Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Oct 2, 2014 1:16 PM
Aug 2014
*Lone Wolf isn't too happy about being slapped and would usually have but keeps his comments too himself for the time bring just closes his eyes and grinds his teeth a little*"Well Blair was it I'm not used to this type of meetings with other species I'm sorry that my family brought me up thinking that every other species is lesser I'm trying to change but it may take awhile since it's been that way my entire life and I've seemed to have caused a bit of chaos and I apologize to everyone I've insulted and pissed off I hope we can all put this behind us"
Oct 2, 2014 1:17 PM

May 2013
"Battle Royale?" Henry mused to himself. He wasn't sure what that was about, but sounded like it was pretty important from what he heard. Listening on to chitchats of others around him, he sensed some tension in the air. It was making him feel a bit awkward due to not knowing what had happened before he got here. It seems like some people were out to get some guy because of what the man caused. He wanted to somehow get rid of this tension or somehow eased it. Henry thought about asking about the battle royale.

"So..." Henry started off awkwardly. "About this 'battle royale'.. Would someone care to explain it to me?" He inquired in the best way he could, knowing that it wouldn't be easy to do. A nice change of subject was needed here, not wanting to have to keep hearing about the incident that happened. "Sorry. I arrived late to the academy, so I'm unsure about the events that are gonna occur." Henry explained his reasoning about the battle royale.
WallabeeOct 2, 2014 1:30 PM
Oct 2, 2014 1:56 PM

Jan 2014
The whole situation divulged into a gigantic mess. A mess I both didnt want to be apart of and a mess I was ignored in. Sure being a thief meant that I hid my presence well but it still partially hurt. Blair and Morpheus were arguing with the new thief and from my past, never EVER try to calm Blair down when she's like this

"Ugh" I sigh out and start to head to the cafeteria. I was hungry, tired, and didn't want to bother with any of this crap going on
Oct 2, 2014 2:15 PM
Aug 2014
*Lone Wolf notices the theif that hit him earlier walking away and turns his head to look at Blair*"can you please set me down"*The smile has left Lone Wolfs face and he has a little line of blood running from the corner of his mouth from accidently biting his lip when got slapped but then he notices the girl trip and fall to the ground thus bringing him some amusiment but keeping his face blank*
Oct 2, 2014 3:17 PM

Apr 2011
Baraxus watched the whole scene unfold, slightly amused. Not because of the way the others acted, but simply because their arguments reminded him of the little critters of the forest that were always stealing from each other and getting into cute little arguments. Unfortunately, Baraxus couldn't honestly say that any of the others were cute, especially any of the guys.. but that was beside the point.

After a while, he got up and trodded over.

"So..It seem..uhm.." He struggled with his words. "It seem.. you," He pointed to Morpheus. "You here now. We..waiting for you.. What.. is.. big announcement? Why..we here?"
My Anaconda dont want none unless you've got a brain, class, and aren't acting like a total hoe.~

Oct 2, 2014 3:50 PM

Nov 2010
Rois perfectly understood and acknowledged the fact that even without her physical interference everything will be most likely fine one way or another. Her grip on Discordia'a handle tightened, she wasn't even done calming herself done when she found herself inflamed all over again. "You..!" She was about to attack him with words instead, but the councilor who seemed to never not smile interfered again and this time he was even more serious about every word he said. She backed down and walked a few steps away, glancing between the redhead and the titan as they asked similar questions about what they were gathered here for. She then fixed her sight at the councilor as she wanted further information to be disclosed and clarified as well.
"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Oct 2, 2014 7:16 PM

Sep 2012
Violet noticed how instantly Kazuha fell asleep, as confused as she was, she just simply ignored her. So skeptical... Violet walks away as she wanders about, noticing a girl holding a sword Violet thinks, re-thinks twice. She seems like a person that would understand me a little bit. Maybe she knows what's going on since I was late. Violet sighs as she's disappointed at herself still, due to the fact that she was late. She then walks as she appears near the girl. "Hello there, you seem a bit worried. Lighten up a little, you there, you alright?" Also, what's going on here? There seem to be a huge mess that I wouldn't want to be part of. I was late and missed the announcement, did I not? If so, would you kindly help me figure so." Violet asks to take advantage of what information the girl had gathered.
Oct 2, 2014 7:54 PM
Jul 2018
As she walked into the academy grounds. Passing anyone who was in the halls ignoring them. Her mentally state wasn't at the best of her abilities as usual. As her heavy breathing took in. As she made to the assembly. Where everyone was stating at the two lovey dovey couples. Blair and Morpheus the two individuals of their beloved Dorms. She found a fellow Mage and asked him what was going on.

