Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Sep 30, 2014 11:55 PM

Apr 2011
After satisfying his interest in the tiny insects, Baraxus got up from the flattened bush he had used as a seat. Confident that the creatures would be fine without him, he figured it was time to attempt to assimilate into the student body.

Baraxus ducked his head as he entered the main hall, not wanting to ram his forehead into the doorposts. At 12 feet tall, the blue Titan's height allowed him to see over the heads of the many humans and creatures that had gathered there. He didn't see a lot of his own kind, but he figured that it was better all the same.

As more and more students began noticing the large beast before them, Baraxus decided it was probably better to draw as little attention to himself as possible. He quickly lumbered over to a corner and sat down, shaking the ground as he walked.
My Anaconda dont want none unless you've got a brain, class, and aren't acting like a total hoe.~

Oct 1, 2014 12:00 AM
Aug 2014
*Lone Wolf felt the vibrations in the ground and looks to the entrance to see a giant bigger then just about everyone walk in and sit in the corner and thinks he has no stealth what so ever maybe everyone isnt so bad since there walking dosnt alert everyone of their presence*
Oct 1, 2014 2:42 AM

Jul 2012
Hatsue scoffed at Rikki's question,"Me councilor? Too busy to train...Morpheus, fine as councilor..." Soon another student had arrived, one that had fallen under the Titan race, Hatsue noticed the giant's nervousness..."Hmmmm...how many new ones?" He then asked as he prepped his left hand against his katana and closed his eyes as he leaned against the pillar waiting for answers and the others.
AsreaOct 1, 2014 2:49 AM
Oct 1, 2014 12:57 PM

Sep 2012
Violet creates a tornado as she appears inside it and then appears in the middle of everyone as the tornado disappears she stands and looks around. Was I too late? What'd I miss? Violet wonders as she walks and feels the vibration on the ground. "Oh crap!" She jumps very high trying to figure out what was that tremble all about, and as soon as she feels nothing anymore, she returns to the ground and stands still. "What the hell was that..?
Oct 1, 2014 4:08 PM

Sep 2014
After Shinigami patted her head, she stood back at his side and softly grabbed his arm when she lost her balance from the vibrations from the Titan's footsteps. "What the heck is that?" She asked turning around to see what caused it. It wasn't difficult to spot out a Titan, especially since she's a sharpshooter. Wow! A titan, its been awhile since I've seen one.
Oct 1, 2014 4:17 PM

Jul 2012
Kazuha woke up to find herself in a room unfortunately it seemed like none of the residents were here so she didn't get to meet them (Diana and Violet). Looking up at the clock hanging on the wall she looks at the time...Awwawwaaaa....14 hours? I haven't slept that long for a while...and I didn't even get to meet the people in here or whoever helped me... Pattern-wise if she slept for 14 hours she should be able to stay up for seven hours... hopefully...looking around for the books she was carrying she found her three books laid on the floor, picking them up she piled them in a corner as she wasn't sure if this was her room as strangely there are four beds here...

Kazuha sat on one of the empty beds as she tried to recollect yesterday's events...and that's when she remembered.... Eto...wasn't there a mandatory meeting today? Looking at the clock again she then realized that she might be late for it and ran towards the grand hall. The hall was amassed with people that she didn't even see during the welcoming and she felt out of place as if everyone were different compared to the ones she was with yesterday...Where are the other new people? she cried in her thoughts as she recognized nobody...
AsreaOct 1, 2014 4:30 PM
Oct 1, 2014 5:03 PM

Dec 2011
The Shinigami stared at the titan as he made his way too his own little area. He assumed that the titan was also of his class. So far he hadn't seen as many of his own class as he had of the other classes. The warriors seemed a bit outnumbered as well as overpowered by the other classes. Looking down at Alice, he took note of her slightly intrigued expression. He tilted his head in the direction of the titan, asking if she wanted to speak him.
Oct 1, 2014 6:03 PM

