Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 3, 2015 4:17 PM

Jul 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
"Genres: sci-fi" more like "fantasy, superpower, supernatural, monsters, psychological, spiritual, friendship, romance, school, drama, history, action".

Yup.

Short but long review:

But yeah, I thought overall, it was enjoyable yet overly wacky. I mayyyyy rewatch in Japanese dub in the future.

6/10, leaning to 5/10.
Oct 3, 2015 7:02 PM
Jan 2015
Was this a comedy? Half the time my friends and I were laughing our asses off
Oct 3, 2015 7:04 PM

Jul 2012
iceize said:

It's supposed to be serious since it's based off a legit religion but yeah, I found it hilarious too.

Me, during the movie:
Oct 4, 2015 9:40 PM
Sep 2013
i'm not sure i liked it at all apart from some of the nice visuals, and some of the humor it provided with the god awful cgi (that fucking dragon??? lmao)

also i'm the person who almost always prefers dubs over subs but my god it was pretty bad

5/10 for me, probably would of been a lot better if it was made into smaller episodes rather than a weirdly paced movie
Mar 13, 2016 9:41 PM

Jan 2008
Looking up the creator of this....all I see is a successful religious political leader that has "red flags" all over him, while using anime as a medium to gather followers into a massive cult with consistently poorly-produced propaganda material.
Mar 14, 2016 4:45 AM

May 2010
iceize said:

Now i really wanna watch this one :D
Mar 14, 2016 12:18 PM

Jul 2012
Oh, it's out on Kissanime!

Kerozinn said:
iceize said:

Now i really wanna watch this one :D
Yeah, the unintentional humour was A++++
MayukaMar 14, 2016 3:28 PM
Mar 14, 2016 3:39 PM

Sep 2012
I really liked it, way too much than I actually expected I'd like it.
and btw recineration does exist aswell as the spirit world.
I guess people complain about the movie because they had no idea what the hell it was about.
if you're one of them then you should read a bit about OOBE.
Mar 14, 2016 3:41 PM

Jul 2012
StarSlay said:
it still doesn't exist or has been proven? lol

you can read my first post if you wanna know why most people would complain.
Mar 15, 2016 2:36 AM

Sep 2012
Mayuka said:
StarSlay said:

Actually OOBE or AP has been proven by a LOT of people around the world..+ I've been practicing to AP too and I've been almost in the final stage of getting out of my physical body so I can confirm that this is actually all true. you wouldn't understand anything because you're probably a shut-in person and believes in so called "science" and nothing other than that.
I just love people with disbelieves
Mar 15, 2016 2:39 AM

Jul 2012
StarSlay said:
Mayuka said:

Actually OOBE or AP has been proven by a LOT of people around the world..+ I've been practicing to AP too and I've been almost in the final stage of getting out of my physical body so I can confirm that this is actually all true. you wouldn't understand anything because you're probably a shut-in person and believes in so called "science" and nothing other than that.
lmao

Savage

This is why I don't like arguing with religious people because they look down on others so easily. I'm not in favor of science nor religion, just for the record. I choose not to get into any beliefs because I simply don't care enough to waste my time in those fields.
Mar 15, 2016 2:51 AM

Sep 2012
Mayuka said:
StarSlay said:

lmao

Savage

This is why I don't like arguing with religious people because they look down on others so easily. I'm not in favor of science nor religion, just for the record. I choose not to get into any beliefs because I simply don't care enough to waste my time in those fields.

Religious people? where do you see anything religious in Astral Projection?
For skeptics, astral travel is a controversial notion because of the lack of direct physical evidence. For lucid dreamers, it bears striking resemblances with internally generated wake induced lucid dreams.

Have you ever experienced sleep paralysis? have you even given a thought about dreams or why we even experience dreams? I guess not. and that's why people won't believe in anything, because they always say they have no time for this or they are just not interested in "bullshit".
you're one of them, congrats.

rather than doing something interesting you're wasting your time on the internet like a bunch of others.
Mar 15, 2016 2:54 AM

Jul 2012
StarSlay said:
rather than doing something interesting you're wasting your time on the internet like a bunch of others.
that's how I keep myself from killing myself haha

It's hard to understand humans I guess
Apr 2, 2016 8:38 AM

Dec 2014
ok that was heck of a mind blowing movie. Combining Aliens, Ufos, TIme space quantum and spirits with A hint of teenage love.
May 1, 2016 7:13 PM

Jun 2013
It started out seriously enough but half-way through it turned into a comedy show with an absurd plot. I was hoping for more of a conventional plot where they try to prove the existence of aliens who are trying to take over earth and fight governments which are trying to suppress that truth etc. I assume they are planning to make sequel since this was part 0 but I hope they don't.
Jul 2, 2016 1:04 PM
Feb 2013
After watching this, i converted to happy science. thank you Ryuho Okawa, opening my eyes to the truth. r8 8/8.

well, on a serious note, what a crazy graphic. you can't find such amazing animation done like that everyday.
Jul 2, 2016 7:56 PM

Jul 2012
forholywar said:
well, on a serious note, what a crazy graphic. you can't find such amazing animation done like that everyday.
yeah seriously, it was some amazing stuff despite the mumbo jumbo plot
Aug 13, 2016 10:46 AM
Jun 2010
This is amongst the worst thing I've ever seen.
Jan 13, 2019 4:30 PM

Jul 2010
Random question: Is this ever going to be released on DVD/Blu-Ray in the US? I mean, there's an English dub with an all-star cast surprisingly enough, but I've heard nothing of potential DVD releases here. What's the deal?
Oct 10, 2022 2:36 AM
Jul 2018
Words can't describe how shit this anime is!
If I call this movie "horrible" or "bad", I would be disrespecting word "horrible" & "bad".

An easy, I mean easy 0.5or1/10!

More topics from this board

» Trailer/Preview (Update 7/24)

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2015

2 by Mayuka »»
Oct 3, 2015 4:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.