The two occupants in this form

Male: Roa Takeuchi

Female: Fate Valentine
Setsu_KaDec 2, 2015 12:41 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 2, 2015 4:18 AM

Oct 2014
After Roa was accepted an assigned a dorm, he walked to just outside his dorm room.
*sigh* " I hope this school turns out well, maybe I can meet some friends? That'd be nice " Roa said to himself staring at his dorm door.

After just standing there for awhile Roa decided to go explore, since he'd already left this stuff in the dorm room.
YliariDec 2, 2015 10:05 AM
Dec 2, 2015 2:02 PM

Oct 2014
Roa
After having walked around town, Roa came back to his dorm slipped inside and promptly plopped down unto his bed, still blasting music into his ears.

Having sat in his dorm for awhile, Roa decided to walk around the school.
YliariDec 2, 2015 5:14 PM
Dec 3, 2015 9:09 AM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

[quote]Fate walked into the room with all of her things....which just happen to be a little sack that didn't seem to have much in it. Fate looked around the room.

Walking into the room there are three hallways parallel to each other. To put it into simple terms it was shaped like a three pronged fork. The right hall was an area that had hard floors. That Area was a kitchen type of Area where cooking meals and other activity that involves food could take place. Down the left hall was a long bathroom that had a long tub with two sinks and a toilet on the far end. Down the middle hall the room opened up and to the left was a King sized bed placed near the center of the let wall in the opened up area. It appeared to be the only bed in the room. On the opposite side of the room there was a TV. There were drawers on each side of the bed and a lamp on top of them. To the wall on the opposite side of the open area there was a Window. The room was equipped with Air conditioning, carpet, a smaller bathroom, a Coffee/Team maker, and a mini fridge.

Fate walked into the room and smelled boy. She was told previously that she would be sharing a room with a boy but for what reason, she did not know. Also realizing that there was one bed she wondered what this school intended on them doing however under closer exception there were actually two beds push together and not a king sized bed. There was a locking mechanism at the foot of the bed that kept the two beds attached. The only problem was that Fate would not see that or realize that there were two beds. She would sigh and place her hand on her head. This being the first thing she saw almost made it seem like they were trying to hook people up instead of actually teaching kids things.

She would place her sack onto the drawer closest to the window and sit down for a moment to think.

Okay I'm here for my parents. They wanted me to become famous here and that's what I'll do.

She went over to her sack and started to unpack the few things she had gotten.
ZenπŸ’€

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Dec 3, 2015 9:48 AM

Oct 2014
Roa
After having come back to his room, first thing Roa noticed was a girl seemingly unpacking. Very confused Roa just looked at her kinda dumbfounded.

"I thought we lived alone in our dorm rooms.." Roa thought to himself
Dec 3, 2015 9:56 AM

Oct 2015
Mitzi Chestnut

She knocked on the door and waited patiently.

-----❀❀❀❀ art by vickisigh ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Dec 3, 2015 10:00 AM

Oct 2014
Roa
Instantly turning on his heels about to march out the door, he almost barreled into a girl standing outside the door.
"Oh I'm really sorry!" Roa said and bowed before the girl
Dec 3, 2015 10:11 AM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Fate turned to see a boy behind her but as soon as she was about to answer his question he left to go get the door. She followed him to the door way and saw him fall over him. She looked over his shoulder around him and looked at the girl in a confused way.

"What the hell do you want?

Fate's face looked agitated most of the time so she was bound to come off the wrong way.
ZenπŸ’€

Dec 3, 2015 10:12 AM

Oct 2015
Mitzi Chestnut

"......" she was silent for a minute but then said "Hi, I'm from Dorm 1. I always say 'Hi' and give new people cookies! Grab as many as 3 each!" she smiled lightly.

Dec 3, 2015 10:29 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

Just started backing out of the situation, not sure what to do, but not before taking one cookie and mumbling a silent "Thank you" Smiling slightly back to the girl from that apparently came from dorm 1.

"My names Roa" He said just before he backed off.
Dec 3, 2015 10:34 AM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Cookies? Who was this girl? Handing out cookies and only three? If you are going to offer Cookies just hand them all over.

Fate took the case that was holding the cookies and put it in front of the boy.

Here take as many as you want. That's how things should go. Taking what you want is much better than being limited to other rules.