"They are embarrass again, Councilor. Their romance with their lovely mates." He responded proudly saluting Aneminia.

"I see... Did everyone gotten the message?" Aneminia questioned the Mage.

"Not really but most of the older members got it as the newcomers were wondering around the academy. He stated as he continue saluting at her.

Another Mage join in the conversation having her pen and paper out.

"We got our books, papers, pens, and ink on with us! Aneminia!" The she-Mage said happily.
"For the knowledge of the truth we gaining for we are using any means possible." Aneminia smirked gleefully. "Sadly, I believe the potion accidentally hit me. Looks like the newcomers must go straight in LESSON 713 and to remedial classes later on. Where knowledge overrules everything. But, first let the others in the plan know that we are ready." Aneminia smiled at her fellow mages. We will show them the wrath of knowledge! As Aneminia gotten back to her cunning insane mode with sickness in hand.
removed-userOct 2, 2014 8:40 PM
Oct 2, 2014 10:52 PM

Sep 2014
Still a bit surprised from Lone Wolf's response a little while ago, Alice keep her head down and stood a bit close to the Titan, not inching towards anyone, not even Shinigami. Multiple memories of her master started popping up in her mind, her hands started to shake and her legs were slightly trembling. It wasn't noticeable unless you watched her for a few moments, although, it was easy to tell something was wrong since she looked so phased out.
No, No, No, He can't get me no more.. I shouldn't be scared.. I killed him, he got what he deserved!
TheOneLostSoulOct 2, 2014 11:05 PM
Oct 2, 2014 11:05 PM

Dec 2011
The Shinigami turned his attention to Alice, noticing her reaction. Tilting his head to the side a bit in confusion, he slowly approached her, slinging his blade over his shoulder again. It was obviously what the thief said that caused this, probably reminding her of some bad memory, he assumed. He was cautious in his approach as she seemed.... frightened.
Oct 2, 2014 11:15 PM

Sep 2014
Alice slowly looked up at the Shinigami, she gave a soft smile before turning around and walking closer to the corner of the room, she tried to keep her body language calm but there were still hints that showed she was scared. The sad look in her eyes for example. "Is there something wrong, Bunny?" She asked surprisingly calm.
Oct 2, 2014 11:27 PM

Dec 2011
The Shinigami paused and continued staring at her as she slowly attempted to sink into one of the corners of the room. He tilted his head in response to her question. He knew something was wrong, though it wasn't as if he could prod even if he wanted to. There was also not much he could do to console her, besides that minor pat on the head he had done before, but this scar seemed to run much too deep for her to get cheered up over something so trivial.
Oct 3, 2014 3:06 AM

Jul 2012
Interesting...was Hatsue's reaction as he continued to watch the scene before him unfold. Seeing both Morpheus and Blair mad is a pretty rare sight as usually Morpheus is the one to get angered first and Blair was more level-headed out of all three councilors...Anger setting into even the most experienced of warriors... He then noticed Aneminia walking into the hall in pajamas, She still mage councilor? Did they not pick a new one yet?... Pajamas? Hatsue thought to himself with a sigh at seeing the school's most annoying councilor ever planning something messed up again.Seriously... need someone new... Slowly the group before him dwindled Morpheus's anima buddy tripped, the shinigami and his girl buddy left...and the loner might get thrown into the slammers...Never mind... a Blair Dell Hell punishment...shouldn't have angered two councilors...
Oct 3, 2014 7:23 AM

Nov 2010
"So that's the third councilor..." Rois was observing the latecomer of importance when the mage of the tornado of earlier approached her with a question. She tilted her head down toward her direction, seeing how the noticeably big height difference won't allow them to communicate face-to-face properly without doing so, and motioned a quick nod to the white-haired girl beside her now. "I don't know much myself. The only things within my knowledge is that we're gathered here to hear a word from the dorm councilors, also to be further informed about what is currently called a 'Battle Royale'; apparently a mandatory competition of some sort to be between the academy's three classes. There even seems to be other events to occur today as well but unfortunately that's as far as I know for now. And..." Rois tried to explain as neatly as possible, then paused for a moment as she looked away in an awkward manner "Lighten up you say... Did I... Really look so grim? Even asking me if I am alright or not.." Rois was suddenly all shy and embarrassed, for some reason she received the weird message that she just looked terrible and miserable enough to be checked on.
rika713Oct 3, 2014 7:44 AM
"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Oct 3, 2014 2:34 PM