Sep 2012
Violet looks above and notices the titan as she widens her eyes and is quite shocked that she's seen a titan. "Oh dear lord, it's really true! I'm actually looking at one titan right now with my own eyes!" Violet holds her cheeks and begins to smile as she's super excited to see the titan and then returns back to reality. She notices the girl (Kazuha), the girl she helped during that one night she saw her knocked out on the floor and walks near her and pokes her shoulder. "Um.. Hey there. You're that girl.. You were laying flat on the floor, I was wondering.. What on earth were you doing?" She looks at her confused while she raised her eyebrow questioning. "I mean, it had me worried that maybe someone might have been hurting you.. So it also kind of scared me if something terrible were to happen in the dorms back there." She said while staring into her eyes with her sharp serious purple eyes. You better tell me the truth. Violet thought while she was a little bit angry 'cause she was so confused about the situation.
Oct 1, 2014 6:10 PM

Nov 2010
As she patiently and quietly stood aside, feeling the shaking of the ground caused by a titan and the gust of wind that came from a mage's tornado popped a new train of thoughts in her mind. Animas, Voidlings, Hybrids, Titans, and even other Humans won't be easy competition around here. She knows that they are all strong brothers in arms and that she should feel relieved to have them on the same side, still, with a battle royal coming up she couldn't help but feel a slightly competitive side of her surfacing out from within. "It doesn't matter who arises the victor... to be worried about such a trivial thing for even a second..." She thought as she tightened her grip on her sword's handle. "....I am ashamed of myself..."
"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Oct 1, 2014 6:48 PM

Jul 2012
Kazuha standing amidst the crowd then felt someone poke her and turned to see a young cute-looking short girl who fired like three questions at her. Her sharp gaze was a bit unsettling for one so young but Kazuha did not mind and then remembered that she was the girl yesterday working on the blast shield. "Ah~blast shield yesterday...hmmm?~I fall asleep...at random times...I was fine...you helped me?Thank you very much...~" Kazuha earnestly replied and thanked as she pinched herself midway to try to sound more awake. Sleep then tried to take over again but then she whipped out her fan and slapped it against her head.
AsreaOct 1, 2014 6:51 PM
Oct 1, 2014 7:22 PM

Apr 2011
Baraxus tried to ignore the looks he recieved as he sat alone in his corner. He tried to pretend he didn't notice the other students shrink away from his position, or the murmuring that trickled out of their lips. He knew he wasn't the friendliest looking creature around, but he hoped that perhaps there would be someone among the crowd who would see him differently, and look a little deeper than just the surface.

As he waited, he closed his eyes and began to hum; a deep throaty hum that seemed to echo from the deepest parts of his soul. It was a song he had heard long ago from a child who had been fishing at the lake Baraxus had once called home. As Baraxus hummed, he remembered his home, the white peaked mountains, the gentle animals that roamed the forest, and the calming song of the boy...
My Anaconda dont want none unless you've got a brain, class, and aren't acting like a total hoe.~

Oct 1, 2014 7:22 PM

Sep 2012
As Violet watches Kazuha smack her head with a fan Violet covers her mouth to try not to laugh. "Hmph.. You're one silly individual. So you often fall asleep, eh?" She asked curiously. "I kind of missed most of the presentation here, could you kindly explain what happened earlier?" Hopefully she wasn't late like me. Violet then stretches because she felt like she was too tense for no reason. There are a bunch of people here, ready to learn and become strong. I better get myself working harder, though... I'll become the best.
Oct 1, 2014 7:36 PM

Jul 2012
"Hmm?~I just got here..." Kazuha replied as she snapped closed her fan and hid it back under her clothes again. "Ask somebody?~" she suggested. Kazuha lazily looked around and then spotted someone very big...Titan??? slightly stumbling towards the titan she noticed it was humming a very relaxing melody...unfortunately the humming instantly knocked Kazuha out. Nice soothing songs are nice but to Kazuha they just put her to sleep even if she likes listening to them rarely is she able to stay awake for these nice singing moments...
Oct 1, 2014 7:46 PM

Sep 2014
Once shinigami asked her, Alice smiled again, she kept a soft grip on his arm as she darted through the crowd dragging him behind. Surprisingly, she moved quickly and managed to doge everyone in their path. When they reached the titan, Alice's face lit up, he reminded her of someone she used to preform with, it just filled her mind with so many happy memories. "Hello, I'm Alice." She waved then pointed to the masked man she dragged along, "and that's Shinigami."
Oct 1, 2014 8:01 PM
Aug 2014
*Lone Wolf sees the guy approach the Titan and fall over and decides to interact so he sticks to the shadows moving around the outskirts of the hall to reach the Titan and sees two others approaching*"Alice huh and his name is Shinigami not too impressive to look at looks like the big guy here could take him but that's just my opinion and you can call me Lone Wolf by the way"
Oct 1, 2014 8:04 PM

Nov 2010
Rois looked up, a certain singing voice clearly gaining her attention. Yes, it was serene and soothing but what made her now on her way to approach the titan instead of just simply enjoying the melody was because of how familiar it sounded.

