Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 17, 2015 1:50 PM

Jul 2015
Howdy, kids.

This topic was made solely for all your introductions. Introduce yourself to everyone - in clear English, if you may - and welcome the freshly added souls!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 18, 2015 10:28 AM

Nov 2013
Well,me being one of the 2 who made this club..Let me be the first one to say something about myself :3
So i'm your everyday guy...I'm 17 and i live in Serbia...I like to play video games with my friends and i'd be happy to play with you guys one day :D We can talk more about that over PM's or in the club chat...Tho if you're interested in playing games,feel free to contact me over PM's :3
I like to watch anime ofc. and let's see,my favorite ones are Shaman King,Death Note,Hellsing Ultimate and a few others :D
I also like to chat with people,so if you're feeling lonely and i'm around (online) feel free to say 'Hi!' or PM me,it's not that hard :3 :D
It might be useful for you to know that i go by the name of 'Kid Rock',so don't be surprised if you see that sometimes :D
Oh,and,everybody welcome to the club ^^
rackautNov 18, 2015 10:32 AM
Nov 18, 2015 11:50 AM

Jul 2015
rackaut said:
Well,me being one of the 2 who made this club..Let me be the first one to say something about myself :3
So i'm your everyday guy...I'm 17 and i live in Serbia...I like to play video games with my friends and i'd be happy to play with you guys one day :D We can talk more about that over PM's or in the club chat...Tho if you're interested in playing games,feel free to contact me over PM's :3
I like to watch anime ofc. and let's see,my favorite ones are Shaman King,Death Note,Hellsing Ultimate and a few others :D
I also like to chat with people,so if you're feeling lonely and i'm around (online) feel free to say 'Hi!' or PM me,it's not that hard :3 :D
It might be useful for you to know that i go by the name of 'Kid Rock',so don't be surprised if you see that sometimes :D

You go, rock! >3<
Nov 18, 2015 12:38 PM

Nov 2013
cosmicsakae said:
rackaut said:

You go, rock! >3<

That's right!! Why don't you do one yourself? :D I bet it will me boring,but yeah... :D Hahahah
Nov 18, 2015 2:50 PM
May 2015
Hey guys,

I am a 18 years old, Franco-American and currently studying in Canada. I love rugby, good food and traveling.

My recent favorite animes would be Princess Mononoke (for film) and dungeon (for TV), but I as you can see on my profile I made a little Top40 of all the ones I like.

I also enjoy video games, so feel free to contact me anytime !

CloudsPrince
Nov 18, 2015 5:41 PM

Nov 2013
CloudsPrince said:
Hey guys,

I am a 18 years old, Franco-American and currently studying in Canada. I love rugby, good food and traveling.

My recent favorite animes would be Princess Mononoke (for film) and dungeon (for TV), but I as you can see on my profile I made a little Top40 of all the ones I like.

CloudsPrince

Nice to meet you here :D You're our 1st group member,outside the 2 of us and the 4th being Joe :D So yeah,i hope you'll enjoy your time here and have fun :D
Nov 20, 2015 8:21 AM
May 2015
rackaut said:
CloudsPrince said:
Hey guys,

CloudsPrince

Nice to meet you here :D You're our 1st group member,outside the 2 of us and the 4th being Joe :D So yeah,i hope you'll enjoy your time here and have fun :D

Yeah I'm sure, I will !
Nov 20, 2015 8:23 AM
May 2015
I was wondering guys, how did you do the great "animation" or "effects" on your myanimelist profile ? I saw that you had a picture rackaut with some links for the words on it ect.

How did you do that ?
Nov 21, 2015 12:21 AM
Jul 2015
Hello I'm Joe

I live in Sweden and I like to watch anime, read manga, play video games and Listen to music.
my favorite anime Code Geass, Death Note and Attack on Titan. My favorite manga are Doubt, Bloody Monday and Tokyo Ghoul.

I don't know how active i will be but i hope to have fun here.

by the way thanks for inviting me :D
Nov 21, 2015 2:43 AM

Jul 2015
JoeBomb said:
Hello I'm Joe

I live in Sweden and I like to watch anime, read manga, play video games and Listen to music.
my favorite anime Code Geass, Death Note and Attack on Titan. My favorite manga are Doubt, Bloody Monday and Tokyo Ghoul.

Welcome, Joe >3<
We used to be on the infernal palace, too. We created this since the palace is as good as dead now days. Have fun, and invite your friends if you want to c:
Nov 21, 2015 7:44 PM

Nov 2013
CloudsPrince said:
I was wondering guys, how did you do the great "animation" or "effects" on your myanimelist profile ? I saw that you had a picture rackaut with some links for the words on it ect.