Sep 2012
As Violet listes to Rois and keeps in mind about what she said, she then looks at her and explains why she said she needed to losen up. "Well you see, reasons why I said you should losen up it's because I thought something was up to no good and so, I asked. Sorry to intrude in such bad manner. Thanks for the information, though!" Violet smiles in a very strange way and walks away as fast as possible.
Oct 4, 2014 1:27 PM

Sep 2014
Without warning, Alice quickly turned around and hugged Shinigami tightly, keeping her face buried in his chest for a few moments. She slowly looked up, "It still hurts..I can hear him screaming." She softly whispered, "I'm sorry.." Still having those thoughts in her mind kept her frightened, even if what set it off was a small comment. She was trying to hide those memories away again, she just needed to think happy thoughts to burry the bad ones, easier said than done.
Oct 4, 2014 2:27 PM

Dec 2011
The Shinigami looked down at her. He certainly wasn't expecting her actions, but didn't even flinch at her sudden embrace. He merely rubbed the top of her head in an attempt to comfort her as she hugged him. It was definitely some tragic experience she went through in her past. Abuse perhaps? He figured he should prod... even if he was willing to speak, that is. Many people had some inner demons, and normally it was best to let the individual speak more of them when they were comfortable doing so of their own volition.
Oct 4, 2014 2:50 PM
Aug 2014
*Lone Wolf sees the girl hug the Shinagami thinking great another two lower species relationship and starts to struggle aganst Blairs hold trying to get her to let him go*
Oct 4, 2014 4:49 PM

Feb 2013
For a few seconds, Morpheus stared at the man. He struggled and talked, but Blair had already said everything he wanted to hear. Strangely, however, Morpheus wasn't satisfied. He walked towards the man before stopping in front of him silently and delivering a blow with a fist on Lone Wolf's stomach. The blow was so strong that it could be easily heard from a giant distance in the halls, as it echoed in the distance. Even the air around Lone Wolf changed after the blow. "That look in your eye... You always seem so above others... You're just a piece of thrash." Saying that, Morpheus turned around and made sure to help Lynda on her feet.

"Are you ok?" He asked, still holding her hand after getting her up. He was worried, and that was visible after he smiled at her, his usual smile. "Hey, don't you dare listen to what he says. Men like him are just there to die in the war." Morpheus said, as if he knew and saw it happen multiple times. Men like Lone Wolf always died in the war. They thought of themselves so mighty and stronger than others, that their trust always faltered when it was needed the most.

After that blow, Lone Wolf would eiher be completely out of breath or at least shooked. The blow carried immense strength, one that didn't really seem like it came from a small man like Morpheus.

Morpheus turned towards the Blair after that. "You're dirtying your hands, Blair. I could teach him more with a few minutes at the Catacombs." He stated before smirking slightly and then seeing that everyone was already there.

"We should get to the stage." He said, awaiting for Blair to follow him. Before that, however, he turned towards Lynda and spoke a few words. "You wait here, okay? I'll be back quickly." He said, winking her playfully before turning back to Blair.
YzmaelOct 4, 2014 4:53 PM
Through me the way is to the city dolent;
Through me the way is to eternal dole;
Through me the way among the people lost.
Justice incited my sublime Creator;
- Divine Comedy, Inferno, Canto III.
Oct 4, 2014 4:56 PM

Mar 2014
"I..I'm okay..."
Lynda spoke a few words as she wiped off her tears and Morpheus helped her up.
"You didn't have to hit him that hard..."
She said as she was obviously talking about Lone Wolf, then smiled slightly
"thank you..."
she smiled even brighter hearing his next few words
"I'll wait here...so promise to come back"
a small blush could be seen on her face as she had no intention on leaving before Morpheus came back
"I'll see you soon!"

Oct 4, 2014 5:11 PM
Aug 2014
*Lone Wolf falls to his knees and coughs up a little blood and spits it it at his feet*"If your wanting me to die dureing the war your dead wrong I have no intention of dieing"*He then looks to Lynda and gives her a bloody smile before backing into the shadows*
Oct 4, 2014 5:27 PM

Sep 2014
She softly smiled before burying her face in his chest again, slowly calming down. Alice did find it comforting when he rubbed her head, few moments went by before she let go of him but kept her head down. She turned her attention to Lone Wolf when she heard him get punched, then looked at Morpheus, "Serves him right..." She said softly letting out a sigh.
Oct 4, 2014 5:40 PM

Feb 2013
Despite the male's best efforts Blair's hold on his shirt didn't slip or loosen. Her arm was beginning to tire out from holding the kid off the ground but she showed no signs of letting him go. She turned her eyes down to Morpheus as the little warrior walked right up to her, or more specifically, to the boy Blair still had hefted up a good few inches off the ground. As easily read as a book, Blair held the arrogant thief out for him.

