Forum Settings
Forums

(NEW) - 7th Holy Grail War - Club Discussion Thread

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (13) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 20, 2015 6:38 PM

Aug 2010
Once activating it as a Noble Phantasm, numerous segments instantly appear to wrap around the opponent in order to bind them for his projectiles. It is shown both descending from the sky and appearing directly from inside the Gate of Babylon. He generally binds the opponent's weapon, limbs, shoulders, neck, and abdomen, rendering them completely immobile. The chains continuously twist and tighten with enough force to attempt to tear off Berserker's head and bend his arms past their limits in a normally impossible direction. It appears to even bind the space around itself, and it is capable of rendering transportation ordered by a Command Spell, which is capable of magecraft close to that of True Magic, completely useless and nullified. It can be said to be a more troublesome Noble Phantasm to Berserker than Excalibur.

Enkidu can't be dodged.

You guys either play by the story's rules or by new RPG rules where the game becomes less relaying on strategy and more on a boring points system.

A turn system by the story's rules is the best solution.
Mar 20, 2015 6:44 PM
Aug 2014
Well i agree with barbarin we need a posting order in battle otherwise beseker will just get hit with a ton of moves and have no chance to even react the way caster attacked was bad as well she jumps in the air and starts bombarding him thats way to many attacks for one post Saber was doing good with one move attacks and Gil was doing ok as well caster was the one that went overboard with one attack and the others just started making a lot of post i was ready to join the fight but i couldnt because it was already stopped and now we have to wait
Mar 20, 2015 6:46 PM

Apr 2014
Bluepedal said:
AND GILGAMESH DIDN'T USE COMMAND SEALS

"Chains of Heaven!

How pathetic, Berserker. Now, GATE OF BABYLON!"

I could have dodged the attack (If a turn system were in place) and then reacted from there.

Then you should have came up with the system in the first place. Yes it was all bullshit thanks to the lack of planning. Even if you dodged, you were being teamed by three servants and had continuous wide area attacks against you from two servants. Just as you have the right to complain about my auto-hits, we would have had the right to complain about you escaping with no lives lost from the situation you were in.

Aurioch said:

ZeroDragon said:
How did you think battles would end up when you didn't put a combat system in place? Hell I was ready to tell Shrimp to use a command seal to teleport us both out if it turned out I was the one being plotted against.

Or I could use Hrunting and snipe Caster or Gilgamesh without giving the chance to retaliate, just because it has the ability to "not miss as long as attacker is aiming". Considering how many broken abilities there are, we should prevent another mess like this.

Based on the system (or lack thereof) that we had been going, I would have had to just simply accept it as much as it would have sucked.

But yes, let's hear what our Overseer has to say. I like the turn based system, but at the same time it should be flexible enough to account for differences in speed between servants and the rules of the Nasuverse.
Mar 20, 2015 6:51 PM

Aug 2010
Then what do you guys think about this?

astroprogs said:
How about this system then.

Each pair gets one turn per round.

The order of turns is determined by the agility rank.

In case of a surprise attack the attacked servant gets his agility rank lowered by one (only in the first round).

Each pair get to use only one attack in his turn (the target should be specified if it's a unit or a group).

The attacks follow the rules set by the original story.

How do those rules sound to you guys?
Mar 20, 2015 6:56 PM
Aug 2014
What Astro said would probably be the best idea.
Mar 20, 2015 6:59 PM

Dec 2014
The way I see it; have Kirei, a shrimp emperor, a mad scientist, Saber, Caster, and Gilgamesh fight against Berserker his master. Berserker will lose 99/100 times, and 100/100 times if it's a surprise attack.

Speed typing is a flaw, but it doesn't invalidate the results
I am the Priest of my church
Yuetsu is my body, and wine is my blood
I have trolled over a thousand users
Unknown to sympathy, nor known to apathy
Withstood Shirou to eat Mapo Tofu
Yet, my question will never be answered
So as I rejoice, Unlimited Kirei Works!
Mar 20, 2015 7:00 PM

Nov 2010
astroprogs said:

In case of a surprise attack the attacked servant gets his agility rank lowered by one (only in the first round).

Each pair get to use only one attack in his turn (the target should be specified if it's a unit or a group).

1) Meh. That would lead to only servants fighting because of their power
2) Agree
3) Agree
4) See 1
5) Agreed, otherwise we could simply roll dice to determine everything.

