Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jun 5, 2009 4:51 PM

Mar 2008
"Yeah yeah, dont worry about the small and annoying stuff, thats for us to do~ Lets start the testing! Rules are simple, just stab that Glasgow dummy there with your spear, try different angles so we can have more information about that weapon. And also try moving around!" D.D. smiled as she said in a rather pushy way, forcing Haruka onto her knightmare.

"Lets start the test~" D.D. shouted across the room as the Glasgow started to move, but it did not have any weapons.

In the meantime

Fubuki walked into the other lab where his knightmare is given another outer armor. But this time it made it look more like a jet plane than humanoid robot. He then took the set of data left on the chair and took a read. "I see, this would definitely require some good manuvering to use..." he said to himself as one of the researchers asks him when to test it.

"I suppose it is best to test this during midnight today..." he replied and walked out.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Jun 6, 2009 6:07 PM

Feb 2009
“Okay, okay.. I get it” Haruka said in distress as D.D continued to force her towards the Gekka. Reluctantly and without much choice, Haruka climbed in.

The interior wasn't all that different than before, other than that it had the new controllers which operated the spear. “Alright” she responded as the old Glasgow began to move forward, unarmed. Moving too, Haruka raised the spear up so that it was almost level with the knightmare's cockpit. Once it was close enough to get a good visual, she brought the spear around hard so that it indented into the right side. The sudden energy force of the surge wave injecting into the Glasgow seemed to push the Gekka backwards abit, but it was able to recover. Haruka took a couple more stabs at the knightmare to familiarize herself with the technology and also to collect the required data, before the old knightmare stopped.

“So.. is that it?” she asked slowly.
Jun 7, 2009 3:31 AM

Mar 2008
"You look annoyed...but yeah, thats pretty much it." D.D. closed her notebook and gave a signal to the researchers observing the battle. Then before Haruka came out, D.D. decided to comment on something.

"I see...this test seems to have been an annoyance was it? So you wanted to be with Fubuki that much...? If I disturbed then im sorry~~ >.<" she apologized.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Jun 7, 2009 8:02 AM

Feb 2009
At D.D's reply, Haruka grimaced. She hadn't meant to seem so agitated and truthfully she wasn't. She had actually been looking forward to testing out the Gekka again.

“I'm not...” she had started to say but then stopped as D.D continued.

“W-what..no, that's not it..” Haruka said quickly, slightly embarrassed at the fact that D.D had been able to get that impression just from her behavior. “I've just got somethings on my mind, as I was actually excited for this. So, don't apologize to me, I should for seeming annoyed.” she replied sincerely.
Xxshuboku_rozexXJun 7, 2009 9:44 AM
Jun 7, 2009 3:34 PM

Mar 2008
"Its ok, just admit it! I will cheer for you~" D.D. smiled as she happily hopped out of the testing garage. For a second there was nothing, but then she came back. "On a side note, Fubuki will be testing his frame tonight at around 12, I will specially give you permission to come watch, if you like to of course"

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Jun 7, 2009 6:02 PM

Feb 2009
“Heh, thanks” Haruka said quietly, but she smirked at the comment. She watched as D.D left and decided that she too might aswell head out.

What time is it anyways? she questioned herself. The time had just flown by, making the day feel much shorter. She was just about to leave when D.D appeared once again.

“Oh really? Hmm..well I think I will. Thanks.” she grinned as a hint excitement reflected in her eyes. “I guess I'll see you then?” she asked as she headed for the door.
Jun 8, 2009 5:51 AM

Mar 2009
kagome watches to make sure no one gets hurt
Jun 8, 2009 6:23 AM

Mar 2008
(Time flies, in a blink of an eye, its already midnight...)

Fubuki walked towards the knightmare dock as it was nearly empty. A catapault that was never there before is now placed there. On top, it was a black jet plane with a sharp head, its wings were folded back and two large boosters trailed its back, the tail unit still extended outside. It was said to be an extra frame over the Atropa Belladonna. Fubuki climed into his knightmare as the cockpit had slightly more controls than before.