The force of the blow traveled up through the kid and into her arm. It hurt like a bitch but she didn't even stagger. But if it had hurt for her, it must've been about ten times worse for the one she was still holding. She didn't even give him the option of doubling over. Her face remained flat and she tossed the boy back to the ground.

"I'm a thief, Morph. I cut purses and slit throats. Getting a little dirty is part of the job description." With a roll of her shoulders she started to turn back to the stage. What she saw in front of her then was the titan that had called much of the hall's attention just prior to the hot-headed thief. She bared her teeth in a grin and gave him a quick couple of pats on the arm. "Sorry to have kept you waiting, big guy. We'll be getting to that now." She walked past him then and shoved Morpheus toward the stage. She hadn't gone more than a couple steps, however, before she turned back over her shoulder to the boy on the ground. "Remember, kid. After the BR. If you skip out or make me hunt around for you, you'll wish you were dead."
Oct 4, 2014 5:41 PM
Jul 2018
Aneminia didn't care about the blow one bit. That the fact that Morpheus's punched someone in front of hundreds of people. A tight feeling went in her throat. With a sore throat at the moment. She grabbed a small tin can from her bag. And throw a yellow-colored candy in her mouth to soothe her throat. Sheesh, Morpheus punching someone in the guts. That girl must be someone he loves. At the rate of this going we are having a best couple pageant. The guys are going to try to be my lover, bleh. Might as well stay out of the romance department for a long time now. As she shudders at the chill of going out with someone.
Oct 4, 2014 5:56 PM
Aug 2014
"Don't worry Blair I have no intention of missing a date with a pretty girl"*Lone Wolf looks around to where everyone else is the sips the blood away from his mouth*"So Blair where do I need to meet you for our private date"
Oct 4, 2014 7:35 PM

Dec 2011
Seeing her calm down, he removed his hand from her head, turning his attention instead to Morpheus. He didn't care for the well-being of the arrogant man. The force of the punch was what called The Shinigami's attention. It was surprising coming from such a... smaller and younger looking frame. Though, it seemed that however this went down, the thief would've gotten punched in the gut regardless, either by The Shinigami himself or by this... boy?
Oct 4, 2014 8:44 PM

Sep 2014
Alice was late to notice how such a young looking guy could punch someone with so much strength, he was able to even catch Shinigami's interest. Sadly, it only ran through her mind for a few moments before she turned her attention back to Shinigami, taking a few steps back from him, she looked up at him, "Thank you.." She said softly.
Oct 4, 2014 8:57 PM

Apr 2011
The sound of the blow that Morpheus had delivered to Lone Wolf had caught Baraxus' attention. Such great power for such a little being, he thought to himself, wondering how it stacked up in terms of his own strength...

As Blair dropped Lone Wolf to the ground, Baraxus' eyes followed her as she strode by him. He wasn't sure what to think of her just yet, but if they were all on the same side then it really didn't matter, right? Baraxus was unsure. Everyone here seemed to be either violent or...somewhat odd. How well could they really work together?

He looked over at Lone Wolf, a blank gaze etched on his face.

Well, I suppose we aren't really here to make friends, he thought. Either way, I don't trust him. Not yet.

With that, he turned around and watched as Blair and Morpheus walked towards the stage.
My Anaconda dont want none unless you've got a brain, class, and aren't acting like a total hoe.~

Oct 4, 2014 9:01 PM

Dec 2011
Her thanks took The Shinigami's attention once again, giving another light pat on the head as a response. Alice was a nice girl, albeit still strange for having called him bunny and approached him so easily, but kind and one he could relate to. Though his past did change him, he didn't suddenly break down at words... at least, not after he became The Shinigami.
Oct 4, 2014 9:17 PM

Sep 2014
Alice smiled when he patted her head, she trusted him at most more than other people. To her, Shinigami was the least likely to kill her or even harm her which is ironic given his alias. Her actual feelings for him aren't exactly clear, she's rather clueless and inexperienced with feelings such as romance or anything near that subject, to be honest.
Oct 5, 2014 12:55 AM

Apr 2010
Isabella arrived to the military academy grounds with her hooded cloak covering her attire and face. She continued to walk the area until she found many people in a particular area. Looking around, it seemed some people here were already acquainted with each other from the looks of it. It was obvious to her that Enzo, the kind guy she met on her first day, wasn't in this area. She wasn't sure where she was suppose to stand, but made sure that she had a view of the stage.