With that said, I propose this:

Assign the number to each rank, with EX having lowest and F having highest. Human characters gain penalty (something like multiplier to stat)

At the start of the combat, AGI counter (kill me, can't think of better name) of each character is set to the number each got.

Action order is from the character with lowest AGI counter to the highest.

Each time character performs an action, add the value of AGI to the counter.

Should I write an example or is this clear enough?
astroprogs said:
If HF ended up being a single movie, what would it need to do so it can get a high score from all of you?

Not air.
Mar 20, 2015 7:01 PM

Feb 2015
TrueKireiPriest said:
The way I see it; have Kirei, a shrimp emperor, a mad scientist, Saber, Caster, and Gilgamesh fight against Berserker his master. They'lll lose 99/100 times, and 100/100 times if it's a surprise attack.

Whatever, I am utterly dissatisfied and now depressed. I got absolutely no chance to hold my own unfortunately. Maybe the fight was legitimate, I don't care anymore. I'm going to watch anime, I can't deal with this right now.
Mar 20, 2015 7:03 PM

Aug 2010
Aurioch said:
astroprogs said:

2) Agree
3) Agree
4) See 1

Assign the number to each rank, with EX having lowest and F having highest. Human characters gain penalty (something like multiplier to stat)

At the start of the combat, AGI counter (kill me, can't think of better name) of each character is set to the number each got.

Yes, write an example please.
Mar 20, 2015 7:03 PM

Oct 2014
The way i see it
(HF major Spoilers!)

and don'T wanna fight anybody now.

We seriously need a Fate RPG so we can play this kind of stuff.
Type-moon pls.

astroprogs said:

astroprogs said:
How about this system then.

How do those rules sound to you guys?

Fate-mon? :D

*sniff*
Mar 20, 2015 7:06 PM

Apr 2014
Aurioch said:
astroprogs said:

2) Agree
3) Agree
4) See 1

We'd still need a way to determine if an attack hits or not and how many hits a servant can endure otherwise there will still be disputes from the looks of things.
Mar 20, 2015 7:08 PM
Aug 2014
The player your attacking decides if the attack hits and we need to know what servent it is being attacked berseker can take a lot of hits and not to forget he has 12 lives as well
Mar 20, 2015 7:08 PM

Aug 2010
Shrimperor said:
The way i see it
(HF major Spoilers!)

and don'T wanna fight anybody now.

We seriously need a Fate RPG so we can play this kind of stuff.
Type-moon pls.

astroprogs said:

Fate-mon? :D

*sniff*

With all this blood I'd say this is more like Shin Fate Tensei lol.
Mar 20, 2015 7:11 PM

Aug 2010
As long as the attack itself doesn't guarantees a hit like Excalibur or Enkidu, then it comes down to the servants agility ranks.

Alright guys, I'll go to sleep now. G'night.
Mar 20, 2015 7:12 PM

Nov 2010
astroprogs said:
Yes, write an example please.

Lemme fetch stats...

Let's say Saber, Lancer, Rider and Gilgamesh are fighting.

Saber AGI Rank C
Lancer AGI Rank A
Gilgil AGI Rank B
Rider AGI Rank A+

Let's assign values like this (this is purely for example): A+ == 5, A == 6, B == 9, C == 12

At the beginning of the battle, counters are set like this:
Saber - 12
Lancer - 6
Gilgamesh - 9
Rider - 5

So the turn order goes like this: Rider (5), Lancer (6), Gilgamesh (9), Saber (12)

After Rider executes her action, her counter increases by her AGI value, going from 5 to 10. So the turn order now looks like this:
Lancer (6), Gilgamesh (9), Rider (10), Saber (12)

After Lancer performs the action, order becomes
Gilgamesh (9), Rider (10), Saber (12), Lancer (12)

And so on...

It requires tweaks (like how to resolve characters with same counter value) and whatnot, but I believe it's flexible enough.

Should I bring out fire extinguisher?
astroprogs said:
If HF ended up being a single movie, what would it need to do so it can get a high score from all of you?

Not air.
Mar 20, 2015 7:18 PM
Aug 2014
That may work but now i have a head ach
Mar 20, 2015 7:21 PM

Aug 2010
Ah I see.

See if you could tweek it so it incorporates sneak attacks and such.