"Ok then, this frame completely covers the original knightmare, allowing it to break mach 5 or even possible fly up to mach 6. The pressure field and lots of other things will protect the pilot's life, so you just have to go at full power~...and yes, in this unit, you can easily fly high above the clouds, however the space unit research we barely even started, so dont force yourself." D.D. cheered as she explained what was going on. Fubuki nodded as he turned off the radio, the hatch of the shipdock opened as a long runway was revealed. The jet plane did not have wheels but only boosters, so clearly it would be taking off using the catapault. The countdown was commenced as the moment it reaches 0, the black plane took off like a rocket.

Very quickly it soared above the clouds of the night sky, it was deep in night therefore no Britannia units noticed. Fubuki fiddled with some controls as the jet was already flying over the ocean. I didnt even notice it was flying over the ocean, this speed is seriously something that can be used... he thought as the radar detected some Britannia patrol knightmares below in the air, but Fubuki decided to ignore them, as there was no way it could catch up or even notice it.

"D.D., hows the frame going?" he questioned as D.D. quickly wrote down a few notes. "Very good, after the final touches we made it was able to fly more smoothly and faster, right now it is merely at 60% speed, of course there is no need, or possibly never any need to go at full speed with this though..." D.D smiled as Fubuki did not react.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Jun 8, 2009 11:09 AM

Mar 2009
kagome looks out of her window and stares at the sky but thought about her life
Jun 8, 2009 4:39 PM

Feb 2009
Before Haruka knew it, she was once again making her way down the hallway towards the Testing Room. The hours until midnight had seemed to fly by almost too quickly. She had tried her best to hide her anxiety up until now, but as she approached the lab she felt that she could no longer contain her excitement. Their previous mission had been one of the only times she had ever seen Fubuki pilot a knightmare, therefore she was interested in seeing what happened. Or that's what she tried to convince herself she was doing.

Upon entering the lab unnoticed, Haruka spotted D.D and Fubuki conversing near what she guessed to be Fubuki's new frame. It wasn't like the other knightmares that she was accustomed to seeing since it was in the form of a jet. She stared at the frame momentarily, slightly captivated before she realized that it was about to take off. The large catapult that it was attached to suddenly released knightmare into the sky. She leaned against the nearest wall as she watched it disappear from sight, a smile on her face.
Jun 8, 2009 5:01 PM

Mar 2008
After flying a few rounds in the sky, Fubuki decided to return, the researchers all claimed to have collected enough data and this frame can be officially used in battle. The jet slowed down as it approached the runway, it was forcefully caught by the catapault as the motion of it ceased. It was then slowly moved back into the dock. Fubuki jumped out of the cockpit and the first thing he questioned D.D. was...

"Now that I noticed, seems like the Atropa Belladonna in this frame doesnt have any weapons. Now correct me if im wrong but I will just assume the only way for this frame to attack is to crush the enemy with the field..." Fubuki commented as D.D. had a silly smile on her face and nodded.

"Yeah, in order to increase its mobility to the fastest, there is no choice but to remove unecessary weaponry. After all we didnt make it to fight, you should find abetter use of it!" D.D. replied as Fubuki said nothing. He walked by her with a pat on her shoulder. On his way back, he saw Haruka standing there.

"Still awake? Its not early, you should get some sleep. There will be a mission either tomorrow or the day after. According to D.D.'s notes, your Gekka's will be finished tonight." he said looking straight into her eyes, but even at midnight, the pair of sunglasses did not leave his face.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Jun 8, 2009 6:05 PM

Feb 2009
The sound of the returning knightmare caught Haruka's attention as it landed back inside the base. She remained positioned against the wall as Fubuki climbed out and spoke with D.D. As they talked, Haruka debated silently with herself on whether she should stay and say anything or just leave. However, before she was able to make up her mind, a familiar voice broke her thoughts.

“Er- yeah, I suppose I should.” she said quietly as she looked up at the speaker who she already knew was Fubuki. She glanced at his face, his signature dark glasses still covering his eyes. Haurka tried to suppress a look of disappointment, but a slight frown managed to appear on her lips.

