Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2016 8:59 AM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another slideshow animation budget hentai with chikan theme. AniMan is probably even cheaper than Queen Bee.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Aug 7, 2016 11:18 PM

Apr 2011
Why is this bloody "animation" style spreading? Keep this shit to Queen Bee, if it even needs to exist.
Aug 8, 2016 11:44 AM
Jul 2018
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ++++++++++++++++++++
Aug 15, 2016 4:38 AM
Aug 2016
yhunata said:
Why is this bloody "animation" style spreading? Keep this shit to Queen Bee, if it even needs to exist.

Because its cheap i think its easy to release and its easy money unlike big companies like PORO just recycling ideas and goes for always a rape for the stories and scenarios is different that's the only good thing for thiss kind of animation styles
Aug 19, 2016 10:30 PM

May 2015
So we're in agreement the heroine is hopelessly dumb? Right!? Fantastic!

yhunata said:
Aug 20, 2016 3:54 PM

Oct 2015
**** off this hentai.

I thought: "Oh... finally a hentai where we would have a consented/lovers sex in the train..." BUT NO! Lets just go to the usual **** thing.

At least it hadn't a good animation in a hentai like this, otherwise I would get more mad.

dropped in 3 minutes... 1/10
Aug 22, 2016 7:21 AM
Oct 2013
Getting double penetration and sandwiched was pretty lewd (*˘︶˘*) although it seemed to switch back and forth between the same positions, which was highly lazy considering already just using manga panels. Unlikely that the original manga looped the panels... So it was dragged out??

One ep for some reason... continued rape by two new guys straight after would of been more lewd. Oh well, probably had no budget to continue XD

Hentai said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another slideshow animation budget hentai with chikan theme. AniMan is probably even cheaper than Queen Bee.
animation was by studio9MAiami though, AniMan is just seller/production. Well maybe AniMan influenced it...

yhunata said:
queen bee was not even the first to use such style/method. It existed since At least 2007 with offside girl or 2010 with miyazaki Maya daizukan (both not queen bee).
User-sanAug 22, 2016 7:38 AM
Aug 23, 2016 9:12 AM
Jan 2014
wasn't there a second part to this hentai where a blonde school girl is riding the bus and shes just watching 2 other girls get fucked and proceeds to be groped by an older man? I can't remember if it was part of this hentai and some how disappeared or was from one of a similar style.
Aug 23, 2016 9:15 PM

Jul 2013
hoquincy said:
wasn't there a second part to this hentai where a blonde school girl is riding the bus and shes just watching 2 other girls get fucked and proceeds to be groped by an older man? I can't remember if it was part of this hentai and some how disappeared or was from one of a similar style.

I think you mean Pinkerton?
Aug 23, 2016 9:17 PM

Jul 2013
Roy_Focker said:
So we're in agreement the heroine is hopelessly dumb? Right!? Fantastic!

What do you mean dumb it all makes sense to me.

"Oops you've misstepped because of the train and fallen on me? Well let me double penetrate you with my buddy over here then, I'm sure nobody will notice if we lift you up half naked while fucking you anyway, oh and ofcourse don't scream or else your boyfriend who waves at you while you get fucked will notice". Also who the fuck is that girl at the end and why does she smile wtf.
Aug 23, 2016 9:39 PM

May 2015
@MuFeR

Lol! And not only that because she didn’t resist the two guys at the end confuse her with a pervert that is why they were assaulting her and if the story would have continued they will score with her too...

The girl at the end was the real pervert (the one who was supposed to meet the old man in the train for sex *you can see her in the manga she has a chapter* [the one that mistook the Heroine with the pervert] I guess she smiled because she understood the situation {the girls and the two boys were talking out loud} and she giggled just because for her that was fun)…
Aug 23, 2016 9:56 PM

Jul 2013
Roy_Focker said:
@MuFeR

Lol! And not only that because she didn’t resist the two guys at the end confuse her with a pervert that is why they were assaulting her and if the story would have continued they will score with her too...

The girl at the end was the real pervert (the one who was supposed to meet the old man in the train for sex *you can see her in the manga she has a chapter* [the one that mistook the Heroine with the pervert] I guess she smiled because she understood the situation {the girls and the two boys were talking out loud} and she giggled just because for her that was fun)…

Do you have a place where I can read that? I've only found the ienai/ikenai koto chapters that got adapted +a random chapter where
Aug 23, 2016 10:00 PM

May 2015
@MuFeR

Yeah, you are good... that is the chapter.
Aug 23, 2016 10:03 PM

Jul 2013
Roy_Focker said:
@MuFeR

Yeah, you are good... that is the chapter.

I meant I'm not finding the one that you mentioned Misuzu (actually is even Misuzu here name? anyway the main girl of this episode) does it with those guys, the continuation of this episode.
Aug 23, 2016 10:27 PM

May 2015
@MuFeR

The one that I mentioned was the chapter with the girl that smiled at the end...

What I was saying is that by her stupidity (the girl in this chapter) by not putting a fight sent the wrong message to bystanders (they interpreted that she like this kind of thing) therefore the two boys at the end are going to have sex with her (if by any chance this hentai has a continuation) that is what I was trying to say…
Aug 23, 2016 10:38 PM

Jul 2013
@Roy_Focker Oh okay, the way you phrased it I thought that by "if the story would have continued they will score with her too..." you meant "if this wasn't marked finished and they would adapt further chapters we would see the part where they score with her too".

Roy_Focker said:
(they interpreted that she like this kind of thing)

Those guys molested the other girl in the previous chapter anyway so I doubt that even if she showed that she didn't like that kind of thing they would stop, and once they start apparently all you can do is shut up and take it if I've learned anything from this episode.
Aug 23, 2016 10:41 PM

May 2015
@MuFeR

Well, it is Hentai Logic... ^_^
Mar 11, 2017 8:04 AM

Apr 2008
If the "plot" was good, I wouldn't have cared about the animation. If this animation was the animation of I Can for example, I wouldn't have minded.
Though they should do more I Can/Triangle Blue quality animations. The girls in those two have such nice butts xD

Nov 19, 2019 10:46 AM

Apr 2011
Its seems Animan got some help from Queen Bee. Crappy animation.

What a waste.
May 25, 2020 12:38 AM

Aug 2018
Need Fred of Scooby-Doo opening fake ghost's mask meme that shows Animan is actually Queen bee in disguise. Smh.
Nov 27, 2022 7:08 PM

Nov 2010
Below average animation but damn those molestation & sex scenes were so erotic. The girl is cute and seeing her r*ped and DP'ed was a turn on! Her ass got f*cked hard! 7/10

More topics from this board

» Expectations

TechOtaku-h - Jul 2, 2016

0 by TechOtaku-h »»
Jul 2, 2016 1:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.