Also, now I'm sure i'm talking to a programmer lol.
Mar 20, 2015 7:28 PM

Nov 2010
Yes, you are. XD I guess programmer's mind is different to the one of normal people XD

Sneak attack can add a penalty counter, for example Rider sneaking on Gilgamesh would result on Gilgamesh starting with 15 instead of 9.
And human with Agility rank D would have value 30 instead of 15 (if I follow the logic that each rank lower = +3 to counter).

Again, those are arbitrary numbers and there is a fuckton to tweak. And also headache inducing. XD
astroprogs said:

Not air.
Mar 20, 2015 7:31 PM
Aug 2014
Why is higher the rank the lower the number?
Mar 20, 2015 7:34 PM

Aug 2010
Well, take your time. This system is the best one.

If you guys finished tweaking it before I got back, please don't forget to add my turn and Archer's as well.
Mar 20, 2015 7:34 PM

Nov 2010
Because character making action is one with the lowest counter at that moment. And the smaller number is being added to the counter, that character can attack more times due to its speed.
For example, while Gilgamesh makes 3 actions, Rider makes 5.
astroprogs said:

Not air.
Mar 20, 2015 7:41 PM
Aug 2014
the way im reading it is that Rider has the best AGL yet shes the one with the lowest number you put her AGL at A+ and she get only 5 moves while Saber is at C so saber gets 12 either its listed wrong or im not getting this at all.
Mar 20, 2015 7:47 PM

Mar 2015
LoveandHate91 said:
the way im reading it is that Rider has the best AGL yet shes the one with the lowest number you put her AGL at A+ and she get only 5 moves while Saber is at C so saber gets 12 either its listed wrong or im not getting this at all.

Rider had already executed her action, so her counter went up
Mar 20, 2015 7:52 PM

Mar 2015
Aurioch said:
Because character making action is one with the lowest counter at that moment. And the smaller number is being added to the counter, that character can attack more times due to its speed.

If an action takes some time to activate (say, UBW or full power Enuma Elish), how does that factor in?
Mar 20, 2015 7:54 PM

Nov 2010
LoveandHate91 said:

It's not the amount of moves, but rather "value of the move". Smaller value means faster move, and character with lowest total value makes his next action.

If I'd have to compare it to existing battle system, it would be something like the timeline on bottom of this image:

Each time character performs an action, his position on that timeline moves the the right by the value of his AGI. The one leftmost performs the action.

OneTrueEmiya said:
Aurioch said:

If an action takes some time to activate (say, UBW or full power Enuma Elish), how does that factor in?

Good question...
Maybe fast ones like Excalibur would take 2 actions (First to charge and give others a chance to react), and 2nd ones would fire. Full Power Enuma Elish would probably take more, and UBW would take 1 per line, but character could make action which doesn't involve tracing.

And I should really go to sleep...
AuriochMar 20, 2015 7:57 PM
astroprogs said:

Not air.
Mar 20, 2015 7:57 PM
Aug 2014
And after there move the number doubles?

And then that means the other person has to wait until there turn to dodge whatever attacks were thrown at them?
Mar 20, 2015 7:59 PM

Nov 2010
LoveandHate91 said:
And after there move the number doubles?

And then that means the other person has to wait until there turn to dodge whatever attacks were thrown at them?

Total value would increase by AGI value. Using previous example, for Rider, it would be 5, then 10, then 15, then 20, and so on.
For Saber, it would be 12, then 24, then 36 etc.
Which means order of actions would be Rider, Rider, Saber, Rider, Rider, Saber, Rider, Rider, Rider, Saber etc.

. . .
. . .
. . .

I'm making it even more confusing, am I not?

Just watch this video. Take a note of the bottom scale when each character performs an action.
https://youtu.be/gn_VXcBcE2o?t=2m24s
astroprogs said:

Not air.
Mar 20, 2015 8:05 PM

Apr 2014
astroprogs said:
As long as the attack itself doesn't guarantees a hit like Excalibur or Enkidu, then it comes down to the servants agility ranks.

Even then there still has a to be a way to determine the hit probability and if the action was successful shouldn't there? For example, what's to prevent someone from dodging everything or make an improbable escape? How do we handle unavoidable attacks (like Fragarach or Hrunting) or how much will we nerf them?
Mar 20, 2015 8:07 PM

Jul 2013
Ahh, I wake up to a ton of messages, and apparently the ambush Kirei planned went horribly worse than I expected, and now you've all suddenly changed your minds about wanting to do it in a story format.