“I see. Well I guess I'll see you later then?” she questioned but didn't make any sudden movement towards the door.
Xxshuboku_rozexXJun 8, 2009 6:36 PM
Jun 9, 2009 5:49 AM

Mar 2008
"......." Fubuki was silent for a while, he felt Haruka's disappointment of him still not showing his face. He thought for a second, looked around and confirmed nobody was nearby. D.D. walked away with the rest of the research crew. He then started to walk a bit more closer to Haruka until she is again backed to a wall with Fubuki very close. He slowly removed his black glasses, and under it revealed his face, but probably not the kind much would expect.

"Now do you understand why?" Fubuki put back his glasses, although it was just for a few seconds, his left eye did not open as his right blazed with the symbol of geass. "My left eye was basically destroyed by my family crew, they forced their lame geass research on me and burned me. My right was basically an overused geass, that power had came and devoured me..." he explained, still forcing her onto a wall.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Jun 9, 2009 7:49 AM

Mar 2009
kagome couldn't sleep but she went back to look at her nightmare
Jun 9, 2009 8:55 AM

Feb 2009
Her eyes widened in a brief shock. At first Haruka didn't respond, as she tried to let everything register in her mind. It's not that she was afraid of Fubuki, no, what surprised her most was the fact that he somehow trusted her enough to shared this. Even with being backed against the wall, Haruka found herself able to look up at his face.

“I guess I do understand why..” she commented back slowly, “..but it doesn't make any difference to me. I don't care what you think the geass has done to you, but don't let that consume you. Your still yourself, with or without it.” She noticed that his grip had loosened, since he was no longer forcing her as close to the wall as before. The only thing was that his expression hadn't really changed. Putting her arms around his neck in one swift movement, she kissed him on the mouth. It only lasted a few seconds, but Haruka felt herself shaking as she pulled back nervously.

"Well..um,yeah. I'll see you later" she said as she exited the lab quickly.
Jun 9, 2009 10:58 AM

Mar 2009
hey i am so sorry about yet u broken but i hope brother is going to be proud of me if he ever finds me(talking to the nightmare)
Jun 9, 2009 3:18 PM

Mar 2008
"......!!" Fubuki was rather taken by surprised, even on the battlefield, his heart rate had not rised so high. He put his finger on his lips, though still did not react, then he smiled, even if it was just a second or two.

"Indeed an interesting person..." he said to himself then turned around. "And? What do you want?" he said to nobody as D.D. walked out behind a box, with a mischievious smile. "Nothing much, never thought you'd actually recieve the kiss...normally you would have pushed them away~" she walked up to her partner, still holding that notebook, Fubuki took it from her, opened to the last page and tore that page out. "Dont record something so meaningless, go fix Kagome's knightmare if you have the time to do something like this..." he said coldly as he walked away.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Jun 11, 2009 4:52 PM

Feb 2009
Silent footsteps echoed through the hallway as Haruka made her way from the lab. Now feeling the effects of the long day, her pace had slowed to a walk, but her heart continued to race rapidly ahead of her. Only when she got to the end of the hall did she stop. Pressing against the wall for support she held a hand over her chest as her heart rate fell back to its original beat.Why am I so excited over this, I 'll bet Fubuki thought nothing of it she thought as she tried to replay the scene in her mind, slowly remembering that she hadn't stayed long enough to catch a reaction from him.

Drawing in a long breath, Haruka dropped to her knees. Her eyelids felt heavy but she didn't feel as though she had the energy to walk any further. Closing her eyes gently, she tilted her head backwards. It didn't take long before sleep finally consumed her.
Xxshuboku_rozexXJun 11, 2009 4:58 PM
Jun 12, 2009 4:52 AM

Mar 2008
As Fubuki somehow got rid of D.D.'s annoying questioning, he appears to be tired as well. Walking down the hallway, it was very empty and silent. The clock on the wall reads it to be 3:30 at midnight, so naturally most people have slept. He went to the end of the hall, and saw someone there asleep, he walked up to that person, it was Haruka...