She stood right infront of him, her eyes not even in need of going down to look at him due his tall stature even while setting down. "Go on." She suddenly stated, telling him to go on instead of pausing for her. She just had to confirm, confirm if the song is one the ancient songs and prayers passed down her family. It wasn't out of anger or possessiveness of the legacy that she approached that titan, it was more she was curious of how such a distant looking creature came to hear and remember such a thing. She didn't also mean to ignore the others who came to him before her not she planned to sound so unpleasant and demanding to him but it was yet an another error resulting from her lack of social skills.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Oct 1, 2014 8:06 PM

Apr 2011
Baraxus slowly opened his eyes, taking in the two strangers that now stood before him. He was surprised with how open they seemed to be, especially the girl. Shifting his weight, he positioned himself into a more comfortable position.

"Why..hello." Baraxus replied, his deep voice resounding from deep within his chest. Unsure of how to act, he thought about how humans interacted with one another and forcefully gave his best attempt at a smile. Unfortunately for him, his smile looked more like a grimace than anything pleasant and welcoming.

"I..." He struggled to find words. What do you say to the first human you've talked to in over a hundred years? Might as well start with a name, he thought.

"I.." He pointed to himself. "Baraxus...I am..Baraxus." He struggled through his words. There. He'd done it. He'd spoken to a human for the first time. His heart swelled with pride, but his mind still remained questioning. Who were these people? And what did they want? Especially this Shigi guy? Shiny? Shagmi? Baraxus couldn't remember names very well.

Baraxus looked up at Rois. Who were all these people suddenly coming up to him? As she made her request for him to continue, he smiled, continuing to hum the slow tune..

Oct 1, 2014 8:17 PM

Dec 2011
The Shinigami let himself get dragged behind Alice. The titan had his attention for a few moments, probably being the first titan he'd seen in a while, if ever, until another man stepped into the conversation, stating his clear disappointment in his appearance. Turning his attention to the man, his stare was again difficult to differentiate between hostile or simply blank. It was only for a few moments as The Shinigami then turned his attention back to the titan.
Oct 1, 2014 8:30 PM
Aug 2014
"What are we all here to listen to the giant hum since it seems he can't really talk and seems like talking to anyone who dosnt reach his standards causing him pain"*Lone Wolf looks around at the gathered group clearly not impressed with anyone and walks over to the unconscious person pushing them with his foot*
LoveandHate91Oct 1, 2014 8:48 PM
Oct 1, 2014 9:00 PM

Sep 2014
Alice's smile quickly turned into a glare at Lone Wolf, especially after his first comment about Shinigami, "Please hold your tongue if you have nothing nice to say.." she suggested before turning her attention back to the Titan. She admired his humming for a bit, still keeping close to Shinigami and still softly holding onto his arm. She couldn't help but think about the titan that she used to work with, and everyone else for that matter.
Oct 1, 2014 9:03 PM

Nov 2010
She shoot a quick glare at the man stating his dissatisfaction at the titan, demanding silent to hear better. Yet again she didn't mean to look too hostile but that's how it came out to be from her. Focusing her gaze at the titan again, slowly closing her eyes as her parted lips seemed to say, or in this case, sing something. "...sorte miya fia morte mia, ibiri mari ara imaria sora..." Only part of what came out from between her lips were audible, though also barely. Rois didn't mean to say anything aloud and merely tried to refresh her memory by syncing with the humming.
Oct 1, 2014 9:25 PM

Dec 2011
The Shinigami stood there, listening before glancing back at the girl who had... fallen asleep? Staring at her as the other man approached and began prodding the girl with his foot. He pondered going to awaken her, however he felt there was no need. She couldn't possibly be sleeping when the assembly began, right? He then turned his attention back to Alice and the giant. He gave a quick glance at the woman listening to the titan's tunes, but nothing more than that.
Oct 1, 2014 9:46 PM

Apr 2011
Baraxus continued his humming as he looked at Alice and Rois. They both seem nice, he thought to himself. Making eye contact with The Shinigami, he paused. He wasn't sure what to make of him, but he figured they were all on the same side. He relaxed and continued his song.