She would hold out the case towards Roa waiting for him to take what he wants.
ZenπŸ’€

Dec 3, 2015 10:37 AM

Oct 2014
Roa
Roa just smiled shyly at the girl then nodded. And then taking one more cookie, making it a grand total of 2 he'd taken from the girl from the other dorm.
"Thank you very much" Roa said and smiled "And thank you for looking out for me" He said to his supposedly roommate.
Dec 3, 2015 12:59 PM

Oct 2015
Mitzi Chestnut

She stared at the woman for a second then smiled at the girl. Mitzi left.

Dec 3, 2015 1:13 PM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Fate had made sure to give the cookie box back before the girl left. Once she was gone she would return her look with her own agitated one and watch the girl leave. She then grabbed the boy by his shirt and pushed him against the wall.

Look. Aparently we hve o share the same room and...bed. So here are some ground rules first, don't touch me unless I say it's okay. Second, I can't cook very well so you will have to. Thirdly, don't piss me off. Any questions?

She would let him go at this point and walk back into the room to unpack more of her things. She was just touching him so she broke one of her own rules already.
ZenπŸ’€

Dec 3, 2015 1:25 PM

Oct 2014
Roa
After having been pushed against the wall just staring down at the girl apparently 'setting the rules up'.
"Well, uhm I don't mind cooking? I used to help around at home. And ehh not touching you is fine, I guess? I wouldn't want to piss anyone off, so we should have that covered" Roa smiled

Roa walked over to the bed and unhinged the beds "Also these beds do split" Roa said and chuckled at the girl
Dec 3, 2015 1:40 PM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Fate's face went red at the sudden realization of the beds being splitable. She looked at the beds and looked back at Roa.

I-I knew that. Uhh I was just testing you! Yeah that's it! I was testing to see if you knew. Your trying to make me look like a fool aren't you. Yeah you just want to see what I'll do to ya huuuh?

She then walked over to him and attempt to poke him in the chest strongly.

Whats your problem? You want to fight? Nobody would want to sleep in the same bed as you anyway.

She would then grit her teeth and put her fist between his face and hers.
ZenπŸ’€

Dec 3, 2015 1:45 PM

Oct 2014
Roa
Holding up both his hands in a peaceful manner "I meant not harm, I was just having some fun, I'm assuming you were too" Roa said and blinked, at the same time he really hoped this was gonna work.

"Oh and if you wanna spar we can at some point, I'm not really all that good yet, but I do like practicing." He said and put up his best friendly smile
"My names Takeuchi Roa, nice to meet you .... ?" He said extending a hand.

"What in the world is this girls deal?" Roa thoguht to himself
Dec 3, 2015 1:56 PM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Roa held his hands up which made Fate back off.

Fun huh? You know what I find fun? Raiding things. That's a lot of fun. Fighting is pretty fun too.

He started smiling at her which made her back off more. He was being way too nice for their first meeting. He introduced himself and stuck out his hand. She looked at his hand for a moment and shook it.

Hahahaaa I'm Fate Valentine, nice to meet ya. We can spar later but I don't plan on holding back you know.

Fate sat on the bed closer to the window and started to strip. She was wearing the same clothes she was wearing when she was traveling as a bandit with her parents so it was time to change. She changed in front of guys before several times while in the bandit raiding group so changing in front of Roa wasn't a problem for her.
ZenπŸ’€

Dec 3, 2015 2:03 PM

Oct 2014
Roa
Letting out a breath he hadn't noticed he'd been holding in:
"You like to raid things? What's that supposed to mean? And I wouldn't want you to hold back, we wouldn't learn anything form that." Roa said

As she started stripping off her clothes Roa instantly turned around "I didn't see anything! I'm sorry, I'll go in the bathroom if you're changing" He said and walked off quickly.
Dec 3, 2015 2:09 PM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

He asked her a few questions but he left to the bathroom for some reason before she could answer him so in just her panties and followed him.

OI! Don't walk off when I'm talking to you got it? Anyway what I mean by raiding things is like destroying stuff and taking their things. You know like taking stuff. Me and my parents used to do it all the time.

She would then walk back and finish changing. She would then yell back.

I'm done!

ZenπŸ’€

Dec 3, 2015 2:14 PM

Oct 2014
Roa
Walking back into the room, he was sheepishly rubbing the back of his head.
"Yeah, sorry about storming off, but I'm not really used to girls just changing right in front of me" Roa said then lowly added "Or just used to people at all"

"So wait, were you like a bandit or something?" Roa asked wondering
YliariDec 3, 2015 4:44 PM
Dec 3, 2015 4:52 PM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Fate walked to Roa and pouted.

You are not good with girls huh? Well you will be living with me for now on so get used to it. I wouldn't call myself a bandit...I'm more like a connoisseur of others peoples goods.

She then walked closer to him and poked his chest again.