"Hey, what are you doing here? Didnt I tell you to go back and rest?" he said as there was no response. He gave her a shook on the shoulder, as she continued to sleep. He opened the door, and carried her in. Putting her on his bed. Fubuki's room was rather empty, only a bed and a table. The table was organized with documents, it was separated into a few piles. Politics, finance, technology, strategies, history and reports. He took a seat and then took out a pen, and started to write some reports. Haruka seems to be sleeping quietly without noticing herself being moved already.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Jun 13, 2009 10:26 AM

Mar 2009
kagome walks back o her room
Jun 13, 2009 3:41 PM

Feb 2009
It was in the early hours of morning when Haruka finally awoke. The sun had begun to rise, causing a bright stream of light to cast through the only window located in the room. The harsh glare was reflected right into her eyes, and she groaned softly as she rolled onto her side. Burying her face into the soft pillow above her head, Haruka tried to find a comfortable position in order for sleep to return to her. After a few wasted attempts to regain her slumber, she sat up from the bed and looked around quietly. Stifling a yawn she was able to establish that she was indefinitely not in her room. Unlike her own it was rather empty, with the only other furniture being a small table off to the side. Continuing to glance around for a sign of anyone else, she tried to recall how she'd gotten there in the first place.

Haruka felt her cheeks warm as her mind slowly replayed what had occurred the night before. Nevertheless, it did not explain how she had ended up in an unfamiliar room. She frowned and slumped back down onto the bed, the covers askewn beneath her. Her head faced upwards as she stared in silence at the ceiling. “I'll wait 'till someone comes” Haruka said aloud to no one, her slow breathing the only sound amongst the silent room.
Jun 13, 2009 7:56 PM

Mar 2008
It was nearly morning, as the sun pierced through the small window, Fubuki put down his pen as he heard a voice. He turned around and walked towards the bed. The morning sunlight reflected off his sunglasses.

"Awake? Either way its time to get up..." he woke Haruka up, removing the blanket in one pull. The cold air conditioning was blowing strongly as well.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Jun 14, 2009 1:06 PM

Feb 2009
The quiet shuffling of footsteps informed Haruka of another's presence in the room, but she remained still in the comfort of the bed. The warmth of the covers wrapped around her body was to good to leave, and she pulled the blanket higher up over her face. The footsteps seemed to stop at the edge of the bed.

Her eyes snapped open as she heard the familiar voice of Fubuki trying to enliven her. Before she could respond however, a wave of cold air passed over her as he threw back the covers in one fast movement. She gave a small shriek as the chill from the air conditioner surprised her. Hugging her arms tightly around her chest, Haruka shivered as gave a false glare at Fubuki.

“I was awake” she said sourly, but she hinted a smile to show that she was joking. She stood up carefully and then slowly glanced around the room again. Her suddenly lips fell, turning into a small frown. “How did you sleep?” she asked guiltily, feeling bad that she had disrupted his sleep by having had used his bed.
Jun 14, 2009 3:40 PM

Mar 2008
"Seems like you are still not awake...believe in the theory of the 'good morning kiss'?" He said as he bent down, held her chip up and slowly moved his face towards hers, as their lips came in contact for a second or two.

"Lets go, today we have a mission...as usual, come to the briefing room, its just us two today, as only two is required." he said as he walked out of the room.

...What am I doing...? My body cannot be controlled...

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Jun 15, 2009 7:15 PM

Feb 2009
Haruka was a bit surprised at first, as she had not expected that from him, but she collected herself as he walked out of the room. Giving a slight, mischievous smile at his actions, she fixed her blonde hair out of her face before tying it back. Her hands trembled momentairily. The cool air of the room was now refreshing, and Haruka paused as she took one last glimpse around the room.

Taking in a final breathe of air, she proceeded to exit the room, her footsteps now echoed loudly across the metal floor.
Jun 15, 2009 11:06 PM

Mar 2008
Fubuki walked into the briefing room, and put out a map on the screen and explained the strategy of today's mission.

