Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 8, 2015 2:59 AM

May 2015
Morco
He happen to walk in at that momment.
"I will fight for my kingdom, I will not retreat, i will stand my ground, and fight to my last breath, let this be remembered in history as the day the knights of the Grey raven stood their ground against impossible odds. Stand by me my brothers and show your honor to the king!" knights of the Raven Finale stand. None survived but neither did the enemy.
Dec 8, 2015 5:34 AM
Nov 2015
*Kazuna*
Kazuna enters the classroom after Morco-sensei and introduces herself.
"Nice to meet you sensei, my name is Kazuna Kirisaki and I'm a new student"
Dec 8, 2015 12:47 PM

May 2015
Morco
"welcome to the school kazuna. Now please take a seat. And Tosen please leave i have a class to teach and so do you."
"I will fight for my kingdom, I will not retreat, i will stand my ground, and fight to my last breath, let this be remembered in history as the day the knights of the Grey raven stood their ground against impossible odds. Stand by me my brothers and show your honor to the king!" knights of the Raven Finale stand. None survived but neither did the enemy.
Dec 9, 2015 9:42 AM

Oct 2015
Mitzi Chestnut

She looked at the teacher who had just walked in for a second, then looked down and got her DS out again.
Mitzi put in Pokemon then started the game.
She looked happy.

-----❀❀❀❀ art by vickisigh ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Dec 9, 2015 10:32 AM
Nov 2015
*Kazuna*
"Yes, sir"
Kazuna then bows to Morco-sensei and took a seat away from the other students.
Dec 9, 2015 12:54 PM

Oct 2014
Roa

Raising his hand Roa looked expectantly at the teacher and waited to be called on, but also glanced towards Mitzi to see what she was playing on this so called "DS"
Dec 9, 2015 1:16 PM

Oct 2015
Mitzi Chestnut

She saw Roa glance at her DS, Mitzi thought maybe the teacher would start soon so she turned it off hastily.

Dec 9, 2015 3:06 PM

May 2015
Morco
hello class I teach leadership and team battle today we will select two of you to be leaders and then we will select teams."
Morco3131Dec 9, 2015 3:19 PM
Dec 9, 2015 3:08 PM

Oct 2014
(Could you rewrite that? Not sure what you mean xD)
Dec 9, 2015 10:26 PM

Jul 2014
Uargiri
She had listened to Morco, then raised her hand as to volunteer
Dec 10, 2015 1:49 AM

Mar 2014
[center][color=red][b] * NEWS * [/b] [/color]

School bell rings..
Class with morco is done...
soon akarui-sensei will come and start his lesson

(i am sorry if your lesson was not as long as you wanted and the bell ring was in way)
Dec 10, 2015 3:02 AM

Nov 2015
Akarui
He rushed to the classroom and seated himself as he waited for the students to come-
Man, these bell times are ridiculous!
Dec 10, 2015 3:04 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

"Hello Mr.Akarui, been having a busy day?" Roa asked in a calm manner as he saw the teacher rush into the classroom. He would rest his head on his hands, almost lying down on the table.
Dec 10, 2015 4:34 AM

Nov 2015
Akarui
Not busy..Just annoying.. Tell me Roa what is your resolve?
He asked as he noticed him-
Dec 10, 2015 4:41 AM

Oct 2014
Roa
"My resolve? What do you mean sensei?" He said sitting back up straight, intrigued by his question.
Dec 10, 2015 4:47 AM

Nov 2015
Akarui
He enlightened him-
You know, what you want to achieve. Results from everything. How passionate you are about it. Or are you just here for girls?
He smiled-
Dec 10, 2015 4:49 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

"My Master told me I should come here to hone my sword and my skills, I don't have a goal? I just follow the path I've been set upon."
Roa said this with a mask of stone, not displaying emotion. As he'd been taught to be with his teachers.
Dec 10, 2015 4:56 AM

Nov 2015
Akarui
Well as your new "Sensei", I want you to find a reason. I didn't become a psycho-drunken-immortal for nuthin.

At lease you have some respect for your master, sigh
He mumbled about class A-
Dec 10, 2015 4:59 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

"Understood Sensei" Roa rose to bow once to his new teacher, this one at least seemed competent compared to the others who barely didn't anything in their lessons.
Dec 10, 2015 5:04 AM

Nov 2015
Akarui
He looked at Roa semi-seriously.
I understand you want to get stronger regardless of resolves or not. Just promise me you wont turn into one of those class A morons, yeah?
And put on the face: "=_="
Dec 10, 2015 5:08 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

With an extremely confused look all Roa could do was nod.
Dec 10, 2015 5:21 AM

Nov 2015
Akarui
He smiled excitingly-
GREAT!, okay i could start the lesson. Don't know where the hell everyone is but hey that's their problem. Write this down: Real balance..no. PURE balance is when you can transition positions of movement and momentum with fluidity whilst being rigid and relaxed. I'm here to teach the real literal meaning of physical-reverse-psychology. If you don't intend to bother listening like the idiots in class A, then good luck getting to class A. But if you listen to me, you will go beyond those punks!