Being in the area there was this vibe that Isabella felt, but wasn't sure what would be the correct term to use in a situation like this. "There's a good word for something like this... What was it now?" She began to think to herself. "Bizzare? Peculiar? Or perhaps weird?" Isabella was still contemplating to herself. "I don't think those words were what I was looking for. Then maybe it was..." She continued to mutter in her thoughts, trying to figure out the word she was looking for. "Awkward..?" Isabella accidentally blurted out the word that was meant to stay in her thoughts. It was a bit too late to take it back, but it was her honest opinion of her current situation.
RyumiaOct 5, 2014 1:28 PM
Oct 5, 2014 1:04 AM

Dec 2011
Looking down at her for a minute, The Shinigami turned his attention to the stage as two of the supposed councilors were making their way up their to start this meeting. He as well recalls that surprisingly strong boy stated that the battle later today would be mandatory as well. Mandatory to attend anyway. The Shinigami personally had little intention of fighting, both for personal... and logical reasons. Suddenly, he heard someone speak... or blurt something out, rather. The little 'group' that had formed was starting to dissipate after the thief's gut-punch. Turning his head over to look at the person who spoke, he stared at her for a few moments before turning his head back to the stage, though his glance probably looked more threatening than meant to.
Oct 5, 2014 1:05 AM

May 2013
After trying to change the subject, Henry was sure someone would of answered him. Apparently, luck wasn't on his side and he gotten the short end of the stick. There was no reply to him, but he heard enough info from some of the conversations he was hearing. Later on, he saw someone with a hooded cloak on and walked closer to see who the hooded figure would be. Henry was about to see if he could see the hooded figure's face, but heard the figure accidentally blurting the word 'awkward'. To which he remembered something that had to do with that word and decided to respond back to the figure with it. "Turtle..." He began to speak to the hooded figure.
WallabeeOct 5, 2014 3:47 AM
Oct 5, 2014 1:25 AM

Apr 2010
After blurting out her thought, Isabella wasn't sure what to do and had to think of something. Before she could think of something to say, she heard someone responding to her and was sort of relieved. The awkwardness diminished a bit, but it was still obviously there from her perspective. Obviously, getting rid of the awkwardness wasn't going to be easy. She turned her head and discovered the person who responded back to her was a guy with red hair. Isabella wasn't quite sure what to say to the guy, but she knew that she should try to act natural. "Pardon?" She questioningly stated in a confused tone to the man.
RyumiaOct 5, 2014 10:33 AM
Oct 5, 2014 2:37 AM

May 2013
Henry found the hooded figure's response to be funny, but expected at the same time. He tried so hard not to laugh, but he did anyways. "Sorry. I just had to say it." Henry laughed for a bit. It seemed like he might be the only one who knew what those words put together meant. "Thanks for the quick laughter. I actually needed that..." He awkwardly thanked the figure. "If you ever need a quick laughter then I can try to help you out. But... I can't guarantee that I could though. Just letting you know now than later." Henry continued to converse to the hooded figure, who is revealed to be a woman from her voice. "In any case... Why are you covering yourself with a cloak? You got something to hide?" He asked out of curiosity to the hooded cloak female.
WallabeeOct 5, 2014 3:51 AM
Oct 5, 2014 4:56 AM

Jul 2012
The punch did not faze Hatsue in the least and the group dissolved right after Blair had let go of the arrogant thief. A few more rookies walked in and two of the councilors went up on stage. Awkward turtle joke?... he thought to himself as he overheard the words "awkward" and "turtle" but then turned his heads to Aneminia who had just popped in a cough drop or candy of some sort...Isn't that damn mage councilor going up?...Skip this hateful day already... Hatsue thought to himself as he edged up closer to the stage in case something else happens and waited for the councilors to begin talking.
Oct 5, 2014 6:50 PM

Feb 2013
"Don't get ahead of yourself, kid. I'm already taken." Blair spoke over her shoulder to the boy and started toward the stage again. "Here, after the BR. And if you go getting any funny ideas between now and then you'll have more than just me to deal with." She gave Morpheus another light push from behind and the two climbed up onto the stage. Once up the thief took up a spot near the edge and with a wide grin gestured widely for Morpheus to start them off.
Oct 5, 2014 7:00 PM
Aug 2014
"Oh dang and her I thought I was going to be having some fun"*Lone Wolf notices the girl hugging the Shinagami*"Got a little soft spot do you Shinagami"*Lone Wolf then disappears into the shadows to watch the introductions*
Oct 5, 2014 7:03 PM

Feb 2013
Morpheus tried to say another few words to Lynda but, before he could, Blair started to push him towards the stage. Obviously, enough, she knew that everyone was waiting them to present themselves.

