Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 12, 2015 6:15 AM

Mar 2014

This is where everyone lives, Shiro being the leader of the humans.
Beasts don't attack here

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 12, 2015 1:28 PM

Dec 2014
Airy

She wandered down the road....again. She couldn't recall the amount of times she had been here but its gotta be in the hundreds..maybe thousands she couldn't remember. She shook of the thought as she kicked down another door to an old destroyed building. "Hehehe, Any one home?!" she called giggling slightly. She took a deep breath in smelling the stagnant air, letting it fill her lung. Looking around at the building...*nothing* she thought. It had been a long time since she had seen another living thing, that is apart from beasts of course, there where plenty of those. She exited the building and kept walking, carefully observing her surroundings as she did all the while twirling her knife and humming to herself.
Aug 12, 2015 1:32 PM

Mar 2014
Roy
he was in the same building Airy had walked into. The voice was unfamiliar, so he didn't react for a while, only later actually going to check out who had called out to him. The building was empty again, so he made his way outside. He saw Airy, a girl he hadn't seen before and sighed as she seemed lost. Should he have her join them? He walked up to the girl, standing in front of her "How did you find your way here?" he asked and thought for a while "oh right, I'm Roy"

Aug 12, 2015 1:36 PM

May 2014
Shiro

She sat quietly all the way on top of a destroyed skyscraper, her wings hanging behind her and her hair waving in the wind as she looked at the horizon, scanning it, as if she could see something at any point, something she hoped for
"Oh Kuro, Where are you now? Have you been properly eating? Did you remember to wash your clothes?"
She let out a sigh, once again searching the horizon
Aug 12, 2015 1:39 PM

Dec 2014
Airy

She continued to walk down the road. "Ah!" she shouted hearing the voice to suddenly caused her to jump. She jumped back and raised her knife, already alert. He face grinning. Then she stopped to take another look. Thinking about what he had said. Suddenly she broke and lowered her knife and jumped back over to him. "Haya!" she said giggling "I got here the same way I always do, from there" she said spinning around and pointing to the tunnel leading to the area. Then without turning around again she looked back at him "I'm Airy!" she said jumping.
Aug 12, 2015 1:46 PM

Mar 2014
Roy
he watched as this energetic girl seemed to jump at everything. He couldn't help but smile a bit at how she was acting, seeing someone this happy in the situation they were in was slightly rare "Well you've come at the right time, Airy" he gave her a pat on the head and gave her a more serious look afterwards "Tell me Airy...do you have any goals you want to achieve?"

Aug 12, 2015 1:53 PM

Dec 2014
Airy

She looked confused as he said she came to the right place, then smiled as he patted her head. She was excited to see another person. She hadn't seen a living think in a long time. Then she tilted her head as he asked her about goals. Then a smirk grew on her face. She leaned closer to him so she was breathing on his neck and brought her knife up to the other side of his neck. "Well...Since you ask. I want to..KILL THINGS!" she whispered the first bit of the sentence down his ear before shouting the last bit down it. Then withdrawing and laughing to herself. "Y'know if it breaths..kill it!" she said still grinning, looking at him jumping around. "What about you?" she said as she twirled her knife.
Aug 12, 2015 2:00 PM

Mar 2014
Roy
he sighed as she had brought the knife to his neck and as soon as she was done he had a somewhat scary expression. He had gone through hell, what she said was not amusing "DO NOT POINT YOUR WEAPON AT ANOTHER HUMAN BEING!" he shouted out and patted her head again before smiling softly "I want to have peace back...I'll help the Mistress up there" he said pointing at the top of the skyscraper where Shiro was "I'm sorry I yelled at you Airy...but will you help us?"

Aug 12, 2015 2:06 PM

Dec 2014
Airy

She jumped as he shouted moving back a little, before feeling him pat her on the head. She looked up to there the boy was pointing and saw some one sitting at the top of the skyscraper. She stood there for a minuet deep in thought "Hmm well, Who is that? also Ill come along but I never said I would help" she said with a wink tilting her head to look back at the boy before beginning to jump again. She had no idea who they where or what they needed help with but since she hadn't come across another person in a long long time she decided to stick with the for a little bit.
Aug 12, 2015 2:11 PM

Mar 2014
Roy
"who she is? Her name is Shiro, she's the one who saved my life...also known as the lover of the one who caused all this destruction,she wants to get him back to his normal self" he explained "We want to have our peace back, so I'm asking you, Airy, from the bottom of my heart...you know how to fight, so will you help us humans attain peace again? please..." he spoke with honesty and a bit of sadness, they had long looked for help