How did you do that ?

I can PM you a video in which a guy tells you all about those kinds of things..It's a walk trough,so yeah..If you'd like to have something like that on your profile,just say it and i'll PM you the video link :D
Nov 21, 2015 7:45 PM

Nov 2013
JoeBomb said:
Hello I'm Joe

Hey there Joe,it's nice of you to join us :D How are you?It's been a long time since we last chatted/talked :D And wait..You're from Sweden?I had no idea..I though you were from Australia dude...Rad :D
Nov 22, 2015 2:15 AM
Jul 2015
rackaut said:
Hey there Joe,it's nice of you to join us :D How are you?It's been a long time since we last chatted/talked :D And wait..You're from Sweden?I had no idea..I though you were from Australia dude...Rad :D
I'm good, have been busy with school and stuff. :D

why did you think i was from Australia?
Nov 22, 2015 7:37 AM

Nov 2013
JoeBomb said:
rackaut said:
I'm good, have been busy with school and stuff. :D

why did you think i was from Australia?

Yeah schools got us all up in a twist....Dunno dude,i thought you said you were from Australia,weird hahaha ::D
Nov 22, 2015 11:33 AM

Aug 2015
First of all i am not good with introductions so i'll try my best (  ゚,_ゝ゚)

My name is Konstantinos, i am 15 years old and i live in Greece, my hobbies are track and field, anime and gaming, some of my favourite anime are Little Busters, Zankyou no Terror and One Piece(Ace rules!!!!), i'll try to be active as much as i can and i hope i'll get along with everyone, also thanks for the invite!!!! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Nov 22, 2015 1:57 PM

Nov 2013
Agalion said:
First of all i am not good with introductions so i'll try my best (  ゚,_ゝ゚)

My name is Konstantinos, i am 15 years old and i live in Greece, my hobbies are track and field, anime and gaming, some of my favourite anime are Little Busters, Zankyou no Terror and One Piece(Ace rules!!!!), i'll try to be active as much as i can and i hope i'll get along with everyone, also thanks for the invite!!!! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

It's nice of you to join us!Thanks for doing that :D Welcome to the club i hope you'll have fun here :D C ya in the club chat :3 :D
Nov 22, 2015 2:07 PM

Oct 2015
Hello, I am Snowpup but you can just call me Snow ^-^
I love puppies, videogames, drawing, anime, and reading manga! Some of my favorite anime are HxH, natsume yuujinchou, and Black Butler.
I joined because I love the name of this club xD so hopefully, i can get along with everyone here!
Nov 22, 2015 4:01 PM

Nov 2013
Snowpup said:
Hello, I am Snowpup but you can just call me Snow ^-^
I love puppies, videogames, drawing, anime, and reading manga! Some of my favorite anime are HxH, natsume yuujinchou, and Black Butler.
I joined because I love the name of this club xD so hopefully, i can get along with everyone here!

I'm sure you can :D We're happy you liked the name of the club :3 I hope you'll enjoy your stay here..Please feel free to come and chat in the comment section of the club :D Welcome to the club miss Snow :D
Dec 8, 2015 8:12 AM
Nov 2015
Hey guys. I'm citrusowlzombie, but just Owl will do. Pretty new here, so please excuse me if I do or say anything out of the norm.
I'm a guy who enjoys cute things, art, music and anime. Some of my favourites include OreGairu and Seto no Hanayome. I'm not so much of a social person, but I'll be open to chatting, so shoot me a PM if I'm online and you wanna talk.
I do apologise if this is a bit of a cold introduction, but I hope we get along.
Dec 10, 2015 2:42 PM

Jul 2015
citrusowlzombie said:
Hey guys. I'm citrusowlzombie, but just Owl will do. Pretty new here, so please excuse me if I do or say anything out of the norm.
I'm a guy who enjoys cute things, art, music and anime. Some of my favourites include OreGairu and Seto no Hanayome. I'm not so much of a social person, but I'll be open to chatting, so shoot me a PM if I'm online and you wanna talk.
I do apologise if this is a bit of a cold introduction, but I hope we get along.

Awsome!! Consider yourself at home. Join for a chat on the comment section anytime, and check out our threads. whenever you feel like it! Right now, we only have the welcome thread and the music thread open but a lot more will come! :)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Anime/Manga discussion thread ^^

rackaut - Nov 26, 2015

1 by CloudsPrince »»
Jan 20, 2016 3:31 PM

» Music

rackaut - Nov 21, 2015

4 by SorbetOwl »»
Dec 21, 2015 6:58 PM

» [OPEN] 1ST CARD THREAD - RED EYES ME

zediby - Dec 21, 2015

1 by Username »»
Dec 21, 2015 11:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.