Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 28, 2014 9:30 PM

Sep 2014
Once he set her down on the bed, she shifted her body and softly held onto the blanket and pulled it over her body, luckily she's kind of a deep sleeper. Occasionally she would move her legs or they'd slightly twitch, probably because she was unconsciously planning out the next day's battle or it was just a plain nightmare maybe.
Sep 28, 2014 9:48 PM

Mar 2014
Yzmael said:
Morpheus followed her and made sure to lead her carefully. The girl had already tripped once, he had to make sure it wouldn't happen twice. After a few minutes, they were already in front of her room. He had noticed how she started to act strangely as soon as they had entered the dorm and wondered why she did so.

"Well, it was a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Lynda. Please do contact me again if you ever need help." Saying that, he delivered her a small piece of paper, containing a collection of numbers. In this time, crystals were used to comunicate with one another. These crystals were not mobile and they required some heavy magical energy to be sustained. The reason why Morpheus had one of these was clear: He was the Warrior Student Councilor. He received multiple requests a day and had to solve them all. Of all three Councilors, most believed him to be the most charismatic and competent, which made him somewhat of a peacekeeper on the council. "That's the frequency you need to reach if you want to talk to me. I'm usually very busy, but since you're right beside my room, I don't think you'll have troubles with meeting me." He added. His smile was unwavering. As if it belonged to his face, it was a geniunely happy smile, different from most. As if it was always there... Even though it wasn't. "Also, if you need any help with your room, you come and talk to me." He told her, his smile growing slightly larger as he did so.

"Anyways... Goodbye and good night, Ms. Lynda." He bowed slightly, in an extreme formality, before awaiting briefly for her response and then going on his way. Tomorrow was going to be an agitated day for them...

"I'll make sure to do so..."
he then gave her a small piece of paper and explained to her how she could contact him if in need of help. She smiled at him as a response.
"I's much rather talk to you personally, so if I ever need something I'll come by your room, kay?"
she was unsure of what to say after that, her blush was getting stronger, as if shewas waiting for something.

Morpheus then suddenly gave her a goodnight and started walking back to his room.
"E..Eto..."
this wasn't what she was waiting for, she didn't know what ot was herself, but as he walked away she grabbed his wrist and got on her toes to kiss his cheek
"Good Night...Morpheus..."
her face was now completely red as she stood there embarrased and not knowing what she had done

Sep 28, 2014 11:00 PM

Dec 2011
The Shinigami noted her movememnts, however assumed she was simply dreaming. He also noted that she seemed to be a decently heavy sleeper. Letting his head tilt down, he eventually gave himself over to sleep. The next day wasn't going to be a fun one for him, or at leas the had a feeling that it wouldn't be.
Sep 29, 2014 4:09 PM

Sep 2014
After sleeping for a decent amount of time, Alice woke up. She rubbed her eyes then stretched her legs and arms, Damn.. the fight is today, along with all the introductions. She let out a sigh before shifting her body over and closing her eyes again, hoping to fall asleep again. After several minutes and many failed attempts she dragged herself out of bed. Walking over to shinigami, she looked at him carefully, he was definitely asleep this time. Alice didn't want to take her chances with removing his mask again, especially with it being too soon for a second try, she decided to wake him up, kneeling down she poked his shoulder.
Sep 29, 2014 4:38 PM

Dec 2011
Upon feeling something tap his shoulder, he slowly lifted his head to see Alice. He did nothing more than stretch his back and rotate his neck, resulting in some audible popping and crackling sounds. Standing up, he did the same with his arms and began to put his coat and armor on again. His movements almost seemed... groggy or lethargic. Of course, that was generally normal for everyone who literally just awoke however it seemed quite weird for him... Probably because he didn't look or act like most people.
Sep 29, 2014 5:25 PM

Sep 2014
Alice glanced up at him before standing up, "Are you alright?" She asked before yawning one last time and picking up her hat off the floor, she put it on then picked up her revolver next. After putting it away and adjusting her hat she looked at him, just simply admiring him some more. "Thank you for letting me sleep in your bed, you didn't have to, trust me I slept in way worse places then a wood floor." She told him, softly smiling.
Sep 29, 2014 6:36 PM

Dec 2011
At her thank you, he merely glanced back at her for a few moments before continuing to dress himself. After he was finished, he sat back on his own bed, rotating and cracking his neck again. Perhaps he had a kink in it or just felt like doing so. He then began to stare at her again, however for an unknown reason. He seemed to merely be examining her and nothing else.
Sep 29, 2014 6:53 PM

Sep 2014
Alice sat on the floor, pulling her knees close to her chest then looked up at him, she noticed he kept cracking his neck, "Does your neck hurt?" She asked him, "I might be able to help if it does." She also noticed that he was staring at her, D-Do I have something on my face? Maybe I did something wrong?.. He's probably mad at me for sleeping in his room, I should have at least asked him... Without noticing, she was staring at him right back, it was a weird few moments of silence from both of them.
Sep 29, 2014 7:13 PM

