Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 20, 2016 2:24 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Average really, just a bit of bondage and the normal gangbang...the bad animation didn't help either.
May 20, 2016 5:38 AM

Feb 2013
The group scene would have been great if this wasn't made by Queen Bee or any other branching studios.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
May 20, 2016 9:55 AM
May 2016
Just saw the episode (LINK, for.. y'know.. scientific.. purposes *cough*. Seriously, what is with all these weird motionless hentai being made nowadays? They look like someone moving a damn image slightly up and down, for real.
May 22, 2016 1:56 AM
Jul 2009
With all the bitching of Queen Bee's non-existent "animation", i thought it was pretty good for what it was. Character development, various sex acts/pose, etc. Ide say Queen Bee is doing a pretty good job, consistent to say the least. the H industry is a dying breed unfortunately.
May 25, 2016 11:51 AM

Feb 2015
tasche said:
With all the bitching of Queen Bee's non-existent "animation", i thought it was pretty good for what it was. Character development, various sex acts/pose, etc. Ide say Queen Bee is doing a pretty good job, consistent to say the least. the H industry is a dying breed unfortunately.

Yeah apparently queen bee is doing very good in Japan, just not the rest of the world.
Good character art and design is good but it doesn't get you very far if the rest of the hentai is pure crap.
May 26, 2016 1:31 AM

May 2015
You cannot escape the consequence of your actions... "You Reap What You Sow" and then he had the audacity to say it was his turn when the others were grooming his wife, after he was enjoying himself in past sessions but know that his wife is joining he went the “You can’t have your cake and eat it too” route, that is why I don’t feel sorry for the husband selfish bastard.

LaserBeamShooter said:
Seriously, what is with all these weird motionless hentai being made nowadays? They look like someone moving a damn image slightly up and down, for real.
Not only that the whole gangbang animation was a momentum killer because the reason that you stated but the problem with this kind of cheap motion comic animation is that it takes away the spectacle of the scene (the wife slowly succumbing to lust) what should be a fast paced animation in terms of fluidity not the upside down that we get (robotic movement) it felt awkward and frankly speaking boring and the next scene were the husband lose it also felt slow and clunky in contrast with the manga (still images) that portrayed those scenes with more movements and passion…
Roy_FockerMay 26, 2016 1:35 AM
May 26, 2016 6:40 AM

Jul 2013
I regret so much reading the next chapter but was so curious to know what's going to happen, hope they don't release a 3rd episode.
May 26, 2016 1:48 PM

Jul 2010
May 28, 2016 5:28 AM

Jul 2009
he broke the rules. what a jerk
May 31, 2016 6:12 AM
Oct 2013
Wife body so flabby and most lewd (*˘︶˘*)
In any case, her problem seems to be solved at least which is a cause for joy ٩(ˆヮˆ)و

So husband breaks rule. I wonder if he will get punishment? She was kinda enjoying it immensely though...

Roy_Focker said:
You cannot escape the consequence of your actions... "You Reap What You Sow" and then he had the audacity to say it was his turn when the others were grooming his wife, after he was enjoying himself in past sessions but know that his wife is joining he went the “You can’t have your cake and eat it too” route, that is why I don’t feel sorry for the husband selfish bastard.
what do mean by this? What is the cake? I don't think he noticed his wife? What is there to feel sorry about for the husband?
User-sanMay 31, 2016 6:22 AM
May 31, 2016 5:26 PM

May 2015
@User-san

what do mean by this? What is the cake?

“You can’t have your cake and eat it too” This phrase is easier to understand if it is read as "You can't eat your cake, and have it too". Obviously once you've eaten your cake, you won't have it any more. Used for expressing the impossibility of having something both ways, if those two ways conflict…

The dude cheated an was having a good time but when his wife showed up he was hesitant to let her enjoy the same kind of fun he was having... and that was the catalyst that let him go berserker and broke the rule of not penetrating that other chick...

I don't think he noticed his wife?
57 sec. after the tilte screen, husband says: Yuuko What are you doing here?

What is there to feel sorry about for the husband?
There is none... He cheated first, selfish bastard, broke rules... let me quote myself "that is why I don’t feel sorry for the husband selfish bastard."
Jun 1, 2016 12:10 AM

Aug 2014
The one I feel bad for is Fuu. Rule was not meant to be broken. :<
Jun 1, 2016 5:32 AM
Oct 2013
Roy_Focker said:
5I don't think he noticed his wife?
7 sec. after the tilte screen, husband says: Yuuko What are you doing here?
Ah you are right about that. How could I have missed it (っ>////<c)
Roy_Focker said:
what do mean by this? What is the cake?
The dude cheated an was having a good time but when his wife showed up he was hesitant to let her enjoy the same kind of fun he was having... and that was the catalyst that let him go berserker and broke the rule of not penetrating that other chick...
So the cake is his wife in this case. I just wanted you to identify the cake but I never liked the saying as it would be better phrased 'Can't eat your cake and still have it' or not used at all.

