Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (17) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jul 26, 2015 12:26 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai felt the kiss on her cheek and felt him stand up and off the bed as she looked at him and sneezed and nodded at what he said as she blushed more when he blew a kiss and watched him walk out as she tried to calm down her fast beating hurt and sneezed again as she pulled the covers more around her as she balled herself up
I know what I want, and I won't stop trying.
Quitting? I can't, for now I'm flying.
It's impossible, it seems, but no matter what, I follow my dreams...

Jul 26, 2015 12:40 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He walked into kitchen and grabbed the bottle of medicine, he also walks over to the fridge, opens the fridge and takes out a bottle of orange juice. He leaves out of the kitchen holding the juice and holding the medicine. He opens his door and walks back over to the bed and sits while reaching both bottles out to her. "Here you go."
Jul 26, 2015 1:41 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai watches him walk back in as she was already cqlmed back down and only had a small blush on her face as she seen him sit on the bed and hand her the bottles and sat up taking them and opening the medicine taking some and swallowing "yuck" she opened the orange juice and started to drink it

Jul 26, 2015 2:10 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"I think that I should have asked the drive to get you some cherry flavored cough medicine. The original tasting medicine does that have that horrible after taste." He reaches down and plays with her feet through the covers and smiles. "But as long as you get healthy then the taste will not matter at all."
Jul 26, 2015 2:22 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai smiled and nodded at everything he said and felt him play with her feet and pulled them back "no~ that tickles" she playfully pushed his shoulder and continued to drink the orange juice

Jul 26, 2015 3:04 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"I never knew that your feet were ticklish. I should have explored this a long time ago." He gently pushes her down on her back. He now leaned over her and lays her down on her back as he was looking into her pretty eyes. "By the way, do you need a butler while you are sick?" He says and smiles.
Jul 26, 2015 3:21 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai smiled a bit and sniffled as she let him lay her on her back and seen him hover over her and heard his question as she shook her head "I can get stuff for myself im not that useless yet just a baby" she smiled a bit

Jul 26, 2015 3:25 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"So, that means you are rejecting my offer to stay in this suit and serve you all day? I thought that you would jump at the chance to be my master and have me serve you." He rolls off of her and laughs. "But hey, you can't say that I didn't try." He kisses her on the cheek.
Jul 26, 2015 3:39 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai grabbed his hand "maybe i-I do need one for the rest of day" she smiled and sniffles "please" she blushed as she really did want him to stay and the suit for the rest of the day and it wouldn't be bad for her to be master

Jul 26, 2015 3:48 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He nods his head and then kissed her hand after listening to what she said. "I would be happy to be your butler for the day." He raised all the way up so that he could see her face. "What is the first thing that you want me to do?" He smiles at her.
Jul 26, 2015 4:05 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai smiled and nodded as she turned her head and sneezed "shower?" She looked at him and sniffled as she gave him another small smile as she looked into his eyes

Jul 26, 2015 4:16 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"Shower?" He nods his head to that question and stands up from the bed, he grabs her and lifts her out of the bed, holds her against his chest as he carried her to the bathroom that was connected to his bedroom. Once they were in the bathroom he lays her down so that she was now standing on her feet. He walked over to the shower and turns the water on. He now looks back at her. "Do you want me to undress you too?"
Jul 26, 2015 4:32 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai held him as he picked her up and put her head on his chest till he put her down and she nodded her head to his question as she waited

Jul 26, 2015 5:02 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He stepped back over to her and helped her take her clothing off, starting with the top, he then places his hands on her sides and turns her around, he then unhooked her bra, and turned her slowly to face him as he took off her panties last. He kisses her on the nose and smiles. "Your shower awaits you." He bows down to her.
Jul 26, 2015 5:20 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai lets him undress her and blushed a bit and smiled at what he did and got into the shower as she waited for him to wash her as she sneezed again and got under the water

