Apr 17, 2009 4:37 AM

May 2008
cha-chanApr 17, 2009 3:35 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 17, 2009 3:53 PM

May 2008
*sits with a computer and talks with S.S.*
Amane:''what do you think if we go over there instead?
S.S.:''it would be easier to notice if we go there.
amane:''what if...? no, thats foolish. we use the first. its the best way''
Apr 17, 2009 5:07 PM

May 2008
S.S: *lays Amane on a bed in the HQ and stops the bleedings*

some days later she was quite good again and was again today sitin on her chair with the computer*
Apr 17, 2009 5:11 PM

Feb 2009
Haruka: *walks in, notices Amane at the computer*
"Hey..erm, Whats going on?"
Apr 17, 2009 5:13 PM

May 2008
amane: looks up from the computer* hi, haruka. im just thinking of a way to crush britannia. nothings going on right now...why you wounder?''
Apr 17, 2009 5:21 PM

Feb 2009
Haruka: *grins*
"Sounds good, I've been wondering when our next attack would be."
Apr 17, 2009 5:22 PM

May 2008
amane: ''we dont know yet, but i'll tell as soon as i finds out''
Apr 17, 2009 5:26 PM

Feb 2009
Haruka: "Alright. *sits and looks around* Do you know where everyone else is?"
Apr 17, 2009 6:10 PM

Mar 2008
Just after Haruka asked, the electronic door slide open. An emotionless person, wearing a pair of wide sunglasses, he was dressed in black all over with a large black cloak reaching down the the ankle, walked in. He walked towards Amane with another girl, dressed in traditional japanese clothes followed. The two kneeled and bowed their heads.

"We have returned from the mission..." the two said together

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 17, 2009 8:15 PM

Feb 2009
Glancing at the newly returned figures in the room, Haurka stepped back from Amane.

"He'll likely have something half decent to report" she thought excitedly.

She turned to Fubuki with a lifted hope. Her emerald green eyes stared intently at his seldom face, and then back to the girl beside him.

I wonder..

A quiet silence seemed to pass, and Haruka felt a sudden heat rising to her cheeks. Biting her lip sharply, she looked away. This sudden change of emotion had not been brought on by embarassment, no. It was something else..

Even though she, Haruka, was a member of the Black Knights, a Rebel of Britannia;.. no one else intimidated her as much as Fubuki.

-------------
((OOC: Srry Mirai but is the boy Haurno? Sorry if it isnt, x3))
Xxshuboku_rozexXApr 18, 2009 4:37 AM
Apr 17, 2009 10:04 PM

Mar 2008
(Haruno...thats the family name, but if youre referring to him outside dialogue, just call him Fubuki)

"Reporting: Point 103 and 104's Britannia military base is now destroyed, 70% reserved knightmare frames were destroyed in combat, there are 30% remaining of the enemy's newest type of Sutherland. I have already ordered the sweepers to clear that area and possibly retrieve any data that would remain in there. No loss occurred on our side...assuming you have no give the order to capture any individuals, all members of the base were killed. 328 people were in the two bases combined to start with, we have found 328 corpse, although most are deformed. Reporting out...awaiting for your next orders...leader..." Fubuki reported with a steady pace and the mysterious girl next to him remained silent until her partner have finished speaking.

"Leader, we wish to have the KMF development team to start developing the a low cost field barrier technology. We predict that this technology would bring great advantage to the defensive side of our knightmare frames. As Britannia has this technology already, they are unable to mass produce it, due to its high cost. We have created a blue pint of the Pressure Field, it is...briefly by taking in air pressure and, using that pressure to power the generator to create a powerful unseen barrier that would negate the damage of most of Britannia's MP machine's weapons. Please...provide us with permission..." D.D. followed after Fubuki, the both still remained kneeled waiting for their leader to reply.

Fubuki took a glance at Haruka, his facial expressions were not seen under the wide sunglasses, but seeing her looking away, Fubuki just had a faint smile on his face...though it was just for 1 second.
StarlightSunriseApr 18, 2009 12:30 AM

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 18, 2009 3:09 AM

May 2008
amane:........*smiles*you have my permission''
S.S.: *stands besides amane*
amane: ......*looks at the clock* shit, i have to go to school''*hurryes out the door*.....Haruka, are you going to school today?
Apr 18, 2009 5:26 AM

Mar 2008
"Our deepest thanks!" D.D. thanked as she and Fubuki stood up. "If you have any more jobs, summon us anytime..." then Fubuki walked next to Haruka, he held her close, but its not really a hug.