[b]You need to get used to me one way or another.
[/quote]
ZenπŸ’€

Dec 3, 2015 4:59 PM

Oct 2014
Roa

"Fair point I suppose, I'll try to get used to it, you seem pretty down to earth, so I'm sure I can adjust. It's just I was really the only teen in my whole village, so I never had any friends my age" Roa said shrugging his shoulders

Feeling a little riled up he poked her square on the forehead with a little laugh.
"I'll do my best to get used to you Fate" Roa said laughing his ass off
Dec 3, 2015 7:39 PM

Oct 2014
(Wait, why'd you do a repeat? Did I not respond to something well enough?)
Dec 3, 2015 7:57 PM

Jul 2011
(Accident I was not paying attention.)

Fate Valentine

Roa told her that she was down to earth which she slightly took as an insult for some reason. Before she could say it back he poked her in the forehead and she put both hands over the part he poked. This aggravated her immensely. She had just told him not to touch her without permission. Why had he done so anyway? She would attempt to grab him by his wrist. She would then turn around and flip him over her shoulder. If she was completely successful she would draw her shield blade to his throat.
ZenπŸ’€

Dec 3, 2015 8:00 PM

Oct 2014
Roa
Getting caught completely off guard, he was suddenly caught and promptly slung over the girls shoulder, while mid air he quickly called "Flow Water Spirit" drawing his blade he attempted to point it towards her abdomen, just as he was held pointblank by what looked like a shield... but with a blade?
Dec 3, 2015 8:13 PM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Fast His blade was at her stomach before she knew it. She took her weapon away from his throat and said Rebound! and her weapon would go away.

[b]You're fast...what rank are you? You move better than most.[/quote]
ZenπŸ’€

Dec 3, 2015 8:17 PM

Oct 2014
Roa
Seeing the girl withdraw her blade, his sword liquefied and was absorbed into his skin.

"I'm a speed fighter, but I have a long way to go. I'm ranked in D currently, how about you?"
After the adrenaline started wearing off Roa seemed to revert back into his more shy self, slightly curling up on himself.
Dec 3, 2015 8:27 PM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

[quote]Seeing his blade withdraw made her smile. She ran forward and said Rebound! again. She would thrust her self forward but stop herself short in front of him.

I'm F rank. But that's only because they didn't want people to think that they would let a criminal into the school without punishment.

She would stop and fold her arms putting her weapon away once again.
ZenπŸ’€

Dec 3, 2015 8:33 PM

Oct 2014
Roa
Reacting instinctively from his training, he made to sweep the blade aside, by pushing against the shield of the weapon.

"You don't move like any supposed 'F rank' so I'll believe you don't belong there"
Gaining a slight cold edge to his eyes that weren't there before he growled lowly
"But don't keep testing me, I may be timid of nature, but even the calmest sea can turn into a storm in the blink of an eye" Roa said as his blade was already reforming.

If this was successful Roa would disengage and make distance between Fate and himself
Dec 3, 2015 8:47 PM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Roa expression had changed to one she recognized. It was the one her father her give her when she messed something up or stole from him.

All men do have a wolf in them huh?

Roa backed away and Fate sighed.

We may be able to get along rather well actually.
ZenπŸ’€

Dec 3, 2015 8:49 PM

Oct 2014
Roa
Sighing audibly he relaxed his muscles again, putting back his happier face.
"I hope we can Fate, and sorry about breaking your rule" Giving a grin to try and relax the situation. Even though he said that, he didn't retract his sword like last time.
Dec 3, 2015 9:04 PM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

She would laugh whole wholeheartedly and wipe a tear from her eye after she was done.

Rules are for schmucks. You can touch me whenever you want and break all of the other rules too. You can do whatever you want actually. Just make sure to warn me if you start to fall for me okay.

She would laugh more from what she just said not realizing that it could be misunderstood.
ZenπŸ’€

Dec 3, 2015 9:06 PM

Oct 2014
Roa
Completely adorning a deer in headlights look, all Roa could do was nod and look puzzled at what Fate had just told him.
"I'll do my best?" Roa said with a laugh
Dec 3, 2015 9:24 PM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

After getting a good look at his weapon she went back to unpacking the last of her things.

Have you met anyone else yet? I've only just got here so I don't know how the people here are. Seen especially weak?

She looked kind of giddy when asking this.
ZenπŸ’€

Dec 3, 2015 9:27 PM

Oct 2014
Roa

"Not really, I've only really seen the others. Met a guy on the roof, he was talking to a one armed teacher though, so I didn't disturb. There was also a guy in the training room picking crossbow bolts out of himself, not sure what his deal was" Roa reabsorbed his blade and flopped unto his bed.

