Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 7, 2015 8:47 PM

Jul 2014
If anyone have any idea what's going on, I'd love to hear it.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 8, 2015 4:44 PM
Jun 2014
Its so different. I have this impression that the ending will be one of the most satisfying or one that you'll have to think about the entire day just to get a 1/6 of what it was all about. Lain is becoming different for sure along with all the 'Wire' talk I feel like some shit is about to go down.

The end of episode 4 was strange, Lain yelling for the guys with the weird eye pieces to go away and then for one of them to get an eye injury leads me to believe that something is happening to Lain, that maybe she might just become a part of the wire or something like that. Lain is also making new friends who are involved in the Navi system and the Wire, whilst pushing her old friends away.

That little girl chasing the senior in the beginning of Episode 4 might just be a manifestation, thats what I thought at first. Then when the younger boy was being chased I began to think that maybe this might be a part of the wire, and I'm still not too entirely sure on that theory, only the other episodes will help describe it.

Also the game in the Wire where it was dungeon-crawling, that also linked up to Kindergartners programs causing the deaths of kids, really makes me think of the Deep Web and all of the fucked up shit that happens there.

Overall I am really diggin' Lain right now.
Aug 8, 2015 5:33 PM
Jan 2015
Things are taking off very quickly. I hadn't expected Lain to already be at the point she is where she's already so deep into the Wired. It's interesting to see her developing a new character other than the one she uses online. On that note, I was interested by the people who recognize her in real life. Is there a part of Lain that's already developed and we haven't seen? It's difficult to gauge her reactions sometimes, but it seemed like she was confused so I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I'm intrigued by the kindergarten girl who was chasing the older man; her expression seemed a lot more sinister than just a child playing tag. In regards younger guy being chased, I wonder if these are things that occur simultaneously in the Wired and in real life.

Also, Lain's friends and family seem really inhuman at times. When her friends saw people killed in front of them the next day they were laughing it off and talking about whether they should feel bad. Her mom seems distant and uncaring, and dad seems like he knows more than he's letting on.

I really hope Lain hasn't shed her bear onesie for good.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Banner

Star-Dazzle - Jan 4, 2018

0 by Star-Dazzle »»
Jan 4, 2018 1:32 PM

» New Life In An Old Club?

Temporarity - Mar 16, 2017

0 by Temporarity »»
Mar 16, 2017 1:40 PM

» Rewatches?

PenguinsRTheory - Oct 28, 2015

1 by doolbie »»
Oct 28, 2015 1:46 PM

Sticky: » Haibane Renmei FINAL DISCUSSION

doolbie - Sep 29, 2015

1 by RealMagazzer »»
Sep 29, 2015 7:19 PM

» Haibane Renmei Discussion Episodes 9-10

doolbie - Sep 27, 2015

0 by doolbie »»
Sep 27, 2015 8:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.