Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jul 31, 2014 10:30 AM

Apr 2014
AWWW THE CLICHE BOOB-PRESS-COS-HUG.
Also, how could he turn her down so easily, darn him.

Also, this moment had me in stitches, especially the sounds.
Sep 5, 2014 4:59 AM

Sep 2011
Konachan<3 She is so awesome!
Dec 31, 2014 12:20 PM

Nov 2013
Intereo said:
Mister Pleiades time!!

One of the best diversionary tactics ever.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Dec 31, 2014 12:24 PM

Nov 2013
Kona is my favourite messed up character. Great Episode.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jan 9, 2015 10:00 AM

Jun 2014
Frau best girl indeed, but her voice sucks. Lol
Aug 13, 2015 8:57 PM

Feb 2015
i really enjoyed it. over the episodes i have really gotten to like the relationship of kai and frau. reminds me a bit of riki and kurugaya's from little busters.

i thought it was a bit early for her to like kai so much to kiss him, but then i had to remember that there was summer break, then more school, which is most likely nearly a year. and i'm glad she did it as well. no-one deserves it more than her.

besides i'm always ready for a good kiss ° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i also like how it was a joke on how much volts were being pressed into kai, but it was serious under 10 minutes later. anime that can be that believably serious that fast is promising in my eye.
----
and let me get this right...kai's syndrome slows things down, while aki's speed's things up, right?
Aug 19, 2015 3:55 AM
Dec 2011
Lulexiaa said:
I DO NOT SHIP KONA AND KAI T___T

I swear...WHY.. Whyyy T_T

Why does this anime's maker always end up doing this to me T_T

In Steins;gate I shipped Mayuri x Rintarou, but Rintarou x Chris worked out T__T </3

Now I've been shipping Aki x Kai..... T__T </3

I guess something is wrong with me where I just naturally ship the guy character with the cute/childhood friend other than the more bold, and.. how can I describe, more sassy/charismatic character T__T... I guess for me the cute girl is just more my type ;___;..

Its just... the most painful feeling... just seeing your ship break right infront of your eyes T^T

same here !
Aug 19, 2015 3:58 AM
Dec 2011
i want kai and aki :3 but i like frau still aki is the best female character in this series she helps everyone out every time asking nothing in return she is the best and kai deserve the best girl :3
Jul 18, 2016 5:03 PM

Nov 2015

Wow wow wow! Shit went real, and shippers surely went crazy in this episode!
That, all that, and that, and then that hug, and then that kiss... wow, I didn't expect any of that to happen! This felt like a Kona route, right? Because I thought Kai was gonna end up with Akiho, but surely you'd have to be blind not to see all the scenes Kai had with Kona.

But, really, I've never seen an anime of this type to throw at you this much development at just episode 14 out of 22! It blew my mind.
I find it funny because it had the same Steins;Gate effect on me. You see, in S;G I didn't have any idea that
happened and I was crazy! Blew me off. I loved it because I wanted it to happen but I didn't expect it to happen. In R;N is kinda the same because I didn't expect any of this! I surely don't dislike them both but again, I thought he was gonna end up with Aki. Let's see how it goes since Kai didn't seem to be conscious when Kona kissed him.

Really, I didn't expect that kiss.

Anyway, I don't think this is it so, shippers, chill. We have 9 more episodes. For a couple you need two, and in this episode we just have one.
Well, leaving all that aside (not that it's not big deal):

It's just so sad the Philippine guy... that said he only liked 2D girls... and then he was found dead with a waifu pillow... oh god guys, that was so sad =(

Ok, this feels like the closure of an arc, which personally feels weird since this anime comes from a VN. Anyway the preview makes me feel afraid for Airi...
HumbertoZeroJul 19, 2016 4:13 AM
Oct 28, 2016 11:29 AM

Jan 2016
Holy crap, best episode so far in my opinion, I hope it will continue like this.
The Mr. Pleiades Scene was so hilarious and silly and stupid but it made me laugh like hell, haha.
Dec 10, 2016 6:02 PM

Sep 2013
Said it before...I'll say it again....Frau Bow is awesome

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jan 22, 2017 5:36 AM

Jan 2013
Amazing episode, a lot of Frau and Kaito but I didnt mind, was a lot of fun to look at.
Also the scene with Pleiades was hilarious.
Jul 7, 7:51 PM

Mar 2013
lol, that Kona is too lewd... 🥲
Fortunately, this is a PG13 series, or else... 😆 (Kaito is finished)

Anyway, that's a weird way to end, by electrocution.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

symbv - Mar 21, 2013

340 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jul 7, 11:18 PM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

217 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jul 7, 10:47 PM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

192 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jul 7, 10:19 PM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

208 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jul 7, 9:56 PM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

123 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jul 7, 9:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.