"All I can say is, I don't think people are weak, but I could be wrong. Some of the girls around do seem scrawny, but then again I'm not exactly musclebound" He said with a laugh
Dec 3, 2015 10:29 PM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

[quote]Hearing the people he had met so far had intrigued her. He said the girls were scrawny which made her feel self aware for some reason. She herself was pretty scrawny but her butt-thigh area was a bit more chunky than the rest of her body. She wondered if she herself would be classified as scrawny to him but those thoughts quickly left her head. The boys he described all seemed strange.

She suddenly felt relieved that he was kind of normal. She would move over to his bed in her different outfit that resembled a huntress outfit and sit down next to him.

Am I scrawny too? You don't seem to be completely useless from what I just saw.
ZenπŸ’€

Dec 3, 2015 10:35 PM

Oct 2014
Roa
Turning his head to look Fate over once more, the first image that popped into his head was Warrior or Athletic.

"You look more like an athlete and sure as hell move like one, judging from how you almost gutted me before..." Roa went to lay flat on his back folding his arms behind his head.
"I can't say for the other girls, but they don't seem as scary as they might be, no doubt a few of them could most likely kill or beat me in a fight, but for now you seem the most Warrior like of them"

Closing his eyes Roa decided to relax abit, surprisingly he wasn't too nervous even though Fate was sitting right next to him.
Dec 3, 2015 11:24 PM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Hearing the word athlete and Warrior made her smile and put her hands on her waist.

Well I'm here to win you know! I can't have you boy's beating me now can I?

She saw him get more comfortable. he no longer had any plans of attacking him but to hear to get comfortable around a former bandit surprised her a little. She did say get used to her but to this extent so quickly intrigued her. She waved her hand in front of his face to see how much attention he was paying. If he did not react she would straddle him. Expecting him to react she would say.

Do you want to be my friend?
ZenπŸ’€

Dec 3, 2015 11:28 PM

Oct 2014
Roa
Not opening his eyes Roa responded with "Aren't we all here to win something?" thinking out loud he said "Even if I don't know what I'm here for exactly"
Feeling some sort of wind on his face, Roa just ignored it. Was most likely just the fan or something like that.

Giving out a slight yawn, Roa reached for a pillow behind his head, never opening his eyes.
Dec 3, 2015 11:33 PM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

[quote]She had been ignored...at least she thought she was being ignored. She thought that being on top if him would wake him put apparently it ad done the opposite effect. She would pinch his cheeks.

OI! I just asked you a question.

She would continue to make noise and pinch his cheeks for a while wondering if he had really fell asleep or not.
ZenπŸ’€

Dec 3, 2015 11:37 PM

Oct 2014
Roa
Opening his eyes again the first thing he saw was Fate? Sitting on him? "Fate why in the world are you sitting on me?" instantly after saying that he turned beet red and just closed his eyes again mumbling "I'm just dreaming, surely this is a dream, stuff like this doesn't happen in real life"

After having calmed himself again, he reopened his eyes to once again look at an annoyed girl straddling him. "Excuse me?" Roa stammered out
Dec 4, 2015 6:25 AM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

She pushed a bit of her hair out of her face when he opened his eyes. He asked her a question when he opened his eyes then his face turned red. She didn't know what he was thinking but he closed his eyes again.He said that he was just dreaming.

You're and odd one aye? I'm here because I want to be. I told you that you could do whatever you want right? Well same goes for me! I did this to mah Pap often. Get used to it. It's fun sitting on people.

Once he reopened his eyes he would still be there with the same look. This time she would hold him by his shirt and shake him when asking.

I said are we friends! How many times do I have to ask ya? I need to know what our relationship will be like.
ZenπŸ’€

Dec 4, 2015 6:31 AM

Oct 2014
Roa
Looking up at Fate, he nodded "Yeah we're friends" he said and smiled
"Just don't keep shaking me you silly girl" he said then attempting to flip her over him by throwing his lower body upward.
If this worked, all Roa would be doing was chuckling at Fate's hopefully surprised face.
Dec 4, 2015 6:50 AM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Fate fell back down onto his legs when he sat up. She had me her guard down when he agreed to their friendship. He called her silly which she didn't understand. She was doing normal things. Falling backwards she fell on top of his legs due to the uncomfortable position she could not move for a moment. She would close her eyes tightly while she was down and mumble.

The hell do ya think you are doing?

