Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 21, 2014 1:55 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
NEVER EVER trust a teacher with a mask on.

Anyways, pretty intense episode. I like how Kindachi has plans of his own though this episode even though the case is getting complicated.
Jun 21, 2014 5:04 AM

Apr 2008
Yeah, and this is not a teacher, but it is Takato behind the mask. Good epiode.
Jun 21, 2014 5:25 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Takatou is truly formidable to carry out those themed murders so precisely.
I like how bold he is towards Kindaichi, even giving him clues by disclosing the riddle to him: -- "Who killed Cock Robin?" "I, said the Sparrow..."

3 down this episode and 5 altogether.
Akechi and Kindaichi duo will probably have a difficult time handling the current case..

Jun 21, 2014 6:10 AM

May 2013
Yep, that guy in the mask definitely doesn't look suspicious.
Jun 21, 2014 10:10 AM
Jan 2013
Here, what I think:

Them victims were killed by lethal injection, it is usually done by injection air into the blood vessel where the victims die instantly without feeling anything.

2nd that guy who was featured working in the factory and who was thought t be dead, maybe alive and is under the thumb of the guy who wears the mask.
Jun 21, 2014 2:40 PM

Dec 2013
Who killed Cock Robin? I, said the Sparrow. With my bow and arrow.

Next episode concludes this case. I can't wait for the next!
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jun 22, 2014 2:27 AM

Jul 2013
Fucking intense!!

Cases like this is where Kindaichi truly shines.. unlike that Hong Kong case (which I think is one of the weakest cases in the series ever).
Jun 22, 2014 3:47 AM
Feb 2014
Man, the osts are super-duper effective in creating suspense.

Few observations I made this ep, kujiragi got all pumped bcz he couldn't find his textbook, suggest there was something in them, which he didn't want others to see, or he really cared too much about it, and hence, screamed and caused a furore, or the most likely conclusion, wanted to cheat and somehow change his textbook, or blame the cheating on someone else. Another probable situation is that, someone really stole it, and tore the page and kept it somewhere else. Second, the themed murders were hella difficult to carry out. Two things which confuse me, it is obviously impossible to move from sunlight to moonlight mansion, so there's some loophole there. So the only option is that the murders were planned out using darts and connected with strings, but even then it isn't possible to assume that none of them would be to notice that shit. Also, the murderer knew of the exact timings of the student's leaving the class, hence it can also be assumed that there was a planned timetable which was followed, but even then there exists if's and but's. If any class was canceled or changed to a test. Coming to Kaidou's murder it is hella likely that she was given a cheat code already and that she would do what she did. Lastly, when everyone started finding out about the corpses, it was bang!!The only slight loophole or a clue I noticed was that Ujie-san was able to identify, Konoe-kun, without a second thought, did he already knew it bcz he is the culprit or not, is something that remains to be seen.

I have got atleast one thing,ie the motive. The guy must have been killed by the six peoples, and either his somekind of distant brother or sister is among them, or wait it could be father/mother also, but it seems less likely. He was probably killed bcz of his rising status, which the other elites didn't like and hence either accused him of sth like cheating, and drove him to suicide, or perhaps, he was actually killed physically, though I doubt the latter.

As of now, the clues are too less to identify the culprit, but if were to guess it based on all the occurence, it is probably a student of moonlight, bcz we are shown the culprit talking to Hell guy that he got Mr.Akechi's suspicions.
Jun 24, 2014 4:34 AM

May 2013
Good episode, this case has the potential to be the best one yet. I dislike how many victims there were though, it feels a bit excessive.
My anime blog
Latest Post: The Zero Requiem (Analysis of the Ending of Code Geass)
Jan 5, 2018 9:28 AM

Oct 2012
I mean come on
You found your nemesis, what will you do?
A. Apprehend and beat sense to him
B. Politely challenge him back

If it's me. I'll just beat him without holding back :P
Then proceed to find the proofs later, before he's running away

At this point you might as well let him go, because I'm sure he will xD
"Signature removed"
Jul 19, 2023 5:59 AM

Oct 2018
Ok yeah, it is indeed the teacher. It's funny how comically staged the part was where they put all the blame on the guy locked in the room.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo Returns Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2014

21 by Etherius_ZS »»
Jul 21, 2023 2:31 PM

Poll: » Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo Returns Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2014

12 by Etherius_ZS »»
Jul 21, 2023 2:26 PM

Poll: » Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo Returns Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2014

14 by Etherius_ZS »»
Jul 21, 2023 1:39 PM

Poll: » Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo Returns Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2014

18 by Etherius_ZS »»
Jul 21, 2023 1:11 PM

Poll: » Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo Returns Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

17 by Etherius_ZS »»
Jul 21, 2023 1:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.