Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 6, 2016 10:29 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Meh, this episode felt like it was the most boring one so far especially first half.

Got slightly better imo for the second half. Generic storytelling with little plot development this week. Emilie with a maid outfit but I think the other girls are the only ones having fun. Sakura also getting some spotlight..

Jun 6, 2016 11:21 AM

Apr 2010
So now the little sister is singing as well

Anyway the part in the maid cafe was funny to see.
It's also funny that are comedian Claudia is back and she didn't seem the have much fun with her guarding duty.
Seems next week might be interesting.
Jun 6, 2016 11:42 AM

Sep 2015
The ed song changed! NIce outfit for Karen-chan.
Jun 6, 2016 12:33 PM

Jan 2012
Festival time! That Vitaly has spectacularly big, beautiful tits! XD Too bad she's the enemy. :( Cute that Karen got a moment to shine. :) And of course, maid fun. XD

animefan8800Jun 6, 2016 12:43 PM
Jun 6, 2016 12:45 PM

Jan 2015
Let's see, a cultural-like festival huh? Well, not bad considering it's a "cool-off" episode from previous high-tension episode.
At least Emile can dress "properly" at the maid cafe, congratulations for that. And yeah, "she looks like a REAL girl" with that outfit.

"What goes around, comes around". LOL
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jun 6, 2016 12:46 PM
Jul 2018
The maid cafe part was funny.

Emilie looked cute in that maid outfit!
Jun 6, 2016 1:07 PM

Jan 2016
Why didn't the girls who stripped and dressed Emile notice her boobs or female underwear that she probably wears? Why did her boobs pretty much triple in size with the maid outfit? Why did the girl who knew Emile was female want Hayato to grab her boobs? Why did the girls who didn't know Emile was female want Hayato to grab her boobs? Why did Hayato try to grab her boobs?
TOO MANY BOOB QUESTIONS!
Jun 6, 2016 1:15 PM

Jan 2012
PolisChan said:
Why did her boobs pretty much triple in size with the maid outfit?

The towels padded her chest, which were removed before Hayato groped her as her boobs are noticeably smaller then, just compare my and mascera's pics.
Jun 6, 2016 1:26 PM

Mar 2016
PolisChan said:
Why didn't the girls who stripped and dressed Emile notice her boobs or female underwear that she probably wears? Why did her boobs pretty much triple in size with the maid outfit? Why did the girl who knew Emile was female want Hayato to grab her boobs? Why did the girls who didn't know Emile was female want Hayato to grab her boobs? Why did Hayato try to grab her boobs?
TOO MANY BOOB QUESTIONS!

Because they needed to put a fanservice in the episode.
Is there is no fanservice, the show will dai!

Jun 6, 2016 2:30 PM

Apr 2014
Karen looking good with her Hundred

Jun 6, 2016 3:39 PM

Aug 2013
For the first time in my anime watching history, a guy was encouraged to grope a "girl's" breasts in a room full of girls without any sort of chastising or judgment.
Don't believe the hype.
Jun 6, 2016 5:20 PM

Jul 2014
I really wish it was possible to rate shows a 0/10 on MAL as this show has no redeeming qualities
Jun 6, 2016 5:49 PM

Aug 2013
Karen now also has its Hundred, well, that was quite expected, she really is very cute, on the other hand Emilia's personality in the anime bothers me a little, problems begin to emerge again, and it seems like a great villain will attack ..
Jun 6, 2016 6:09 PM

Dec 2013
Zarconeus238 said:
For the first time in my anime watching history, a guy was encouraged to grope a "girl's" breasts in a room full of girls without any sort of chastising or judgment.

Question, just how is it that everyone and their maid already knows that Emile is a girl.... and yet they STILL allow her to stay in the boy's dorm?!?
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 6, 2016 6:23 PM

Mar 2008
That "singing" with constantly open mouths bothers the fuck out of me. Is it so damn hard to animate mouths even a little?
Jun 6, 2016 7:08 PM

Jun 2014
PointySeat said:
I really wish it was possible to rate shows a 0/10 on MAL as this show has no redeeming qualities

I feel the same way. I should have dropped this like 5 or 6 episodes ago, but I keep coming back.

This episode was pretty boring, the only remotely somewhat interesting part was at the end with that shady red-head. Like someone above mentioned, this is probably the first time I've seen an ecchi where the MC was encourage by females to grope another female........and he surprisingly didn't get beat up (I seriously was expecting Claire to walk in).
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Jun 6, 2016 7:44 PM

Jan 2016
It's nice to see Karen get some screen time with her new hundred.

Evil redhead-big-tittied-biatch shows up after killing(well that can be assumed) 2 slayers to launch some type of attack.

Emile fanservice for the win.

