Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 23, 2014 2:53 PM
M♛RRIED BL L♥VER

Jan 2013
Chieko from Princess Jellyfish She sews kimonos

Nina Hopkins is a tailor who sews a lot of Ciel Phantomhive's clothing. She is known as "the tailor who indicates the seasons." Read more here: http://kuroshitsuji.wikia.com/wiki/Nina_Hopkins

Sophie Hatter from Howl's Moving Castle She makes hats then embellishes them

Alice Margatroid She sews dolls

Asuka Masumune He sews "cute things" Am currently reading this manga it is so kawaii!

RachelPandaApr 23, 2014 3:12 PM

LINKS
☆:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆
Members Cards
Clubs
Challenges
Favorites
☆:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆
Forum by Evil Club - snowman 2023

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 24, 2014 12:50 PM
May 2008
RachelPanda said:
Chieko from Princess Jellyfish She sews kimonos

Nina Hopkins is a tailor who sews a lot of Ciel Phantomhive's clothing. She is known as "the tailor who indicates the seasons." Read more here: http://kuroshitsuji.wikia.com/wiki/Nina_Hopkins

Sophie Hatter from Howl's Moving Castle She makes hats then embellishes them

Alice Margatroid She sews dolls

Asuka Masumune He sews "cute things" Am currently reading this manga it is so kawaii!

Good character finds...I'll be sure to add them. :D Can't believe I forgot Asuka and I've read Otomen since it's beginning.

It's best to focus on characters whose sewing is important to the story, or are main characters. Mainly because including every single anime/manga character that has a sewing scene is a bit overboard....after-all there are plenty of scenes like that.

In the meantime I have added Paradise Kiss because I figured it was focused alot on their design sewing as well as romance of course. Can't think of anything else at the moment, they're tricky to find.

The animes Sono Bisque Doll and Runway de Waratte along with the mangas V.B. Rose, Vouivre Yousaiten Kinuyo to Harriet, Keikoku no Shitateya Rose Bertin, and Yousei no Okyakusama have also been added to relations since they seem to fit.
RICEA42991Sep 22, 2022 1:17 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Kirarin Revolution Change Cosplay

Aarana - Feb 25, 2010

1 by yonnigo »»
Feb 26, 2010 6:26 AM

» In Process

Emptyk - Feb 11, 2009

0 by Emptyk »»
Feb 11, 2009 9:24 AM

» Spam

Emptyk - Feb 11, 2009

0 by Emptyk »»
Feb 11, 2009 9:23 AM

» Finished Products

Emptyk - Feb 11, 2009

0 by Emptyk »»
Feb 11, 2009 9:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.