New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (15) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Dec 3, 2014 1:06 AM
Aug 2014
"Maybe you should try becomeing principal here then"
Dec 3, 2014 1:09 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu smiled "well i would like too.. but i have other staff to do in castel.. you know it's not easy to be someone important" she smirked and looked at his eyes "why do you want to be in Student council?
Dec 3, 2014 1:24 AM
Aug 2014
"Well I'm going have to do stuff like this when I become king might learn how to do it now"
Dec 3, 2014 1:27 AM

Mar 2014
setsu smiled softly "well it's not you gona become king soon" she smiled
Dec 3, 2014 1:32 AM
Aug 2014
"Not soon but good to get training now right"
Dec 3, 2014 1:36 AM

Mar 2014
Sertsu not to him "well i think you can be a member.. after all we have really much work... well you could put your things in roon in second floor
Dec 3, 2014 1:42 AM
Aug 2014
"So what is my postion then"
Dec 3, 2014 1:46 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu smilled "Officer" she look at him "it's troublesome work.. so you whould be work hard" she smirked at him
Dec 3, 2014 1:50 AM
Aug 2014
"And what are me dutys as a officer"
Dec 3, 2014 1:53 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu looked at him "well you will help us.. and do some black jobs.. like tour guid and bringing problems here and some rumors" she smiled "something like this.. is it a problem?"
Dec 3, 2014 2:08 AM
Aug 2014
"No its not a problem"
Dec 3, 2014 2:13 AM

Mar 2014
setsu smiled "you can go and rest then
Dec 3, 2014 2:22 AM
Aug 2014
"Ok then"
Dec 3, 2014 2:34 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu nod to him and contenew working
Dec 3, 2014 2:41 AM

Nov 2013
After White had found all the ghost reports, she'd began dozing off as she began slowly reading the other complaints. With a loud yawn, she stamped a page, and the pile of paperwork gradually decreased.
Dec 3, 2014 2:46 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu walk in office and smiled "we have 2 more member.. both of them male.. dragon price.. is one of them.. and another cute boy.. it will be fun year.." she smirked bacause she could tease them fo 1 year
Dec 3, 2014 2:50 AM

Nov 2013
Abruptly awakening, White raised her head as Setsu came back. "Huh? The student council has been empty for almost three years, except us of course, and you manage to recruit two in hardly a day?" she raised an brow then shrugged. "You're right, looks like a fun year." she grinned. "So where are they and when do I get to meet them?"
Dec 3, 2014 2:53 AM

Mar 2014
they are gona stey here.. they are Sc member after all.. look its them..." she put their info in fromt of white "are not they cute?"
Dec 3, 2014 2:57 AM

Nov 2013
White took the info and glanced at them. She shuffled between the papers and grinned. "Katsu Toyama and Saren Moltenclaw?" she set the papers down in front of her and rested her chin into her palm. "They look like your type, Prez."
Dec 3, 2014 3:06 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu smiled "well are they?" she smiled and look at pictures "well dont know for sure... but you know i cant fell in love.. i have a fiance.. whitch i have never seen... that's why i hate my father even more" she loooked at pictures ans shake her head "it sucks to be demon princes"
Dec 3, 2014 3:13 AM

Nov 2013
White giggled. "Well, never stopped you from playing around." she then became sombre and looked over at Setsu. "So you still haven't met him...?" her expression was a little dark as she flipped Katsu Toyama's info page over. "And I promised you didn't I? That even as a demon princess, or whoever you become, I'd still be your friend. " the dark expression passed over and White smiled. "You can count on the last siren to ever live to be your best friend for life."
Dec 3, 2014 3:22 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu smile and hug her "aaaww if you were a male i would marry you right away" she smiled but she was still hugging her "well i dont think it's i have meet him yet... or maybe i had.. i really dont know.. father never said it to me.. who was he.. or what is he look like" she loojed at white and smiled "aaawwww i kinda want to eat you up.. because of your words.. well bing with me forever.. you must be masochist" she smiled and looked at her "i am really happy that you want to be my friend"
Dec 3, 2014 3:25 AM

Nov 2013
"Ugh, who'd want to marry you?!" demanded White, attempting to push her off. "Huh, well you never know. Your future husband could be someone you played with in the past. But that being said, I'll put you to sleep forever if you ate me. And I'm not a masochist! You'd be lonely without me!" she didn't mention that without Setsu, she would probably be friendless forever as she was terrible with connecting with others.
Dec 3, 2014 3:29 AM

Mar 2014
well if my future husband will be a boy i play with.. than i will tease him all his life.. or i will kill them.. or they will kill me.. and after that my White hiro will come and save me..." she saud and lought a little "well even if i run awy you will fined me.. i'm your only friend..
Dec 3, 2014 3:34 AM

