Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2016 8:06 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Falling on top of an old lady, what a jerk.

Newayz the story was uninteresting. Well having a reincarnation while still alive was kinda uncommon I guess. But really they were different people and different personalities (well not enough time to explore their personalities I think) so wasn't much meaning was there?

H scenes were pretty few and weak as well. The animation was alright and the faces and hair aas cute. Probably could use more shading and lines though.
Mar 11, 2018 5:27 PM
Jul 2018
Why was the girl in the past stabbing herself in one scene? Why is this anime called "Campus"? And if anyone is interested in seeing a much more enjoyable love story that features reincarnation, I recommend watching a Korean drama called Goblin (2016).

Edit (11/25/19): clarification
removed-userNov 25, 2019 3:37 AM
May 28, 2021 12:39 AM

Aug 2020
The plot was kinda predictable. MC fucks multiple girls and at the very end gets to fuck the girl he actually cares about (in this case being his sister). Well, at least the Edo Japan scenes were a nice change of things to keep this hentai from becoming too generic. Eitherway, there isn't much good I can say about this hentai. It might not be awful or horrible but it's not really good either. It's mediocre at best by 2000's standards. Still, not something I would rewatch or recommend to anyone unless you only care about the plot and not the H scenes.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.
May 13, 1:14 PM

Aug 2023
It is a waste to overstretch what could have been just a reincarnation story into reincarnation while not dying and then not explore that. A special case like that should have been central conflict with reincarnation and original fighting for the guy. I guess it was just an overly convoluted way to get +1 girl laid.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Campus Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - May 17, 2015

2 by HentaiList10 »»
May 28, 2021 12:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.