Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 10, 2015 6:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This show is getting too silly now imo especially with the delusions.

Not much happening this week except for a lot of shenanigans with the girls. In particular, I think Raika got some unwanted attention herself.
Nov 10, 2015 7:42 AM

Apr 2010
Seems Raika had a hard time dealing with her kouhai, she has a surprisingly weak spot.
And Kirin made use of that though it's nice to see their relationship is developing.
On the other hands it seems forces or moving especially towards Akari.
And her little sister doesn't seem to be doing well which is making me wonder if it's related to the people targeting her and Akari.
Nov 10, 2015 8:21 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Gang raped by lolis... fuck I'm jealous. And hard
Nov 10, 2015 8:55 AM

Sep 2015
Jealous, jealous, its everywhere.

Akari's sister seems to be sick. And there is still Akari's mystery.
valvravetruthNov 10, 2015 9:13 AM
Nov 10, 2015 9:57 AM

Jun 2015
So, Akuma no Riddle is "shojo ai", but this show isn´t... Nice tagging MAl!
Nov 10, 2015 10:05 AM

Feb 2015

Seriously. The one who make this , really messed Hidan no aria original story.
Kinji appeared out of nowhere, i think that was plotholes.
well , girls stuff like that , i like it , especially being almost raped by lolis :D , but i'm feeling very disappointed in other way.

shoujo ai or yuri?
well , this episode is a decent episode. i like it but still , the disappointment.....
Nov 10, 2015 10:15 AM
Jul 2018
Raika had a hard time with her koutai...Kirin.
Nov 10, 2015 10:56 AM

Jun 2011
The cameos in this series are getting more and more forced I mean Kinji came out of nowhere. Then Aria did not even react to him and Riko barely reacted to him which was incredibly unnatural, normally Riko would of been right on Kinji and Aria and Riko would start bickering. Aria also would have at the very least reacted to Kinji and his embarrassing reveal of the charm but nope. Also all the others apparently just did not see him at all.

Also in terms of timeline when is this set that Riko and Aria are at a point where they will sit down and have a meal together.
DragoonDeusNov 10, 2015 1:16 PM
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Nov 10, 2015 11:35 AM

Mar 2013
Tevens said:

shoujo ai or yuri?

Yuri, Shouji ai implies pedophilia in japan and should not be used in this case ;)
Nov 10, 2015 11:38 AM

Aug 2015
TheVictor9634 said:
So, Akuma no Riddle is "shojo ai", but this show isn´t... Nice tagging MAl!

lol, actually thought the exact same thing.
Nov 10, 2015 11:43 AM

Feb 2013
Well that was... something :P

Still hard to believe that this entire story so far happens inbetween about an episode of the original series (between when Aria gets her forehead scar and when Riko is revealed to be an antagonist), but at this point I've decided to say 'fuck it' and just watch this as some alternate setting type of thing even if it's not.
Nov 10, 2015 11:53 AM

Dec 2011
Kinji appearing out of nowhere.

We got some kind of breather this episode. Raika surrounded by lolis. My goodness. >.<
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 10, 2015 1:02 PM

Jul 2015
Kinji showed up out of nowhere. Felt out of place imo. Well, at least they gave him screen time even if it was really insignificant.
Nov 10, 2015 2:41 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
I keep grinning at the jealous faces of the girls from this episode. xD

Those are some cute but dangerous kouhai lolis. Raika got gangraped by lolis. I'm the one who's totally jealous here.

Yeah, where's the "shoujo ai" tag for this entry? xD
Nov 10, 2015 6:31 PM

Jan 2014
HaXXspetten said:
That was hilarious for real. I mean just look at Raika drowning in moe-ness.
Nov 10, 2015 6:39 PM

Jul 2014
This ep was all lolwut.
Nov 10, 2015 7:54 PM

May 2015
Tevens said:

Seriously. The one who make this , really messed Hidan no aria original story.
+1

I don't know how this show is doing in Japan (even if not what I expected and reading a lot of comments, I'm not alone in this... I want the show to do well) because I want to see a continuation of the loose ends left by season 1, but I got a feeling reading US blogs and international Blogs that season 2 not going to happen, but hey maybe in Japan this show is a big success...

KirbyRawr said:
The cameos in this series are getting more and more forced I mean Kinji came out of nowhere. Then Aria did not even react to him and Riko barely reacted to him which was incredibly unnatural, normally Riko would of been right on Kinji and Aria and Riko would start bickering. Aria also would have at the very least reacted to Kinji and his embarrassing reveal of the charm but nope. Also all the others apparently just did not see him at all.
+1

JPthugnificent said:
Well that was... something :P

Still hard to believe that this entire story so far happens inbetween about an episode of the original series (between when Aria gets her forehead scar and when Riko is revealed to be an antagonist), but at this point I've decided to say 'fuck it' and just watch this as some alternate setting type of thing even if it's not.
I'm also in the 'f*ck It', I'm watching this show as you said as some alternate setting even if it's not...