Jul 26, 2015 5:27 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He starts to take his clothes off, starting with the long shirt, he unbuttons it and then folds it up, he then takes his shoes off and sits them down next to his shirt, he takes his pants off and folds them as well, then he takes off the socks and finally the boxers. He steps inside of the shower and grabs the sponge, he covers the sponge in liquid soap and starts to wash her back and her sides.
Jul 26, 2015 5:46 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai sneezed again and sniffles as she feels him starts to wash her and tense up as she waits for him to finish as she continues to sniffle

Jul 26, 2015 5:56 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He moves to the front of her body and uses the sponge to wash her breasts, stomach, arms and then all the way down to her pussy and even to her legs as he bends over to wash that area. He kisses her on the nose and then aims the shower head towards her body to wash away all of the soap. "Almost done." He kisses her on the cheeks.
Jul 26, 2015 6:04 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai bits her bottom lip starting to hate she was sick because of the thoughts running through her head as she watched him wash her as she sniffles and blushes a bit as it became brighter when he kissed her nose and nodded to what he said to her as she tensed again and waited for him to finished as she sneezed again and sniffled

Jul 26, 2015 6:16 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He kissed her on the cheeks and then presses his body against hers and kisses her on the lips as he leans his head down towards hers. He then wraps his arms around her waist, which makes it easier for him to reach the handles for the water, he turns the water off and smiled as he was pressed against her. "All done."
Jul 26, 2015 6:28 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai blushed her brightest red as her face heated and covered her mouth "you shouldn't do that you'll get sick too" she takes her fingers and touches his cheek as she wiped his lip with her thumb and continued to blush as she felt his body close to hers

Jul 26, 2015 6:57 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"But I am already holding myself back right now. Normally, I would have pinned you against the wall and then had sex with you until we were both sweaty and very tired like we do back when we were at your house." He rubs her cheeks with one of his hands and smiles. "Ready to get out?"
Jul 26, 2015 7:11 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai continued to blush as she looked up at him and continues to rub his lips before she looked at him "I know but I'm still sick and you said it yourself now that your here you have to work" she kissed his cheek as she nodded at his question "I'm ready to get out" she smiled a bit

Jul 26, 2015 7:25 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He opened the shower curtain and nodded to what she said to him. He steps out of the shower and grabs a large towel. He looked at her as he waited for her to get out of the shower. "Now I need to hurry up and get you dry. Come on." He holds a towel that he would use to dry her.
Jul 26, 2015 7:41 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai watched as he opened the curtain and got out the shower and heard what he said as she nodded and got out of the shower and stood in front of him as she still had a blush on her face

Jul 26, 2015 7:57 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He stepped around her and dried her back first, moving the towel up and down and then moving it down to her butt. This would normally be the time to do something to her butt, but since she was sick he would just focus on the task at hand. He came back to her front and dried her breasts and lower body. As soon as he was done with her lower body, he wrapped the towel around her. "All done."
Jul 26, 2015 8:07 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai blushed as she now definitely hated being sick as she stayed quiet as she let him finish drying her and nodded to what he said and walks out as she bent down and looked into her suitcase grabbing a pair of red panties and a red bra as she then grabbed some red pajama shorts and the matching long sleeve shirt to match and started to get dress

Jul 26, 2015 8:15 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
Once he saw AI get dressed, he dried himself off using another of the towel that were in the bathroom. He then walked over the the clothes that he took off and put the suit back on. He knew that she wanted to see him in that suit all and he wasn't going to try and change her mind about that. He walked back into the ed room and kissed the back of her head. "Is there anything else that you need?"
Jul 26, 2015 8:31 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai nodded as she turned around and looked him in the eyes as she sniffled "just one more thing I want you to get in some pajamas and lay in bed with me unless your hungry first" she smiled and went to the bed as she pulled the covers back and got into bed as she pulled the covers all the way up and sneezed again