Aug 12, 2015 2:15 PM

Dec 2014
Airy

She looked back at the person sitting at the top of the skyscraper, then back to Roy thinking about what he had just said. The same Shiro had rung a bell, some thing from the games..but then again it had be 3 years since the so she gave up trying to remember. The she heard him talk about getting the world back to how it was. "Oh, Well like I said ill tag along but I don't want it back to normal...I love this place" she said smiling and twirling around gesturing to the world around her. "Its so fun!" she said giggling and jumping around, onto the wreck of an old car and back down again, causing rust and all sought of debris to fall of it.
Aug 12, 2015 2:21 PM

Mar 2014
Roy
he sighed once more and scratched the back of his head as he looked at her "You're such a strange girl...but thank you for at least tagging along" He walked up to her and gave her a smile "come with me, I'll introduce you to Shiro. No need to worry about beasts around here, so let's take our time"

Aug 12, 2015 2:24 PM

Dec 2014
Airy

She giggled and he called her strange. She had only partly taken in what he had said as she was quite occupied in her own world. She noticed the boy had started to walk away so, she began to follow after him skipping as she did.

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

He arrived at what was once a beautiful city. Looking around the streets he noticed two other people a little bit further down one of the streets talking. Not sure if he should go up to them, he walked in one of the destroyed buildings, looking for something useful.
"Believing in someone." That's a weird phrase, isn't it? After all, if you truly believed in a person, you wouldn't need to say, "I believe you." It's like saying, "I believe in air." I don't mean to say that "believing in something" is like a lie. "Believing" is really a term of hope of wanting to believe.
~Satoru Fujinuma, Boku dake ga Inai Machi

May 2014
Shiro

She had kept her eyes on the horizon for some time, then looked down at Roy and a new girl. She kept watching for a moment, seeing the girl jump on a car and back down, then slowly stood up, walking to the edge, her wings spread, then suddenly disappeared, only to suddenly arrived on the street a bit away behind Airy, a gust going through the street to where she arrived, a few feathers jumping in the wind as she retracted her wings
Aug 12, 2015 2:32 PM

Mar 2014
Roy
he smiled as Shiro appeared close to them and bowed "hello Mistress" he had noticed somone, yasuri to enter the destroyed building and decided he would talk to him later. First he would introduce Airy to Shiro "Mistress, I found someone who's willing to tag along with us"

Aug 12, 2015 2:39 PM

Dec 2014
Airy

She jumped a little at the sudden wind that blew around the street, she noticed a few feathers flowing by her head. Quickly she flicked her wrist and the knife she was holding disappeared and she snatched a feather out of the air, examined it for a little but before placing it in her hair, then following the trail of fathers picking them up and placing them in he hair before, not looking bumped into some one. She looked up at the girl standing there before her. Then she stood up straight as Roy spoke. *Ooohhh I get it now!* she thought before jumping behind Shiro and poking at her back, "You have wing right? let me see!!" she said giggling and jumping.
Aug 12, 2015 2:44 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

After a while of searching, he went back out of the building. Letting out a sigh of disappointment, as he wasnt able to find anything useful. He saw another person joining the other two. He wasnt in the mood to talk, so he simply walked over to the next building, hoping that this one might have something useful.
"Believing in someone." That's a weird phrase, isn't it? After all, if you truly believed in a person, you wouldn't need to say, "I believe you." It's like saying, "I believe in air." I don't mean to say that "believing in something" is like a lie. "Believing" is really a term of hope of wanting to believe.
Aug 12, 2015 2:45 PM

May 2014
Shiro

She looked up at Roy, seeing Airy walk around picking up the feathers that got loose, nodding at what Roy said "Hmmm, so you're coming along as well?" She asked, feeling Airy poke her back. She turned around to face her, then spread her wings again, not completely opened wide, byt enough to make a magnificent display as she looked at Airy, holding out a hand "I'm Shiro, nice to meet you" She smiled
Aug 12, 2015 2:51 PM

Mar 2014
Roy
he smiled at Shiro and noticed Yasuri moving to another building "I'll see you tonight mistress, I've seen someone I want to talk to" he smiled "maybe he'll join us aswell" with that he gave another bow before walking inside the building Yasuri was in "another new face, how'd you find your way here?"