As he hummed, his eyes wandered to Rois, whose eyes were shut. He couldn't hear anything, but he noticed her lips move, just barely. Did she know the tune which he was humming? He wasn't sure..

After finishing the song, he tried talking again.

"I..I come..from..ice mountains." He said. " I live there...Long time. It..very beautiful."

Oct 1, 2014 10:32 PM
Aug 2014
"I'll say whatever I want late me state it simply I can say whatever I want because I am higher on the food chain species wise I am simply from a higher class I was just born better as for the giant he may need to learn to speak properly and Alice was it honey if you have a problem maybe we can settle that dureing battle royal and your boyfriend can watch as I have my way with you what sound like a date"*Lone Wolf smiles with perfect white teeth*
Oct 1, 2014 10:45 PM

Dec 2011
The Shinigami paid no heed to the man. He knew his type. Arrogant and narcissistic to the point that even if they were on the ground being choked by you boot, they'd still be howling about how superior they were and how you wouldn't dare take such a noble's life. They were normally all bark and little to no bite and as such. However, there was still one thing that always drew his attention, whether it was a remark not meant to be taken seriously or not. Threats.

Much like he did yesterday, he lifted his giant blade and stabbed it into the ground, cracks resonating from where it impacted the floor. He then fully turned around and stared down the man. After yesterday's little "spat" between the Black Gunslinger and he, The Shinigami doubted that there was anyone who'd have the gall to believe that he wouldn't kill someone. That strike to Kain was meant to kill him and, if not for the Anima's interruption, he might have seriously injured him. He knew Kain was no scrub to fighting, so he doubted one strike would finish him, but it would have caused some damage if impact was made. And that was to someone quite infamous. This man however didn't ring any bells when he heard his name, or alias as it more closely resembled.
Oct 1, 2014 11:09 PM

Apr 2011
The sound of The Shinigami's blade meeting the floor startled Baraxus, and he quickly tensed up,clenching one of his meaty fists. However, he soon realized that the silent warning was not meant towards him, but rather, the other man whom, from what Baraxus could tell, didn't seem to like the friendly giant all that much.

As he settled back down, he turned his attention back to Alice and Rois, wondering silently how much longer they would have to wait for the event to start..

Oct 1, 2014 11:15 PM
Aug 2014
"Of course someone like you can't fight with words but with action but I'm sorry the floor isn't the one you should hit if you want to try me you will regret it I will not hesitate to hurt, maim, or kill you and then maybe your girlfriend will realize how much better I really am"*Lone Wolf draws his two daggers*"If you want to fight I suggest you hit me and don't miss the first shot you won't get another"
Oct 2, 2014 12:07 AM

Dec 2011
The Shinigami gripped the hilt of his sword, preparing to rip it out of the ground. What the Anima said the day prior rang in his mind. However, he didn't think of people like this as a comrade. If he had to worry about getting stabbed in the back, then they were an enemy. One thing kept him from charging at the man and cleaving downward like he had at Kain. It was the fact that he was still standing over that sleeping girl. So rather than charging at him, he released his blade, letting it sit there as he began walking over to the man unarmed.
Oct 2, 2014 12:47 AM
Aug 2014
"Well that's surpriseing you arnt as stupid as you look do you fear that you may hurt her or do you think I will"*Lone awoke crouches down by the sleeping person and runs his blade along the side of there face and neck but not hard enough to draw any blood while keeping his purple eyes on Shirigami*
Oct 2, 2014 5:24 AM

Jan 2014
Thankfully.... anima ears pick up more sounds than normal humans. Though anyone could hear the titan from a mile away. Then the fight. Now this loud mouth. I got up from the pillar and walked over. As soon as I reached this so called fight I noticed the masked man again. I let out a sigh and saw a man bent over, running his blade across a sleeping girls face. Something in me snapped.