TwilightMystery said:
I think we can give up on real combat and dangerous adventures in favor of the usual daydreams and crazy antics of Akari and her friends.
Yeah pretty much you said what I was thinking out loud when watching this episode and the preview of the next one...
Nov 10, 2015 8:26 PM

Jul 2012
Alright episode, I just liked all the interactions with the girls : v
Nov 10, 2015 8:43 PM

Aug 2013
This was an okay episode, but this was a slice of life filler instead of moving forward toward the main plot. Next week's episode feels like is going to be filler as well. The Raika x Kirin moments was cute though and Raika has a weak spot, and something is going with Akari's sister so I hope they don't keep on teasing her until the last episode. And looks like Urara is going to fall for Akari and giving up on Aria, which of course that will happen sooner of later. Still enjoying this though.
Nov 10, 2015 11:17 PM

Apr 2015
KirbyRawr said:
The cameos in this series are getting more and more forced I mean Kinji came out of nowhere

They realized Kinji will save the anime.
#CHEXIT
Nov 10, 2015 11:37 PM

Oct 2014
Reason to keep watching:
- Kinji
- Reki

Roy_Focker said:

Oh yeah, this . .

read from right to left
Nov 11, 2015 2:08 AM

Apr 2012
Dam, y dem lolis has bigger bust than the MC? I thought Kirin was flat the whole time, the heck is happening here?
Nov 11, 2015 3:39 AM

Nov 2011
Wow such yuri much envy
Nov 11, 2015 5:33 AM

Nov 2009
VR-Yan said:
Dam, y dem lolis has bigger bust than the MC? I thought Kirin was flat the whole time, the heck is happening here?

Maybe they're fake? If there's a place to learn about making fake breasts, it's honeytrap division.
Why do armed detectives need honeytraps in the first place?
And what's the second subdivision of honeytraps about? Yuri? Lolicon?

KirbyRawr said:

Also in terms of timeline when is this set that Riko and Aria are at a point where they will sit down and have a meal together.

I think Kinji was there the whole time, so Aria and Riko weren't surprised. It's just the new MCs who don't know him.

Also, it might be before the moment when Aria and Riko became enemies. It would be interesting to see a timeline.
Nov 11, 2015 8:56 AM

Jun 2013
where the fuck did he come from?!
Nov 11, 2015 5:36 PM

Jul 2012
This episode really just felt like a filler episode but I am hoping since now that we have this filler and we have reached the midway point of the season that we will now be focusing on the main point of the story but that is me just wishing and hoping that it will be because if this keeps going like this I don't know man...

Here is my full review on the episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piY2tPx__94&feature=youtu.be
Nov 11, 2015 7:26 PM

Oct 2011
Love it when Kinji around even if its only a few seconds T__T
Nov 12, 2015 1:22 AM

Nov 2009

If you're talking about Kinji, he probably just stopped being stealthy. It's a school for superagents, after all.
Nov 12, 2015 3:27 AM
Dec 2014
Kinji having an appearance was nice, but like a few others have mentioned I feel like Riko and Aria should've had a bigger reaction to it. Riko at least spoke of him but Aria was a stone statue the whole time, which definitely isn't in line with her character regarding Kinji.
Nov 12, 2015 4:13 AM

Oct 2015
Rinka's Dream was... weird.
Yay! Harem loli. I want.
Kinji for ever
I am Argentine, so is not very good my English, sorry for the many typing errors.

Nov 12, 2015 5:14 AM

May 2010
This seems worse than main story, we get pointless moe instead of adventure. Also, too much yuri. At least Kinji and Aria appeared, although briefly. Too bad they didn't make continuation of first season, instead of this spin-off.
ArclingNov 12, 2015 5:18 AM
Nov 12, 2015 6:47 AM
Nov 2012
That chest=no sense
Nov 12, 2015 8:20 AM

Sep 2014
Is Raika a lolicon..?
Funny episode.
Nov 13, 2015 6:05 PM
Dec 2009
The dream sequence in this episode is the best so far, with the gunfight with Mini Riko army and yuri NTR by Riko in the UFO XD.
And kudos to the anime staff to have done the Raika X Kirin + her loli friends scene so well.
Nov 14, 2015 12:07 AM

Apr 2009
sheesh this episode got ruined by Yuri and hell no not gonna watch it :( (finds a time to play CoD:Advanced Warfare)
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Nov 14, 2015 4:01 AM

Aug 2013

That awkward moment where the loli characters with no boobs are suddenly drawn with bigger boobs than the "big boobs" trope girl.

Fipse said:
Tevens said:

shoujo ai or yuri?

Yuri, Shouji ai implies pedophilia in japan and should not be used in this case ;)

Um what? Not even remotely true.