Give me some time to read through everything, alright, everyone? Even though I'm the Overseer, this is quite a lot to take in all at once. ^^;

By the way, for the system that is currently being proposed, can somebody summarize all the details for me?

Mar 20, 2015 8:09 PM
Aug 2014
So that means Rider get to make two attacks and that means Saber has to wait until her turn to try to dodge the two attacks that rider sent at her meaning saber is going to be using her turns to dodge the attacks comeing at her and then make a attack?
Mar 20, 2015 8:14 PM

Mar 2015
ZeroDragon said:
astroprogs said:

Even then there still has a to be a way to determine the hit probability and if the action was successful shouldn't there? For example, what's to prevent someone from dodging everything or make an improbable escape? How do we handle unavoidable attacks (like Fragarach or Hrunting) or how much will we nerf them?

How about this: We'll factor in STR and DEF so that they don't 1HKO (unless Frag counterattack). Otherwise, attacks that has a chance to miss (Caladbolg, Strike Air) will get a dice roll but has higher damage than homing attacks.
This also means that GoB will be nerfed to not dealing damage the entire time since it's turn-based now (but I suppose it can't miss since it's GoB), but it helps to balance the Servants in battle.
Mar 20, 2015 8:15 PM

Sep 2013
CarenPriest said:
Ahh, I wake up to a ton of messages, and apparently the ambush Kirei planned went horribly worse than I expected, and now you've all suddenly changed your minds about wanting to do it in a story format.

Give me some time to read through everything, alright, everyone? Even though I'm the Overseer, this is quite a lot to take in all at once. ^^;

By the way, for the system that is currently being proposed, can somebody summarize all the details for me?

The setup was flawless, everything else became a mess.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 20, 2015 8:18 PM

Aug 2010
ZeroDragon said:
astroprogs said:

For avoidable attacks we use AGI. For unavoidable ones we use LCK.

This is how Nasu did it in the Saber vs Lancer fight.

Attacks like these can be dodged with luck rank equal to Saber's or higher.

And dear god I should go to sleep.
Mar 20, 2015 8:21 PM

Feb 2015
I've discussed things with Caren, since we may switch to a new system, how would you guys feel on starting the war anew? I know it would undo the fight and all, you guys might be disappointed, but I kinda feel like this needs a fresh start, we already ran into a major wall which hurt the RP experience. Would you guys be open to consider a restart?
Mar 20, 2015 8:21 PM

Aug 2010
LoveandHate91 said:
So that means Rider get to make two attacks and that means Saber has to wait until her turn to try to dodge the two attacks that rider sent at her meaning saber is going to be using her turns to dodge the attacks comeing at her and then make a attack?

No no. 1on1 confrontations will be resolved emmidiately using stats.
Mar 20, 2015 8:22 PM

Aug 2010
Bluepedal said:
I've discussed things with Caren, since we may switch to a new system, how would you guys feel on starting the war anew? I know it would undo the fight and all, you guys might be disappointed, but I kinda feel like this needs a fresh start, we already ran into a major wall which hurt the RP experience. Would you guys be open to consider a restart?

No reason to. The new system doesn't affect any of the past events.
Mar 20, 2015 8:23 PM

Jul 2013
Mickdrew said:
CarenPriest said:

Ugh.

Well, it seems that you guys have come up with a system of your own (which'll take some time for me to wrap my head around) so...

But seriously, everyone, is it really that hard to just wait for the opponent to respond first? Certainly, this is messy.

It seems that Blue kinda wants to restart this so that we can do it over from the beginning, but this time with the new system already in place from the beginning so that everything's cleaner. If so, I may also include a map of Fuyuki City with positions (A-N, 1-15 - just for example), so that you guys may be able to envision movement throughout the area more realistically.

Mar 20, 2015 8:24 PM

Jul 2013
astroprogs said:
LoveandHate91 said:

Now while that's good and all, that wouldn't be very fun for anyone, now would it. There needs to be a way to mix story format with tabletop format, while still keeping everything in balance - and a part of that balance, of course, must depend on you guys to have the common sense to -not- completely block out your opponents' options through powerplaying.

Mar 20, 2015 8:26 PM

Mar 2015
CarenPriest said:
Mickdrew said:

Ugh.

Well, it seems that you guys have come up with a system of your own (which'll take some time for me to wrap my head around) so...

But seriously, everyone, is it really that hard to just wait for the opponent to respond first? Certainly, this is messy.