"Today's mission is simple, we have different roles. In order to not cause too much attention, only two Knightmares will be sent. Your one is already shipped to the harbor of the mission area, you just have to get on it. Firstly, the point of today's mission is to kidnap one of the royals of Britannia. As spy reports have came in, those guys are holding a nomination ceremony to nominate Knight of Four, Hiroya Springfield to the 1st princess of Britannia, Yasmin ze Britannia's personal knight. This is a public event, so it is easy for us to infiltrate. No, I should say for me to infiltrate, you have a slightly different role. I will send out the Level 2 frame on my knightmare, that jet plane you seen last night. It flies higher than any Britannia weapon's reach. It will go above undetected, as you attract the attention of the enemy. According to report, the guarding knightmares are all Gloucester types. In that time, I will "land" my knightmare, and infiltrate. The time I land, guard the Atropa Belladonna until I come out. Understand? Oh and you might want to name your Gekka, I think the name Yatenkou might sound good...but thats your choice..." Fubuki explained.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Jun 16, 2009 11:36 AM

Mar 2009
kagome: okay but who else nightmare will be sent out on the mission right now *in mind: please not my because it is not a little done from being fix*
Jun 16, 2009 1:03 PM

Feb 2009
Haruka nodded her head slowly to acknowledge that fact that she understood, but a brief thought of insecurity surpassed her. “Are you sure it work with only two of us?” she asked cautiously, thinking of what might happen if they were somehow unsuccessful.

“On the other hand though, the name Yatenkou is fine. I think I'll keep it.” she said grinning at him before turning her focus back to the main screen.
Jun 16, 2009 2:51 PM

Mar 2008
Fubuki turned to Kagome. "As I said, it would be bad to attract uncecessary attention, therefore just the two of us is enough."

"And yes, only the two of us. If it doesnt work, you can run away. No matter how low a mission's successful rate is, even if its just 1%. Out of 100 times, only 1 time will success, therefore we succeed the first time we do it. Simple as that...if this mission is successful, we can negotiate with Britannia to exchange hostage for Areas 11 and parts of the pacific. Also this way, our strength will be accepted by other anti-Britannia forces, and therefore we can make an alliance with them...Mission starts at 1100, do your preparations. Your knightmare is at the harbour..." Fubuki gave Haruka a faint smile, even with the sunglasses still on. He walked out of the room. He went down the hall, until he came to Amane's office and knocked on the door.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Jun 17, 2009 5:58 AM

May 2008
amane: *looks over the computer* whaat~?'' *she said and little tired
Jun 17, 2009 6:04 AM

Mar 2008
"After today's mission, are we really going to have an alliance with foreign powers...? Theres something not trustable about them..." Fubuki questioned in a polite way.

"On a side note...it might be strange asking this, but are any romantic relationships allowed in this organization? As long as it does not bother missions..." he questioned again

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Jun 17, 2009 6:24 AM

May 2008
''no rule sais its not allowed with romance.. since its ovbious that you like someone'' *she said to tease him*

''but dont you trust them?''
Jun 17, 2009 7:19 AM

Mar 2008
"...!!" he remained silent for a while, then let his voice out again.

"It feels uneasy to allow us to ally with others. Previously why did they not come talk with us? It was because we were weak, and now we are strong. Our goal in the end is to liberate this area 11, but we did not officially say anything about crushing Britannia. Most people believe that our goal is to crush Britannia, and I do not deny that even in the organizations there are much that think in such a way, nevertheless I have a similar point of view as well. However we never made any official claims of such act...therefore it would be possible that they are using us as a source of power, and once Britannia occupying 1/3 of the world's territory is destroyed, the next great power can take over...and that might not be us...By asking for an alliance right now, it is rather suspicious dont you think...?"

