Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 21, 2009 5:18 PM

May 2009
Hope this will work out. I'm sure it will, sooner or later. I thought this club was needed, y'know? Truth be, I was not a 'Takano fanatic' when making this. I do like her, and I definitely think she's intelligent, managing to sneak her way from Rika and Hanyu, and the police and so on.

I want to know how or why you like Takano. Give me the reasons you love her, and the reasons you hate her.

Mine's easy. She's adorable. Smart. Sneaky. So on so on.

I didn't agree with her trying to become 'God', but eh, it's like Death Note. I disagreed with L and Light -- but I didn't hate them for it.

So now it's YOUR turn!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 13, 2009 4:11 PM

Jul 2009
When I think of Takano, I tend to remember the weird moment when she was acting all cute when Rika invited her into the ritual tools hut. XD I may be unique in this, but that's how I think.

Besides, she giggles the way I do. ;) And Miyoko is definitely cute.
Sep 18, 2009 12:01 PM

Aug 2008
-Awesome VA
-Looks great in a nurse outfit
-Extremely dedicated and resilient in fighting to carry on her grandfather's work.
"Cicadas, even though their lives last only a few weeks, fall in love and disappear"

~Heed the roar of the mighty ocelot~
May 30, 2010 6:49 PM

Jul 2009
I like her nipah~!
She's also someone for little girls to look up to - look where she started, what she's been through, where she is now... (except the whole mania thing)
Oh, and her laugh is awesome. :D On par with Rena and Shmion.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Bon ~Karma~

amysteriousgal - May 30, 2010

0 by amysteriousgal »»
May 30, 2010 7:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.