Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 26, 2009 10:44 PM
Apr 2009
When/If the movie ever gets finished, how would you like to see them resolve the relationship between Athrun x Cagalli?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 8, 2009 5:49 PM
Jul 2009
I just hope Athrun and Cagalli can fix what was destroyed.
Jul 11, 2009 5:00 AM

Nov 2007
War tore them apart but I hope that the love that they have for each other will still be the same. I hope they will be reunited.

Aug 14, 2009 6:08 PM

Mar 2008
I agree to all of you.
If it wasn't for the death of Uzumi Nara Athha, I doubt any of this would've happen.
I do hope there's a next series.
And if possible, base it on the couple! Geez. LOL.
Dec 1, 2010 6:05 PM
Nov 2010
...athrun does become the admiral of orb and reunites with cagalli as said by fekuda in an interview on tv and he said it's just the beginning of their relationship or why else would he wear that uniform-he only sees the hawk sisters as friends and comrades and that's that-what matters is athrun's feelings and not how any other girl feels about him-i'm pretty sure in the future there would be many girls who would have a crush on athrun seeing how hot he is and same could be said for cagalli but it'll always be asucaga because they love each other! btw i think kira is hotter than athrun in gsd! that's why i like kira and cagalli in gsd more than asucag- not only that but because kira seemed to be the only one who cared about cagalli's safety, well-being and LIFE whereas athrun even attacked her like shinn did and tried to kill her-it seemed throughout gsd all athrun really cared about was Plants, Shinn, the hawk sisters, Lacus and Kira-well of course he saves orb at the end but was it really for kira or cagalli (orb is also kira's homeland too u know)-i mean he attacked cagalli and didn't even give a damn about her well-being and Life but when it came to Lacus, he said something like 'if she were to die, the world would come to an end'-yah alright if something happened to cagalli, it wouldn't matter right? because he could be with one of the hawk sisters!-he only shouted kira's name and only thought of him when he thought shinn 'killed' kira and 'destroyed' the archangel and didn't even think of cagalli-sometimes athrun pissed me off in gsd and disappointed me to no end-i know kira has entrusted cagalli and orb to athrun at the end of gsd, but can athrun really make cagalli happy and protect her like kira did?-too bad kira and cagalli r twins~so cagalli with athrun forever unless cagalli gets a new handsome, cool, hot, sexy and nice guy like kira in the upcoming movie lol~i'm just kidding-i'm an asucaga fan-so asucaga 4ever!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.