Jul 26, 2015 8:38 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
Had he known that things would end up this way then he would have not even bothered putting the suit back on in the first place. "I can always eat something later. But you should know that I don't have any pajamas. I told you that I only sleep with boxers or nothing on. So, I will have to get some pajamas. But for now it will be boxers only." He takes his pants, socks and then takes his shirt off. He now folds his clothes and puts them away. He comes back over to the bed and then lays down next to her.
Jul 26, 2015 8:47 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai waved it off not caring whether he eventually got some or not "just come on" she felt him get in bed next to him and moved closer to him as she cuddled him putting her head on his chest "I don't care if you get some or not I just want you in bed with me every night if possible" she pouted a bit thinking of the nights she might not sleep next to him

Jul 26, 2015 9:24 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"I'm fine with that outcome, I would feel too weird trying to sleep with too much clothing, even pajamas would be a lot for me." He kissed the back of her head and then wrapped both of his arms around her back. He closed his eyes briefly as he just wanted to relax and do nothing else but just stay like this. "You can count on me sleeping with you every night for a long time."
Jul 26, 2015 9:29 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai smiled as she felt his hand around her "though you do have to work right so you might get busy and not be able to so I wont count on it every night his dont be a guy that likes the secretary at work and fucks her everyday he works before coming home I hate those kind of guys are maybe their his in the dramas I watch" she giggled as she sniffled again as she started digressing a bit

Jul 26, 2015 9:49 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"I can usually take care of all of my work during the day, but I do understand your point. There might come a time when I'll have to do something late at night." He now rubs the top of her head with one hand while looking down at her as she was on his chest. "But I just hope that you won't be sick on all of those nights that we sleep together."
Jul 26, 2015 10:01 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai smiled "I wont, besides because you just blew off my comment about fucking the secretary I'll make sure that every night your here and every off day you get I fuck you at least once those days deal?" She sniffled as she covers her nose to sneeze and sniffled again "but right now that so didnt sound sexy as I wanted it to" she pouted a bit

Jul 26, 2015 10:24 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
You make it sound like I'm some kind of successful business man or something, there aren't many secretaries in my line of work, and if you do find one then she might be an assassin or body guard. In other words, the stuff that I do isn't always legal." He kissed then top of her head and runs his fingers slowly down her back. "But I do agree to your deal though, it sounds lovely even when you are sick."
Jul 26, 2015 10:44 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai listened to what he said and got excited "you know my best ideas come when I'm just laying and talking with you" she giggled and turned to lol at him as she sniffles "one it doesn't sound lovely it sound stuffy, and two am I dating a mob boss?" Her eyes sparkled in curiosity as she thought that too was exciting and sexy

Jul 27, 2015 12:41 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"If that is the case, then what is your current best idea? I want to know what is on that mind of yours right now." He kissed the top of her again as if he was trying to help her come up with some kind of idea. He laughed at the whole mob boss thing since it wasn't that far from the truth. "I can't say that I'm the mob boss, you can say that I am the son of a mob boss though. My dad dibbles and dabbles in many underworld demonic trades, as they say." He sighs. "It is the main source of our families money."
Jul 27, 2015 5:58 AM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai smiles though she was a little confused with his explanation "I think I'll keep my idea to myself this time" she smiled at him as she stared into his eyes "didn't you say you'll bring me something?" She ask changing the subject as she sniffled

Jul 27, 2015 8:23 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"And just when I thought that you would let me know something really cool you decide to clam up on me and say nothing." He laughs a little and wraps one of his arms around her waist as he keeps himself still. "I used my criminal ties to find you something real nice, but now I'm not sure if I should give it to you." He says in a joking manner.
Jul 27, 2015 8:42 AM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai playfully pouted "why?" She moved closer to him as she trailed her fingers across his chest and then gave him the puppy dog face as she sniffled

Jul 27, 2015 8:58 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"Hmm." He thinks about this for a moment and smiles. "You are a girl so I guess that you will end up liking since they do say that girl's love jewelry, and because of that cool necklace that I got for you the other day. So, there is a chance that you might like the gift." He sticks his tongue out at her.
Jul 27, 2015 9:07 AM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai smiled hearing his explanation though it was only half true for her and touched her necklace when he mentioned it "well, I do like jewelry but you dont always have to buy me expensive jewelry I probably wont wear most of it but I'll always appreciate the thought" she kissed his cheek and after used her thumb to wipe it and moved back giving him space to get off the bed and stuck her tongue back out to him