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Jun 18, 2009 1:15 PM

Mar 2009
i don't run away
Jun 19, 2009 2:52 AM

May 2008
Amane: ''then dont give them an alliance. and id like to talk to them.''
Jun 19, 2009 5:14 AM

Mar 2008
"Then what is the point of this threatening mission? All the pieces to liberate Japan is in hand, and once this center area of the pacific falls, we can expand to the west, eventually being able to crush the mainland Britannia, even if we do not negotiate for an exchange of their royals. I see this mission mainly focusing of getting the alliances with external forces. As for Haruka...I do not want to endanger her..." Fubuki looked away for a while

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Jun 19, 2009 8:28 AM

Mar 2009
*sighs* *in mind: i am not in a relationship with anyone and i am just alone*
Jun 19, 2009 8:36 AM

May 2008
amane: *smiles* ''continue the mission, and we'll soon be able to find out if we can trust them. and in the meantime, dont tell them any important secret info unless its neccesery'' *she said and walked out and saw Kagome*
Jun 19, 2009 3:58 PM

Mar 2008
"...Understood, I shall no longer question..." Fubuki nodded politely as he walked out towards the knightmare dock.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Jun 19, 2009 9:06 PM

Feb 2009
The events of the morning had seemed to pass by quite quickly, and Haruka found herself realizing this as 11;00 drew nearer with each dawning minute. Her breath nearly caught in her throat as she glanced at the clock upon the wall, a shiver of nervous excitement running through her body. Even though her main objective was to be fairly simple, she still felt an uneasy feeling of insecurity. Rolling her eyes incompetently, Haruka shook her head as a silent sigh escaped from her lips.

Why am I always like this right before a mission? she thought quietly to herself. The muscles in her arm slowly began to tensen, but she didn't bother trying to shake the feeling upon knowing it would be a wasted effort.

Taking in another sharp intake of air, she turned in a small semi circle from her current position, her gaze once again transfixed on the remaining time.
Jun 19, 2009 11:32 PM

Mar 2008
It is now 10:50, despite the fact it was before a mission, only the maintenance crew was working, in the end it was a small mission for two people. As Fubuki walked towards the dock, he met D.D. there. She came up and handed him a sandwich, but he didnt take it.

"Yo! Did you know people say that if you don't eat, you wont have the power to fight?" she said cheerfully as Fubuki ignored. He did not stop his steps as he replied.

"Did you know that those self proclaimed "parents" of mine hired some geass researchers and toyed around with my sense? I dont have taste, and I dont have time for you...get the level 2 frame on..." he climbed up in his kightmare. D.D. was not angry, but instead only had a smile across her face.

Fubuki turned on the radio and connected to Haruka, that was suppose to be at the harbor. Her knightmare was stored on a cruise that was disguised to hide from Britannia's detection. "Haruka, ready? Dont force yourself ok...scramble upon command..."

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Jun 20, 2009 9:04 AM

Feb 2009
Haruka was still stationed aboard the ship when Fubuki's voice came over the wireless. The sound of her own heart pounding echoed loudly in her ears but she tried to quickly collect her composure. She didn't want him to think that there was something wrong, so she tried to respond back as calmly as possible.

“Yeah..I'm ready..” she answered him, quietly fumbling over her words. Haruka seemed to pause for a brief moment as though to add something else, but a sharp glance at the time made her decide that it could wait until later.
Jun 20, 2009 5:03 PM

Mar 2008
The gate of the dock opened as Fubuki was ready for take off, the black jet was ready on the catapult. "Out..." Fubuki commanded quietly as it soared into the sky.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Jun 20, 2009 7:04 PM

Feb 2009
As the final, remaining seconds to 11:00 passed by, Haruka prepared herself for Fubuki's starting command in which to begin. She bit her bottom lip softly as she waited, her mind began wandering somewhat again.

Oh for...

At an attempt to regain her focus and to settle her nerves, Haruka connected her radio to his. “Sorry to interrupt but is there any particular place in which the Gloucester's are stationed, or are they in various locations? Plus, do you know a general idea of were you going to be so I know were I'm supposed to avoid going?” she questioned calmly.
Xxshuboku_rozexXJun 20, 2009 7:51 PM
Jun 20, 2009 8:41 PM

Mar 2008
(Continue in Mission 2/Nomination Ceremony topic)

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Jun 30, 2009 9:12 PM

Feb 2009
(Continued after the second mission)
-----

It was almost 15 minutes later when Haruka finally returned to the base. Due to necessary detouring in order to avoid Britannian detection, it had taken longer than anticipated to get back.