Akarui couldn't get over class A-
Dec 10, 2015 5:27 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

Not quite understanding what the teacher was talking about, why was he blabbering about Class A anyway? But Roa would listen and nod at key points.
Dec 10, 2015 5:38 AM

Nov 2015
Akarui
He noticed Roa nodding but he could see right through him that he didn't really get what he was saying-

Ah, were was I..Oh yea well um simply - Teach your body to make awkward but balanced and stable movements that does not reject but rebounds your original direction of movement. Knowing this can allowing you to not just play mind games with your opponent but also save you from attacks and help counter them. Here like this.

He stood up and pretended to hold a sword with his hand. He did a vertical chopping motion and in a split second it turned into a horizontal slice at the very end. Only a trained eye could see Akarui's transition-

Oh and of course use your powers if possibly by all means if it can aid you in using this technique.
Dec 10, 2015 5:49 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

Roa raised his hand and waited for the teacher to acknowledge him, he didn't want to interrupt if the teacher had anything more to say. So he just patiently sat with his hand raised.
Dec 10, 2015 5:55 AM

Nov 2015
Akarui
He looked at Roa confusingly.

Your the only one here Roa, just say what you need to..never mind bout the formalities
Dec 10, 2015 6:09 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

"But how would you go about using your skills in an obvious yet not obvious manner?"
Dec 10, 2015 6:54 AM

Nov 2015
Akarui
Ah this is something i discussed in earlier classes. Basically by initiating patterns in a fight and then breaking it with what you call being "raaandom". Though it's really a smart plan-
Dec 10, 2015 6:56 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

"Can I try it on you Sensei?" As Roa said this he was already getting up from his seat facing Akarui
Dec 10, 2015 7:00 AM

Nov 2015
Akarui
He walked in the front of his desk and stood with his hand behind his back relaxed-
I don't see why not. Come!
Dec 10, 2015 7:10 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

Roa rose from his seat, stepped clear into the aisle so he had a clear view of Akarui without any desks in front of him he called loudly Flow Water Spirit; Flowing Water Standing with his blade in his hands, he fired a high pressure jet of water at Akarui, then by masking his actions behind the water slice. Roa hurles his Katana all he could towards Akaruis right thigh. While rushing from the left to sweep at his legs.
Dec 10, 2015 7:13 AM

Jul 2014
Uragiri
She had quietly listened from her seat, observing the lesson,
Dec 10, 2015 7:20 AM

Nov 2015
(forgive me if i type something that wont make sense.. i didn't get what your doing xD)

Akarui
As Roa came close to him Akarui did a sluggish front flip and as his leg came down, he aimed a vertical slice kick towards Roa's head-
ZeroniusDec 10, 2015 7:57 AM
Dec 10, 2015 7:23 AM

Nov 2015
Kuro
He observed very closely at Akarui alongside Uragiri-

(just remembered Kuro was a C rank Y_Y)
Dec 10, 2015 7:23 AM

Oct 2014
(Let me explain then, one of Roas abilities is creating a pressurized water slash coming from his blade. He did then then threw his katana like a spear. After that he ran to the left, since he threw his sword towards the right leg and tried to sweep Akaruis legs)
Dec 10, 2015 7:27 AM

Nov 2015
Schnuffelzz said:
(Let me explain then, one of Roas abilities is creating a pressurized water slash coming from his blade. He did then then threw his katana like a spear. After that he ran to the left, since he threw his sword towards the right leg and tried to sweep Akaruis legs)

(ah i see...surprised how he can do a sword wave then throw it in quick succession...then at the same time attack Akarui. I still stick with what i said with the front flip.)
Dec 10, 2015 7:32 AM

Oct 2014
(Dude, that doesn't make sense, you're front flipping right into a pressurized water blade... And it's not at the same time, the wave would come first, then the sword throw and last he is trying to sweep the legs)
Dec 10, 2015 7:40 AM

Nov 2015
(OOOOH NOW IT MAKE SENSE. Sorry i thought he did it like all at the same time XD Okay here)

Akarui
Akarui smoothly turned to his side, avoiding the first water slice; from there he took a short quick step forward to barely dodge sword throw. As Roa came close to Akarui he did a sluggish front flip and aimed his leg to land on Roa's foot-
Dec 10, 2015 7:43 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

Not being ready for the teacher dodging everything, Roa was slightly taking off guard and as he made to stand from his leg sweep, he couldn't retract his foot. He looked up at his teacher, standing above him with his foot pinning down Roas leg.