It seems that Blue kinda wants to restart this so that we can do it over from the beginning, but this time with the new system already in place from the beginning so that everything's cleaner. If so, I may also include a map of Fuyuki City with positions (A-N, 1-15 - just for example), so that you guys may be able to envision movement throughout the area more realistically.

If it was a 1v1 Servant battle, it would've gone better. But with so many people spamming attacks, waiting for the opponent to respond was probably not an option.
Mar 20, 2015 8:28 PM

Apr 2014
astroprogs said:
ZeroDragon said:

For avoidable attacks we use AGI. For unavoidable ones we use LCK.

This is how Nasu did it in the Saber vs Lancer fight.

Attacks like these can be avoided with luck rank equal to Saber's or higher.

And dear god I should go to sleep.

Use it how so is the question. Just because someone has a higher AGI stat doesn't mean they'll be able to avoid every single attack below that rank, and likewise having a lower AGI stat doesn't mean they'll always get hit. I see OneTrueEmiya brought up the dice roll idea. I'm ok if we just go by good faith that the other player will be fair in their abilities and nerf things if needed, but I just need to know how much we're leaving to open interpretation and how much we're following any set of "rules" so that I know what is or isn't acceptable. Would I be the one to decide if I can dodge Archer's first three Hrunting shots just cuz, or do we leave it to a dice roll that follows a set of mechanics? How acceptable would it be for a servant to escape a three servant ambush without significant injuries?
Mar 20, 2015 8:28 PM

Jul 2013
Well, I guess if Berserker of all people was caught in a trap, I'd probably join in too.

Honestly, if Gilgamesh hadn't joined in, I would've been fine with it. Becaue then he'd end up with a lot of lives lost but become close to invincible afterwards and be able to do something about Archer - while at the same time balancing out his own God Hand.

However, instead of balancing out God Hand, it went in completely the other direction, from what I can tell.

Also, dice rolls are not reliable. Since the player has the free will to manipulate luck, and chances are that I won't be present to moderate the fight, it's best to stick to numbers as well as planning with the enemy beforehand.

Mar 20, 2015 8:29 PM

Nov 2010
CarenPriest said:

*skips rambling* I was thinking of something like this here: https://youtu.be/gn_VXcBcE2o?t=2m23s

Bluepedal said:

I don't know... negating the combat because of system change is ok, but there is already story and character development been made...

CarenPriest said:
astroprogs said:

Now while that's good and all, that wouldn't be very fun for anyone, now would it. There needs to be a way to mix story format with tabletop format, while still keeping everything in balance - and a part of that balance, of course, must depend on you guys to have the common sense to -not- completely block out your opponents' options through powerplaying.

I believe that astro was saying that each individual attack would have a chance to evade or parry the blow, using stats for hit and evade. Not that the combat itself would be resolved automatically.
astroprogs said:

Not air.
Mar 20, 2015 8:30 PM

Feb 2015
CarenPriest said:
Well, I guess if Berserker of all people was caught in a trap, I'd probably join in too.

Honestly, if Gilgamesh hadn't joined in, I would've been fine with it. Becaue then he'd end up with a lot of lives lost but become close to invincible afterwards and be able to do something about Archer - while at the same time balancing out his own God Hand.

However, instead of balancing out God Hand, it went in completely the other direction, from what I can tell.

So in that case? The fight is considered invalid?
Mar 20, 2015 8:30 PM

Aug 2010
CarenPriest said:
astroprogs said:

Now while that's good and all, that wouldn't be very fun, now would it. There needs to be a way to mix story format with tabletop format.

That's what strategy is for. If someone feels he can't survive a certain confrontation then he uses tactics to avoid it.

Seriously, that's the basis for every Fate fight in the entire franchise. And Nasu really made sure it resembles an RPG as far as direct fighting is concerned.
Mar 20, 2015 8:31 PM

Oct 2014
Honestly. All I want is a turn system to be put into place. So that more people don't get bullshitted like me and my partner did. Basically in our fight, it was who ever typed the fastest won, and I only got to type up one post before we flat out were annihilated. And a whole battle scene went on in a matter of seconds.

Now personally. If we stay dead thats fine by me....Despite a few personal grudges I have against it. As long as the turn system is put in place. So that everyone else in the future gets a better shot than we did. Because we kinda got raped, and I still am not completely sure how I even died, because like. A whole page went buy before I finished posting. I think it had something to do with something weird. I dunno. But yeah. Turn systems implemented to combat is all I want to come out of this really.

