Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 28, 2016 9:25 PM

Nov 2015

The Western entrance and exit, it's a gate after all....
People who are about to head out gather here as a final spot before leaving the city and heading to the border limits itself.
Exits
Central Plaza
Grand Market Plaza
Eastern Ship Port
An Acquired Taste Inn
Explorer's Guild
Kasverin Pass
Ilysia Path

RedPtolemyJul 29, 2016 9:17 PM
Forum Set and Profile Picture by aikopotz~
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 17, 2016 1:20 PM

Jul 2016
Nao Ardridge

Nao had arrived at the western gate,and immediately began looking for the spot of the wall that had been damaged. They,meaning him and Corrin,were supposed to guard that area until repairs were made,so finding it was his priority for now. They would have to be there for at two days as well,he did wonder how that would go,much could happen in two days alone,he wondered how much with two people. He had also been somewhat worried about any attacks that might take place,but with Corrin and him,they would probably be able to at least survive through the attacks. That is,if Corrin doesn't commit suicide out of boredom. I'll have to find a way to keep him from doing so....
@BlairIsBest7
Aug 17, 2016 1:28 PM
Jun 2016
Corrin Crimrose

Corrin walks into the area. " So what are we supposed to be guarding this place from? " Should I ask him about something? Is he single? Hmm... what could I ask? He wanders around the area, searching for the spot where the wall was damaged. " What do you think caused this damage? Or does it say it on the paper and I'm just dumb? " Corrin then trips over a rock and faceplants.
BlairIsBest7Aug 17, 2016 4:50 PM
Aug 17, 2016 1:42 PM

Jul 2016
Nao Ardridge

"All that was said was that an attacks caused it. Unfortunately,I don't know much else. was Nao's response. Honestly,he disliked knowing so little,but he should find out soon enough what they were to guard this place from. He looked around,not seeing anything or anyone that seemed to want to attack them,continuing his search for the damaged section of the wall.
Aug 17, 2016 2:53 PM

Dec 2013
As both Nao and Corrin searched around for the section of the wall that was listed on the paper, a soldier came up to them assuming they were here for the job that had been posted in the explorer's guild lobby.

Soldier

"You there, I assume you two are here for that guard duty job?" The soldier asked both of them. "Come with me, I'll take you to the spot. It's a good thing you guys got here at this hour, it's typically quiet around here, but come night, any creatures that are aware of the breach in the wall will come running to try to get in and wreak havoc."
Aug 17, 2016 4:54 PM

Jul 2016
Nao Ardridge

When Nao heard of what would be attacking the wall and when,he was at least glad to have some idea of what they would be up against. Since the repairs were said to take at least two days,that meant that they would almost certainly encounter creatures attempting to get inside,and would most likely have to fight and even kill them in the process,if possible. He followed the soldier,not letting his guard down despite it being supposedly usually quiet at this time.
Aug 17, 2016 4:58 PM
Jun 2016
Corrin Crimrose

" Ok, Soldier person who is going to get me out of boredom hell! What kind of creatures do you mean? Demons? Bears? Magical Stingrays? Or could it be... " Corrin gasps and covers his hands with his mouth with a look of cheesy fear on his face, and then he says in a voice that is positively dripping with fake fear and drama: " P o l i t i c i a n s ? " Corrin then fake-screams and falls to his knees saying " Woe is me, not the politicians! " Then he gets up and says " But really, darling, who or what is attacking the walls?" to the soldier.
BlairIsBest7Aug 17, 2016 6:00 PM
Aug 17, 2016 5:37 PM

Dec 2013
Soldier

"Uh.." The soldier didn't know how to really reply to Corrin's random commentary and shook his head. "Just come along, I'll take you to the spot of the mission."
The soldier led Nao and Corrin to a vehicle nearby by which they would reach the gap of the wall. The vehicle itself was an armored transport vehicle, with turret on top. It was clear that the people here at the wall were taking precautions.

"You'e in luck as well. Vehicles like these are hard to get a hand on. Most are used by frontier units, we typically do patrolling on foot around here. Heck, if you're extremely lucky, HQ may even leave the vehicle around in case things get a bit messy during your job session."
Boarding the vehicle he signaled for Corrin and Nao to get in.

(Move Here when you finish posting a reply.)
Aug 17, 2016 6:05 PM
Jun 2016
Corrin Crimrose

" Ooh, an armored vehicle! I've always wanted to be in one of these! OOH does it have bombs? Grenades? Politician Grenades? I want one. Or two. Or three. Or all of them. Whatever. " Corrin jumps onto the hood of the tank and sits there attentively instead of getting inside and riding normally. He then gets up, kneels on one knee, and points into the distance shouting " ONWARD!!! " It is very clear that Corrin is having the time of his life pretending he's an army commander.

< Corrin has left the area >
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Novaj Eden: Central Grand Market

RedPtolemy - Jul 28, 2016

25 by Plinius »»
Sep 10, 2016 12:23 PM

» Novaj Eden : Central Plaza (Streets)

Ze-Lem - Aug 7, 2016

23 by Nice-- »»
Sep 2, 2016 11:58 PM

Sticky: » Character Creation

Countenance_Arc - Jul 28, 2016

35 by BlairIsBest7 »»
Aug 28, 2016 10:23 AM

» Mission : Hold the Wall (Corrin & Nao)

Ze-Lem - Aug 17, 2016

9 by BlairIsBest7 »»
Aug 26, 2016 5:41 PM

Sticky: » Novaj Eden: Explorer's Guild

RedPtolemy - Jul 28, 2016

6 by BlairIsBest7 »»
Aug 17, 2016 1:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.