"Well played Sensei"
Dec 10, 2015 7:50 AM

Nov 2015
Akarui
He looked him in the eyes as he let go of his foot and said-
Interesting moves Roa but let's see you be a little more serious

Akarui attempted to do a side kick on Roa's torso-
Dec 10, 2015 7:56 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

As soon as he had control back of his foot Roa was ready for the attack that would inevitably come, and he tried to block it was best he could. (I'm assuming Akarui is holding back, since it wouldn't teach much that he just floors Roa) Water Spirit;Wrath of the Sea activating his ace, Roa tried to go on the offensive again with a barrage of water blades, he would only do this if he was successful in blocking the kick and making distance if not, he would only enter the form and keep at the ready for Akaruis next move.
Dec 10, 2015 9:23 AM

Oct 2015
Mitzi Chestnut

She looked interested in the battle but then said "FIGHT, fight, okay I'm done." after that she watched carefully.

Dec 10, 2015 10:58 AM
Nov 2015
*Kazuna*
Kazuna looked at the battle that was happening and walked there.
'Seriously, what is wrong with these people?' She thought, while smirking.
Dec 10, 2015 11:03 AM

Jul 2014
Uragiri
-Its something called "powers" that happened with these people.
she told Kazuna with a little smile.
Dec 10, 2015 12:56 PM
Nov 2015
*Kazuna*
Kazuna stopped smirking and turned to Uragiri who had spoken to her.
"I know that, I was being sarcastic. And could stop speaking to me like you know me. Frankly, I'm getting real tired of that."
Kazuna spoke coldly and went more far away.
'I'm sorry but this is for your own good'

(Also sorry if you got offended like that this is h how my character is suppose to act ;) )
Dec 10, 2015 12:58 PM

Apr 2014
Mio was watching occasionally yawning
Dec 10, 2015 9:23 PM

Jul 2014
Uragiri
-Hmph, and you think Im just some spoiled girl...
she muttered, then turned her eyes back to the fight
Dec 10, 2015 10:19 PM

Nov 2015
Kuro
He took a short serious glimpse at Kazuna then quickly reverted his eyes at the fight-

Akarui
He realised alot more student are in class now-

As Road blocked Akarui's kick, the kick's force was strong enough to push him away some distance. Roa did several water slices and took on the defensive-

Akarui didn't see anything different about the fight as it seemed as if it was very normal and not exactly strategical.-

As the water slices came towards Akarui he said Burst, Gandalfr and unleashed his sword. The first water slice was coming and Akarui dodged it with a burst of his sword as he did so consecutively with the other slices. He continued "dodging" even after all the slices and quickly made his way towards Roa. When he reached him a certain distance he used a large burst on his sword as his jumped with an extended leg. This made him spin in a similar fashion to how Ryu from Street Fighter does "tatsumaki tempuka". He is about to hit Roa with a powerful spinning kick-
Dec 10, 2015 10:29 PM

Oct 2014
Roa

Seeing Akarui effortlessly dodge his attacks, Roa decided to try and push for damage, since he most likely wouldn't be able to hold a defensive against the much more experienced teacher.

So when the spinning kick came for him, he'd grin evilly (not something he did often, so it made him look slightly insane) and raise his sword with the bladed edge facing towards Akarui's incoming kick. While having water race up and down the edge to sharpen it more so than it already was.
Dec 10, 2015 11:23 PM

Nov 2015
Akarui
Akarui knew in advance that such a kick would obviously lead to him doom and so had made specific measures to "reverse" what could of happened.

As his leg almost reached Roas blade he had burst the sword the opposite direction and closed in his leg. In that moment in the air as he did a reverse 180 degree spin he did a horizontal slice on Roa's sword which knocked it off his hand. Akarui landed facing Roa in a bowed position and vanished his sword.

He commented-
Good job Roa. Though i have a proposition for you to increase your skills. You have good abilities. But the times the you use them could be alot more skilled and less "straight-on". For instance, with the high pressured water slice that is your mid to long range attack. By using it in close quarters combat, it is alot more deadly and the opponent will be less liking to dodge it. Say we clashed swords and held the position. In that time frame you could do a light parry or slightly move a step and use your water slice. Of course if they are fast enough to block it then use it as a distraction for a more physical strike.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Mr. Kagetsuki's Office ( 1 2 3 )

Zeronius - Nov 18, 2015

141 by Zeronius »»
Jan 5, 2016 5:15 AM

» Entrance

SleeplessVampire - Nov 15, 2015

19 by LightSpark090 »»
Jan 3, 2016 11:55 AM

» Shrine Takeover mission (Tenshi and Uragiri)

LoveandHate91 - Dec 14, 2015

13 by LightSpark090 »»
Jan 3, 2016 11:40 AM

» Dorm 7 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Setsu_Ka - Nov 28, 2015

232 by Yliari »»
Dec 28, 2015 7:53 PM

» Dorm 15

Setsu_Ka - Dec 4, 2015

24 by Morco3131 »»
Dec 26, 2015 8:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.