I mean, really turn system is fairly simple. It just gives people time to think and react. If someone decides to just god mod and doge everything. That really is just depends on the person. Everything can still flow just as naturally with a Turn System. A lot of PR groups that I used to be apart of normally worked in the same kind of format.
Barbarian1Mar 20, 2015 8:36 PM
Mar 20, 2015 8:34 PM

Jul 2013
astroprogs said:

That's what strategy is for. If someone feels he can't survive a certain confrontation then he uses tactics to avoid it.

Seriously, that's the basis for every Fate fight in the entire franchise. And Nadu really made sure it resembles an RPG as far as direct fighting is concerned.

Of course, that's basically the point~ Yeah, I believe I misunderstand what you said a little, apologies for that.

Aurioch said:

I don't know... negating the combat because of system change is ok, but there is already story and character development been made...

Yeah, I agree.

Let's continue on as normal. The system and map will instead be implemented into the current RP~

Bluepedal said:
CarenPriest said:

So in that case? The fight is considered invalid?

While it's powerplaying that will have to be prevented in the future, it's still logical.

Is Berserker dead? You did want to change Servants didn't you? If he is, then perhaps you could make an Assassin, and join either me the Overseer, or Team Caster.

Mar 20, 2015 8:36 PM

Dec 2014
Wait, so I can't try to setup traps and surprise attacks anymore?
I am the Priest of my church
Yuetsu is my body, and wine is my blood
I have trolled over a thousand users
Unknown to sympathy, nor known to apathy
Withstood Shirou to eat Mapo Tofu
Yet, my question will never be answered
So as I rejoice, Unlimited Kirei Works!
Mar 20, 2015 8:36 PM

Jul 2013
Barbarian1 said:
Honestly. All I want is a turn system to be put into place. So that more people don't get bullshitted like me and my partner did. Basically in our fight, it was who ever typed the fastest won, and I only got to type up one post before we flat out were annihilated. And a whole battle scene went on in a matter of seconds.

Now personally. If we stay dead thats fine by me....Despite a few personal grudges I have against it. As long as the turn system is put in place. So that everyone else in the future gets a better shot than we did. Because we kinda got raped, and I still am not completely sure how I even died, because like. A whole page went buy before I finished posting. I think it had something to do with something weird. I dunno. But yeah. Turn systems implemented to combat is all I want to come out of this really.

Sincere apologies for not being there to moderate the fight .-.

If you want, you're welcome to asspull somewhat and perhaps save your character with some kind of Reverse-Conjuration (as in bringing your own character to the other world, saving him temporarily). Or you could make the Master of Assassin. Sorry again about all this, it won't happen again.

Mar 20, 2015 8:39 PM

Jul 2013
TrueKireiPriest said:
Wait, so I can't try and setup traps and surprise attacks anymore?

You can, but some warning towards the designated target would be appreciated. Or discuss how you'll want things to go once it's actually activated.

Oh, and/or a post that actually sets up the trap beforehand - so if the users don't see it coming in the future, then it'll be their own fault.

Mar 20, 2015 8:39 PM

Apr 2014
CarenPriest said:

Well the whole objective was to swing the balance in favor of the those who set up the trap. Just as it may be bullshit that we claimed to have succeeded in taking one of Berserker's lives, it would have been equally if not more bullshit for Berserker to escape with only a bleeding arm against GILGAMESH, SABER, AND CASTER.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (13) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » (NEW) The 7th Holy Grail War (RP) - [WAR] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

VriSantoku - Mar 18, 2015

523 by TrueKireiPriest »»
Jul 3, 2015 6:22 PM

» Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) General Discussion Thread (SPOILERS)

OneTrueEmiya - Apr 18, 2015

0 by OneTrueEmiya »»
Apr 18, 2015 8:47 PM

» Should I waive the Club Age Requirement?

VriSantoku - Apr 6, 2015

6 by VriSantoku »»
Apr 11, 2015 11:25 PM

Sticky: » The 7HGW - Questions and Help Thread ( 1 2 )

VriSantoku - Mar 19, 2015

60 by Aurioch »»
Mar 22, 2015 5:43 AM

» (NEW) The 7th Holy Grail War (RP) [SIGN UP] ( 1 2 3 )

VriSantoku - Mar 18, 2015

143 by LoveandHate91 »»
Mar 19, 2015 2:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.