Not enough Clair-sama though...
Jun 6, 2016 7:46 PM

Aug 2013
L-Ryoshi said:
Zarconeus238 said:

Question, just how is it that everyone and their maid already knows that Emile is a girl.... and yet they STILL allow her to stay in the boy's dorm?!?
L-Ryoshi said:
Zarconeus238 said:

THIS! The question of the season though. Plot holes confirmed.
Don't believe the hype.
Jun 6, 2016 8:37 PM

Dec 2015
God I hate looking at and hearing Emilia. Sakura needs more screen time then him.. whoops I mean her
Jun 6, 2016 9:07 PM
Jul 2018
This was just horrible lol.
Sometimes its good to watch bad anime to know what bad anime really is.
Not gonna drop it b/c there are only 2 episodes left.
Jun 6, 2016 9:49 PM

Nov 2013
Emilia's reaction to Claudia was spot-on. She was a bit funny, as she first appeared, but now she is only annoying. Seeing the vice president as a maid was gold and it was funny how she turned the table on Emilia. A maid cafe full of fujoshi. And instead of an accidental boobgrap we witness an (half)intentional boobgrap. What a revolution!

I always shake my head, when they talk about the villain. I know that anime sometimes take some liberties with names. But naming a female character Vitaly? That's just ridiculous.

Just read that her name is Vitaliya, which is a female name. Why do they spell it wrong all the time?
TheBigGuyJun 6, 2016 9:57 PM
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jun 6, 2016 9:55 PM

Jun 2013
Pretty okay episode, but this anime would be so much better if the story wasn't so goddamn generic.
Jun 6, 2016 9:57 PM

Jul 2012
Zarconeus238 said:
L-Ryoshi said:

L-Ryoshi said:

THIS! The question of the season though. Plot holes confirmed.

They don't know. Those fujoshi assume that Emile is only wearing towels and just act the way she is out of embarassment. I'd assume she put the clothes on by herself without anyone seeing.

That aside, Karen and her song were just so cute and adorable.
よろしく!
Jun 6, 2016 10:13 PM

Dec 2013
What's even going on in this show anymore? For the past seven episodes or so, I've just been turning it on in the background and looking up every once in a while. Today when I looked up, I saw a some chick that looked like a villain toss her cigarette on the ground and break a roomba. Like, was that supposed to be meaningful or symbolic (sarcasm. There is nothing that remotely thought out about this show). I actually burst out laughing just trying to comprehend why her villainy was represented with her cigarette destroying a roomba.
Jun 6, 2016 11:09 PM
Jun 2013
A boring but nice harem fanservice episode. Basically a 'calm before the storm'. Hopefully there'll be plenty of actions next episode.
Jun 6, 2016 11:22 PM

Nov 2012
Finally something happened, the other part was utterly boring.
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
Jun 7, 2016 7:19 AM

Nov 2011
Also quite boring this episode, too obvious in the narrative and banal, ridiculous ploy that used by the bad guys, enough inverosmile. Excellent the drawings, fanservice a gogo, cute new ending. :)
Jun 7, 2016 9:11 AM

Apr 2014
Meh, a bit boring.
Nothing important that can contribute to the plot.
Jun 7, 2016 9:22 AM
May 2016
the moment i saw the 'new automatic cleaner' or whatsoever, that is when i convinced that, that auto cleaner is connected to the villain and will be used for the attack by the villain in the next episode. It's just too easy to guess how the story is going (maybe..?) and there is one WTF moment in this episode that i can't bear to watch. The maid cafe moment (i skipped through that part), and karen's outfit is cute! except the lower half part is a bit 'revealing' as the big bro said
Jun 7, 2016 10:25 AM

Sep 2013
Chill episode with the festival :)
Maid cafe scene was cute and the bad woman infiltrating.

Imouto's song was alright, but her outfit was

LEWD
Jun 7, 2016 1:55 PM

Feb 2015
This show is drowning in it's own mediocrity. Everything is so predictable, and urgh enough with the singing. I suspect this will be getting a rather low rating from me when this finishes.
Jun 7, 2016 2:49 PM

Nov 2013
Nice to see, that the cleaning robots get attention. But I don't think they will be used by Vitaliya for an attack. I think they deployed more of them, to locate her.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jun 7, 2016 8:25 PM

Jun 2013
he's stupid right? you gotta be stupid to not realize the Emile is actually a chick
Jun 7, 2016 10:49 PM

Dec 2012
Emilia looked cute in that outfit, but where does she hide her boobs when she is Emile ??
Men episode.
SakaitsuJun 7, 2016 10:53 PM
Jun 8, 2016 3:09 AM

Jan 2014
is it me or is this TRYING to be as bad or worse than Big Order?????
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 8, 2016 10:04 AM

Jul 2015
The most boring episode of this serie. Hope for better next week
Jun 8, 2016 10:22 AM

