Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 25, 2016 5:55 PM

Aug 2013
Name:silver rose
Monster class:S class
Monster type:werewolf
School:seketsa academy
Position:leader
Fighting abilities:expential endurance and strength expential speed (werewolf form only)
Human abilities:speed is 5x that of any normal human being and 3x faster then lower class monsters high tend sense of smell and reflexes
Bio:silver stays to himself mostly and prefers to be alone he isn't very talkactive and due to his bad attitude he doesn't make friends easily,silver prefers to stay in his humam form due to his strong s class monster pressure he releases when he changes not many can with stand it when he fights due to them trembling in fear from his monster pressance,in his huan form its not half as strong maybe 1/100th as strong compared to his monster form

Werewolf form below
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNy7ThzuJ0yIH6DCruToRBbm-DbqF3aqqaWBno8DJxhJqoRtOa

Human form below
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSj7L6n4GpDt5G0DB_zXPvDJO0Ft9BBVeO_sfMZLqKZUpveUeaLYA
ZyphkinMar 23, 2016 11:45 PM
Mar 14, 2016 7:36 PM

Apr 2015
Name: Kiyoshi Hibiki (Roughly translates to Soundless Echo)
Appearance:
Monster Form: http://cdn7.staztic.com/app/a/754/754989/demon-fire-live-wallpaper-890761-1-s-307x512.jpg
Human Form: http://data.whicdn.com/images/11973530/large.jpg

Monster Type:
Fire Demon

School: Sekue

Position: Student

Personality: Friendly, Clumsy, Lazy when It comes to school work, would rather sleep than attend class.

Bio: Kiyoshi is the class clown that barely shows up. He only shows up to flirt and talk to friends, yet somehow he is passing all of his classes. He is very skilled with his fiery impulses, but uses them for mischief. That includes setting small fires within the school, to burning down the school's library.

Approved
ZyphkinMar 23, 2016 11:45 PM
Mar 23, 2016 8:16 AM

Jun 2015
Name: Ani Lovet
Appearance: http://www.hdwallpapers.in/walls/anime_girls_45-normal.jpg

Monster Type: Vampire
School: Seketsa Academy
Position: Vice
Personality:
-kind
-intelligent
-a bit shy
Bio: She has always been into studying more than anything else and she soon started opening up deciding connections are good too

Approved
ZyphkinMar 23, 2016 11:46 PM
I know what I want, and I won't stop trying.
Quitting? I can't, for now I'm flying.
It's impossible, it seems, but no matter what, I follow my dreams...

Mar 24, 2016 12:19 AM

Jul 2014
Name: Haruka Kirisaki
Appearance:

Monster Type: Vampire

School: Sekue
Position: Leader

Personality: Haruka is a really odd individual, you can actually say her being is formed of 3 layers. The first one, the one she shows most, its that of a somewhat rebel girl, quite reckless and carefree. She doesnt seem to care about people around her as she just does what she has to, this is why it's ironical her to be SC Prez. Second, the one that show glimpses now and then, its the maniacal mastermind, a sadistic psychopath that play with prey before finishing her job, all for her entertainment. This, however, is not her real side, as the reality is the third layer, the one she never shows. Here she is a shy, scared girl, but one that really wants to make friends and be "normal". However, the split personality was a result of her being mentally scarred for life
Bio: Haruka never had a normal life. Her parents abused her, she never had friends, all her world was dark. She tried to think of many things to escape this, but none work untill she discovered the act of the mask. She used a mask of ignorance to hide her real face, pretending to be unemotional and not care about anything at all. The hardship continued a while, but it eventually got more rare untill it was gone. Discovering this talent of hers, Haruka created more "masks": the diva, the damsel, the hero, and the rebel. However, between all this masks another her was born from all the lies, a dark self that she now hides between her mask and herself. She doesnt know how she ended up SC Prez Sekue, but does she care? At long as she does what she wants... Its fine by her!

Approved
ZyphkinMar 24, 2016 11:19 AM
Apr 1, 2016 2:08 PM

May 2015
Name:Tresmound
Appearance:

Monster Type:

ice demon

School:sekue
Position: vice
power: Demonic ice: making him a living weopon he can put thick layer of ice over himself and fight his strength is 4X stronger then usual his stamina is great for him but if pushes himself way too hard he will turn into a demon form.
Personality: you would expect him to be dull but hes a rather a cheerful guy he plays violin and likes cold sweets. Some times his demonic him will show but its from time to time.

Bio: born a demon always a demon is what he heard all the time no one giving a damn about him except his mother who was a human. For as his father he was a demon and was killed by a hunter. Tresmound was raised to be kind but the local church considered him still evil no friends and no kindness was shown to him. He often question why his mother told him to not get angry about it until one day he found out why. He was bullied a lot and one day he had enough and his anger let out ice claws formed on his hands as he struck the kid down and almost killed him. Knowing he was not safe his mother sent him to live in a village in a mountain where his uncle lived. no one cared what he was and helped him teaching him how to control his demonic ice powers and sending him to this place where he enrolled into sekue.
"I will fight for my kingdom, I will not retreat, i will stand my ground, and fight to my last breath, let this be remembered in history as the day the knights of the Grey raven stood their ground against impossible odds. Stand by me my brothers and show your honor to the king!" knights of the Raven Finale stand. None survived but neither did the enemy.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Seketsa.acadamy

Zyphkin - Feb 26, 2016

1 by Lifetime_Queen »»
Mar 28, 2016 8:15 PM

» Cafe shop

Zyphkin - Mar 24, 2016

20 by LightSpark090 »»
Mar 26, 2016 12:04 PM

» Sekue high

Zyphkin - Feb 26, 2016

1 by Dorky »»
Mar 14, 2016 7:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.