Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 4, 2015 7:13 AM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I'll have to rewatch this when it gets subbed since I'm curious as to what's actually happening.

Tentacles, yuri and more tentacles! Lot's of girls using tentacles inside their pussy to rape other girls, I'm guessing like some sort of parasite? And what's great is the censorship is so minor in this. Being a tentacle fan, it was quite enjoyable.

I think this might be a new hentai studio too, I'll have to double check that later.
HentaiApr 4, 2015 1:45 PM

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Apr 4, 2015 7:34 AM

Jul 2009
Let me know on the new studio, I'll be curious.

I'll give it a 3. I really can't complain about more tentacle rape, but it reminds me of Inyouchuu Etsu which was kind of a poor adaptation... great art and style, but very low budget animation. Lots of still shots. This was also rather tame again, small tentacles, not much stomach bulging or inflation going on. But there's something for everyone.

Not bad, I would like more episodes.

I made this gif of the stomach bulging/inflation(?) part,

NSFW
Apr 4, 2015 2:10 PM

Feb 2013
It seems it was done by MS Pictures or a studio that branched off them called 蜜Mitsu, which has less than 5 releases.

For the content of the episode, yea it was a bit soft compared to other tentacle hentai, the CG's look more intense too but I enjoyed this since it had one non-mind break happy tentacle sex, which you don't normally see and especially with girls using tentacles on each other rather than some tentacle monster. Kinda like that scene in Inyouchuu Shoku. Animation quality was pretty lacking, especially the scene with the splattering since the looping was just bad.
HentaiApr 4, 2015 3:36 PM

If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Apr 4, 2015 11:27 PM

Jan 2013
MyH-List said:
I'll have to rewatch this when it gets subbed since I'm curious as to what's actually happening.

Might not see this (or future hentai) subbed for a while, subdesu-h wants people to pay to see their stuff now and its stream only.
Apr 5, 2015 8:41 AM

Nov 2013
sonictoryuiai said:
MyH-List said:

Might not see this (or future hentai) subbed for a while, subdesu-h wants people to pay to see their stuff now and its stream only.

They haven't gone fully pay to watch. It's still free, but you only get the SD quality and you have to wait a week longer than the premium members which is fine really. Also not that hard to use an App from Chrome to grab it off the stream for archiving.
Apr 6, 2015 9:04 AM
anime pervert

Apr 2013

Thank you! ^_^
Apr 7, 2015 10:22 AM

Feb 2013
Tyuuseishu14 said:
sonictoryuiai said:

They haven't gone fully pay to watch. It's still free, but you only get the SD quality and you have to wait a week longer than the premium members which is fine really. Also not that hard to use an App from Chrome to grab it off the stream for archiving.

Not sure on the quality of their sub but Hentaihaven just subbed it and even released in 1080p, which include both streamable or downloadable. So screw SubDesuH's SD video quality super late subs.
HentaiApr 7, 2015 10:26 AM

Apr 9, 2015 2:53 PM

Jan 2015
This have to be the most retarded plot ever there are so many question and they dont explain shit
Apr 13, 2015 10:09 PM

Oct 2013
Yuri sex with girls controlling tentacles is a surprisingly fresh combination If I think about it. Art was pretty Good but animation was quite limited.

Was decent But would've liked more hardcore.

Valwinz said:
This have to be the most retarded plot ever there are so many question and they dont explain shit
why expect explanation from hentai for? Tentacle parasite attach to girls. Have Yuri sex. What more would you need to know?
May 9, 2015 3:55 AM

Jul 2009
this might have been good if it wasn't a slideshow
Jul 3, 2015 9:34 AM
Apr 2013
Uh, does anyone know where to get a full version of that ED? I think it was titled GENESIS by RIKO. I asked everyone's friend, Google, but couldn't get some answers...
Dec 3, 2015 9:16 AM
May 2014
i like it
Oct 22, 2017 10:57 PM

Feb 2015
That was pretty boring.
Art was ok but animation - even tho it wasn't flash player kind of bad, it was still not appealing.
I'm watching anime since 2012. I also play games, sometimes.

Don't bother me if you want to 'become friends' or things like that.
It's tiresome. I know you just want to collect some meaningless numbers.
Thought: How many people sparked H. Charlotta just for blue pot?
Apr 7, 2018 3:16 AM

Nov 2017
Animation kind of ehh... but not bad
May 1, 2020 11:19 PM

Sep 2018
Animation may not be the best, and the girls moans got kinda annoying after a bit in the first half, and the story is very thin and there are things that don't make much sense, but the art it's self was good and it hit one of my kink buttons hard and turned me on pretty hard, and isn't that really what matters with hentai? God that was hot.

Hentai said:
Tyuuseishu14 said:

Not sure on the quality of their sub but Hentaihaven just subbed it and even released in 1080p, which include both streamable or downloadable. So screw SubDesuH's SD video quality super late subs.

Not sure how the Hentaihaven sub is but I just watched the hanime.tv sub and it seemed pretty well done.
KristiwazhereMay 1, 2020 11:24 PM
Feb 26, 2022 12:04 PM

May 2019
This one had two scenes that i consider to be great ideas - yuri love using tentacles, instead of more common futanari, and bullied shy girl getting yuri rape revenge on her bully. The whole mindbreak stuff in the second half was a turn-off after such promising start. Unfortunately, despite the pleasant character design, animation itself is extremely stiff and what could be rightfully called "PowerPoint". A big shame when such interesting concept receives an underwhelming adaptation.
Nov 23, 2022 6:36 PM

Nov 2010
Pretty girls doing tentacle r*pe time on their fellow pretty girls is a nice sight to see for change. hehe 7/10
Mar 19, 2023 9:45 AM
Feb 2014
It was ok, nice chance of scenery from the usual tentacle monsters but still how did the creature get there and there should have been another scene or two of the MC getting bullied to establish the other girl as a bully but I guess some things are better left unsolved.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.