However, according to the rules he was not cheating ;)
And he said to her 'this place is good' as if recommending it to her. He showed no such hesitation. As for the going berserk, I didn't see it as directly related to his wife. Firstly, it didn't show any sign of him trying to stop her at all and no show of his reaction to her at any point. Clearly in the first episode he could hardly care less about his wife.
Roy_Focker said:

What is there to feel sorry about for the husband?
There is none... He cheated first, selfish bastard, broke rules... let me quote myself "that is why I don’t feel sorry for the husband selfish bastard."
You just implied there was a reason to feel sorry for him. There was no reason why you would, yet you went out of your way to give a reason for why you wouldn't, but that's fine. Considering, he was having time of his life, even if he was annoyed/jealous a little bit, it is nothing in comparison to how fortunate he is.
User-sanJun 1, 2016 7:10 AM
Jun 1, 2016 5:29 PM

May 2015
@User-san

And he said to her 'this place is good' as if recommending it to her. He showed no such hesitation. As for the going berserk, I didn't see it as directly related to his wife. Firstly, it didn't show any sign of him trying to stop her at all and no show of his reaction to her at any point. Clearly in the first episode he could hardly care less about his wife.

As soon as the wife preferred more d*cks, started to forget her husband and was having a good time (coincidence) he snapped and started to f*ck the girl with the restriction placed by the land-lady (breaking the rules), he started to pound her hard and devoid of any concern for violating the rules and without thinking clearly (that is why I said he was going berserk) you can clearly see that he was mind broken...

You just implied there was a reason to feel sorry for him. There was no reason why you would, yet you went out of your way to give a reason for why you wouldn't, but that's fine. Considering, he was having time of his life, even if he was annoyed/jealous a little bit, it is nothing in comparison to how fortunate he is.

My first comment alluded to the fact that sometimes you can sympathize with villains or some characters that have an error in judgment but in the case of the husband he doesn’t have my sympathy for reason that I stated above… Where I’m from when you feel the mc or the person you are eluding to doesn’t have any redeeming quality you end your sentence with that is why I don’t feel sorry for this person...
Jun 2, 2016 4:55 AM
Oct 2013
Roy_Focker said:
As soon as the wife preferred more d*cks, started to forget her husband and was having a good time (coincidence) he snapped and started to f*ck the girl with the restriction placed by the land-lady (breaking the rules), he started to pound her hard and devoid of any concern for violating the rules and without thinking clearly (that is why I said he was going berserk) you can clearly see that he was mind broken...
He just suddenly snapped. There is no show of it being connected to his wife. And as I have said, he even wanted his wife to try the place out and never for an instant tried to stop her. Yes he went berserk. Whether or not he is mind broken is arguable. Considering he did not care for wife in the least and even avoided her to have sex elsewhere, why should he become mind broken? He still can have as much sex as he wants and every other girl he's had probably been gangbanged by others already anyway.

Roy_Focker said:
My first comment alluded to the fact that sometimes you can sympathize with villains or some characters that have an error in judgment but in the case of the husband he doesn't have my sympathy for reason that I stated above… Where I’m from when you feel the mc or the person you are eluding to doesn’t have any redeeming quality you end your sentence with that is why I don’t feel sorry for this person...
But you've said that there is no reason to feel sorry for him. So you don't feel sympathy because there is no reason. It's not because there's some other reason which takes away your sympathy for him...
User-sanJun 2, 2016 6:50 AM
Jun 2, 2016 7:09 PM

May 2015
@User-san

57 sec. Husband: Yuuko What are you doing here? This place is great (followed by eye close up) You can clearly see that he is not behaving naturaly he now have a rush, the dude is clearly intoxicated by the debauchery.

1:02 minutes Yuuko: Wha-he's not acting normal at all...

User-san quote:
He just suddenly snapped. There is no show of it being connected to his wife. And as I have said, he even wanted his wife to try the place out and never for an instant tried to stop her. Yes, he went berserk. Whether or not he is mind broken is arguable. Considering he did not care for wife in the least and even avoided her to have sex elsewhere, why should he become mind broken? He still can have as much sex as he wants and every other girl he's had probably been gangbanged by others already anyway.

2:26 After the wife discus the challenge to get her husband back and out of this debauchery at the moment she was about to begin with the challenge when some men were touching her breast...

Husband: Wai- (the world wait is cut)

Fuu-chan (Girl who is with the husband): You need to keep your eyes on me, mister.

2:39 Husband: My turn

Fuu-chan (Girl who is with the husband): No it's not. You know the rules.

User-san if the husband is not concerned about his wife like you suggest why he deviated his sight from the girls he is having fun with to his wife? He was about to interrupt the challenge... He is a selfish brat the dude wants to poke all of those girls but he also doesn’t want the wife to participate in the communal sex thingy...

Cut to the wife slowly enjoying the stimulation, 10:51 minute (Yuuko: Honey, I’m sorry. I can’t control myself anymore!) cut to the moment when the wife lifts the no penetration rule... then enjoying sex with her neighbors (gang-bang) remember he was in the same room and he also was paying attention to his wife he saw and heard his wife enjoying sex with others (13:34 min. this is the best I’ve ever felt in my life, followed by Honey you are starting to fade from my mind then the wife begged the others to cum inside her she doesn’t care if she gets pregnant [catalyst])

Then we get the final moment of the anime
Fuu-chan: N-No, you can’t.
Husband: Let me have sex too (begins to rape the girls thus breaking the rules)

If that face doesn’t scream mind broken/sanity lost, then I don’t know what more proof you want...
Jun 3, 2016 5:51 AM
Oct 2013
@Roy_Focker Very well. You have presented convincing evidence for his noticing the wife and mind break due to her.

