Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 10, 2014 12:34 AM

Jun 2010
A place for us to share all our cosplay photos!

Tell everyone who you cosplayed as and where you cosplayed. If you made your costume yourself, tell us how you made it.

Share any links you have to good online cosplay/wig/accessories stores.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 10, 2014 9:11 PM
Apr 2013
Well I worked out the image thing now (thanks for the help :3

Here is my most recent cosplay, its Scarecrow from "The Dark Knight"

This first shot was actually taken by a photographer for the Age newspaper and was featured in an article there :D

Heres another shot which shows more of the cosplay (the mask is the best bit anyway).

And here is the full group

I have done a bunch of other cosplay (all anime), can post some later if you guys want to see :)
Hrrold96Dec 3, 2014 7:12 AM
Jul 13, 2014 4:46 PM
Jun 2011
Awesome cosplay they all look wicked man...I always wanted to do a Scarecrow cosplay.
Jul 14, 2014 6:16 PM

Jun 2010
Whoa, nice! You look awesome! Great looking group.

Post the rest of your cosplay, I'd love to see.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 14, 2014 6:24 PM

Jun 2010
Here's my Sailor Saturn from Saturday night. If I had known someone was taking my picture I would have smiled/stood up straight or something >_< Bought the costume from Ebay, terrible quality, got a dry cleaner/tailor to fix it for me.

Jul 15, 2014 6:41 AM
Apr 2013
Awesome Sailor Saturn cosplay, I will have to show my friend who is really into sailor moon!

Well you asked for it :)

Here is my second most recent cosplay: It is Spirit Albarn (Death Scythe) from Soul Eater
Here is a photo of the cosplay and some edits ;)

(sweet, adorable, baby bloomers :D )

(Medusa was a tad unimpressed)

The one before that was Okarin from Steins Gate (love that show so much)

(mmmmm Dr Pepper)

(awesome Kurisu I found walking around)

Before that was Goku from Dragon Ball Z

(Kamahamaha contest 2012 :P )

There are a couple more, but not so important, I am getting more and more into cosplay every time I make / wear one… So I have some awesome plans for when I have more time next year :D

Anyway, let me know what you think :)
Jul 16, 2014 4:19 AM

Jun 2010
Great job, man. You look awesome in these! Which ones did you make?
Very classy as Albarn. You and that Kurisu look great together. Lovely Okarin cosplay! Steins;Gate is the best. I'd love to cosplay as Kurisu.
Jul 16, 2014 8:23 AM
Apr 2013
You should!! Such an awesome outfit... If I was a girl then I would cosplay her (personally not really into crossplay though, so I wouldn't do that haha)

I actually made all of them :D

Little bit of help from Mum with sowing here and there but yeah, either made or pieced each one together from all over the place.

You can't see it in any photos but I actually recreated Okarins phone from steins gate, which I used when cosplaying him. Made it from an old phone I had, along with bits and pieces and a nice paint job... looks awesome imo :) (its in my anime collection now)

You can see that I do reuse things for different cosplays though... e.g. the Suit has come in very handy ;)

Still haven't made anything huge though, EVA foam armour ect. coming next year, oh and I had a thought recently of doing a giant Totoro suit... but that might just be a tad too crazy :P

You have anyone else in particular you want to cosplay?
Jul 16, 2014 11:24 PM

Jun 2010
That's so cool that you make your own costumes. And props! What's the next project?
Totoro isn't too crazy. It's just crazy enough.
Not sure who I'd like to cosplay. Nana Osaki, maybe. Haruko from FLCL. Yuuko from xxxHolic would be fun but expensive.
Jul 17, 2014 5:41 AM
Aug 2013
I've never cosplayed before but i am planning to cosplay as bepo at armageddon expo. So hopefully if theres nothing to stop me i will be a polar bear in a jumpsuit . XD
Jul 19, 2014 5:40 AM

Jun 2010
michael-graps said:
I've never cosplayed before but i am planning to cosplay as bepo at armageddon expo. So hopefully if theres nothing to stop me i will be a polar bear in a jumpsuit . XD

Yes! Do it!
Jul 19, 2014 5:49 AM
Aug 2013
I most likely will it just depends if I can get everything to do it.
Jul 20, 2014 5:30 PM
Jun 2011
Bepo would be cool to see..I would love to do fire fist you could have alot of fun putting that costume together..
Jul 22, 2014 6:19 AM
Aug 2013
i just bought the jumpsuit online and i hope to get started on making the head soon, but im not sure what im going to do for the boots yet.
Sep 6, 2015 3:03 AM
Aug 2013
here are the pictures i took from animaga, none of these cosplays are mine and i take zero credit for any of them.

Ness

Nagisa

Miguel and tulio

Midna

Aladdin

Boa Hancock

Mako

Ace

Colossal Titan

Law

Vegita and Bulma

Elizabeth

Kakashi

also if any of these pictures are of any of you, give yourself a shout out.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Just Melbourne Things

kevster101 - Nov 2, 2015

2 by PoruMairu »»
Sep 26, 2016 11:24 PM

» Welcome Thread! Tell us 3 random things about you not on your profile!

lachlan - Aug 25, 2014

49 by PoruMairu »»
Jun 19, 2016 9:19 PM

» Favorite anime OP songs

Treemonkey1887 - Jul 16, 2013

18 by Frezzini »»
Oct 18, 2015 2:18 PM

» ⋆Anime Figurines &amp; Merch⋆Show us Yours!⋆

SpookyWasabi - Jul 14, 2014

4 by michael-graps »»
Sep 6, 2015 3:22 AM

» Oz ComicCon 2015

SpookyWasabi - Jul 3, 2015

0 by SpookyWasabi »»
Jul 3, 2015 4:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.