"After this, come to the briefing room..." he whispered by her ears, as he walked out with D.D.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 18, 2009 9:06 AM

Feb 2009
Taken aback by their sudden closeness, Haruka felt her heart begin to quicken. Her breathing became heavier as Fubuki's warm breath lingered over her ear.

"After this, come to the briefing room..."

She nodded in immediate understanding, although a hint of confusion shone through her face. Hoping that he didn't notice, she turned herself from Fubuki's hidden gaze. Her now fading blush still remained.

She sighed uncharacteristically as Fubuki left with D.D, her mind racing along behind them but she stayed still. Amane, who was still present, was awaiting Haruka's response. Quickly composing herself, Haruka turned to face her.

"No, I..won't be today. Something's come up. I suppose I'll see you later then?" she asked before slowly making her way towards the door.
Xxshuboku_rozexXApr 18, 2009 10:33 AM
Apr 18, 2009 9:30 AM

Mar 2008
Fubuki walked down the hall, as he handed the blue prints of the new knightmare technology to D.D. She headed down to the labs while Fubuki turned around and headed towards the briefing room, as he had requested Haruka to come here later.

Ok...assuming nothing goes wrong...this would work very well against Britannia...

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 18, 2009 11:27 AM

May 2008
amane:''... okay then. see ya later'' *she said hurrying outside over to ashford academy*
S.S.:''sits down with the computer''
Apr 18, 2009 3:58 PM

Feb 2009
Crap...how long did he want me to wait? Or had he meant right away?"

Nearly running, Haruka quickened her pace to the briefing room. Panic shot through her as images of an angry Fubuki filled her head.

Wouldn't that be lovely..

Suddenly groaning, she stopped. Why was she rushing anyways, its not as though Fubuki was her leader or anything. It was just..

She put a hand to her cheek, her cool hand warm on her flushed face.

"He's going to think I like him the way I keep acting" she muttered under her breath as she started a slow walk.

It wasn't that she didn't, she found him quite important actually, almost second to Amane, but she didn't want Fubuki knowing that. She was a Black Knight, she wasn't supposed to be acting like a girly girl falling for guys, no, she had to focus. She was stronger than that, and she would prove it.

Stopping to her right, Haruka placed a hand on the center of the briefing room door.

"Well here it goes.." she swallowed as it opened.
Apr 18, 2009 5:34 PM

Mar 2008
After waiting for nearly 10 minutes, the door finally opened as Fubuki saw Haruka, a bit panicking. But he did not react, his emotionless face did not burst into anger.

"It would be troublesome if this was a mission...we might all have been dead...either way's fine." He turned around and typed a few things in on the computer as Haruka's data came flowing onto the main screen.

"As I have researched, your past battle experiences were low, but you have performed greatly in certain missions. From the data, I have seen that you carry a great potential as a knight. Therefore, from today on...I suggest that you follow me in missions...no objections?" he muttered as he flipped through the many datas of Haruka

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 18, 2009 6:23 PM

Feb 2009
Relieved, but shocked at his reaction, Haruka made her way slowly towards Fubuki and the computer. She grimanced slightly at his statement about her being late, but remained calm. After all she deserved it.

"I apologize." as she bowed her head in respect.

Refocusing her attention to the screen in front of her, Haruka gasped as she realised it was her that Fubuki was looking up. All her information came flying onto the screen as Fubuki talked about her past battle experience.

Great potential..huh? she smirked to herself momentairily at his comment.

As he came to the end of his speach, it suddenly dawned on her what he was saying.

...I suggest that you follow me in missions...no objections?

"Wow" she breathed, letting out a long breath of excitement. "No.. I have no objection to why that would be...unsuitable"

She stood in a stunded silence as he continued to search through her data.
Apr 18, 2009 6:46 PM

Mar 2008
"Now then, before throwing you into reality, you should learn more about piloting abilities, basic physical abilities, but also sharpen your mental abilities...I believe with training you would become one of the few level S pilots that exist. Come..."

Fubuki turned off the computer as he walked passed Haruka, opened the door on the other side of the briefing room, and walked down the hall. At the end of the hall, there was a door labled "simulation room".