The loading dock was nearly empty when Haruka arrived, but she barely seemed to notice. Her thoughts appeared to be elsewhere. Grabbing the knightmare's key automatically, she quickly shoved it into her pocket as she climbed out of the frame. Once her feet were again level with the ground beneath her, she noticed that neither Fubuki nor his Atropa Belladonna were present yet. Frowning in a momentary disappointment, Haruka began making her way to the other side of the large room.
Jul 1, 2009 4:55 AM

Mar 2008
A few minutes after Haruka was back, Fubuki's Atropa Belladonna landed in the dock. The jet frame previously was gone. He slowly came off his knightmare, and put his hand on the wall to support himself for a while. Then started walking down the hall, but feeling dizzy.

...lost too much blood it seems like...

He wiped a bit of blood off his lips, his black cloak and clothes were mostly covered in red. D.D. quickly ran over and gave him a hold. "Hey...no matter how much I tell you, you just dont listen do you? Geass is not a anytime convenient magic, its a powerful curse that grants you immense abilities but usually have a reverse side to it. The more you use yours, the shorter your life will be. We can't be repairing your internal organs and blood vessles forever, they all have a limit..." D.D. told his partner worried. Fubuki did not reply as he started at Haruka.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Jul 1, 2009 4:26 PM

Feb 2009
It took her a moment before she was able to react. Haruka who had witnessed the entire conversation take place in silence, let out a small gasp as Fubuki turned to look at her.

“F-Fubuki..” Her heart pounded in her chest violently and her mouth withered into dryness in a second. Tears brimmed her eyes as she let her hands drop to her sides, her shoulders began to shake vigorously. Even though she was used to the gorey battlefield scene, she hadn't been prepared for this.

“W-Why didn't you tell me what the geass really did?” she asked, trying to hide the fact that her voice was cracking. Tears ran down her cheeks freely now; tears that she had tried so hard to hide. Tears for him.

She brought her hands back to her face to wipe her eyes, before looking back at him. “I'm sorry for that.”
Jul 1, 2009 10:51 PM

Mar 2008
"No, the failing of the mission is my responsibility, you have nothing to be sorry about..." Fubuki replied as he shook D.D. off, still trying to walk alone.

"D.D., level 2 frame's performance was good, keep it this way, and produce another one" he said without worrying about his injuries slowly walked up to Haruka.

"Sorry for making you worry, but...can you write the report..." he did not finish his words and started to faint on her.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Jul 2, 2009 12:19 PM

Feb 2009
Haruka could feel Fubuki's consciousness beginning to slip away, as his body came to rest on top of hers. She slowly lowered herself to the ground so that she was positioned more comfortably on her knees. The blood from his clothes stained against her own, but she didn't seem to care. Gripping her hands around him carefully, she tried to support him the best she could.

“It's fine..I'll do it” she whispered quietly by his ear as she ran a free hand through his dark hair, unsure now as to whether he was still awake.

“D.D..can I have a bit of help?” Haruka asked as she turned to look at Fubuki's silver haired partner.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» wants a job?

cha-chan - Apr 16, 2009

3 by xharuhixchanx »»
Aug 5, 2009 8:02 PM

» Mission 2/Nomination Ceremony

StarlightSunrise - Jun 20, 2009

32 by StarlightSunrise »»
Jun 30, 2009 12:43 AM

» britannian headquarter ( 1 2 3 )

cha-chan - Apr 17, 2009

116 by StarlightSunrise »»
Jun 18, 2009 12:32 AM

» in tokyo

cha-chan - Apr 17, 2009

16 by Kagome_620 »»
Jun 2, 2009 8:24 AM

» ashford academy ( 1 2 3 )

cha-chan - Apr 17, 2009

105 by Kagome_620 »»
Jun 1, 2009 8:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.