Aug 12, 2015 2:56 PM

Dec 2014
Airy

Her eyes widened in aw as she spread her wings. She gasped "There so cool!" she said jumping over to stroke them completely ignoring her out stretched hand. "Hellooo! I'm Airy!" she said whilst stroking Shiro's wings. She watched as Roy wandered off. "Bye! boy!" she called after him giggling.
Aug 12, 2015 3:01 PM

May 2014
Shiro

She nodded at Roy "Don't be late for dinner" She called out, then looked at Airy as she had started stroking her wings, looking at her as she did and giggled a bit "I'm glad you like them" She said "So, you are planning on joining, I assume?"
Aug 12, 2015 3:04 PM

Dec 2014
Airy

She looked up at her as she looked at her, listening to her question. "Well...I was gonna tag along but I don't really want to help, I love this place!" she said jumping around the same way she did with Roy
Aug 12, 2015 3:07 PM

May 2014
Shiro

She shook her head a bit, then looked at Airy again "At the rate this is going, this place you love won't even exist anymore before long. Everyone will get run over by the hordes, destroying the planet on it's way. You might enjoy it now, but that will only be for so long. If you help me save the world, atleast you can stay alive for that much longer and beyond, as well as get to fight monsters while youre at it
Aug 12, 2015 3:11 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

Hearing someone talk to him, he turned around his weapon at the ready. "Who are you?" Not wanting to risk anything he kept his weapon at the ready.
Aug 12, 2015 3:17 PM

Dec 2014
Airy

She listened to Shiro, confused. What hoards? She didn't know any thing about the world coming to an end. She thought that had already happened. She looked at Shiro "But don't wanna" she wined "I like this place" she said kicking a piece of scrap metal. "I like killing other humans to its not just beasts!" she said jumping. "and plus whats to say I will defiantly die from hoards" she said with a slight smirk.
Aug 12, 2015 3:18 PM

Mar 2014
Roy
he watched as Yasuri already readyed his sword without him doing anything. He took a step forward before bowing, leaving his own sword sheated "My name is Roy...you seem to be a swordman like myself" he looked at Yasuri and asked the question "Tell me, do you have any goals?"

Aug 12, 2015 3:23 PM

Nov 2013
(I actually have a scythe ^^)

~Yasuri

Keeping his weapon ready, he was surprised by the question. "Goals? My only goal the past years was to survive." He thought that was obvious as this world was ruthless. "Is there anything you want from me?"
Aug 12, 2015 3:24 PM

May 2014
Shiro

She looked at Airy, letting out a slight sigh and shaking her head "I won't allow you to kill humans" She said, then looked at Airy again "Alright, if you think you can survive everything, then let's make it a duel. You get 5 free strikes. if you manage to kill or get me injured for more than 2 seconds with it, you win, if not, I win, you won't kill anymore humans and join our camp" She said with a smile, as if she said one of the sweetest things
Aug 12, 2015 3:31 PM

Dec 2014
Airy

She listened to Shiro's proposal before turning around her back facing her. "No! I will not accept! It's to fun out here! Plus you have wings that means to are special and all! I have said I will come along, but I will not help!" she said crossing her arms to try to make a statement. She contemplated trying to spawn a clone some where to sneak up on her. They where free strikes after all.
Aug 12, 2015 3:35 PM

Mar 2014
(ohh that's right xD)
Roy
he looked Yasuri in the eyes without replying for a moment. His goal was survival, the obvious goal everone had "What I want? I want you to join us. We plan to return peace to this world, so please join us, we need as much help as we can find"
diogoraAug 12, 2015 3:42 PM

Aug 12, 2015 3:35 PM

May 2014
Shiro

She looked at Airy for a moment and sighed "Ofcourse it means that, but the enemy is the same. So unless you can defeat me, you stand no chance at all in defeating them" She said, looking straight at Airy
Aug 12, 2015 3:47 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

Lowering down his weapon he was still confused. "Who are we? I suppose youre not alone in that." He would like to just agree and join them as it would most likely increase his survival, but he wanted to know more about it.
Aug 12, 2015 3:47 PM

Dec 2014
Airy

She spun around on her heels and face her. "Fine! Fine! Fine!" she said stamping her feel like a child. "but if you win, I'm not helping! Ill come with you! Then I will decided if I get involved in and fights or what not!" she said grinning before running up to her and hugging her *now iv got you* she said as she flicked her knife out and tried to cut her in back.
Aug 12, 2015 3:50 PM

May 2014
Shiro

She looked at Airy and smiled, seeing her little stamping, then nodded "You dont necessarily have to help then, but you won't kill humans, and you shouldnt stray" She said, then looked at her as she ran up to her and hugged her, smiling at her, a smile that wasnt quite just sweetness, but rather had a danger hidden in them, in a way, while she didnt move at all as Airy prepared her knife
Aug 12, 2015 3:51 PM