Shoujo Ai covers anything from intimate female friendliness to complete female romance. Yuri just goes one step further and implies female sexual relationships, whether there is a romantic relationship or not.

Pedophilia has literally nothing to do with either genre. Please educate yourself before you spout bullshit that someone might actually believe.

To answer Tevens, this is Shoujo Ai. Just a bunch of female friends acting a bit flirty and being friendly.
Nov 14, 2015 1:32 PM
Oct 2015
しょじょ (shoujo) means girl and あい (ai) means love. When put together they refer to girl x girl romance, just the same as ゆり or ユリ (both are yuri); which is actually a Lily flower. The flower is commonly associated with girl love, much like the rainbow is associated with homosexuality in America, and is used as slang just like "fag" is slang derived from homosexuals smoking a lot. Neither terms Shoujo Ai or Yuri have anything to do with pedophilia or explicitly equate to sexual actions, although their connotation could imply sexual actions within the scope of lesbianism.
ArisaMiyakoNov 14, 2015 1:35 PM
Nov 15, 2015 3:31 AM

Jul 2009
This episode was great! It started so well haha
All those cute jealous moments between Raika and Kirin were cute! And in the end Raika had so say that Kirin is her bride hahaha
Nov 15, 2015 9:30 AM

Jun 2014
Kitsune94 said:
しょじょ (shoujo) means girl and あい (ai) means love. When put together they refer to girl x girl romance...

According to a quick Google search. "shoujo-ai" in the context of non-intimate gxg romance is American usage.
In Japan it implies pedophilia. Yuri is the correct blanket term for all gxg relationships, physical or not. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Nov 15, 2015 12:28 PM

May 2015
The dude's always popping out of nowhere, lol.

Nov 16, 2015 1:17 PM

Jan 2011
The "serious" undertones are pretty interesting at times, but overall the show is pretty trol..
HaXXspetten said:

top kek
Minizav said:
That chest=no sense

oppai
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Nov 17, 2015 2:20 PM

Mar 2013
Jonesy974 said:

Shoujo Ai covers anything from intimate female friendliness to complete female romance. Yuri just goes one step further and implies female sexual relationships, whether there is a romantic relationship or not.

Pedophilia has literally nothing to do with either genre. Please educate yourself before you spout bullshit that someone might actually believe.

To answer Tevens, this is Shoujo Ai. Just a bunch of female friends acting a bit flirty and being friendly.

In Japan, the term shōjo-ai (少女愛?, lit. girl love) is not used with this meaning,[6] and instead tends to denote pedophilia (actual or perceived), with a similar meaning to the term lolicon (Lolita complex).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuri_%28genre%29#Etymology
Nov 17, 2015 8:17 PM
Nov 2015
I think this was the best episode of this season so far!

The whole episode was just so crazy I love it!

Raika x Kirin
Nov 19, 2015 1:36 AM
Jun 2012
I was expecting someone to say "That is a Safe Childbirth Charm", and I did not expect Kinji to be there to say that. And I laugh so hard. LOL
Nov 20, 2015 7:42 AM

Nov 2011
Overall it's pretty fun and there are ideas to advance, albeit slightly, the plot. The drawings were not bad this time as quality. Let's see how he gets the anime in the next episode.
Nov 20, 2015 6:04 PM

Jun 2008
Jonesy974 said:
Fipse said:

Hilarious. The uninformed guy who doesn't even seem to be all that into yuri provides significant misinformation as though it were fact while insulting the one who actually knows what they are talking about.

Take your own advice and actually look shit up before making yourself look like a dumbass. "Shoujo ai" refers to pedophilia (love of little girls) in Japan and actual fans of the yuri genre (romance between girls) never use the term "shoujo ai." Shoujo ai as a substitute term for yuri needs to die.
Nov 23, 2015 5:36 PM

Oct 2008
It's so cute to see Raika & Kirin worry each others insecurities.
4/5.

Dec 2, 2015 2:05 AM

May 2010
Yuri, yuri everywhere.
Dec 3, 2015 3:01 AM

Jul 2010
Yuri jealousy is everywhere.
Dec 11, 2015 1:13 PM

Feb 2014
I like how Kinji appeared out of nowhere,
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Raika is the least likable character in the entire show and probably anime

Neolightveo - Dec 11, 2023

1 by sorames »»
Dec 12, 2023 5:33 AM

» Shoujo Ai?

Mele - Nov 24, 2015

29 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Jan 29, 2023 6:54 AM

Poll: » Hidan no Aria AA Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2015

40 by wildhood »»
Sep 10, 2022 3:51 PM

» Where does Hidan no Aria AA take place?

SleepySenpaiSama - Oct 10, 2015

23 by Jomi13111 »»
Jun 13, 2021 6:52 PM

Poll: » Hidan no Aria AA Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2015

53 by DmonHiro »»
May 24, 2021 2:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.