Nov 2013
"Hmph, I've been saving you since I met you," muttered White under her breath. "It's a pain in the ass! And of course I can find you! No matter where you go too, because there's no way you can hide from a siren's song." she didn't say it as though she was happy about it and in fact, her frown deepened as she regarded Setsu with a contemplative look. "But you're the same right? Once a demon latches onto something or someone, it won't let go until either that person dies...or the demon dies." she slowly grinned and then laughed.
Dec 3, 2014 3:38 AM

Mar 2014
Setslu looked at her and smiled "well Siren are strong.. but your songs are even stronger" she smiled and miled "well demon can be killed.. but it will be really hard to kill real demon" she smiled and looked at her side "but i will never let you go.. you will be my right hand and my best friend forever" she smiled and looked at her "are you really ok? if you want to sleep you can go and sleep i will contenew out work
Dec 3, 2014 3:46 AM

Nov 2013
White thought for a moment then nodded in agreement. "Well you're right, it's next to impossible to escape a siren's song, let alone mine." she smirked and then glanced over at her again. "Well, both of us have our weaknesses, though no one knows except you and I right? In essence, the only one who can kill you is me and the only one who can kill me is you." she smiled sadly. "Well, you know I hardly have a choice except to be by your side forever." she shrugged and then looked over at her paperwork. She'd almost finished, but there was still quite a bit left. But she was feeling really tired since she'd spent all night playing her flute instead of sleeping last night. She nodded and said," Okay, thank, prez. When I wake up, I'll work twice as fast." and with that, she laid her head down and almost instantly fell asleep.

(I'll be going to sleep as well now :P Good night and I'll be back on tomorrow night with both White and Ren :3)
Dec 3, 2014 3:50 AM

Mar 2014
Setus looked at her and smiled "baka you have room you know? " she take her to her room "and now you are in bed.. sleep well" she smiled and walk out from Whit's room as she walk in kitchend "why the hell i am here? i am hungry?"
Dec 5, 2014 12:36 AM

Nov 2013
As White slept, the cold slowly seeped through her flesh and began dropping the room's temperature. This phenomenon only ever happened when she was truly sleeping in her own bed. If she had been sleeping in the council room or anyplace else, she wouldn't have been able to truly relax and release the control over body temperature. It was because of this, that White had to have her room customarily built for her to resemble a freezer, though the interior seemed normal enough. After hardly an hour of rest, White began to stir and she sat up drowsily.

"Huh? When did I get in my room?" murmured White in a daze as she stretched her arms above her head with a yawn.
Dec 5, 2014 12:47 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu was in office room and was working with papers.. her dask was full of papers even on the floors was few box of Papers.. she had glasses on he eyes and was reading and whiting some staff
Dec 5, 2014 12:56 AM

Nov 2013
White entered the council room, still yawning. She glanced over at her desk and groaned. "How did the amount of paperwork increase by so much? I was only asleep for an hour..."
Dec 5, 2014 1:12 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu looked at her and smiled "well there is not much work left.. i have done this papers.. and we have left only this what is on floor" she smiled and take her glasses off "i'm so tired... and ." she wanted to say hungry but she did not said anything.. because if she said anything Whote would give her her blood.. so she stop talking
Dec 5, 2014 1:48 AM

Nov 2013
"Hungry?" said White, finishing her sentence off for her and began walking over to her. "I'll finish my work off after you've eaten then."
Dec 5, 2014 1:57 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu smilde at her "it's ok.. i will work with you.. i i would not think about food" she looked at papaers "it's so boring... "
Dec 5, 2014 2:15 AM

Nov 2013
White frowned then glared down at her. "Prez, if you don't eat now, you might go on a rampage later. So I'd recommend eating now before your hunger gets the better of you."
Dec 5, 2014 2:19 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu looked at her "white.. you know here is nothing i can eat... i have to wait whan monster come here so i could eats little by little from every monster..." she looked at White's neck "and i cant eat you not your blood nor your soul.. so where can i fined a idiot who would wnt to be my food?" she smiled "i have no other choice to wait them
Dec 5, 2014 2:28 AM

Nov 2013
White sighed and then relented. "Fine, but I won't be eating until you do." she turned away and went back to her desk to get started on her own paperwork.
Dec 5, 2014 2:31 AM

Mar 2014
setsu looked at her "why not?"
Dec 5, 2014 2:34 AM

Nov 2013
"Just cause," said White and then picked up a piece of paper.

(sorry, I know we only just started but I gotta go to bed now >_<)
Dec 5, 2014 2:46 AM

Mar 2014
(it's ok.. sweet dreams )

Setsu look at her "and you was happy whan you hear you could eat fresh soul" she shake her head "stop bing stubborn!"
Dec 6, 2014 9:40 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu shake her head "i will go outside.. i need some air... weil be back soon" she said and walk away
Dec 7, 2014 1:29 AM

Nov 2013
"I was excited, but looks like I'll have to hold back now," said White with a shrug. She then nodded as Setsu walked out and then continued to finish off the rest of her paperwork.
Dec 7, 2014 2:39 AM