As he was being pushed by Blair, he once more heard the voice of that annoying person, who he once again wanted to punch. However, now he was unable to do so, already above the stage and ready to present himself as a Councilor. He recomposed himself and looked towards the crowd with a small smile once more.

With a step foward and a quick and formal bow, Morpheus started to speak. "Greetings, recruits. It is a pleasure to see you all here together today to hear and see the councilor presenting themselves. Because of that, I'd like to thank you all for being here and hearing us." Morpheus spoke. He had been doing this for quite some time, and this was usually what he would always say. "For those of you who still don't know our names and positions, my name is Morpheus, and I am the Warriors Councilor. My job here is to give the Warriors a voice in combat and to defend everyone's equal rights inside the Academy. Together with the other two Councilors, I command and dictate the rules of the Academy with the Chief Advisor's approval." Saying that, Morpheus took a slight step back and allowed for Blair to speak.
Oct 5, 2014 7:33 PM

Feb 2013
He sure came back to himself quick enough. No sooner had he stepped onto the stage had he plastered that smile back on his face. Formalities all around now as he paid the new recruits a bow and gave them the usual spiel. A full two minutes hadn't even passed yet before the younger male had stepped aside to give her the stage.

"You kept us waiting that long and that's it?" Blair asked as she stepped past him, mild sarcasm evident in her tone. Well, it was her turn now, though she didn't plan on being quite so formal with her introduction. "I see a lot of new faces here, and even a few familiar ones. But for those of you just starting your first year here with us, I'm Blair and I'll be the Councilor for all of you Tech students. My job here is to speak for all of you and make sure you all keep in line. If that displeases you at all then I'm afraid you're fresh out of luck because you won't be getting rid of me any time soon. I expect good results from you all. And with that said, welcome home."
Oct 6, 2014 3:57 AM

Apr 2011
Baraxus listened intently, eyes focused on Morpheus. Morpheus had just stated that he would "defend everyone's equal rights inside the Academy."' Baraxus wondered if he was included in the "everyone" which Morpheus had spoken of. He had only been at the school for two days, but in that time he come to learn that humans did not appreciate things they did not understand, so they responded with hostility. It had been shown time and time again, with mutters of "Giant oaf.." and "Look at that stupid beast.." Why, just not long ago Lone Wolf had made fun of the way he spoke.

Baraxus tried to remove the thoughts from his mind. And yet, no matter how hard he tried, the insults ate at him. He thought about humming to calm himself, but he knew that it would most likely echo, and that would not be polite. So Baraxus clenched his fist. Release. Clench. Release. Clench. Muster up the anger in your fists, and let it go, he thought to himself. Breathe...

Oct 6, 2014 2:20 PM
Jul 2018
Aneminia left the assembly to grab a few things with some of the mages. Knowing that the assembly could take forever she and the others went to the Cafeteria to grab a few things. While three went to another direction to grab something.
Oct 6, 2014 3:03 PM

Jul 2012
Kazuha finally woke up again and found herself close to the titan as it clenched his fists slightly surprising her. Finding out that she missed the two announcements made by the councilors, Kazuha was disappointed in herself to miss something so important again and curled up against the wall several feet away from the titan but still pretty close to him as she mulled insults to herself.

Why...why is it so hard to just stay awake...I don't wanna miss stuff...I'm seriously no help if I'm gonna fall asleep in the middle of battle...she cried to herself stating the obvious...and quite frankly the girl was actually unaware of what her sleep had caused herself to fall into as she had been in a hostage situation not too long ago...
Oct 7, 2014 12:54 PM

Dec 2011
Making sure to keep away from the large crowds of people, Yugana made her way through the grounds. She wanted them to skip with the introductions, not much caring, and get to this brawl that was supposed to commence later the same evening. She heard that it, like this meeting, was mandatory. That truly annoyed her. If the other apes around wanted to beat the hell out of each other over some stupid rewards, let them, but don't force the more sophisticated into such a barbaric thing. That was how she saw it, at least. She liked to pick her battles and hated being forced into them.

The Shinigami glanced over to the Titan to see the unconscious former hostage crying. He titled his head in confusion. Perhaps she was upset about being taken captive... technically? He wasn't too sure. He then turned his attention back to the councilors. They both seemed rather young... though one was an Anima and their race could be over a hundred and look in their early teens. He glanced down at Alice before stabbing his blade into the ground, albeit much less aggressively than the times prior, and leaning back against it with his arms crossed, waiting for the councilors to continue.
Oct 7, 2014 1:24 PM
Jul 2018
A group mages went up the stage carrying a table, chairs, mics, and podium, up the stage and setting them up. Before the two councilors could question what's was going on. A Mage grabbed them and whispered something in their ear.

