Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 28, 2014 1:43 AM

Apr 2010
Isabella was glad that she wasn't the only person to have gotten lost. It would been a bit embarrassing if she were the only to have been lost. Either way, she'll be able to navigate the area swimmingly in due time. Only thing to do at the moment was to enjoy the first day at the academy. She heard Enzo giving her a pleasant compliment and asked if he could come with her to explore the dorm. Her initial reaction to what he said to her was to give a proper courteous bow. To which she had immediately complied.

"It would be an honor to be accompanied by you." Isabella stated while giving a refined bow. It was a natural instinct for her to give a bow almost every now and then. Not bowing would seem quite odd for her. Knowing that servants are required to bow. "Shall we begin the exploration?" She mannerly inquired to Enzo.
RyumiaSep 28, 2014 8:25 AM
Sep 28, 2014 7:03 PM

May 2012
Enzo complied immediately to the young miss. "Yes, let's begin." Enzo pointed to the Eastward hall of the wing. "Shall we start over there?" Asked Enzo with a smile. It was a nice change of pace to see someone with such manners. It reminded him of his maids from his home in Vex. Although none of them were as young and prepossessing as this one.
Sep 28, 2014 7:18 PM

Apr 2010
Isabella waited patiently for Enzo's response. She saw him pointing towards the Eastward hall of the wing as a suggestion and nodded. "That seems like a good place to start." She smiled back at him and began to walk towards the area that Enzo had pointed. While she began to walk, she remembered that she didn't even know his name and thought it would be a good time to ask. "Oh... I haven't gotten your name. Would you mind telling me?" Isabella recalled, thinking it would be strange if she couldn't remember the first kind person that she met. "Unless you prefer not telling me. I guess I could try to figure it out, but I don't think I would ever guess correctly." She added, feeling that Enzo wouldn't want to tell her his name.
RyumiaSep 28, 2014 7:35 PM
Sep 28, 2014 7:40 PM

May 2012
Enzo responded to Isabella's comment, reminded that he had not properly introduced himself."My apologies, I completely forgot!." Enzo continued to walk down the hall as he spoke. "I am Enzo IV, of the Lightningale family. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." He said in a modest tone. "Is this where you will be residing in the future, Isabella?" He asked, curious of her skill set.
Sep 28, 2014 7:53 PM

Apr 2010
Isabella finally learned the name of the kind man before her, which was Enzo IV of the Lightningale family. She felt that the man could be of someone with high wealth from the way he stated his name. Although, she could be wrong about it and just misinterepted it instead. But it was in het best interest not pry on it. She heard Enzo if she would be residing in this dormitory and of course she answered without any hesitation. "Yes. Starting today, I'll be living here until it is time for me to take leave." Isabella answered honestly, knowing she didn't have any reason to hide it. "So... How about you, Enzo? Where would you be staying?" She inquired in a polite manner.
RyumiaSep 28, 2014 8:17 PM
Sep 28, 2014 8:24 PM

May 2012
"Ah...So you're a tech student. Interesting..." Enzo trailed on before answering Isabella's question. He was intrigued to know that a maid would enter such a profession. Most maids would learn traditional combat techniques such as spells or disarming, in order to protect their master or mistress. However, Isabella was different. She is apparently taking a much different route. One clad with machined steel and lead bullets, in this case. "May I ask why you took such a liberal route? I'll understand if this treads into your comfort zone..." He asked, but slightly turned away, anticipating a rejection.
Sep 28, 2014 8:44 PM

Apr 2010
"I decided to tread into the tech route thinking that it would be a better choice. Although, my own mother would disagree and would have wanted me to take the mage route instead." Isabella explained to Enzo. This path that she has chosen is different from her family's tradition of choosing either the fighter route or the mage route, but this was something she felt was right. Even so, she still is able to abide by most of the family traditions accordingly, if not all of them. "I guess you find it strange for some like me to be a tech student." She continued on while still walking in the Eastward hall.
RyumiaSep 28, 2014 9:02 PM
Sep 28, 2014 9:00 PM

May 2012
As Isabella explained her non-traditional route to him, he ciouldn't help but think of himself as well. "Strange, yes. Bad? Absolutely not. My personal belief is in order for a family tyo thrive, they must be able to see both sides of the spectrum, and use them in conjunction. I for one think it's lovely that you decided to decide on your own. The person who knows you best is, well of course, you. You and I aren't so different." Enzo smiled at Isabella, who may be troubled by her parent's disapproval.
Sep 28, 2014 9:19 PM

