Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 7, 2016 5:07 AM

Aug 2013
just rewatched this show in BD release
well, I kinda enjoy it more than I used to be, maybe because I watched it in 1 sit..
there're some different animation quality (obviously)

can't wait for 2nd season, Einhart vs Seig will be beast
Mar 11, 2020 4:07 AM

Oct 2007
watched the final episode today. Einhart sad for dreamcrushing Corona and several other people, but Nove tells her it's ok. Glad Corona was able to move on from the loss, she did her best anyway.. so no regrets.

damn... cliffhanger!?? :confused:

just have to continue in the manga :(
May 28, 2021 7:39 AM
Dec 2018
Remember when it was just Magical girls?
Probably the worst season IMO. Vivio became the new main character this season with a new additional cast and they're all Lolis!. The first half is full of training like in Strikers and I'm tired of it. But the second half compensates it with a good hand-to-hand combat animation and ngl it was tense. Nanoha, Fate, and some of the cast of last season were almost completely removed in this season. Nonetheless, I will still watch the Spinoff, Vivid strike.
6/10. The new art style is... I'm not sure if it is a bad thing but It never bothered me.
Jun 9, 2021 8:25 PM
busy week =_+

Dec 2014
I thought I'd get to see Vivio vs Einheart in the last episode..

Lutecia seemed kinda different (OOC) in this season. I like her new personality, but it's still kinda weird

Also, why is there sexual undertones for a show that focuses on underage girls lmao

CURRENT: semi-hiatus (busy)

Sep 10, 2021 9:39 AM
May 2021
Literally just finished this. Welp, time to read the manga lmao. Overall, averagely entertaining but man do it felt like a blur. Hopefully Vivid Strike juicen this spin-off up. Let's see how it goes 👏👏👏
Nov 6, 2022 9:50 AM

Aug 2018
Maybe the most in this season I liked Einhart's character.. Her feelings are quite interesting, wonder, how her searching path will go next.. And also I liked relationship of family - of Nanoha, Fate and Vivio I mean.. Was wholesome to see it.. And Einhart was the most interesting character this season to me personally..
Mar 16, 2023 9:49 AM
Des31

Oct 2020
F*ck me, it ended cliffhanger disappointed
Nov 26, 2023 7:22 PM
Feb 2021
Bro what the fuck was that ending. I kinda liked this show, but for fucks sake why did they just end it without anything interesting happening.
Jul 12, 11:31 PM

Jun 2024
Really great moment there between Einhard & Corona to start things off.

Even Tio was at his limits, good thing they can use that power transfer to help out their intelligent devices.

That's our Lutecia for you, a comfortable win for her, it didn't go unnoticed either, Fabia Crozelg who participated in the next match is also a witch who used some kind of black magic to win, either way Lutecia was kind of excited to see that.

Nice to see Einhard was worried about Corona, she now know's what it's like to be part of a team and is sad and concerned about fighting her team mates, Nove is there as usual to motivate Einhard, she really is great at talking to the kids and understands how the feel, even Corona was able to say goodbye before she left and said some cool things to Einhard.

That's the end of a good series, unfortunately it didn't last as long as Strikers, I really
wanted to see a lot more episodes.

Unfortunately there may have been problems between Yukari Tamrua's agency & Seven Arcs which led to this being animated by A-1 instead, and there were also quality issues during airing and other factors which is why this might have bombed and we haven't had a 2nd season and may never get one which is disappointing as this was really good.

9/10
I have ADD, ADHD & AUTISM, but this won't stop me. Let's keep having fun together.
VTUBER LIVE STREAMS YouTube/Twitch/Kick/Rumble/Twitter = https://linktr.ee/dolfunthedolphinvtuber
ANIME REVIEWS - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3agtBvVDdHFzXbqPV47c-A
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha ViVid Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2015

31 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
Jul 12, 11:29 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha ViVid Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2015

29 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
Jul 12, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha ViVid Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - May 29, 2015

26 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
Jul 12, 11:25 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha ViVid Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 22, 2015

24 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
Jul 12, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha ViVid Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 15, 2015

57 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
Jul 12, 11:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.