Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 11, 2014 6:26 PM

Jun 2014
Let's have some form of communication first - nothing personal. So, I ask some questions to get the ball rolling...

1. What is my favourite anime, at the moment?
Well I'm watching some (airing) anime, But as i've recently finished SAO I guess its pretty much my favourite

2. What is my favourite manga, at the moment?
I'm not into reading, but my friend has recommend me to read Aa! Megami-sama!
And I'm looking forward to.

3. When did I start watching anime/reading manga?
I started watching anime In early 2009 and reading manga was started in late 2009.

4. What's my favourite genres?
Comedy, Shounen, Action, Fantasy, Japanese Culture related and a Harem rom-com.

Let's get familiar!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 11, 2014 8:56 PM

May 2013
My favourite anime right now is Death Note. The ending really made me flinch though. -.-

My favourite manga will always be Liar Game. It belongs to the psychological genre and the male protagonist is the most intelligent character I've come across after Sherlock Holmes, lol. :P

I first started watching anime when I was 6 years old in 1998. Pokemon was the first series I watched. I began reading manga two years back but it looks like I'm more hung on manga now as compared to anime.

My favourite genres would be action, shounen, fantasy and psychological.
Jun 12, 2014 3:34 AM

Dec 2008
Fav anime right now is Mahouka and Haikyuu
Fav manga(reading at the moment) is 7 maru 3 Batsu
Favorite genres - any genre except harem and extreme ecchi
Jun 12, 2014 8:07 AM

May 2014
Hahaha the ecchi is just to sick I dont know why the Hell they invented it.

but did read shinjuku dxd and watched blade and soul
Jun 22, 2014 11:49 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
For me, it's hard to say "favorite". Check my profile for top four, I suppose. As for what I'm currently watching (or just finished), it's somewhat of a tie between several, but if I had to pick one it would be Mushishi Zoku Shou.

Non Non Biyori, or maybe Tonari no Seki-kun

Anime? Somewhere around 1970. (yeah, I'm that old)
Manga? Though I've been aware of manga for a long time, I didn't pick up one to read until just a couple of years ago.

If you ask me, I'd say "action/adventure and fantasy".
If you ask mapgraph, it says "slice of life/drama".
Jun 24, 2014 7:25 AM

May 2014
Nobunaga the fool

Naruto, bleach, fairy tail and one piece

1990 started with the samurai pizza cats
i gues 2002 with death note

Comedy, magic, adventure, mecha,slice of Life.
Jul 6, 2014 7:00 PM

Jun 2014
Well we have a very diverse members, its always good :)
Well tbh I'm not into slice of life as i gets repetitive, unless each episode is like a story..

And about ecchi, i like it but overdoing will obviously lead into loss of interest :P
Jul 7, 2014 3:37 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
"ecchi" seems to have an overly broad definition on MAL. For instance, over this last weekend I raced through a manga titled "Tsuiteru Kanojo". One of its labels is Ecchi, but personally I wouldn't call it that. Yes, there are some some panty shots in chapter "0" (which, btw, though it had pertinent information it seemed oddly out of tone with the rest of the story) and a couple of nude scenes scattered about the rest, but it didn't have the 'feel' like it was trying to get that sort of response out of me. (Maybe I was just hooked by the story?)

(follow the link if you are interested that manga, a text search turns up a couple of completely unrelated titles)
CratexJul 7, 2014 3:41 PM
Jul 27, 2014 4:09 PM
Jun 2014
Hi! I just join.
Well, it's actually very hard for me to decide a favorite manga or anime.
For anime I would say ''Neon Genensis Evangelion'' and all its movies, the 2 seasons of ''Mushishi'' and the ''Monogatari Series''.
It's harder to decide a manga, so I will say some of my favorites: ''Bleach'', ''Area D'', ''Sidonia no Kishi'', ''Tokyo ESP'', Tokyo Kushu'', ''Bakuman'', ''All You Need Is Kill'', ''The Breaker'', ''Defense Devil'' and a lot more.
I started watching anime before 2000, when I was still 4. I watched on TV series like ''Dragon Ball'', ''Pokemon'', ''Digimon'', ''Inuyasha'', ''Sakura Card Captor'' and ''Conan Detective''. And I started with manga when I was 11 and I saw a ''Naruto'' manga book in a book fair.
I like almost every genre as long as it has a good story, not chidish and not excesively romantlic, but I prefer action, mistery and psicholgical with a mature story.
Aug 20, 2014 10:06 PM

Jun 2014
YamamotoSensei said:
Hi! I just join.
Well, it's actually very hard for me to decide a favorite manga or anime.
For anime I would say ''Neon Genensis Evangelion'' and all its movies, the 2 seasons of ''Mushishi'' and the ''Monogatari Series''.
It's harder to decide a manga, so I will say some of my favorites: ''Bleach'', ''Area D'', ''Sidonia no Kishi'', ''Tokyo ESP'', Tokyo Kushu'', ''Bakuman'', ''All You Need Is Kill'', ''The Breaker'', ''Defense Devil'' and a lot more.
I started watching anime before 2000, when I was still 4. I watched on TV series like ''Dragon Ball'', ''Pokemon'', ''Digimon'', ''Inuyasha'', ''Sakura Card Captor'' and ''Conan Detective''. And I started with manga when I was 11 and I saw a ''Naruto'' manga book in a book fair.
I like almost every genre as long as it has a good story, not chidish and not excesively romantlic, but I prefer action, mistery and psicholgical with a mature story.

Nice choice in the manga section I've watched ''Sidonia no Kishi''. But i was thinking of reading it.. so might start it in few days ^_^

Detective Conan ah! i remember I've only watched a few episodes as it is not telecasting in my country and i couldn't find decent quality episodes online :/

Anyways, Welcome to the club :D
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Anime ABC

Bransburk - Aug 20, 2014

6 by Tutu7 »»
Aug 22, 2014 9:42 PM

» Last Letter

Bransburk - Aug 20, 2014

6 by Tutu7 »»
Aug 22, 2014 9:40 PM

» Welcome to the Page

DevS - Jun 16, 2014

0 by DevS »»
Jun 16, 2014 1:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.