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 18, 2009 9:42 PM

Feb 2009
Haruka nodded. It had been awhile since she had participated in an attack, so it was possible that her abilities were not up to standards. Fubuki, who had turned off the main screen, walked past her to the other side of the room. Following some what close behind, Haruka pondered as to when her training would begin.

Hopefully..

Pausing suddenly, Haruka looked up at the door Fubuki had stopped at. A slight uneasy feeling told her that her question had been answered.
Apr 19, 2009 12:04 AM

Mar 2008
Fubuki waited for the automatic door to slide open, in the room there are a few machines like the knightmare cockpits. Fubuki fiddled with some keys on the keyboard as images of a few Sutherlands appeared. The hatch on one of the cockpit like machines opened.

"For now lets see how well you do against these ones. Upon normal conditions, theyre nothing but trash...maybe good for releasing stress once for a while. On a side note...you dont seem to have your own custom Knightmare frame...do you?" Fubuki questioned as he leaned on a wall, no signs of him getting into the simulation machine...yet...

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 19, 2009 9:34 AM

Feb 2009
Stepping inside behind Fubuki, Haruka examined the room in front of her. Similar models of Knightmares were lined up throughout the room. The sudden sound of a hatch lifting caught her attention, but she stood quiet as a machine closest to them began to open.

"That's correct, I only borrow the extras" Haruka responded, arms folded tightly across her chest.

Eyeing Fubuki skeptically, Haruka wondered why he made no sudden movement towards the machine. What was he waiting for?
Apr 19, 2009 9:48 AM

Mar 2008
"Rules are simple, this simulation system is used to train and develop top level pilots to fight for the glory of our organization. The this simulation machine is designed to be exactly like the cockpit of a knightmare frame. All of the known knightmare frames' data up until today are installed, choose the machine you want. Destroy 5 enemies within 1 minute...shouldnt be so hard right?" Fubuki took Haruka by the hand, and lead her to the machine.

"Or maybe you can use my custom knightmare frame...if you can control it...that is..." he mummbled as he let go of her hand, then walked to the big screen, it had the entire battlefield in view, like the audience of a sports game.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 19, 2009 10:45 AM

Mar 2009
*kagome walks around the halls but stops to see someone from the black knights*
kagome:oh man why are they here
Apr 19, 2009 10:50 AM

May 2008
amane:*comes back from school and sees kagome* .....why are you walking around? seems like you dont know, where you're heading..''
Apr 19, 2009 11:25 AM

Mar 2009
kagome:just trying to hide from the school boys
Apr 19, 2009 11:28 AM

May 2008
amane: hehe the school boys wont coem here you know.*smiles*
S.S. *comes over to them* ive been thinking an di might know what to do next time. on a mission.but..we should talk to Kira first and see what he thinks about it''
amane:''okay good idea. then find Kira and get him over here..''
Apr 19, 2009 11:33 AM

Feb 2009
((Reply to Mirai's post))
-----------

"Sounds simple enough" Haurka smirked, confidence present in her voice. This was what she had been waiting for. All that was left now, was to choose her unit.

An unexpected touch on the hand forced Haruka out of her thoughts.

It's warm.

It was Fubuki, who was slowly pulling her towards his Nightmare. Momentarily distracted by their entwined hands, Haruka grinned before he let go. Finally looking up at the machine in front of her, Haruka gasped silently.

She had never seen Fubuki in battle before, but she could only imagine it. His machine didn't look remotely any different than other Knightmares, but something about it made Haruka a bit nervous. Judging that Fubuki wouldn't use just any normal Knightmare, she could only guess that it was probably stronger or more well equipt.

"What do you mean?" Haruka questioned. Would his really be that much harder to control? Nevertheless, she needed to prove that she could handle following him in missions from now on. Not waiting for him to answer her, Haruka turned to Fubuki. "I'll use yours".
Xxshuboku_rozexXApr 19, 2009 5:08 PM
Apr 19, 2009 11:48 AM

May 2008
S.S. tries to contact Kira* he is not here right now, so we have to wait for him*
amane: hm...ya he comes here once in a while....*eats an apple*
Apr 19, 2009 1:43 PM

May 2008
Amane: ....''