"Ahh sorry! Sorry! I felt like the stage needed to be liven up." As Aneminia and another Mage carried a pot up the stage from the stairs to the side. Placing it down to the side of the podium. "Thank you for your help guys. You're the best guys." Wheezing as she finished her sentence. They started complaining. "Don't worry I'll be fine." As she sat in the chair in the right putting her bag down and grabbing some letters. "Just win the Royal for the mages you hear me?" The most of the mages complied to her orders and left into the crowd.

"Ahem! Sorry I'm late everyone. I'm Aneminia the Mage Councilor."As she got up again giving a curtsy to the staring crowd from the podium. "Yes I know give me all the hate mails you want techies. Here's one from from Kain Nox." She grab of the letter's content. "He was calling us mages frilly frilly, courteous, polite, bookworms that shouldn't even be fighting as we will die in the first second we get there! Well tot tot!" As she tossed some letters into the pot and a Mage casting fire into the pot making the pot's flame burn high.

"This is an educational friendly environment guys. We don't need hate mails ruining our lives. However, they do make good fires for the winter time by the fireplace in the Mage's Wing all the time. I'm going to miss them. And that's it for my opening." As she stepped down from the podium back to her seat. Putting another candy into her mouth.
removed-userOct 7, 2014 1:47 PM
Oct 7, 2014 1:44 PM

Apr 2010
Before Isabella could give a response to the red hair male, she heard someone else speaking to everyone that was here from up the stage. It was obvious to her that it was a man that had spoken and introduced himself as a councillor for the Fighter students. He also had explained that there were another two councillors: Tech User and Mage councilors. She turned her attention towards the stage when she heard the Tech User councilor was being revealed. Taking note on who her superior was for future references. Isabella heard two of the councilors spoke, but the third seems to be missing in action. She wondered about who the third councilor might be and why weren't they on stage like the rest of the councilors.

When she was about to return her attention towards the companion that was talking to her, Isabella heard someone crying for a reason that she wouldn't have known. Hearing the cry, she wanted to go over there to help the person who might have cried out in distress. Isabella was about to make her move, but apparently the third councilor had arrived onto the stage. The third councilor introduced herself as the final councilor which is the Mage councilor. The mage councilor revealed that she had received a hatemail from a tech user named Kain Nox. The contents of the letter was revealed to be that Kain was insulting the mages. It didn't exactly surprised Isabella when she heard the contents of the letter since things like that were bound to happen.

After the supposed introductions were done, Isabella reverted her attention back to the red hair male without having to look at him. She was trying to recall what the guy had asked her and began to contemplate to herself. Doing that for a while, she remembered what he had said to her and responded to him. "Perhaps I do. Perhaps I don't." Isabella started off. "I do not think it's a crime for one to conceal themselves. Whether it may be a cloak or even a mask." She explained her reason politely and clearly as possible. "In time the concealed will be revealed. Will it not?" Isabella finished, thinking that her explanation would be enough. With that being said, she made her leave out of the military academy grounds and headed for the academy cafeteria.
RyumiaOct 7, 2014 8:05 PM
Oct 7, 2014 1:46 PM

Feb 2013
Morpheus let out a dry laugh as he tried his best to keep the enviroment not so violent. He expected to receive a special meeting with the Chief Advisor later after those words. He walked towards Aneminia and grabbed the letter from her hand before crushing it in his hands. He then spoke again, this time, initiating his words with a serious expression. "What the Mage Councilor said is half truth. Indeed, this should be an educational and friendly enviroment, but she is forgetting our true objective here." He shifted the focus on the conversation for the task at hand with few polite words, all the while his smile was still there.

"Do not confuse this for a simple high-school. This is a military academy. You're not students... You're an Army, getting ready to invade and counter-attack another powerful army. Don't underestimate your responsibalities." Morpheus said and, though he was smiling, his tone was more serious than ever. "After all, that is why you were allowed to have your weapons inside here, in case of an attack. Tonight, we will have the Class Battle Royale. It is a mandatory activity to test each one of your capabilities so don't go easy on it." Morpheus reminded them before grinning widely.

"Respect your Councilors, they are the Leaders of each Class and they will help you whenever you need. Respect and trust your allies, the point of this training is to make an army... An army requires trust in your comrades and the conviction that you are all fighting for the same cause. Finally, prepare yourselves and keep in mind that, you're here to prepare to fight the Armies of Time." Morpheus bowed politely as the stage blacked out and everyone was allowed their way towards their respective training areas. Today was a lesson day, they would learn a bit about combat and Morpheus and the other Councilors also had to follow.