Apr 2010
After Enzo expressed his opinion about what she had said to him, Isabella took his words to heart and wondered about the path he had taken out of the three types. Did the path he took was the fighter route? Perhaps the mage route? Or maybe it was the tech route like her? It was hard to for her to determine which it could be. Her intial thought would of been like a fighter type that leans towards the knight route. Which reminded her that he never answered her previous question about where he was residing. "Really? Then... Perhaps the path you chose is similar to mine, if not the same?" Isabella questioned while giving a small giggle.
Sep 30, 2014 2:54 AM
Aug 2014
*Lone Wolf arrives on his first day and dosn't even bother talking to any one since they are all below his level and not worth his time he finds a bed not taken throws his duffle bag next to it gets in the bed and goes to sleep wanting to get done here as soon as possibe.
After a couple hours of sleep Lone Wolf gets up and decides to head to the tech users room he starps his two daggers on as well as hideing a small pistol under his shirt its good to always be prepared*
Oct 4, 2014 10:50 PM

May 2012
Enzo let a small smile go after finding out Isabella could actually laugh. "I don't dabble with firearms... My family never saw combat in the same light as I did. All I did was simply stray away from the typical path. So I suppose I'm as guilty as you." Enzo poked back with a joke at Isabella, hoping to keep the pleasant atmosphere. They both continued down the seemingly endless hall. "By the way... Do you have any chance of where we are?" He asked, curious as to where there currently were.
Oct 4, 2014 11:18 PM

Apr 2010
Isabella noted out the tech fighting style after Enzo explained that he didn't dabble in firearms. The choices were narrow down to mage or fighter. From what she had said, her statement wasn't exactly right, but it wasn't exactly wrong either. As she and Enzo had strayed off a certain path, even though thier paths were different, it was a path they both chose themselves. But... The path they were currently walking on was on a seemingly endless hall. As they both continued to walk the hall, she heard Enzo asking if she knew where they were and wondered the same thing.

"Mhm... I'm not quite sure." Isabella responded back. She stopped for a brief moment and noticed a sign along the way. It was a sign that read 'Girl's Dormitory'. "I think I'll take that back." She awkwardly corrected herself after seeing the sign. "Apparently... This is where we part ways until our paths cross again." She chuckled while continuing to explain. "The part where I say good bye and hope to see you again. So... I bid you farewell for now." She finished with an exquisite bow. It was a bit sad to part ways after meeting such a nice person, but she is somewhat certain that they'll meet again at some point.
RyumiaOct 4, 2014 11:49 PM
Oct 4, 2014 11:44 PM

May 2012
It appeared that it was time for them to part ways. Enzo was glad that he had made a pleasant conversation on his first day at the academy. "It was a pleasure meeting you, Isabella. Hope to see you soon!" Enzo acknowledged her bow and haved his hand goodbye as he turned around and begun his trek back down the hall. He decided it would be time to get to his dorm as well, and left the complex soon after.
Oct 5, 2014 12:11 AM

Apr 2010
After bidding Enzo a polite farewell, Isabella follow the girl's dormitory sign and started to look for her assigned room. It was a bit difficult to find her room, but she managed to find it. Once she had found it, she went inside and closed the door. She looked around her room to find her luggage. Isabella remembered that her things would arrive to her room before she even get there. To which she found near her bed. She opened it and looked for a changed of clothes. After finding some new clothes to wear, she changed into them and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth. Once those necessary things were finished, she went to bed and hoped to meet more people.

It was now her second day at the academy and Isabella had awoken from her splendid slumber. She hoped that she would meet more people or maybe meeting Enzo once again. Either way, she'll be meeting at least one person. She went off her bed and decided to take a shower. After her clean shower, she dried off her long hair with a towel and went to get something to wear. She changed into another maid attire and went back to the bathroom to brush her teeth. Wanting to make sure she was fresh and clean when she meets someone at some point. When she thought she was ready to go, she went through her luggage to find her special cloak and putted the cloak on. She putted the hood on, which covered her oufit and face. Isabella walked out of her room and locked the door then made her way to the military academy grounds.
RyumiaOct 5, 2014 10:27 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Arcane Library of Magic ( 1 2 )

Yzmael - Sep 26, 2014

95 by DarthAsh »»
Oct 22, 2014 5:17 PM

» Gladiator's Arena

Yzmael - Sep 29, 2014

18 by QuakeUPSB »»
Oct 16, 2014 7:52 PM

» Symphonia: Military Academy Grounds ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yzmael - Sep 25, 2014

156 by Yzmael »»
Oct 15, 2014 6:25 AM

» Hunting Grounds

Yzmael - Sep 27, 2014

32 by MoniStar »»
Oct 13, 2014 4:27 AM

» Academy Cafeteria

MoniStar - Oct 2, 2014

25 by Ryumia »»
Oct 12, 2014 11:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.