Jul 27, 2015 10:09 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He raised up slightly so that he was now sitting up straight, he then slides his feet out of the bed and then stepped onto the floor and stuck his tongue out at her as well. "We just have to see what you are going to do with the gift that I have for you." He walks over to the other side and picks up the bag that he had when he came back into the house. He reaches the bag out to her and waited for her to grab it from him. The gift that he got was the matching bracelet to the necklace that she was wearing, there was actually a ring that goes with it too, but the ring would be harder to find.
Jul 27, 2015 10:21 AM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai seen him get out of the bed and stick his tongue out at her and she sat up as she giggled and stuck her tongue back out at him as she grabbed the bag that was handed to her and looked at him before looking inside and pulling out a bracelet that matched her necklace she didnt even know it existed and she knew it was a one of a kind as her eyes started tearing up and she let the tears fall as she continued to look at the bracelet knowing it was hard to find it but he found it just for her

Jul 27, 2015 10:59 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He leaned down in front of her and places his hands on her shoulders, he then kissed the top of her head when he sees her reaction to the gift. "Now that I have seen your reaction, I have to tell you that there is now a second part to this gift. Although, the second part isn't expensive at all." He kissed the top of her head again. "I'll be right back to get the other part that now comes with this gift." He steps away from her and leaves the bedroom, he walks down the hall and enters the kitchen.
Jul 27, 2015 11:09 AM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai continued to let her tears fall as she felt his hands on her shoulder and as he kissed her head as she listened to what he said as he kissed her head again and when she was about to protest against the second gift he had already left as she sat the and sighed as she wiped her eyes and waited for him to return as she continued to look at the bracelet and smiled

Jul 27, 2015 11:53 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He walked into the kitchen and grabbed a box that was on the table, he probably should have gotten the box much earlier considering that it was for a sick person. He held the box in his hands and walked back into the bedroom and reaches the box of tissues out to her. "I can't really say that tissues are much of a gift, but they will come in handy when you cry or when your nose is running."
Jul 27, 2015 12:02 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai seen him walk back in and hold a box of tissues out to her as she laughed and sniffled as she nodded and took the box of tissues "its one of your best gifts yet" she smiled and held the bracelet out to him and then her right wrist as she wanted it to go on that one as she sniffled again "so are you like well your father is like one of those people that's like loan sharks and then they get their money back with interest that's why your rich now my family are just assassins never thought of doing that " she giggled

Jul 27, 2015 12:49 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"Nope." He shakes his head after hearing what she said about his father. "Not really. My dad is more like the mafia boss that happens to kill anyone that gets in his way. This whole town is pretty much run by my dad and all of the people that he is associated with. He puts up a front like everything is legal, like we are some kind of royal family. It is more of a royal mob kind of family. I'm sure you remember the girl that I was looking for, another reason that she couldn't be seen with me was because she might end up as a target." He sits down next to her on the bed. "So, now you also see another reason why I didn't want to bring you here with me."
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (17) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» AI's home (NSFW) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lifetime_Queen - Jun 15, 2015

1570 by The_Unholy_One »»
Jul 17, 2015 12:51 PM

» Shopping Area ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

SleeplessVampire - May 23, 2015

223 by The_Unholy_One »»
Jul 8, 2015 11:43 AM

» Restaurant ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

SleeplessVampire - May 24, 2015

240 by LightSpark090 »»
Jul 8, 2015 4:05 AM

» Dark Castle -Morgana's castle- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Setsu_Ka - May 26, 2015

1132 by LoveandHate91 »»
Jul 2, 2015 2:46 PM

» Kris Apartment [NSFW] ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

MartyBruceViet - May 27, 2015

246 by MartyBruceViet »»
Jun 29, 2015 4:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.