As they were walking out, Morpheus turned towards Aneminia and spoke softly. "Look, I understand your bitter resentment towards Kain but we both know that, right now, he's untouchable by law. Besides, it's not our problem, Blair is the one who is taking care of the man, so leave it for her. If you have any complains about him, you shouldn't voice in the Hall to all the students hear and then lynch the man. Also, I understand that this first was a school grounds, but right now, it's not a school anymore. The Armies of Time are closing in and we have little time. They should not be coddled. They need to learn that this is a military fort and that the fight is coming to them... Keep that in mind and speak about it with your Classmates." Morpheus told her before sending her off and turning to Blair. "And you should deal with that guy." Morpheus' face changed slightly into a more serious one. He was clearly referring to both Kain and Lone Wolf. "Don't make his punishment light." He added before smiling again and then, weaving for her, jumped off the stage and walked towards Lynda.

"Well, should we go to the lessons now?" He asked, grinning slightly as he did so.
YzmaelOct 7, 2014 1:49 PM
Oct 7, 2014 1:58 PM

Mar 2014
Lynda was applauding a bit as Morpheus walked towards her.
"You looked great up there!"
Her smile was kind and gentle as she walked next to him
"Lessons, do I even have a choice? Mister Councilor?~"
she asked him with a small chuckle, then wrapped her arm around his with a small blush
"You'll accompany me, won't you?..."

Oct 7, 2014 2:32 PM

Feb 2013
With the completion of Blair's introduction came the arrival of the mage Councillor. To be honest Blair wouldn't have missed her even if she hadn't shown up. While she held no grudge against the mages in general Blair was often less than pleased by this particular white mage's need to speak ill of Tech users. But her agitation was overruled by the wide grin threatening to break through her blank expression.

This might have been an academy, but it wasn't a school. Any learning done here was for the purpose of combat and strategy. Simple arithmetic and leisurely readings had no place here. She would have said as much but Morpheus beat her to it. And moments later the students were dismissed and allowed to leave for their mandatory lessons. She would have to follow them soon. For now she stepped toward the other two and leveled her gaze on the white mage councilor.

"I agree. If you have an issue with one of mine then I'd ask you speak to me before condemning him in front of the student body." True, Kain could be an ass and he raised any number of problems for her, but she considered him a friend. She would not sit back idly while this care-free mage bad-mouthed him and the rest of Blair's class.

I've been dealing with him." Blair replied flatly as the warrior turned back to her. "Last night was the first issue I'd had all week. And it only came about because a certain little mage thought it might be fun to infiltrate the Tech dorms." She knew, however, that it was not simply Kain that Morpheus was referring to. The arrogant thief from before would need to be beaten back into place as well. "Don't worry about the other one. I'll deal with him later today as promised. If he keeps it up, though, I suppose I could make this place a living hell for him. Might be fun." She wasn't laughing or smiling as she spoke, but gave a roll of her shoulders before letting him go back to his friend.

Blair gave one last passing glance at the mage councilor before jumping down from the stage as well. She came up behind Lynda and placed a hand on her shoulder. Leaning down beside her ear she whispered, "Be patient, kid. He's about as dense as they come." She straightened up then and with a wide grin on her face patted the girl's shoulder and walked past them. While she much rather would have gone off to find Rikki it was time for lessons.
Oct 7, 2014 3:50 PM

Apr 2011
As the Counselors left the stage, Baraxus turned and began to walk away. Morpheus' speech had struck him, and he wasn't sure what to think just yet. He lumbered out of the Hall and towards the Gladiator Arena, which he had overheard students say was the area where Warriors and Monks were going to train. His mind wandered to the thought of the upcoming Battle Royale, and he hoped he wouldn't have to seriously hurt anyone. After all, they were his comrades. Right?

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Arcane Library of Magic ( 1 2 )

Yzmael - Sep 26, 2014

95 by DarthAsh »»
Oct 22, 2014 5:17 PM

» Gladiator's Arena

Yzmael - Sep 29, 2014

18 by QuakeUPSB »»
Oct 16, 2014 7:52 PM

» Hunting Grounds

Yzmael - Sep 27, 2014

32 by MoniStar »»
Oct 13, 2014 4:27 AM

» Academy Cafeteria

MoniStar - Oct 2, 2014

25 by Ryumia »»
Oct 12, 2014 11:36 PM

Sticky: » Skills, Spells and Equipment

MoniStar - Sep 27, 2014

5 by Kinith »»
Oct 10, 2014 1:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.