New
Mar 14, 2009 10:51 AM

Feb 2009
Go on, you're dying to.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 14, 2009 12:17 PM
Dec 2008
Hm.

Well, I think it's because for me, it has the perfect mix of everything.

Enough comedy that it's not practically begging for you to laugh.

I love the Ryuuji x Taiga thing going on, it's been awesome to watch their odd relationship slowly develop.

The characters themselves are all amazing, each one playing at least SOME role. Plus, Taiga is just too cute.

I could probably rant for like an hour XD
Mar 14, 2009 12:25 PM

Jul 2008
It's hilarious. It's dramatic. So many emotions in every episode. <3

BEGINNER
Mar 14, 2009 5:09 PM

Oct 2008
I don't know if I could really sum it up in just a paragraph. It's a combination of a lot of things. Mostly the characters themselves though. They are so diverse and unlike most characters I have seen in animes. The development of the relationships and characters throughout the anime is done in such a way that you come to love them all, and want to see them all be happy. But you just know that is never going to happen. And the show keeps me guessing and on the edge of my seat. It has easily become my favorite anime to date.
Mar 14, 2009 5:46 PM

Jun 2008
Minori <33333
Ami (Yandere) <33
Taiga (Tsundere) <3

Nice Comedy,great Drama,great Characters,great op and ending

umm I don't know
Mar 14, 2009 8:19 PM

Nov 2008
actually I was planning to watch Toradora! because of Hocchan (Minorin's seiyuu). I didn't know that this series will be great * yay! lucky me! *

- it has great OP&ED
- Tsundereee~ (Taiga)
- my fav genres of Anime
- nice chars
Mar 15, 2009 6:02 PM

Jul 2008
I have to say Toradora! is an awesome Anime! I love the Characters the most I'd say. Another thing is that it's funny, heart-warming at times, and dramatic. I love Tsundere Taiga who can be just too cute at times. The hyperactive Minorin who can be a bit of a Yandere when angry. Ami who is just awesome. I love her! Another thing I love about Ami is that she speaks metaphorically(sp?) The relationship between Taiga,and Ryuuji is also good. It has great OPs, and EDs. All in all, I love Toradora! I might just put it as one of my favorite Animes soon! (It already is, but I mean the top 5.)

Azu-nyan! <3 *She's my current obsession*
Mar 15, 2009 8:42 PM
Jul 2018
It's awesome, and it pwns! The "friendship or love" theme is just so well emphasized, and it's great for someone my age too! The characters are unique too. That's all I have to say ^^ and it pwns!!!!
May 7, 2009 11:50 AM

Apr 2009
The plot of toradora is very original not in some anime that the ending is very predictable in ep 1. The character design is great too. But i don't like the ending T_T. I hate Ryuuji for ignoring ami in the last few episodes >.<. but overall it is a very great anime with a mix of romance, comedy and drama. It is a MASTERPIECE!!!
Aug 6, 2009 9:46 AM

Feb 2008
Because it was an amazing anime. Sure, was it predictable? Of course but that's not what mattered. The gripping storyline, the lulz I got from it and even some tears. I really an OVA at the least, not a 2nd season cause anime like this are rare if A, they're good and B, don't require a second season.
People are strange, when you're a stranger
Apr 14, 2010 5:04 PM

Dec 2009
One word. or is it two? Storyline.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Your Ideal Ending

CrazyOtaku - Mar 14, 2009

11 by wesley96 »»
May 6, 2009 6:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.