I took out my boomerang and using the non sharpened edge whacked this man over the head, knocking him out instantly
I turned to the masked man
"Man trouble seems to follow you around."
I grabbed the unconscious man by the collar and held out my hand to the masked man
"My name is Rikki. I feel that we will be seeing more of each other"
Oct 2, 2014 6:14 AM
Aug 2014
(I'm not sure that's how attacks work or is that how they work here you decide if you hit or not?)
Oct 2, 2014 7:04 AM

Nov 2010
When she had finally opened her eyes to look at the titan, a light yet bright smile was on her lips, her eyes beaming with a gentle glitter. However, her expression soon became stern and stiff as she drew out her sword all within what seemed like flashing blink of an eye.

Rois considered herself mature and tolerant enough to stand the man's insults and excessive rude confidence, but something snapped in her when he actually drew out his weapons and threatened a girl who's in a powerless state. She was ready to charge without hesitation not caring for any punishment that might come as an outcome, but fortunately a man of anima came at the right moment to resolve the situation before it turned into a bloodbath. "Just jail him." She demanded in a calm but clearly enraged tone as she sheathed back her sword.
Oct 2, 2014 11:08 AM

Feb 2013
"Save some for the Battle Royale, will you all." A friendly, warm voice came from behind the group. Morpheus' smile was something that was quite different from the mood that was implemented on the room right now. He was actually seeming happy. "Sorry for being late. Had to make a few emergencial preparations for the Battle Royale grounds." He said, rubbing the back of his head as he did so, which didn't help him in looking innocent.

"Well, the Magic Councilor ain't coming, Blair, so I think we should just present ourselves." Morpheus said with a small smile. As usual, he was always smiling largely, with a strange warmness behind his smile.
Through me the way is to the city dolent;
Through me the way is to eternal dole;
Through me the way among the people lost.
Justice incited my sublime Creator;
- Divine Comedy, Inferno, Canto III.
Oct 2, 2014 11:14 AM
Aug 2014
*Lone Wolf rolls away from the people closing in around him and stands up putting both knifes away*"Well looks like I have some friends to play with at the battle royal so is the battle going to be even numbers for each class"
Oct 2, 2014 11:21 AM

Mar 2014
Lynda was walking close to Morpheus as she saw how everyone else was having a fight. Her tail hid itself inbetween her legs as she hed her face behind Morpheus.
"The Battle Royale...it sounds scary...I don't wanna participate..."
she got infront of him and looked at him
"I don't have to...do I?..."

Oct 2, 2014 11:40 AM

Nov 2010
Hearing the unusually warm and bright voice coming from behind her she looked back, bobbed her head and took a step back in an apologetic manner "My apologizes, I didn't want to cause a ruckus but.. I just had to." Looking up after having her head down in a slight bowing gesture, she recognized the girl right behind him as the lost and injured anima of the day before. She was then able to identify both of them as comrades of the same class, the guy most likely being the councilor of her dorm judging from what he said.
Oct 2, 2014 11:53 AM

May 2013
Henry finally arrived to the Military Academy Grounds and started to explore the area for a bit. He wasn't sure where he was going, but he knew he'll eventually find someone at some point. Apparently, that time was right here and now, seeing that the area that he walked into had a bunch of people. He assumed that he was in the right area since it was the only possible explanation for all these people to be here. Henry decided to lean on a wall somewhere, unsure of what was going to happen. He thought it would be better to watch from a distance at this time.
WallabeeOct 2, 2014 12:18 PM
Oct 2, 2014 11:55 AM
Aug 2014
*Lone Wolf looks to the girl that dosnt seem to want to be in the battle royale*"Hey don't worry girl you can team with me I'll help keep you safe and if we work together it will be hard for anyone to take us down"
Oct 2, 2014 12:05 PM

Feb 2013
Morpheus looked towards her with a small smile once more. Since yesterday, the girl was following him around everywhere he went and asking him questions about everything. "Don't worry. We've been having the Battle Royale ever since the Academy was created and in all these decades no one died. Unfortunately, though, it is a mandatory activity." He told Lynda before gently patting her head.

He then heard the girl that helped Lynda last night. She bowed to him and he did the same, only with his head. "It's okay, if anything big was to happen, keep in mind that the guards are always looking." As he said this, he winked his left eye and pointed up. There weren't many, but they were clearly better-trained than all students here. Onion Knights.