Mar 2014
Roy
"Right now we aren't many. It is currently only myself, the little girl outside along with the mistress and the mistress' daughter" he said to answer his question "I'll introduce myself again, my name is Roy"

Aug 12, 2015 3:53 PM

Jul 2015
diogora said:
Kuro
"Right now we aren't many. It is currently only myself, the little girl outside along with the mistress and the mistress' daughter" he said to answer his question "I'll introduce myself again, my name is Roy"
(And the twins... Once we have me done.)
Aug 12, 2015 3:56 PM

Mar 2014
(I put 'currently' for a reason, there's more, they're just not at the base at this exact moment ^^)

Aug 12, 2015 3:57 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"I havent introduced myself properly yet. My name is Yasuri. Pleasure to meet you." Hearing how many were in his so called group. He wasnt sure if it was a good idea but he decided to join them. "Alright. I agree to help you."
Aug 12, 2015 3:59 PM

Dec 2014
Airy

She bought her knife down straight towards her back still grinning, not thinking about what damage would be caused if she did mange to do something, not that she ever would.
Aug 12, 2015 4:03 PM

May 2014
Shiro

She looked at Airy as she felt the knife go into her back, yet, no blood came out at all, barely having been wounded at the initial impact, and not wounded at all a split second later. She brought her arm to pull out the knife by forcing Airy's arm backwards, then smiled at her again "That's 1"
Aug 12, 2015 4:03 PM

Mar 2014
Roy
he gave a smile "well welcome to the group Yasuri" he walked closer, hoping it was okay now and reached out his hand for a handshake "We're glad to have your help"
diogoraAug 12, 2015 4:10 PM

Aug 12, 2015 4:07 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

Reaching out his hand as well, he accepted the handshake. "Always glad to help." Looking out a nearby window he noticed the girl with the wings and someone else. "So are those with you?"
Aug 12, 2015 4:10 PM

Dec 2014
Airy

"Huh, clever" she said grinning up at her. Then spawning two clones next to her. Each of them twirling knifes in there hands and bringing them down on her back. Airy moving to the front of Shiro and pushing her knife into her stomach.
Aug 12, 2015 4:11 PM

May 2014
Shiro

She looked at Airy again, then at the clones around her, feeling the knifes go into her. Ofcourse they hurt a bit, but all of the wounds seemingly disappeared the moment they were created "Should I count that as 2, or as 4?" She said, looking at the two clones, then down at Airy
Aug 12, 2015 4:12 PM

Mar 2014
Roy
he smiled and looked outisde aswell, hearing his question and smiling "The Angel is the mistress looking for her lover...and the little girl who's struggling to pass the test, that's Airy...well she'll never injure the mistress no matter how many free strikes she'd get" he chuckled

Aug 12, 2015 4:16 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"Test? Dont tell me I will need to pass one as well." Walking closer to the nearby window, he watched what was happening outside. "What kind of test is that?"
Aug 12, 2015 4:17 PM

Dec 2014
Airy

She back away from Shiro feeling defeated "Ah whatever!" she said sinking to the floor "I don't haft to stick to your rules any way!" she said, defiantly. As she watched she clones dissolve into the weathered concrete.
Aug 12, 2015 4:18 PM

Mar 2014
Roy
"Don't worry, you won't need to pass a test" he laughed a bit and simply watched "Airy there thinks 'if it breathes, kill it' so to prevent her from killing any humans the mistress has a test for these kinds of people. If she fails, she can't kill humans...and she'll obviously fail"

Aug 12, 2015 4:22 PM

May 2014
Shiro

She looked down at Airy "So you admit defeat?" She said, then suddenly displayed a smile that caused horror even in the depth of the monsters in the wasteland "Very well, if you are to ever try to kill a human again, I'll personally come get rid of you" She said, the smile still on her face
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character Creation ( 1 2 )

diogora - Aug 12, 2015

64 by shadowz1995 »»
Sep 12, 2015 10:49 PM

» Old Factory

diogora - Aug 12, 2015

16 by LoveandHate91 »»
Aug 22, 2015 2:49 PM

» Kuro's Castle ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

diogora - Aug 12, 2015

256 by diogora »»
Aug 18, 2015 3:50 AM

» The forest

diogora - Aug 12, 2015

26 by Leafz_Soul »»
Aug 15, 2015 12:24 PM

Sticky: » Admin Characters (Angels)

diogora - Aug 12, 2015

18 by diogora »»
Aug 15, 2015 11:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.