aug 8, 2008

9 by bakakisima »»
Mar 10, 2020 9:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.