in the next mission....first part goes from the left and sets down the trap in the middle, if everything follows the plan, 65% of the britannian will stuck there...then its 35% left....4 of them are the rounds....no wait 5 of them are the rounds...but if only two of them comes, then its 102 other in knightmares....so its 104 together, then second part goes in from above, and attacks from behinf on the rest...in the plan then its 53 left and i'll send Fubikis team in to take the rest...
Apr 19, 2009 1:47 PM

Mar 2009
kagome:so what is it that you have for the mission
Apr 19, 2009 1:50 PM

May 2008
amane: the mission? nothing is for shure yet, since we have to talk to kira, but we're planning on put peoples in three parts, and set up a trap for the britannian and send in secon part to attacc from behind and then send fubikis team in to take the rest....this was undetalied...what do you think?
Apr 19, 2009 2:27 PM

Mar 2009
kagome:yeah i agree with that
Apr 19, 2009 3:16 PM

Mar 2008
(Reply to NekoAngel)

"My knightmare is created for extreme fast combats, usually related to the idea of blitzkrieg, lighting war. Normally I wouldnt really want others using mine, even if its just a simluation, but because Im interested, I will let you try.On a side note, this thing's railgun is not as easy to aim as you think, powerful but it has a larger force pushing you back...because its basically shooting at a very high velocity. Anyway see how you go...this might make you decide what your custom will be some other day..."

Fubuki explained as he closed the hatch. A pitch black knightmare frame with red stripes and a long tail appeared on the simulation screen. Its many powerful boosters kept it afloat in air, and it appears like it would take off any moment. A count down on the screen appeared. The cockpit was very different, from before, as it had many controls not seen on others.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 19, 2009 3:30 PM

Mar 2009
kagome:now what do we do until kari gets here
Apr 19, 2009 5:09 PM

Feb 2009
((@t Mirai))

Slightly panicked, but not intending to show it, Haruka made her way over to the cockpit. She swallowed hard. She would be using his model, which made her anxious enough, but the fact that he was 'interested' in her performance made it all the more nerve racking. If she messed up, she wasn't entirely sure as what to expect.

Glancing around cockpit, Haruka finally clued in to how many controls the Frame actually contained. Scanning over everything quickly to familiarise, her attention fell to rest on the control for the railgun. Even without the fact that Fubuki had said anything, Haruka had guessed that it was very powerful.

Preparing herself fully, Haruka awaited the for the end of the ongoing countdown.
Apr 19, 2009 6:06 PM

Oct 2008
*entered*

Although I joined you guys for awhile, this is the first time I enter the HQ. So, what are we planning to do? Just give the orders and I will work at it.
Apr 19, 2009 8:49 PM

Mar 2008
(At NekoAngel)

Before Haruka is about to start her simulation, Fubuki stopped her, and then took out a communicator and called his partner, D.D.

"D.D., tell the KMF development team to immediately input the field barrier data into the main computer, and make it available for simulation use." He announced as D.D. from the other side agreed. After a few minutes, Fubuki had a second thought in mind. Due to his Knightmare's having more controls, the cockpit is a bit bigger, although intended to only have 1 person controlling, two people should be able to fit no problem. Fubuki opened the hatch and somehow squeezed in, honestly two people being in there is a bit crowded. The two can even feel each other's heart beats.

"On the second thought, I think by feeling how you perform would make me know you more, and how you should develop your skills...I will demonstrate how this thing works, then you can decide to use it or not..." Fubuki explained as he reached for the controls, but to reach the other side, he had to wrap his arms around Haruka's waist.

As the simulation began, the pitch black knightmare took off with a blast, before the computer controlled Sutherlands could make a move, its enemy already is way up in nearly 700 meters high sky. Fubuki pressed a few buttons on the walls, took a glance at the other monitors. The monitor's light reflected off his sunglasses as he had a faint smile across his face. From sky high, the knightmare did a spiral dive down, although the computer tried to resist, before one of them took out a rifle, its cockpit was already ripped out by the the sharp alloy claws of the black knightmare. Although the other one fired from behind, its enemy had amazing speed, stomped on top of the unit, and forcefully ripped the head off.