However, he may not have wanted to prevent her gangbang or stop her from having fun, and possibly just wanted to join in. At 2:39, he says 'me too' not 'my turn'. Well, even if he said 'my turn', he would have been allowing the others a turn instead of outright telling them to get off her.

He also couldn't really 'interrupt' the challenge. Wife just wanted him to be held back as more of a sort of revenge NTR-type play to test his feelings and/or get back at him. In that case, 'interruption' is actually a possible finishing condition unless she really only wanted the revenge part of it.
User-sanJun 3, 2016 7:27 AM
Jun 3, 2016 10:40 AM

May 2015
@User-san

Fair enough... See ya in the next forum discussion friend!
Jun 4, 2016 5:09 AM
Oct 2013
@Roy_Focker Yes, our meeting is inevitable!
Jun 4, 2016 11:37 AM

Sep 2013
i wonder why some people say this is ntr i don't see it yet as the husband and wife both were ok with it maybe its the next episode where ill see more ntr
Oct 29, 2016 3:48 PM

Oct 2015
Just add some "rules" and wala! We have a disguised NTR... and no! It's not cheating! *sigh*

4/10

TechOtaku-hApr 4, 2017 12:34 AM
May 12, 2017 6:27 PM

May 2017
This story is more of a swinger's party than NTR per se...

Roy Focker, I agree with you on your insights.

On my part i think this is just your typical machism man who can go cheat around but gets offended and possessive when his wife does the same.
He can cheat but doesn't want to be cheated on... and wants all the women to himself.
Sep 7, 2017 4:27 AM

May 2016
He took his wife for granted and got jealous that she suddenly became so good at fucking that group of men while not being able to join in with them lol That ending was ridiculous xD

I bet that he'll be trying to screw her good after all this, if she'll even try to leave the room, that is~ The animation was a bit iffy but it was okay.

May 14, 2018 2:00 AM
Oct 2017
Btw where can I find the manga I have been searching different websites but couldn’t find it
Oct 10, 2018 12:52 AM

Oct 2013
I sooooo wish they would continue this one. They stopped it right at a great part!
Jul 1, 2019 10:32 AM

Apr 2018
Wow, this is the most aggresively unsexy and unerotic hentai i've watched yet.
Whoever the character artist is, he needs to go take a class on basic human anatomy, because the way the bodies are drawn here is just grotesque; the women look like they consist of nothing but flab, no muscles or bones. Disgusting.
Couldn't even fap to this shit, 2/10 (1 point 'cause the BJ scene in Ep. 1 was okay).
Jun 24, 2020 4:48 AM
Jul 2018
Stygian_Prisoner said:
Wow, this is the most aggresively unsexy and unerotic hentai i've watched yet.
Whoever the character artist is, he needs to go take a class on basic human anatomy, because the way the bodies are drawn here is just grotesque; the women look like they consist of nothing but flab, no muscles or bones. Disgusting.
Couldn't even fap to this shit, 2/10 (1 point 'cause the BJ scene in Ep. 1 was okay).
It's the studio's fault not the artist
Mar 27, 2021 2:49 AM

Oct 2012
wonder how the manga ends.
Jul 25, 2023 2:13 PM

Jun 2021
Turning point:
Everything was on the right place until everyone started to have their ways with the wife, seriously all at once? Couldn't be more obvious she is going to give in to her desires and got mindbreak for lust. I mean I'm not saying she shouldn't have joind but why do everybody had to attack the new girl all at the same time. They were all busy with someone a moment ago before she entered.

Husband was not to blame:
Bet the husband was punishing the blowjob girl because when he saw his wife he wanted to say something to her, maybe even fuk her Himself but that Fuu girl didn’t let him, so he punished her saying you're keeping me from sex?! He did nothing wrong. In the meantime his wife also broke her own rule. So, you get my point.

Overall it was medium. First episode was above medium tho.

MuFeR said:
I regret so much reading the next chapter but was so curious to know what's going to happen, hope they don't release a 3rd episode.

Bro spoil it to me, would you please... What happens after that? Do they
. What's the ending...
OP_RiderJul 25, 2023 2:57 PM
Yandere_@lover
Oct 5, 2023 9:14 PM

Nov 2010
I love the view of Yuuko's sweaty armpits. I want to lick them so much!
Yuuko pushing out that vibrator out of her ass was good!
The gangbang scenes were decent! I enjoyed seeing both her holes ravaged. I really wish the animation was good. It could've been fappable.
I expected a dark twist when the husband broke the rules and screwed Fuu. I guess it was fine to do so from the start. Haha!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Watashi wa, Kairaku Izonshou Episode 1 Discussion

helloharry - Feb 27, 2016

15 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 5, 2023 8:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.