Oct 2014
Katsu opened the door to the office looking for something to satisfy his boredom: he noticed a girl with pure white hair doing paperwork. 'Is she the vice-prez the demon girl was talking about? I should probably introduce myself...' As he moved closer he was certain the air felt colder but he found it relaxing. "Sorry, am I interupting you with something important? My names Katsu and I'm on the SC, so I thought I should introduce myself".
Dec 7, 2014 3:26 AM

Nov 2013
White turned around after finishing the last of her paperwork. Seeing Katsu she stood up, strode over to him and suddenly stared at him with her face hardly inches away from him. "So you're the cutie that the prez found so interesting." she grinned and tilted her head so that she could examine him from a different angle. Cute? Yes. The prez's type? Most definitely. Her type? Now that was a question yet to find its answer.
Dec 7, 2014 3:48 AM

Oct 2014
Katsu went red as his eyes widened in shock. He had never had anyone so close, never mind a girl. He obviously liked girls but being close and talking to them was a different story. He would panic and become awkward. He backed off considerably before questioning her, almost shouting "W-What are you doing?!"

He also had a tendency to insult people when he didn't know what to do, so they shouldn't be taken seriously, although people sometimes do "What's wrong with you? Your crazy! What sort of greeting was that?"

After calming down he didn't know what to be more shocked at "What she just did, or what he just said to the Vice-President. He backed off assuming he was about to be attacked and blurted out nonsense panicking "I-I didn't mean it, your not crazy and I really appreciate the compliment, and I don't mind you being so close either, so don't worry, I'm not scared of girls either, in fact I LOVE THEM" He stood still, feeling sick at what he just said.
Dec 7, 2014 3:56 AM

Nov 2013
A little startled at Katsu's outburst, White stepped back a little. It took only moments for her to recover and when she did, she burst into a fit of laughter, lifting a hand to brace herself against her desk. "Oh-haha-I'm sorry-haha," she couldn't seem to construct a coherent sentence as she choked on her own laughter. When she'd managed to compose herself to an acceptable manner, though still shaking with rack of giggles, she waved a hand at him, using the other to try suppress the last remnants of her glee.

"I apologise, I didn't mean to get so close," she said, her shoulders shaking with suppressed laughed. "I do get told that it's a habit that I should fix though. I'm also told very infrequently that I'm crazy, but that's only because I always have Secchan next to me." In the midst of her laughter, she'd forgotten to refer to her close friend by her title and she quickly corrected herself. "I mean the prez of course. You'll find she's fairly crazy."

Still giggling, she muttered with amusement under her breath. "Not scared of girls...in fact he loves them," she chuckled, tears beginning of form in her eyes as she laughed.
Dec 7, 2014 3:59 AM

Mar 2014
(sorry but NotInsight.. we need you in Yankee club.. it would be great if you come and rp with us there too)
Dec 7, 2014 4:08 AM

Oct 2014
(Where should I post setsu? None of the forums looked liked they needed me atm)

Katsu sighed with his hands rubbing his face, the cold, sophisticated persona he was trying to maintain was abolished in the first day. 'I hate myself' he thought bluntly. "Yeah, I know she's crazy, everyone here is crazy!" He exclaimed defensively, before hearing her mutter. He'd dug himself such a big hole he didn't attempt to climb out but instead tilted his head and smiled ironically, accepting her mock and countering sarcastically "Har Har, you won't be laughing when I slash your arm off" the murmerd threat was more of a joke than a warning.
Dec 7, 2014 4:13 AM

Mar 2014
(well don't know.. you did not pried there so i thought you did not wanted to rp there :( and you can make a Red claw member so you can rp there too.. or go in suzeran school and talk with others.. or go and see Setsu.. well you can do many thing...)
Dec 7, 2014 4:13 AM

Nov 2013
White grinned and lifted an arm. "Okay, I don't think I'll be stopping any time soon, so go ahead. Take it also as an apology for laughing to hard....and thanks for the laugh." she kept giggling, the previous events still playing out in her head. She wasn't too worried about losing an arm. After all, as a new generation and only existing siren, she possessed high regenerative abilities that were far beyond the previous generations and even out-took most monster species. Growing another arm wasn't an issue for her, but she neglected the fact that everyone, with the exception of Setsu, didn't know about her and only assumed she was a normal siren.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (15) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Rooftop ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Setsu_Ka - Nov 3, 2014

241 by SleeplessVampire »»
Jan 26, 2015 3:00 AM

» Cafeteria ( 1 2 3 4 )

Setsu_Ka - Nov 3, 2014

187 by LoveandHate91 »»
Jan 22, 2015 12:29 AM

» Dorm 2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Setsu_Ka - Dec 12, 2014

444 by shadowz1995 »»
Jan 21, 2015 11:15 PM

» Teacher's Dorm ( 1 2 3 4 )

Setsu_Ka - Dec 12, 2014

159 by LoveandHate91 »»
Jan 21, 2015 8:27 PM

» Dorm 4

Setsu_Ka - Jan 12, 2015

1 by Setsu_Ka »»
Jan 13, 2015 1:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.