Dec 2015
Since when this anime has become such cringe fiesta? OMG
Jun 8, 2016 11:58 AM

Aug 2014
I'm just wondering why the room to the Little Garden's power source was easy to access by just one member of security under control ( I assume thats where she was going anyway) I mean, considering the contents of that room are so important, you should have like 10 layers of security
Get your shit straight Brenda
Jun 8, 2016 12:34 PM

Apr 2014
Pretty shit episode, Emile's big tits makes no sense.
Jun 8, 2016 2:07 PM

Nov 2013
Axelucard said:
he's stupid right? you gotta be stupid to not realize the Emile is actually a chick

are you serious? he knew that for ages...but he doesn't want other people to know since it is a secret that only their group knows... lol
favorite "new girls" from summer <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks (rip all the other choices)
Jun 9, 2016 12:55 PM
Mar 2016

Oh, c'mon on how long does Emile keep being a boy, when the circumstances are already saying that she is not?

Oh, another useless hundred user who jaz like Sakura is more for show than kicking Savages ass.
Jun 9, 2016 5:48 PM

Sep 2012
SimplyKairi said:
God I hate looking at and hearing Emilia. Sakura needs more screen time then him.. whoops I mean her

Exact opposite for me. Sakura should have stopped appearing after her pity party episode arc. Throw in that annoying idiot that keeps trying to drag Emilia back too.

That aside, Karen looking great in her Hundred. Was expecting some great little clip of her singing and flying around, cause you know, that's what they said she'd be able to do. But they fucking jipped us and just gave us a few stupid stills. Didn't even bother with animating the mouth. G-fucking-G.

Edit: Also, that maid part made me cringe so much. Really funny, but oh my god. How many maids worked at that cafe? And with no customers?
Friends are there to lend a hand when you can’t do something on your own. It’s not one person doing all the work protecting everyone, we help each other when in need. That’s what friends are for.
Jun 10, 2016 5:09 AM

Jul 2013
By just reading the comments I could already tell what happened. Congrats Hundred, you made your show so predictable all you have to do is just read the comments.

Good thing I dropped this show.

Jun 10, 2016 2:11 PM

May 2015
This episode was pretty boring to be honest. Guess the second half was slightly better, but meh. I didn't pay much attention. Seems like the ED changed again. Not bad.

Jun 11, 2016 5:37 PM

Aug 2013
THAT CAFE HAS TOO MANY MAIDS. Seriously. There are like 50 of them. Wall to wall maids. Standing room only. Where do the customers sit?
Maverick-sama said:
Evil redhead-big-tittied-biatch shows up after killing(well that can be assumed) 2 slayers to launch some type of attack.

She didn't kill (both of) them. I can't say anything about the first one down, but the second one was the tall blond with the braids that let her in the door. Obviously captured and brainwashed.
Jun 12, 2016 8:43 AM

Jan 2016
PaleBlue said:
THAT CAFE HAS TOO MANY MAIDS. Seriously. There are like 50 of them. Wall to wall maids. Standing room only. Where do the customers sit?
Maverick-sama said:

She didn't kill (both of) them. I can't say anything about the first one down, but the second one was the tall blond with the braids that let her in the door. Obviously captured and brainwashed.

There was 2 in first skirmish the the 3Rd was the blonde that allowed her in. I don't know if she killed them or not,speculation on my part.
Jun 12, 2016 5:10 PM

Aug 2013
Maverick-sama said:
PaleBlue said:

There was 2 in first skirmish the the 3Rd was the blonde that allowed her in. I don't know if she killed them or not,speculation on my part.

My speculation was if one brainwashed minion is good, then 3 might be better.
Jun 13, 2016 1:38 PM

Apr 2011
I have to say I like the new ending theme. Such a sweet song.
Jun 13, 2016 7:55 PM

Sep 2015
SpawnOfSatan said:
Pretty shit episode, Emile's big tits makes no sense.

Overnight Growth spurt XD what made even less sense was we chose to help out bc they were short staffed. Walks in to 50 maids OK :/

Episode was pretty poor

although it must be stated Sakura is best girl, anyone who can do something special for your sister like that is wife material!
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Jun 14, 2016 2:30 AM

Dec 2014
an average episode if you ask me......The anime was good at first but now it is just boring
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hundred Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2016

133 by hyptocalus »»
May 31, 5:29 AM

» heard a rumor they might announce a season 2 this October

audac1ous - Mar 6, 2018

9 by 1List2RuleThemAl »»
May 9, 10:36 PM

Poll: » Hundred Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2016

151 by OlaEdu »»
Apr 29, 2:20 PM

Poll: » Hundred Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 2, 2016

66 by Foreall908 »»
Nov 14, 2023 10:51 PM

Poll: » Hundred Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 9, 2016

78 by 5hadow17 »»
Aug 22, 2023 4:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.