Dec 2011
He eventually just tilted his head to the right as he stared at her, completely silent. His body language didn't seem to be aggressive, annoyed or anything of the such. He then rotated his neck over to the left, not removing his eyes from her in the least. Perhaps he was thinking or wondering about something. Maybe trying to find an answer to some question he had.
Sep 29, 2014 7:21 PM

Sep 2014
Finally noticing she was staring, she slightly looked away, "Is there something you wanted to ask? I don't mind answering any questions you have." Alice told him softly before getting up and sitting closer to the bed. She slightly smiled, wondering what he could be thinking and especially why he hasn't tried getting rid of her, he didn't seem bothered by her which was a good sign.
Sep 29, 2014 7:37 PM

Nov 2010
It was finally a new day, and Rois was one of those early birds who rise and shine along the sun. She took a moment to close her eyes to remember all the words and promises she exchanged with her father before departure, promises to never lose face and to never forget what she came her for; her goddess and the honor that she must retrieve.

After doing her usual routine of warm-ups, getting clothed, and equipping herself with her usual dark attire composed of her light armor and cloak she picked up Discordia and went straight out of her room. Just like the day before, there was barely anyone else in the hallways. It was just her and her barely audible 'prayers' to accompany her for most of the way. "...kantia solta adito, sonte imia amaso, estia sorti maria deta, mistioso makito."
"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Sep 29, 2014 7:58 PM

Jul 2012
Hatsue woke up from his bed, Morpheus already out of his as there was student council introductions today and then it's the usual hateful upcoming slaughterfest... Roaming the halls of the dorm as he heads to the main hall Hatsue hears a song of some sort. Although it was barely audible his perception skill picked it up and he found the words soothing despite being incomprehensible...but despite his curiosity piqued with interest he headed to the main hall to wait for the meeting as this one is technically mandatory...
Sep 29, 2014 8:25 PM

Dec 2011
The problem once again arose of him not being able to speak. He continued staring at her as if considering something, then slightly shook it at himself. He decided to answer question by simply pointing directly at her. 'You'. He didn't seem like he was going to make a habit to actually speak around her, at least not yet.
Sep 29, 2014 8:44 PM

Nov 2010
She went on with her prayers, deeply sinking into her world and forgetting her surroundings as her prayers sounded more like a lullaby. "...isonte firio asoro, adote sirio miato, asolte miria adoro, dita amio..." The click that brought her back to this world was the sound of an another individual's footsteps. She closed her parted lips in an instant and cocked her head up, revealing her face and cheeks tinged with red. She never minded reciting her foreign prayers infront of others, but what brought about her embarrassment this time is the fact that she recited the prayers as the songs they originally are.

Rois stood still as her eyes intently followed the one person who heard her. Eventually going on her way again that just happened to be headed to the main hall too. Her eyes glancing back at forth at her target.

(Just in case you wondered how the song sounds like)
rika713Sep 29, 2014 8:48 PM
"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Sep 29, 2014 9:17 PM

Sep 2014
Alice nodded softly, "Alright, let's see... I became a recruit because I want to be stronger, I want to be able to protect myself and the ones I'll grow to care about." She explained, "Why? Well, I forgot there was bad people in the world for awhile, all I was used to were smiles and laughter but things changed so quickly..." She softly gripped her arm and looked down. "But not once did I cry, no matter what he did I knew he'd pay one day." She looked back up and slightly smiled, "All that sounds crazy, doesn't it? But it doesn't matter anymore.. you probably wonder why I've been following you too, and honestly I don't know why I do, Bunny."
Sep 29, 2014 9:29 PM

Dec 2011
Surprisingly, The Shinigami reacted to her words, though only by softly shaking his head at her assumption that it was crazy. He understood much more than she knew and would ever know unless he decided to share more about himself, but he understood. The last part confused him a bit though. Even she did not know why she followed him? He supposed it was simple curiosity. Rolling his neck again, he stood once more and grabbed his blade, hefting it over his shoulder once more. He didn't care much about the free-for-all or festival and would most likely avoid both, but he assumed that the meeting in the main hall at least was mandatory. He walked over to her and placed his hand atop her head for a moment like he had the night before as he headed for the door, headed for the main hall and occasionally glancing back to see if she continued to follow him.
Sep 29, 2014 9:56 PM

Sep 2014
As soon as he started walking away, she got up and followed soon after. Alice knew he understood, at least a little which was enough for her. Sadly, she left key points out of her explanation about her past, maybe she'd explain it on a later date. But it was bothering her deeply on why she was following him, maybe it was just pure curiosity.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Arcane Library of Magic ( 1 2 )

Yzmael - Sep 26, 2014

95 by DarthAsh »»
Oct 22, 2014 5:17 PM

» Gladiator's Arena

Yzmael - Sep 29, 2014

18 by QuakeUPSB »»
Oct 16, 2014 7:52 PM

» Symphonia: Military Academy Grounds ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yzmael - Sep 25, 2014

156 by Yzmael »»
Oct 15, 2014 6:25 AM

» Hunting Grounds

Yzmael - Sep 27, 2014

32 by MoniStar »»
Oct 13, 2014 4:27 AM

» Academy Cafeteria

MoniStar - Oct 2, 2014

25 by Ryumia »»
Oct 12, 2014 11:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.