There were only three enemies remaining, and two hid behind the building. Fubuki clicked a few buttons as his knightmare withdrew its claws, but took out a pair of handgun light weapons. Fubuki aimed at the building, and fired. The bright blue shots from the railgun punched holes through the building, and destroyed the enemy unit behind, the same happened to the other one. A barely seen ball of energy encompassed the knightmare as the final enemy got a few shots out, but the bullets deflected off the barrier. The knightmare once again took off, charging right at the enemy, its bullets were deflected as the black knightmare rammed into its enemey, causing a huge explosion. As the victor, Fubuki took off towards the sky and looked at Haruka, that was sitting very close to him...that just recieved a very very bumpy ride.

"Well, thats about it, dont take it so seriously. Its just a simulation after all...23 seconds, hmm...not too bad..." Fubuki mummbled to himself as he sent the battle data to the development team. He felt a strong heartbeat from Haruka...

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 20, 2009 4:21 AM

May 2008
Kira01 said:
*entered*

Although I joined you guys for awhile, this is the first time I enter the HQ. So, what are we planning to do? Just give the orders and I will work at it.

amane: i though something like in the next mission....first part goes from the left and sets down the trap in the middle, if everything follows the plan, 65% of the britannian will stuck there...then its 35% left... 5 of them are the rounds...but if only two of them comes, then its 102 other in knightmares....so its 104 together, then second part goes in from above, and attacks from behind on the rest...in the plan then its 53 left and i'll send Fubikis team in to take the rest...ya something like that....what do you think?''
Apr 20, 2009 8:28 AM

Mar 2009
kagome: great idea *sighs*
Apr 20, 2009 1:02 PM

Oct 2008
@amane: Sounds a little confusing..

What are the mission objectives again?
Apr 20, 2009 2:30 PM

Feb 2009
((..At Mirai.. ))
--------

She wasn't sure if it was from Fubuki's slightly jumpy performance, or their now noticeable closeness that was the reason for Haruka's suddenly fast heartbeat. A slight shiver raced down her spine as the warm touch of Fubuki's arms remained settled around her waist.

“Erm..good job” she managed to squeak out, her voice shaking.

Glancing up, Haruka attempted to read Fubuki's face, only to find his attention was fixed at the screen.

That's typical.

She rolled her eyes. Even in a situation like this, Fubuki was always emotionless. Watching the screen reflect off his glasses, Haruka silently wondered what often went on inside his head. She had never seen him blush before, let alone smile, but obviously he had emotions too, right?

Shaking her head to better her focus, she turned her face back to the screen. Even though she wasn't meant to take it literally, she was expected to at least act somewhat serious about what she was doing.
Apr 20, 2009 3:16 PM

Mar 2008
Fubuki looked at the reply to his message from the KMF development team, it stated the battle data performed outstandingly and the barrier technology would be complete anytime soon, most likely within this week. But the line that caught his eye was following the completetion of a new, and stronger energy barrier, the development of the "Corvette Eucharis" can be complete too. Whether it'd be him interested in Haruka, or him just haivng the lust to kill with a new weapon...nobody knows...

"Soon, Britannia will be crushed...the moment the Corvette Eucharis takes off, victory is ours...Now then, lets see how you perform. Or have you already lost the courage to pilot this? You can change into other knightmares anytime you want though..." Fubuki suggested, but that smile across his face disappeared, though his arms were still wrapped around her.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 21, 2009 5:48 AM

Mar 2009
Kagome:*looks at the windows*
Apr 21, 2009 2:09 PM

Feb 2009
((Reply to Mirai))
--------

Corvette Eucharis.

Suddenly interested, Haruka fixed her eyes on the main screen. Information regarding the new, uncompleted weapon continued to appear on the screen.

..stronger barrier...hopes to be completed this week..

At Fubuki's comment, she stared forward in a silent fascination. With the Corvette Eucharis in their hands, it was possible that they could finally win against Britannia. The thought of the enemy being destroyed by this machine was almost overwhelming.

“Now then, lets see how you perform..” Fubuki's voice cut into her thoughts, bringing her back to reality.

Haruka bit her lip as she though whether or not she should actually use Fubuki's knightmare. It was true that his looked a bit more complex to handle, but was it really that much different than her own?

She already knew it was. Tensing a little, Haruka noticed that his hands were still locked around her waist. If she really wanted to change knightmares, he would have to let go.

“I suppose I'll use yours, I mean it's already ready and everything..” she decided finally.
Apr 21, 2009 3:17 PM

Mar 2008
"I see, careful not to fly into space, this thing is a bit different from other knightmares..." Fubuki removed his hands from the controls, freeing Haruka up a bit as he changed the settings, again 5 Sutherlands appear and a 1 mintue countdown also appeared on the screen.