He then heard someone else's voice. Unusually, he stared at the man, looking towards his foot and then up towards his head. Strangely, a small scoff could be heard from his lips. "I wouldn't bet on it, my friend. After all, you're from a different class." Morpheus was clearly a lot more analytical than he seemed. He was able to indentify the man's class and role with one simple stare. "And you're not even close to being the best of the Tech Class either." He added before smiling once more. He didn't mean the words as an insult, as he was just stating the facts cleanly.
Oct 2, 2014 12:10 PM

Feb 2013
Blair had heard about enough by now. She came up behind the young male thief and hefted him up by the back of his collar. "My bad, Morpheus. I hope this little idiot hasn't been bothering you." she asked as she turned to the warrior, still with the boy, Lone Wolf as he seemed to enjoy calling himself, held a few inches off the ground. "So the mage isn't coming? Well, damn. I don't feel like waiting anymore either."
Oct 2, 2014 12:19 PM

Mar 2014
Lynda saw the girl that had helped her out and walked to her to apologize for running off the other night, then went back to where Morpheus was standing.

Then suddenly a guy who likes to call himself Lone Wolf said he'd team up with her. She wasn't pleased by it at all and was happy that Morpheus stepped in for her. She looked at him as she was clinging to his arm. "You won't let me get hurt...right?..." A slight look of fear could be seen in her eyes.

Suddenly Blair walked in on them and took Lone Wolf by the collar. Lynda immediately noticed that she was also an Anima, the same race actually
so stong...and cool...
"E..Eto...nice to meet you..."

Oct 2, 2014 12:20 PM
Aug 2014
"Well I was just offering my assistance and you may want to pick your words a little different insult the wrong person and you may not like the way they react and as for you warrior can you put me down I have said nothing to you and pay you no heed and wold prefer to keep it that way"
Oct 2, 2014 12:23 PM

Jul 2012
Hatsue watched from behind the scenes and did not even flinch when the sleeping girl was in a sense used as a hostage. One by one rage consumed a majority Hatsue figured it was best for him to stay calm and rational after all having two different eye colors is unsettling even moreso when they can both glow in a piercing manner...besides he knows that Blair and Rikki would handle it with no problem. Seeing Morpheus joining the group he was intrigued by his usual calm demeanor and noticed the new anima fox warrior next to him. Regardless of the current slight dire situation Hatsue watched the scene unfold...
Oct 2, 2014 12:29 PM

Feb 2013
"Warrior?" Blair's ears and brows quirked up at that. "I'm no warrior, kid. I'm your councilor. Your boss. Best watch who you insult." Contrary to his request the thief didn't set him down. If anything she lifted him a little higher and off to the side now so he wasn't in the way of her conversation with the other two.

"Well, well..." Blair's face stretched into a grin as she looked past Morpheus to the young girl beside him. "Finally found yourself a girlfriend, eh? About time you thick-headed nut."
Oct 2, 2014 12:32 PM

Dec 2011
Seeing the same Anima from the day before yet again interfere, he wanted to facepalm at the fact he kept saving people that acquired his aggro. If he ever did decide to talk, he needed to tell this man not to stay out of his sights. He could've killed him the day prior. However he merely grabbed his hand and returned the shake before walking back over to his blade and ripping it from the ground forcefully. The people who kept pissing him off sure were lucky that they had people to save him.
Oct 2, 2014 12:34 PM
Aug 2014
" That wasn't a insult you should be happy I'm referring to you with any title in the first place now will you please set me down being held in the air by a girl isn't my idea of a fun time so please set me down boss"*Lone Wolf says boss sarcastically*"And a girlfriend you seem to have caught yourself a nice catch for a lesser species that is"
Oct 2, 2014 12:45 PM

Feb 2013
"Hey, even if they try to, you won't get hurt." Morpheus said, his tone changing slightly into a more serious one. It was easy to tell he was being very serious about it, even though his smile was still there. He then noticed the man's reaction. "Oh? I didn't mean to insult you, Mr. but if I did, I am deeply sorry. However, about your reaction. You should be the careful one here... Attacking a Councilor usually results in a very bad situation for the attacker." Morpheus said in a his jokey tone before he chuckled slightly and then saw and heard Blair's

"Eh?" Looking towards Blair and then following her gaze towards the girl, Morpheus seemed surprised by her assumption. "Ah... No. She's not my girlfriend. Friend, yes. I'm just showing her around and making sure she's not gonna get bullied around. You know, the old students are crazy for fresh meat." Morpheus said, trying to deflect the current situation. It was now that he remembered that this girl right beside him had given him a kiss last night... Well, a kiss in the cheek, but a kiss nonetheless.