If he had not done anything else to her. Once she recovered she would sit back up which would bring their faces closest together but she would then back up so that she would be sitting on his legs instead of his waist which in turn would bring them further apart.

If he had not stopped her from doing any of these things then she would say.

Well what's the big idea knocking me down like that huh? You do that to all your friends?
ZenπŸ’€

Dec 4, 2015 6:57 AM

Oct 2014
Roa
Watching Fata fall down he'd sit up upright with her now resting on his legs.
"You're silly for shaking me and threatening me, but I guess that's just part of your personality" Roa once again shrugged his shoulders

"You're really the only friend I have" He said scratching the back of his head. "I just thought it might be fun, so I went for it" Chuckling he decided he'd go for a hug, friends did that, right?
Dec 4, 2015 7:01 AM

Feb 2015
Eleanor Nanami

Thrice she knocked upon the chamber door; her movements as soft as they were slow. She had found out rather easily that this was where Roa was staying. This would come as quite the surprise to him because he had no idea that Eleanor was sent to this infernal place after him. Not expending any more energy than necessary with her knocking, she swiftly took to cradling her sleeveless arms with her hands as she shivered with a chill of the spine. It was cold. Far too cold for someone like her. A girl of fire.

"I can hear you in there... open up," she muttered inside lifelessly, her tone void of every quality one would attribute to being human. Her monotonous voice had more in common with an answering machine to be honest.

There's a lady who's sure
All that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven
When she gets there she knows
If the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for
Oh oh oh oh and she's buying a stairway to heaven

Dec 4, 2015 7:21 AM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

[quote]He had given her some answers as to why he did what he did which he would have accepted until he did this unfamiliar motion with his arms and grabbed her around her body. She was stunned. She had only seen this motion once before and it was done between some people he raided. It gave her a warm feeling that she didn't necessarily like. The door had been knocked on three times at this point so she decided to push him off not knowing that her face was red.

Uhhh...I-I'll go get the door. She would then push off of him and walk to the door to open it.

At the door she saw a girl. She sighed and looked at her making the red go away from her own face.

Who are you huh? What do you want here?

She had an more irritated look than usual. She still resembled a delinquent though.
ZenπŸ’€

Dec 4, 2015 9:47 AM

Feb 2015
Eleanor Nanami

"Not you," the pale woman responded thinly in reply to being asked what she wanted, as her lethargic eyes slowly veered from one corner of the room to the other, coming to rest on him.

"He (father) sent me after you to deliver a message," she announced, paying no more heed to the woman as she walked towards him.

It was a letter titled to Roa, the calligraphy unmistakably penned by his master's flawless strokes. It was sealed and had remained that way for the duration of her journey. She hadn't the energy nor the enthusiasm to bother reading it.

It's contents were simple. It was a binding contract pitting Ellie in service.to Roa until such a time when he no longer requires her presence. There was no explanation given as to why he would require her presence in the first place and how that servitude would be required no more. Vague as always, Master Nanami had a trick or two up his sleeve.

There's a lady who's sure
All that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven
When she gets there she knows
If the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for
Oh oh oh oh and she's buying a stairway to heaven

Dec 4, 2015 10:11 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

Watching as the other woman entered the room, it only took at split second for Roa to recognize Ellie. As she entered the room, he rose from his previous position on the bed, standing straight. "Why would you come all this way for a message, Ellie?" As soon as the words left his mouth he was presented with a parchment, addressed to him from his Master.

"Ellie have you read this letter?" Roa asked holding it very confused in his hand "Why would Master Nanami sent Ellie after me and with a binding contract no less?" Roa thought, he knew Ellie was an amazing martial artists and could most likely beat him, but she'd never been quite what her father had wanted, a boy.

Waiting for a response, if she hadn't read the letter Roa would extend it to her hand and motion for her to read it, if she had. He'd await her response on the matter.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Classroom (for rank D and C) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Setsu_Ka - Dec 3, 2015

371 by MysticalPhoenix »»
Jan 14, 2016 1:38 PM

» Mr. Kagetsuki's Office ( 1 2 3 )

Zeronius - Nov 18, 2015

141 by Zeronius »»
Jan 5, 2016 5:15 AM

» Entrance

SleeplessVampire - Nov 15, 2015

19 by LightSpark090 »»
Jan 3, 2016 11:55 AM

» Shrine Takeover mission (Tenshi and Uragiri)

LoveandHate91 - Dec 14, 2015

13 by LightSpark090 »»
Jan 3, 2016 11:40 AM

» Dorm 15

Setsu_Ka - Dec 4, 2015

24 by Morco3131 »»
Dec 26, 2015 8:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.