"It really shouldnt take you more than 30 seconds...but fine..." he commented

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 21, 2009 3:55 PM

Mar 2009
kagome:why this mission
Apr 21, 2009 10:03 PM

Feb 2009
((Mir@i))

Haruka nodded sharply, preparing herself as the remaining time flashed on the screen in front of her. One minute seemed to fly by.

Gripping the controls tightly, the machine took off as the countdown finished and the simulation began. As it flew skyward, she noticed that it did take a bit more effort to steer. Haruka pressed a couple buttons so that the frame lowered itself closer to the ground, allowing her to get a better view of the Sutherlands. To her right, one enemy frame began shooting. Using the knightmare's advanced sense of speed, she was able to dodge the shots and fire back. The force of the railgun threw her backwards, knocking her hard into Fubuki, but she managed to hang on. The shots punctured through the body of the machine as it fell to the ground. As the Sutherland fell, a second one came around behind it. It charged towards her at full speed, but wasn't fast enough to escape the path of the gun fire. It swayed slightly before falling, as Haruka stabbed through its centre with the Knightmares sharp metal claws.

As Haruka scanned around to look for the others, two more came charging at her. Checking to ensure she had the correct controls, Haruka set the velocity of the knightmare to its highest setting. Racing forward, she drove through the middle of the speeding frames causing them to turn into each other. This caused them to fire at each other instead of her, and take themselves out. She laughed slightly at how simple they had been, but then remembered there was still one left.

Glancing at the screen, Haruka frowned as it seemed to be no where on the monitor.

I'm wasting time. I've got to find it soon..

Suddenly out of no where, the final enemy appeared and crashed into the knightmare. It shook the cockpit with such a force that Haruka almost let go.

Damn..

The Sutherland went to strike again as Haruka moved out of the way, avoiding to be hit yet again. Unfortunately unlike Fubuki, Haruka had no clue how to create a barrier, so she began shooting at it with all she had left. Realizing that it was to far out of range, she sped up and forcefully rammed into it. Retracting the claws like she had with the second enemy she had taken out, she stabbed through its cockpit, finishing it off.

As the simulation ended, Haruka caught her breathe. She knew her time would be over the 30 seconds because of the last Sutherland but she wasn't totally displeased, as she had found the whole thing enjoyable. She leaned back slightly in her seat, but soon jumped as she realized Fubuki was still there.
Xxshuboku_rozexXApr 21, 2009 10:15 PM
Apr 21, 2009 11:28 PM

Mar 2008
"57.2 seconds...I see...lets go. I have recieved a call from the development team that the Corvette Eucharis can be officially used. Seeing the outstanding data and the compatability of the barrier technology on this knightmare, the same reasons can be applied to to the battleship. Yes it is a huge battleship, you might think that it would need nearly 100 people on board for the crew...? According the Britannia's fortress knightmare frame the Siegfried, this Corvette Eucharis is designed due to a smilar theory. It only requires 1 operator to do all the controls, but that person needs to have superhuman nerve and reaction. Therefore the pilot is my partner, D.D.. Orignally we say that there is a bodyguard team for the leader, theres only two of us. Now why did I approach you today? I found out that you have the potential to do well, therefore I wish to bring you into division zero of the black knights." Fubuki had a long explanation.

He opened the hatch, and helped Haruka out first before him. Then made his way his leader's room. He knocked on the door.

"Leader, I feel you have a need for mission...how can we be of service?" he quesetioned through the door.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» wants a job?

cha-chan - Apr 16, 2009

3 by xharuhixchanx »»
Aug 5, 2009 8:02 PM

» Mission 2/Nomination Ceremony

StarlightSunrise - Jun 20, 2009

32 by StarlightSunrise »»
Jun 30, 2009 12:43 AM

» britannian headquarter ( 1 2 3 )

cha-chan - Apr 17, 2009

116 by StarlightSunrise »»
Jun 18, 2009 12:32 AM

» in tokyo

cha-chan - Apr 17, 2009

16 by Kagome_620 »»
Jun 2, 2009 8:24 AM

» ashford academy ( 1 2 3 )

cha-chan - Apr 17, 2009

105 by Kagome_620 »»
Jun 1, 2009 8:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.