Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 27, 2015 9:38 PM

Jan 2015
If you haven't read the LN, I'd advised you to not read any further if you don't want to be spoiled.

[spoiler] So you've probably have seen the OVA and have watched the "hot" scene between Chisato and Toujou. But then I find out that Chisato is Toujou's Aunt. But then I found that their not blood-related and that Toujou's mother and Chisato were best friends which is why they call each-other sisters. So would Chisato be Toujou's adopted aunt basically? I think it's a bit weird since Chisato is deeply in love with his so-called nephew.
Jun 27, 2015 9:40 PM

Jun 2014
Fieryx said:
If you haven't read the LN, I'd advised you to not read any further if you don't want to be spoiled.

[spoiler] So you've probably have seen the OVA and have watched the "hot" scene between Chisato and Toujou. But then I find out that Chisato is Toujou's Aunt. But then I found that their not blood-related and that Toujou's mother and Chisato were best friends which is why they call each-other sisters. So would Chisato be Toujou's adopted aunt basically? I think it's a bit weird since Chisato is deeply in love with his so-called nephew.

Jun 27, 2015 10:26 PM

Sep 2013
ichii_1Jun 27, 2015 11:10 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinmai Maou no Testament Burst OVA Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 23, 2016

44 by SexyBeast78 »»
Feb 10, 4:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.