He then heard the Warrior's other words. This time, something that ticked him off. Clearly, Morpheus sighed and the look that he had on his face changed... A lot. The smile finally disappeared and a very serious expression took place. A scowl like no other. "Listen here, you piece of shit." His speech changed drastically to something that didn't seem like him. His voice was now like a true military. "You keep insulting people like that and causing ruckus and I'm taking you to spend some days on the solitary with a few guards there to teach you how to act around your leaders." He walked towards the man, leaving Lynda's side and then stared at the man's face. "Do you understand?" He asked, his tone was now a lot lower and it was quite serious. If the man valued his freedom here, he would back down. "So, if you don't apologize for all you said, formally, I shall take you for a trip with the guards..." He said. "Apologize." He demanded. This Morpheus was now the man that was considered the Councilor with most authority and probably the leader of the student army. He stared at the man, awaiting a response as he was stil lifted in the air. If the man said something out of what Morpheus expected, he was going to be taken to the prison in no time.
YzmaelOct 2, 2014 12:51 PM
Oct 2, 2014 12:51 PM
Aug 2014
"Well what I said wasn't meant to be a insult so I'm sorry if it came across as one I'm just not used to giving complaments and I wasn't trying to attack a councilor I know when I'm in over my head but I'm still sorry about my earlier remark that was like a insult"*Lone Wolf also has a more nervous smile on his face*
Oct 2, 2014 1:06 PM

Mar 2014
Hearing Blair say that she thought Morpheus was her boyfriend made a small blush appear on her voice
"E..ehh? W-We're just friends"
she tried to change subjects immediately
"I'm Lynda, what about you?"

she didn't even get a reply before she heard Lone Wolf's words "And a girlfriend you seem to have caught yourself a nice catch for a lesser species that is"
hearing this made her cry almost instantely. She was mad for many reasons, yet being called a "lesser race" and that even being associated to possible dating was what got her the most mad. Races shouldn't be something to get in the way of a relationship.
"You..."
she slowly walked over to him, passing by Morpheus
"I'm not...from a lesser race...take it back..."
Not even waiting for his reply, she swinged her hand across Lone Wolf's face, leaving a large, read mark on it
"Just...*sniffle*...I hate you..."
she was still crying as she turned around, wanting to just go away. Her clumsyness made her trip over her own foot and she fell to the ground.
"it's not fair...*sniffle*"

Oct 2, 2014 1:08 PM

Feb 2013
If the look on her face was any indication Blair was not amused in the slightest. Her earlier humour had all but fled. Even Morpheus' reaction to her prodding jest hadn't quite managed to bring back her grin. And with the boy's last comment her mouth set into a hard line. It looked like he'd finished digging that grave now. And Blair couldn't help but feel a small twinge of jealousy at knowing she wouldn't get to be the one who pushed him in.

The features of Morpheus' face had become darker as well. It wasn't all too often she saw him without that smile of his. But when it was gone she didn't envy the one who'd caused it. And right about now with this first year, she didn't pity him either. He had it coming and she tightened her grip on his shirt collar just to make sure he didn't manage to worm his way out of it.

"Ah, ah, ah, kid. That's not what he asked." Blair said as she wagged a finger at him. "I don't take sorry." Under some special circumstances she might have been willing to let him off for the time being. "A formal apology. You can start by wiping that stupid smile off your face and meeting me after the BR. I'll see to it you're put to good use."
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Arcane Library of Magic ( 1 2 )

Yzmael - Sep 26, 2014

95 by DarthAsh »»
Oct 22, 2014 5:17 PM

» Gladiator's Arena

Yzmael - Sep 29, 2014

18 by QuakeUPSB »»
Oct 16, 2014 7:52 PM

» Hunting Grounds

Yzmael - Sep 27, 2014

32 by MoniStar »»
Oct 13, 2014 4:27 AM

» Academy Cafeteria

MoniStar - Oct 2, 2014

25 by Ryumia »»
Oct 12, 2014 11:36 PM

Sticky: » Skills, Spells and Equipment

MoniStar - Sep 27, 2014

5 by Kinith »»
Oct 10, 2014 1:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.